PDA

View Full Version : Markus @ Opera, Atlanta

james
26-05-10, 01:11 AM
http://www.liquified.com/images/markus_eflyer.jpg

July 7th!

Hopefully I'll get Do You Dream in time for signature! :)

amberella06
26-05-10, 04:20 PM
I don't think Markus has a tour stop in Charlotte anytime soon so I will be making the drive down 85 for this one!

slickio17
27-05-10, 06:45 PM
boomshakalaka, too bad its on a wednesday. ill try to bring out my whole crew, we didnt give markus the crowd he deserves last time in ATL

amberella06
28-05-10, 03:52 AM
boomshakalaka, too bad its on a wednesday. ill try to bring out my whole crew, we didnt give markus the crowd he deserves last time in ATL

do it! if i can manage to bring a crowd down from charlotte, then you can def. gather the troops from within your own city!

CAN'T WAIT!!!

amberella06
02-06-10, 03:34 PM
Just purchased my ticket last night....can't wait!

amberella06
02-06-10, 04:17 PM
Ticket Link:

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/114403 ... CHULZ.aspx (http://www.wantickets.com/Events/114403/MARKUS-SCHULZ.aspx)

james
30-06-10, 10:37 PM
1 more week!

Got the CD, got a white/silver Sharpie, it's go time!

amberella06
01-07-10, 04:21 PM
1 more week!

I am counting down with you!

james
06-07-10, 12:55 AM
I'm hoping you play the S8&T Remix of Perception, Markus! Been hearing it's amazing! :)

amberella06
07-07-10, 11:41 AM
TONIGHT!!!

james
08-07-10, 01:27 AM
Hello Atlanta, I have been free'd from the parking garage. Nothing is going to stop tonights party now! Lol // about 1 hours ago

Yaaaaaaaaaa. Markus sounds pumped. Off to Atlanta myself to pre-game. 3.5 hours until the madness begins!

james
08-07-10, 09:11 AM
1. id
2. Meck ft. Dino - Feels Like A Prayer (Michael Woods Remix)
3. Markus Schulz ft. Ana Criado - Surreal
4. Rank 1 vs. Jochen Miller - The Great Escape
5. id (Track 8 ASOT450)
6. Jochen Miller - Humanoid
7. Markus Schulz ft. Justine Suissa - Perception
8. Rex Mundi - Opera of the Northern Ocean (Phynn Remix)
9. id
10. Paul van Dyk ft. Johnny McCaid - Home (Cosmic Gate Remix) (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
11. id
12. id
13. Tenishia - Flesh 2010
14. Lentos - Forget About Us (Barnes & Heatcliff)
(???) 15. Artento Divini - Who's Next (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
16. id
17. Tomcraft - Loneliness (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
18. id
19. id
20. id
21. Above & Beyond vs. Gareth Emery - On A Metropolis Day (Myon & Shane 54 Mashup)
22. id
23. id
24. Markus Schulz ft. Khaz - Dark Heart Waiting (Paul Trainer Remix)
25. ElSandro - Style Fusion (Jessus Progressivo Remix)
26. Dustin Zahn - Stranger to Stability (Len Faki Podium Remix)
27. stoneface & Terminal - Don't Give A Fuck (Vocal Mix)
28. Markus Schulz vs. Andy Moor - Daydream (Ronski Speed Remix)
29. DNS Project - id (Track 21 from GDJB Moscow)
30. Markus Schulz - The New World
31. Wippenberg vs. Swedish House Mafia - Chakalaka One
32. Markus Schulz - Do You Dream (Uplifting Vocal Mix)

Great night! Very energetic set. Surreal in the club is an amazing song! And hearing the Super8 & Tab Remix of Perception was amazing! I just wish it had been later in the set. :)

GREAT NIGHT MARKUS! I liked how shocked you were by my silver sharpie! Come back soon!

amberella06
09-07-10, 04:43 PM
Great night. Markus always delivers a fantastic set, making it worthwhile to travel to see his shows. Track 5 was my fave track of the night...the infamous ID!

slickio17
09-07-10, 10:26 PM
epic set, great show. anyone know if it was recorded?

eurotrash0514
12-07-10, 05:38 AM
been lurking on here for a long time felt it was time to register and post something

;)

had an awesome time Wednesday night, Markus's opening was f**king epic !!

great energetic set throughout imo, yeh it was hot as shit but our man brought his A-game to the ATL and i for one was most appreciative, rockin' from start to finish

sorry that the morons at Opera cut ya one short m8, it's not exactly the first time that has happened.......i've been going there for a long, long time in all it's various guises and this is a regular occurrence

probably my only peeves of the night were venue related, that new dj booth obviously isnt ideal with the monitors down so low, no wonder Markus had to mix mostly in his headphones all night

and omfg, those retarded stripper poles in the middle of the floor have to GO, it was bad enough being an 18+ show with way too many not knowing how to behave in a big club but that just made it so much worse

enough whining, brilliant set that i danced my ass off to, can't wait till next time !!!

amberella06
12-07-10, 04:21 PM
Wednesday night is also Opera's college night...The girl at the door asked if I was there for Markus Schulz, I was like...umm, why else would I be here?! Guess they tally how many come for college night vs. the DJ. It was def. HOT in that club but being that was my first time to Opera, I had a fantastic time.