PDA

View Full Version : Could we please get Active Topics fixed?

TouchingVirus
26-06-10, 07:28 PM
As in the thread title - view Active Topics doesn't work, it always produces 0 results.

search.php?search_id=active_topics (http://www.markusschulz.com/forums/search.php?search_id=active_topics)

TouchingVirus
27-06-10, 12:04 AM
Also, could we get a link to MarkusSchulz.com from the header up there? The Logo links to the Board Index page, so if I want to get back to MarkusSchulz.com (the website) I've to edit the URL in my address bar :)

imported_GDJB
27-06-10, 12:25 AM
Done and done :)

Daydreamer
27-06-10, 01:58 AM
Looks like the forum also got a nice piece of painting! :D

TouchingVirus
27-06-10, 03:17 AM
Done and done :)

If there was a heart smiley on the forum, it would be yours. Thanks for both of the fixes, makes such a difference; especially the Active Topics one! woot for optimum forum-posting productivity 8-)

TouchingVirus
01-07-10, 08:02 PM
Small thing - the Active Topics page doesn't seem to list threads in the Tracklists forum, the most active thread today is the World tour tracklist, but it doesn't show up, I thought there was none until I went looking for it :mrgreen:

james
02-07-10, 10:29 PM
Also, could we get a link to MarkusSchulz.com from the header up there? The Logo links to the Board Index page, so if I want to get back to MarkusSchulz.com (the website) I've to edit the URL in my address bar :)

You don't have it bookmarked? Just a click away if you do.