PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz Email?

skyline_house
01-06-10, 06:00 AM
Hey guys i really want to email Markus jst before he comes down to Australia in Melb0urne :) And i jst want to know the best way to email him? Wat would b the bst option Myspace,Facebook etc??

Thanks..

joshryan
27-06-10, 07:33 AM
i am wondering this as well...
i know Armin has his email "@asot.com" where he takes asot requests messages etc... always wondered if markus had any outlet like this...

just for show requests & whatnot, or should we just keep that type of stuff on this forum?

Rene
27-06-10, 11:46 AM
Twitter???

Daydreamer
27-06-10, 02:32 PM
Meh I've never seen Markus replying to someone on Twitter.
If you don't have his e-mail, just use the forum.
Markus reads lots of topics here, I think.

imported_GDJB
27-06-10, 03:52 PM
The email markus@globaldjbroadcast.com will get to him. :)

Havana
27-06-10, 08:05 PM
I've contacted Markus on Facebook before and he's replied, so that would be a good bet ;)

joshryan
28-06-10, 07:23 PM
I've contacted Markus on Facebook before and he's replied, so that would be a good bet ;)
The email markus@globaldjbroadcast.com will get to him. :)

sweet guys thanks, this is exactly what i was looking for :D

ovidius
02-07-10, 10:41 PM
Hey guys, I don`t want to be rude, but do you really think that Markus will surf over Facebook and will answer to fans?!

Sounds funny.

Havana
02-07-10, 11:33 PM
Hey guys, I don`t want to be rude, but do you really think that Markus will surf over Facebook and will answer to fans?!

Sounds funny.

Well believe it or not bro, he does ;)

james
03-07-10, 12:05 AM
Markus definitely skims these forums and his facebook. He might not read EVERY post or message, but it seems like he reads a lot of them. I'm not sure what his thought process is on actually responding though.

hellosam
03-09-10, 05:12 PM

Sounds funny.

Youll be happy to know markus adores his fans and is always trying to read/respond to them! another things thats so amazing about markus??

when you meet him once even just to say hi please take a pic with me fan moment....

He will ALWAYS remember you! its amazing...ive seen it and im always like "wow! how does he do that!!??"

Youll also often find markus is the chat (iiickkk) and if we bitch enough maybe even in the forum on GDJB days hahah

and also...ive seen him respond on twitter, but that if few and far between- i dont blame him twitter is super tough to keep up with

Daydreamer
03-09-10, 05:23 PM
That's true! I think Markus is the record holder of DJ with the most pictures with fans. :lol:

james
03-09-10, 09:06 PM
He will ALWAYS remember you! its amazing...ive seen it and im always like "wow! how does he do that!!??"

I think it took like 5 meetings for him to remember me :(

maria111
03-09-10, 09:36 PM
Meh I've never seen Markus replying to someone on Twitter.
If you don't have his e-mail, just use the forum.
Markus reads lots of topics here, I think.

Depends from where he is tweeting and stuff! I remember he was looking for the room during Coldharbour and I tweet him about it and he come ;)

I think the best time to ask something Markus is the chat room :)

hellosam
03-09-10, 11:13 PM

im sure he remembered you :) maybe not by name....

maria111
03-09-10, 11:18 PM

Oh i have never experience that kinda of problem :P I am sure he remembers you there is no way he wont!