PDA

View Full Version : Markus @ Papaya on Zr?e beach, Croatia

TheVrk
19-08-10, 02:57 PM
I've been a Markus fan since approx 2003...unfortunatley i just dont post too much on his forums :p

In all the time i've been a fan, i've still never properly seen Markus live.
(Once was in Detroit but it was during Detroit's huge techno fest so there werent too many ppl at his gig)

Well...tonight's zthe night i get my first REAL taste of Markus throwin it down live...
Being 33 yrs old doesnt make me like him or the vibe that we'll witness tonight any less...
And i'll be goin with my wife! Great times ahead...and review this weekend :)

seaneh17
19-08-10, 07:13 PM
I've been a Markus fan since approx 2003...unfortunatley i just dont post too much on his forums :p

In all the time i've been a fan, i've still never properly seen Markus live.
(Once was in Detroit but it was during Detroit's huge techno fest so there werent too many ppl at his gig)

Well...tonight's zthe night i get my first REAL taste of Markus throwin it down live...
Being 33 yrs old doesnt make me like him or the vibe that we'll witness tonight any less...
And i'll be goin with my wife! Great times ahead...and review this weekend :)

Cool, have fun mate. how long a set is he doing? i went to his solo set in Ibiza last week and was immense. You will enjoy :)

Schulz Groupie
16-09-10, 06:57 PM
I'm a Markus fan as long as I can remember. Have seen him live several times and he remains in any situation playing great consistently.
The sets at Dance Valley and Papaya (Croatia) were the most recent live sets that I saw and heard. I am looking forward to Amsterdam Dance Event October 20 :D