PDA

View Full Version : A nice Markus story...

mon1ker
03-10-08, 12:15 AM
I was crewing around over at SvD's new site (http://www.sandervandoorn.com/#news) when I came across this little pearl of wisdom: (they were in Finland)

"...we arrived, got picked up in a Hummer, driven to the venue...enjoyed my set, got a little bit drunk on vodka and a few of us including Markus Schulz ended up in my room devouring the nicest McDonald's ever!"

Cool story no? :lol:

Gia
03-10-08, 06:18 PM
LOL
I can imagine how they looked :P

Alexandra
03-10-08, 06:48 PM
I wonder if Markus remembers that night ;)

netman
12-10-08, 10:54 PM
haha :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Globalgirl
26-11-08, 11:44 PM
Yes he does. They all called me on skype to say hi. It was a lovely chat with Sander, Markus and Sander's manager Jay. They were all having a great time eating Big Macs and drinking red wine!

TouchingVirus
27-11-08, 01:21 PM
Yes he does. They all called me on skype to say hi. It was a lovely chat with Sander, Markus and Sander's manager Jay. They were all having a great time eating Big Macs and drinking red wine!

Globalgirl is Heather? :shock: :shock:

bbrother
09-12-08, 08:28 PM
Possibly. Maybe Markus himself is posting on the forums too ;)
Who knows.

mon1ker
12-12-08, 04:51 AM
Who knows.

Yeah, big brother is watching! I'm sure Markus has a minion or two who watch the boards for him, and then maybe he looks himself....

TouchingVirus
12-12-08, 11:05 PM
Who knows.

Yeah, big brother is watching! I'm sure Markus has a minion or two who watch the boards for him, and then maybe he looks himself....

Hah you noticed that too did you? I wasn't going to say anything to be honest :D

maria111
13-12-08, 12:18 AM
Who knows.

will be nice if we had him here posting a bit

Vinyl
16-12-08, 12:06 AM
Who knows.

will be nice if we had him here posting a bit

He posted once in a while on ms.nu. I'm sure he'll do the same here when he gets the time.

Zéé
28-12-08, 05:28 PM
But be careful because if you say sthing bad about him you will be banned asap. :roll: :D

TouchingVirus
28-12-08, 08:21 PM
Well I think if you say level unfounded libellous or defamatory remarks you will be dealt with, but if you didn't enjoy a set by Markus and want to offer some constructive criticisms then I'd like to think somebody will lend you an ear - it's feedback that makes anybody better :D

mon1ker
30-01-09, 08:06 PM
Maybe I shouldn't have called them minions. Maybe "mini-Markus " or something...