PDA

View Full Version : Who has Markus introduced you to?

Havana
12-08-10, 08:38 PM
One of the good things about being in Markus Schulz's position is the number of amazingly talented DJ's and Producer's that he has introduced to us. Thought it might be a cool idea for his fans and the Coldharbour Family to share some of theirs personal favourites on here.

A couple of mine are Elevation, Tucandeo and Benya! Without listening to Markus's sets both then and now, I probably wouldn't have heard half of the stuff these guys produce. :)

johnpressure
12-08-10, 09:40 PM
My favorites are Skytech , Rex Mundi and Tucandeo !!! :)

Daydreamer
12-08-10, 09:40 PM
Mike Foyle, Skytech, Beat Service (when he was still producing juicy stuff), Dyor, DJ Observer & Daniel Heatcliff, Elevation, Rex Mundi.

james
12-08-10, 10:16 PM
So many DJs...

Funabashi, Dyor, Mr. Pit, Rex Mundi, Barnes & Heatcliff, Majai, Elevation, Beat Service, Genix, Tenishia, TyDi

Just to name a few ;)

ed0ni
16-08-10, 05:52 PM
All Coldharbour'ish dj's out there, but some of the favorites are;

Rex "Sexy Rexy" Mundi
Mr. Pit
Tydi
Skytech

ramballo
17-08-10, 11:41 AM
I have to say Funabashi, Rex 'the vex' Mundi, Elevation, R.E.N.O.I.S.E, Element One, Mike Foyle

daniel.sparky
29-10-10, 06:48 PM
For me all the Coldharbour DJ/producers are great. Progressive, Techy, Dark & Filthy Sounds of Coldharbour Recordings.

reddevil09
30-10-10, 05:13 AM
Tucandeo, Elevation, Skytech, Rex Mundi, Barnes and Heatcliffe, Departure mainly Khaz, Mike Foyle, Max Graham, Yilmaz Altanhan ( one song Eighties \o/ ) , Benya , Marsbeing, Pobsky!!! Funabashi, Karanda, Noah Neiman...

foothegreat
08-11-10, 04:18 AM
Markus has definitely introduced me to an awesome set of Djs playing the darker prog stuff.

Marcus Schossow, Mike Foyle, Tucandeo, Barnes & Heatcliff, Pobsky, Mr Pit, Rex Mundi, Skytech, Moonbeam, Tenishia, Arnej

Sivro
08-11-10, 08:10 AM
My list would have to be:

Mr. Pit
Rex Mundi
Skytech
TyDi
Estiva

NeLzon
13-12-10, 06:21 PM
Coldharbour Sound is especial sound for me & every DJ from this label is talented man! Each of them has their own style! I like everyone but for today most of my picks is Tucandeo! Amazing bassline & progressive sound in their tracks!!! I like them!!!!!