PDA

View Full Version : 27-08-2010 - Ministry Of Sound, London(3 Hour Set)

curs3d
24-06-10, 05:45 PM
Well The Gallery has confirmed another night at the Ministry Of Sound once more..

According to the gallery website --> http://www.thegallery-club.co.uk/events.aspx

Markus is playing a 3 hour set! But full line up is yet to be confirmed.. Who's coming :D!

momix
24-06-10, 07:39 PM
ok now its hard time again :evil: I cant wait :lol: I am going 8-) it will be bank holiday weekend and SW4 starting on 28th of august so yeahhhh great 2 days with trance comon!!!!!

Jasonaddley
24-06-10, 10:51 PM
tempting :D

i guess the rest will be pretty sweet too!

markus2020
26-06-10, 01:07 AM
Well The Gallery has confirmed another night at the Ministry Of Sound once more..

According to the gallery website --> http://www.thegallery-club.co.uk/events.aspx

Markus is playing a 3 hour set! But full line up is yet to be confirmed.. Who's coming :D!

Yer not missing this !!! im coming dude! :)

Tucandeo
26-06-10, 07:52 PM
sounds like a great night :-) very tempted :-P

tomjollley
28-06-10, 10:22 AM
Cant wait for this, 100% There :P

Rick Valentine
29-06-10, 11:14 AM
Oh go on then :D

curs3d
30-06-10, 02:21 PM
The 4 Irish chaps need to return :D!!!.. was awesome to have you lads down here.. Will be looking to see who's coming :).. Should be fun minus 4 hours :(.....Still buzzing from the night.. Looking forward to see how loud we were in tomorrow's broadcast :o

TomBailey
30-06-10, 06:19 PM
I'm 95% sure that I will be in attendance, maybe as more than just a clubber ;)

curs3d
06-07-10, 03:31 PM

What do you mean more than a clubber lol!!! :D

TomBailey
06-07-10, 08:50 PM

I'll be DJing aswell on the night, well 95% certain of that.

If it all gets the go ahead then I may be able to sort out some discount tickets too, so hold fire from buying them for maybe a day or two & I'll post details ;)

curs3d
13-07-10, 03:05 PM

I'll be DJing aswell on the night, well 95% certain of that.

If it all gets the go ahead then I may be able to sort out some discount tickets too, so hold fire from buying them for maybe a day or two & I'll post details ;)

Now that sounds wicked :D!!

TomBailey
31-07-10, 11:20 AM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4681/gallery100827low.jpg (http://img217.imageshack.us/i/gallery100827low.jpg/)

I now have an allocation of tickets for this event. PM me if you're coming & I'll sort out some discounted goodies!

curs3d
01-08-10, 04:32 PM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4681/gallery100827low.jpg (http://img217.imageshack.us/i/gallery100827low.jpg/)

I now have an allocation of tickets for this event. PM me if you're coming & I'll sort out some discounted goodies!

Pmeddd :lol:

MissZivile
05-08-10, 03:59 AM
Aha... you're indeed among the baby-box performers there on MOS website!...

I nearly clicked the SW4 tickets for Armin earlier in the summer, but then I did better... booked tickets to IBIZA for the Aug29th-Sept 1st!!!
Sunday - TDB (perhaps the Foam Party...)
Monday - Tiesto
Tuesday - Armin vs Markus (melting how much I cant wait!!!!)
Wednesday - Chilling....ang getting ready back to London

...and on top of that - going to MOS on Aug27th - No tickets yet. but 95% sure. I like that guy too much to miss his gigs when he's in London!

...come on - my end of August has got to be a blast!!!... :D

curs3d
05-08-10, 05:19 PM
Aha... you're indeed among the baby-box performers there on MOS website!...

I nearly clicked the SW4 tickets for Armin earlier in the summer, but then I did better... booked tickets to IBIZA for the Aug29th-Sept 1st!!!
Sunday - TDB (perhaps the Foam Party...)
Monday - Tiesto
Tuesday - Armin vs Markus (melting how much I cant wait!!!!)
Wednesday - Chilling....ang getting ready back to London

...and on top of that - going to MOS on Aug27th - No tickets yet. but 95% sure. I like that guy too much to miss his gigs when he's in London!

...come on - my end of August has got to be a blast!!!... :D

Welcome luv.. hope you can come down to our usual pre-party drinks and shenanigans with the rest of the forum members before we head to MOS :)

MissZivile
06-08-10, 01:13 AM
THX for the invite, would love to join!

BTW, I found out the line up time slots for Aug 27th @MOS (in case there were more people like me, who did not know)

Gavyn Mytchel 12.00 - 01.30
Markus Schulz: 01.30 - 04.30
The Viceroy: 04.30 - 06.30

curs3d
06-08-10, 03:34 PM
THX for the invite, would love to join!

BTW, I found out the line up time slots for Aug 27th @MOS (in case there were more people like me, who did not know)

Gavyn Mytchel 12.00 - 01.30
Markus Schulz: 01.30 - 04.30
The Viceroy: 04.30 - 06.30

Ah thanks for the info.. Pretty much knew what was the set times like :D...

Gullie78
13-08-10, 03:57 AM
..very Tasty :P

TomBailey
14-08-10, 12:35 PM
Still got a few tickets of my quota left if anyone wants one :)

markus2020
18-08-10, 10:21 PM
Any idea what time Markus will start his set guys?

MissZivile
18-08-10, 11:28 PM
Any idea what time Markus will start his set guys?

01:30-04:30

curs3d
20-08-10, 12:49 AM
A week to go boys and girls!!!! :D :D

I'm listing names on top of my head so far it is:- Me, Rick, Hayley, Pops, Jo, Tom, Danny(TouchingVirus), Markus2020, momix and MissZivile(and friends i think?) Who am I missing? Please let yourselves be heard so I can pm you my number for point of contact during the night.

Havana
20-08-10, 01:22 AM

I'm listing names on top of my head so far it is:- Me, Rick, Hayley, Pops, Jo, Tom, Danny(TouchingVirus), Markus2020, momix and MissZivile(and friends i think?) Who am I missing? Please let yourselves be heard so I can pm you my number for point of contact during the night.

Are all these actually going? So many forum legends here! Wish I could join you guys for this :cry:

momix
20-08-10, 10:20 AM
I cant wait 8-) huh it was hard 2 get off from work that night yeahhaa but I get :) see u evry1 @ 27th of august yuuhuuuuuuuuu bring it on Mr Markus :lol:

curs3d
20-08-10, 10:49 PM

Are all these actually going? So many forum legends here! Wish I could join you guys for this :cry:

Yeah there are(I hope) But at least most of them :D!!! I'm a forum legend too I think :D..

Aww Havana.. wished you were coming matey...maybe next time :(

Rick Valentine
21-08-10, 01:38 PM
I'm a forum legend too I think :D..

Forum leg-end

TouchingVirus
22-08-10, 01:56 AM
Just dropping in for a quick post to say this is one of the rare gigs in The Gallery that I'm going to have to skip :( I've left booking flights too late that they're prohibitively expensive, but I wasn't even meant to be available that weekend anyways. I'd love to do the double-bill of London & Birmingham but it's not going to happen.

On the up side I am off to Barcelona for a lads weekend the following Friday :lol: I'll catch all you crazy Schulz addicts at the next gig with a bit of luck :geek:

MissZivile
23-08-10, 12:54 AM

OMG - I SO can't wait!!!
Yep - Ill be there!

I now need to cancel my Ibiza trip (if anyone is interested, please change the name and use my EasyJet tickets.....:) ) so I might turn up in Birmingham too...

momix
23-08-10, 05:26 PM
my plan is 27 MOS 28 SW4&Godskitchen :D

TomBailey
23-08-10, 05:47 PM
Important

Unfortunately I regret to inform everyone that I will not be playing this event.

I have had to withdraw for reasons I would much rather not go into, this is not a decision I have taken lightly & I apologise to anyone who was planning on coming along.

For those of you that were planning on having tickets from me; I have not forgotten you & have spoken to Harry Dyer aka DJ Gravity who is running the Baby Box for the evening.

He will be taking on my ticket allocation so there will be more than enough tickets for you to still purchase from him. Harry's email is the best means of reaching him to reserve a ticket, please inform him that you had reserved one from me & he will make sure you are not let down.

His email is djgravity2005 (at) hotmail.co.uk

I am hugely dissapointed to pull out at such short notice.

Please realise that playing at The Gallery on the two previous occasions I have had the pleasure has been an eternal privilege and a real highlight of my DJing career, I withdraw only as I feel I have no choice. I hope that you can understand.

For those of you attending I have no doubt you will have an amazing evening at the best club in England & of course in the company of the best DJ in the world. I only wish I could have been there too.

Thanks,

Tom.

curs3d
26-08-10, 12:34 PM
Important

Unfortunately I regret to inform everyone that I will not be playing this event.

I have had to withdraw for reasons I would much rather not go into, this is not a decision I have taken lightly & I apologise to anyone who was planning on coming along.

For those of you that were planning on having tickets from me; I have not forgotten you & have spoken to Harry Dyer aka DJ Gravity who is running the Baby Box for the evening.

He will be taking on my ticket allocation so there will be more than enough tickets for you to still purchase from him. Harry's email is the best means of reaching him to reserve a ticket, please inform him that you had reserved one from me & he will make sure you are not let down.

His email is djgravity2005 (at) hotmail.co.uk

I am hugely dissapointed to pull out at such short notice.

Please realise that playing at The Gallery on the two previous occasions I have had the pleasure has been an eternal privilege and a real highlight of my DJing career, I withdraw only as I feel I have no choice. I hope that you can understand.

For those of you attending I have no doubt you will have an amazing evening at the best club in England & of course in the company of the best DJ in the world. I only wish I could have been there too.

Thanks,

Tom.

Aww that sucks tom :(. Hope you can make it next time.. :D

Anyway for those are going tomorrow.. I'm not sure what time i'll be heading down but just text me otherwise and i'll come down for a few laughs and drinks :)..

Rick Valentine
26-08-10, 07:04 PM
Tom please say its not the old oh you didnt sell enough tickets thing !!!! I damn hate that !!!!

See all you others tomorrow :)

TomBailey
26-08-10, 07:53 PM
Tom please say its not the old oh you didnt sell enough tickets thing !!!! I damn hate that !!!!

See all you others tomorrow :)

No mate, unfortunately it's something much worse :(

I don't go in for the whole 'sell me x amount to play' gigs

momix
28-08-10, 07:36 AM
Markus set was soooooooooo amazing!!!!!

MissZivile
28-08-10, 08:21 AM

+1
Not sure with which remix Markus was struggling all week he said - all sounded great.

Any chance to get the list of tracks?...anyone?..
There were specifically two tracks that rocked my boat - at around 0314am and about 0337am. And the new DYD version - OMG!!!...O-M-G!!!...wow!..Massive!.. I really really wished he'd 'encore' that one.

tfan10
28-08-10, 10:10 AM
there is pity there was no live broadcast i mean on bbc

modthispny
28-08-10, 05:56 PM
there is a new do you dream???

MissZivile
28-08-10, 06:22 PM

I know Im quite knew to MS, and maybe older fans who were there last night will correct me otherwise, but the DYD version he played last night I hadn't heard before. It had no vocals, and was an absolute banger! I was all over the place!...LOL...

matthew
29-08-10, 02:32 PM

I know Im quite knew to MS, and maybe older fans who were there last night will correct me otherwise, but the DYD version he played last night I hadn't heard before. It had no vocals, and was an absolute banger! I was all over the place!...LOL...

I was there last night for his whole set...maybe missed one or two minutes here and there, but I really don't think he played any version of do you dream... BUT, if he did and I somehow missed it, he could have played the uplifting mix, which has no vocals.

Overall a fantastic night, too many good tracks to keep track of. Seen Markus play almost 10 times at ministry now, and he never leaves me disappointed. Flesch 2010 to end as well, simply awesome.

curs3d
29-08-10, 10:49 PM
Ahhhhh I finally fully recovered from the weekend excursions!! It was a brilliant night with new ID's that will annoy us for the months ahead!!

Zivile i think it's the uplifting vocal version with Angelique Bergere vocals on it. But there were some new gems and a Markus remix of a tune which I hope he reveals it very soon!!!

matthew
30-08-10, 03:18 PM

+1

Any chance to get the list of tracks?...anyone?..
There were specifically two tracks that rocked my boat - at around 0314am and about 0337am.

Trying to think of tracks he played myself...

Some of the tunes I enjoyed the most included:
Hammer & Bennett- Language (Phynn remix)
Nenes & Pascal Feliz- Platinum (Ben gold remix)
Gareth Emery- Global
Tenishia & Jan Johnston- Flesh 2010 (markus edit)
Perception (Super8 & Tab mix)- though I do much prefer the original mix..

Possibly he played Sander Van Doorn- Daddyrock, near the end of his set, though I'm not sure?

Rick Valentine
06-09-10, 02:30 PM
Was a great set :)