PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz - "Do You Dream?" Album Announcement

ImpactPlayaz
03-05-10, 02:38 PM
Markus Schulz - "Do You Dream?" - The Album

It has been almost 3 years since Markus Schulz rocked the electronic dance planet to its core with ‘Progression’ - his critically-acclaimed sophomore album. Since its 2007 release he has smashed countless clubs with his kinetic, captivating DJ sets (breaking into the world’s top 10 ranks in the process), examined the musical make-up of cities with his compilation series and explored his darker, housier side with Dakota.

Now, in mid-2010, after 18 months of studio production sessions and an unrelenting pursuit of the perfect ‘Progression’ follow-up, he returns with ‘Do You Dream?’

Since the earliest days of his Coldharbour label, fans and critics alike have seen Schulz as both the leading-light pioneer and ultimate standard-bearer of trance’s new wave. The album instantly absorbs the listener back into that world, delivering a masterful start-to-finish audio experience.

Inducing the trancelike condition Markus wanted to stimulate for the album, D.Y.D. overtures with the beatless shimmered finery of ‘Alpha State’ (the phase the brain enters in order to dream). From that start-point it charts a tightly-plotted and uniquely Schulz course, embracing housey percussion, swirling atmospheric prog, drum & bass-ish b-lines, stunningly-cultivated vibrant trance riffs and a myriad of other sounds, effects and minutiae styles.

Vocals form just as much of a key constituent to Markus’ music as ever…

Sir Adrian – who was first introduced to the electronic dance world when he lent the massive Schulz-created mashup ‘The Perspective Space’ its vocal - is back to bestow ‘Away’ with addictive, hook-laden lyrics & vocals. Once heard, near impossible to forget, the production’s deeper, techier tangent continues paving the album multifarious feel.

During ‘Do You Dream’s production, Markus spent many in-studio and on-flight hours listening through show-reels to find the right singers to balance the production tracks. In two key cases though, they were camped out remarkably close to home. Showing a diverse, adaptable range, Khaz (who first appeared on the radar in early-2009 as a Coldharbour artist) positively blazes on two of its tracks. Bringing (the most recent single) ‘Dark Heart Waiting’ a transfixing, uplifting edge, he also radiates the poignancy of ‘Last Man Standing’s slow-motion, piano-tinged drama.

Likewise Angelique Bergere was discovered in home-base Miami and makes her EDM debut on the chilled, echoing serenity to ‘Lightwave’, and adds mesmerizing pathos to ‘Lifted’.

Elsewhere at the female end, the multitalented all-singing, all-spinning Jennifer Rene imbues ‘Not The Same’ with its melancholic, yet subtly purposeful vocal tone. Backed by a Schulz’s star-gazing soundscape, Dutch singer Ana Criado adds yet more celestial transcendence to ‘Surreal’. Whilst on ‘Unsaid’, Susana (who broke through vocalling Coldharbour release ‘Nothing At All’) creates one of the most vocally uplifting (not to mention infectiously catchy) moments on the album.

If indeed they are needed, those seeking instant jump-in/recognition points for the album won’t have to look or listen far.

Released over the last 12 months, the singles ‘The New World’ and title track ‘Do You Dream?’ have had nitrous-injection-like impacts on Schulz’s career, mushrooming the fan-base further and have acted as anticipation-level igniters for the long-player itself.

The same can very much be said for ‘Perception’ – a track that to the card-carrying Schulz fans needs little in the way of introduction... In its original Cass & Slide version, it’s a tune he turned into his Gallery residency anthem, and one whose impact on him that stretches as far back as his days as a clubber on the floors of Turnmills. Having his own version to spin has been on his mind ever since it became a standout moment (and a talking point) of his 2008 Essential Mix. To do it justice he enlisted one of the scene’s greatest vocalists, Justine Suissa who delivers a perfectly judged, dazzlingly-executed vocal performance to set off Markus' 'Perception' remap.

Bringing ‘Do You Dream’ to both its creative and very real climax is the only collaboration on the album. Markus and Max Graham had long discussed teaming up in the studio… When the time came they drafted in Texan singer/songwriter Jessica Riddle (whose ‘I Know You're Gone’ previously featured on his Miami ’05 compilation) for the fittingly-titled album closer, ‘Goodbye’.

Those looking for real range in an electronic dance album will find that, from the ultra-chilled beat-free transcendence of ‘Lightwave’ to all-consuming, speaker-pounding ’65.4Hz’, D.Y.D. has each and every angle covered. It’s a sixteen-strong, padding-free artist long-player that will, once again, underscore Schulz’s position as one of the foremost trance province producers.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/MarkusForum/MarkusSchulz-DoYouDreamCover.jpg

Tracklisting:
01. Alpha State
02. Away (featuring Sir Adrian)
03. Rain
04. Dark Heart Waiting (featuring Khaz)
05. Not The Same (featuring Jennifer Rene)
06. Do You Dream (Uplifting Vocal Mix)
07. Last Man Standing (featuring Khaz)
08. Surreal (featuring Ana Criado)
09. Unsaid (featuring Susana)
10. Lifted (featuring Angelique Bergere)
11. Perception (featuring Justine Suissa)
12. The New World
13. Lightwave (featuring Angelique Bergere)
14. 65.4Hz
15. What Could Have Been
16. Goodbye (with Max Graham featuring Jessica Riddle)

Do You Dream will be available to pre-order through iTunes from Tuesday May 25th and on general release from Tuesday June 8th, and also on CD worldwide from Tuesday June 15th.

For more information on the Do You Dream album, please visit http://doyoudream.markusschulz.com

ed0ni
03-05-10, 03:17 PM
No... not excited at all

Can't wait, so good news. Hope its a killer! :)

Ericc B
03-05-10, 03:53 PM
Nice 8-)

I hope the album is better than Dark heart waiting though, which was rather disappointing imho.

Daydreamer
03-05-10, 03:56 PM
Very excited! Can't wait! :D

stasdj
03-05-10, 04:06 PM
amazing newssssss!! :shock: :shock:

Daydreamer
03-05-10, 04:11 PM
Btw, if it's called Do You Dream, maybe the Uplifting Vocal Mix of that track will be included. :D ......... or the original

TigerClaw
03-05-10, 04:14 PM
Nice cover. :)

Rob
03-05-10, 04:30 PM
Btw, if it's called Do You Dream, maybe the Uplifting Vocal Mix of that track will be included. :D ......... or the original
will be included! :)

Great Cover! :mrgreen:

ika
03-05-10, 05:34 PM
:shock: The cover is mistical a bit... and I like it :)

TigerClaw
03-05-10, 05:39 PM
Looking forward to it, I just posted this same info on TranceAddict as well. :)

Wojtus
03-05-10, 05:52 PM
nice cover:)can't wait for tracklist :D

james
03-05-10, 06:16 PM
Quick question:

Why do Markus' albums get released under Armada, but the singles get released under Coldharbour?

Any particular reason to the differentiation?

Daydreamer
03-05-10, 06:41 PM
Quick question:

Why do Markus' albums get released under Armada, but the singles get released under Coldharbour?

Any particular reason to the differentiation?For better promotion I guess.

ImpactPlayaz
03-05-10, 07:03 PM
Quick question:

The "Armada Music" label itself is home to all of the album / CD releases. So all the Markus artist albums, Dakota albums and compilations are released through that.

For singles however, they are released on whatever label that is owned by the artist (if they own a label). So Markus singles are released on Coldharbour, Armin singles are released on Armind and so on. We decided to give the Dakota alias a bit of identity by releasing all the singles on Coldharbour Red.

But for this album, it'll be out on Armada Music, and the singles like Perception will be on Coldharbour.

(This of course doesn't apply to North America, where all Markus Schulz releases are handled by Ultra)

Rick Valentine
03-05-10, 07:40 PM
OH YES !!!!

james
03-05-10, 08:31 PM
Quick question:

The "Armada Music" label itself is home to all of the album / CD releases. So all the Markus artist albums, Dakota albums and compilations are released through that.

For singles however, they are released on whatever label that is owned by the artist (if they own a label). So Markus singles are released on Coldharbour, Armin singles are released on Armind and so on. We decided to give the Dakota alias a bit of identity by releasing all the singles on Coldharbour Red.

But for this album, it'll be out on Armada Music, and the singles like Perception will be on Coldharbour.

(This of course doesn't apply to North America, where all Markus Schulz releases are handled by Ultra)

Ahh, thanks. It seemed weird to me how Progression and Amsterdam and all of the albums had Armada as the label, but then all the songs themselves had Coldharbour (Coldharbour Red sometimes) as the label. =o

modthispny
03-05-10, 11:04 PM
will we be able to buy a physical cd in north america?

need something for him to sign. :)

cubetrance
03-05-10, 11:54 PM
Sweet, really looking forward to this album :D

maria111
04-05-10, 12:12 AM
the cover looks awesome even that i have to admit that i wanted a new fresh name but still cant say the already existed name is bad but still..

hope Markus will include the Uplifting Vocal Mix over here!! :)

Daydreamer
04-05-10, 02:09 PM
the cover looks awesome even that i have to admit that i wanted a new fresh name but still cant say the already existed name is bad but still..

hope Markus will include the Uplifting Vocal Mix over here!! :)As Rob said, will be included! :)

C.R.C.
04-05-10, 04:52 PM
OMG i can't wait for this album :o

EddyAB
04-05-10, 05:50 PM
CAN'T FOCKIN WAIT!!!!!111111111111

maria111
04-05-10, 08:06 PM

hope Markus will include the Uplifting Vocal Mix over here!! :)As Rob said, will be included! :)

oh yes you are totally right apologies for the double post!I guess Not The Same Again track will be also included to the album! :)

I am so cerious what kinda of tracks the album going to have :)

james
04-05-10, 08:58 PM
Pretty sure these are definitely on the CD:

Markus Schulz - Do You Dream (Uplifting Vocal Mix)
Markus Schulz ft. Jennifer Rene - Not The Same
Markus Schulz ft. Khaz - Dark Heart Waiting
Markus Schulz ft. Justine Suissa - Perception
Markus Schulz & Max Graham ft. Jessica Riddle - Goodbye

Should be a track w/ Susana on it as well I think. Then I bet a few of the IDs we've heard over the last year will be on it.

Daydreamer
04-05-10, 09:42 PM

Should be a track w/ Susana on it as well I think. Then I bet a few of the IDs we've heard over the last year will be on it.Don't forget Markus Schulz feat. Sir Adrian - Away as you assumed :P

There will be a track featuring Susana as he confirmed in an interview from January 2010.
Also a few tracks featuring a vocalist we haven't heard of called Angie.
Maybe a track featuring Angie is the ID from World Tour Prague?

[youtube:1c9s8175]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYk1Z9n9W4g[/youtube:1c9s8175]

james
04-05-10, 09:55 PM

Should be a track w/ Susana on it as well I think. Then I bet a few of the IDs we've heard over the last year will be on it.Don't forget Markus Schulz feat. Sir Adrian - Away as you assumed :P

There will be a track featuring Susana as he confirmed in an interview from January 2010.
Also a few tracks featuring a vocalist we haven't heard of called Angie.
Maybe a track featuring Angie is the ID from World Tour Prague?

[youtube:2r7zcrsz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYk1Z9n9W4g[/youtube:2r7zcrsz]

I'm really hoping the track I think that was done with Sir Adrian is on it. But I have no idea until next week when the track list is announced. :)

I think all three of those "IDs" I posted will be on here, but we'll have to wait and see!

maria111
04-05-10, 11:41 PM
not sure about you guys but I AM SOOOOOOOEXCITED for this cant wait to see the full tracklist!

cant believe the time went that fast!I still remember when we used to talk about this few months ago! :)

Kabra
05-05-10, 12:47 AM
I'm really hoping the track I think that was done with Sir Adrian is on it.

In THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4RotfCQEE#t=01m45s) interview Markus confirmed that track with Sir Adrian will be on the album :)

james
05-05-10, 01:25 AM

In THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4RotfCQEE#t=01m45s) interview Markus confirmed that track with Sir Adrian will be on the album :)

omg thank you so much for that! definitely going to be a special track for me!

"Ricochet of whispers, echo day by day..." :)

Daydreamer
05-05-10, 02:04 AM
Watch Markus' twitter: www.twitter.com/markusschulz (http://www.twitter.com/markusschulz)

Markus is watching. :D

ika
05-05-10, 06:19 AM

omg thank you so much for that! definitely going to be a special track for me!

"Ricochet of whispers, echo day by day..." :) ohhh and for me tooo. I love the voice of Sir Adrian.

and track which was played by Markus at the end of his set in Utrecht at TE. 'Goooooodbyeeee!!' :) interesting and beautiful !

james
05-05-10, 06:38 AM
So, we got:

Markus Schulz ft. Susana - ???
Markus Schulz ft. Angie - ???
Markus Schulz ft. Sir Adrian - ???

bjud
05-05-10, 08:42 AM
can't wait for the album, i'm nosey for the voice of Angie!

maria111
05-05-10, 11:55 AM
is it me who thinks the album so far contains (or might contains) most of tracks with female or male vocals?? :?

Rob
05-05-10, 12:01 PM
is it me who thinks the album so far contains (or might contains) most of tracks with female or male vocals?? :?
I think so indeed, hopefully also some darker non vocal tracks on the album :oops:

maria111
05-05-10, 12:04 PM
I think so indeed, hopefully also some darker non vocal tracks on the album :oops:

I can already imagine people to complain about this album not sure why!it is just bother me that so far we have gather tracks that might be on and most of them includes vocals and vocals and more vocals..

hmm I hope Markus is hiding from us the very best of tracks... without vocals i hope :roll:

Daydreamer
05-05-10, 01:46 PM

I can already imagine people to complain about this album not sure why!it is just bother me that so far we have gather tracks that might be on and most of them includes vocals and vocals and more vocals..

hmm I hope Markus is hiding from us the very best of tracks... without vocals i hope :roll:Lots of people didn't like the Dakota album which had no vocals. So now they shouldn't complain. :)

maria111
05-05-10, 03:04 PM
Lots of people didn't like the Dakota album which had no vocals. So now they shouldn't complain. :)

I know exactly what you mean but there would be def people who will complain about those vocals!its this thing or another plus they will compaire and judge him with other artists album etc etc etc ofcource you can satisfy everyone thats for sure!

We have to wait and see untill the final tracklist will be out! :)

james
05-05-10, 05:49 PM
14 tracks I think...we got 7 so far with vocals...but most of them are pretty amazing I bet :)

Crossing my fingers for the Susana track...I'm hating her samples from her upcoming album...

MrE
05-05-10, 06:23 PM
Since we're finally seeing Markus vs. Cass & Slide being released, i wonder if Markus vs. Rank 1 might also make an appearance? Both have just had vocals added at around the same time as the album was being done...

/strokes chin & ponders.

Daydreamer
05-05-10, 06:57 PM
14 tracks I think...we got 7 so far with vocals...but most of them are pretty amazing I bet :)

Crossing my fingers for the Susana track...I'm hating her samples from her upcoming album...I was wondering, maybe the ID from Prague is with the vocals from Susana? They really sound like her voice!

ika
05-05-10, 11:17 PM
one of the track will be titled "Bogota". :D I remember Markus said that in the chatrooom... but maybe it was just a dream :lol: I'm not sure :?

ImpactPlayaz
06-05-10, 01:05 AM
16 tracks total on the album. :)

Countdown to Monday is on... tick tock tick tock. :D

Daydreamer
06-05-10, 01:17 AM
16 tracks total on the album. :)

Countdown to Monday is on... tick tock tick tock. :DNice, most albums have less tracks. :D :)

Wojtus
06-05-10, 10:23 AM
awesome,16 tracks in 85 min :D

james
06-05-10, 11:08 AM
16 tracks seems a little high...means most of the album versions will be <5 minutes...means we'll have to wait for the single releases even more :(

ed0ni
06-05-10, 11:46 AM
Lets hope the world tour prague -09 ID is a Schulz track and that it's on the album :p

NeoGeo2k
06-05-10, 12:02 PM
16 Tracks

WoW

I love vocal's but dark tunes, too.

Can't wait for it !

Tick Tack til Monday for the Tracklist :D

ramballo
06-05-10, 12:51 PM
WooW 16 tracks
I am really looking forward to see how Markus has progressed in the making of this album from the Dakota album..
The Cover is definately him alright,, has that little mystic vibe to it...

I have a thing too with the vocals that you are all discussing here..
I have no problem with Choppy vocals like what Andy Moor and many artists do.. this is ok to me..with the progressive beats like daydream this are ch00ns

But i am pretty sure Markus will keep his known Dark Touch on this album...

james
06-05-10, 03:45 PM
Lets hope the world tour prague -09 ID is a Schulz track and that it's on the album :p

You mean this song, right? Because this is Track 14 - ID from the Prague set...Track 09 was Richard Durand - Into Something

[youtube:15u9zri9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZMByXAWlV8[/youtube:15u9zri9]

ed0ni
06-05-10, 04:39 PM

You mean this song, right? Because this is Track 14 - ID from the Prague set...Track 09 was Richard Durand - Into Something

[youtube:2jhs8h30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZMByXAWlV8[/youtube:2jhs8h30]

Yes track nr 14 from Prague. -09 = 2009 :p

Daydreamer
06-05-10, 05:50 PM

[youtube:3rgiwo2n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZMByXAWlV8[/youtube:3rgiwo2n]My favorite track of the year together with Comet so far. :) Amazing!

ika
06-05-10, 08:42 PM

[youtube:1okga4za]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZMByXAWlV8[/youtube:1okga4za]My favorite track of the year together with Comet so far. :) Amazing!

I was pleased to hear these tracks live on ASOT450 in Wroc?aw :D
This ID track crushed people gathered in Centennial Hall... it will be definitely loved by many people track and certainly by me ;)

james
06-05-10, 09:30 PM
Yes track nr 14 from Prague. -09 = 2009 :p

ahhh, okay :o

Will_Oliver
07-05-10, 06:33 AM
nice outfit btw

ImpactPlayaz
07-05-10, 05:32 PM
Markus just sent me his latest blog. Had a quick read through and he reveals another track from the album along with talking about Perception in detail.

Should have it up in half an hour.

Daydreamer
07-05-10, 06:38 PM
Markus just sent me his latest blog. Had a quick read through and he reveals another track from the album along with talking about Perception in detail.

Should have it up in half an hour.Just read it. It says Track 03 from the upcoming album is called Rain.
Clinch - Rain ? :o

maria111
07-05-10, 06:42 PM

Should have it up in half an hour.Just read it. It says Track 03 from the upcoming album is called Rain.

i saw that too and i was wondering as well... :?

ImpactPlayaz
07-05-10, 07:16 PM

i saw that too and i was wondering as well... :?

No different track altogether. :)

Clinch - Rain was just an intro made specifically for Las Vegas '10.

Markus Schulz - Rain is a full track.

Can't wait for Monday! :D

maria111
07-05-10, 09:12 PM
thanks for clearing up darren i went comfused for a blink of a second :D

EddyAB
09-05-10, 09:13 AM
One more day! :oops:

Suceed
09-05-10, 11:10 AM
It's going to be awesome :D Can't wait.

ed0ni
10-05-10, 12:14 AM
Only 15hrs 47min left :p

maria111
10-05-10, 08:50 AM
its monday cant wait for the Announcement YES!!! :D

keul
10-05-10, 12:58 PM
3 hours left :)

EddyAB
10-05-10, 01:21 PM
Whoop whoop! :D

Daydreamer
10-05-10, 02:24 PM
1 hour and 36 minutes. :)

stasdj
10-05-10, 02:29 PM
1 hour and 30 minutes :lol:

stasdj
10-05-10, 02:58 PM
1 hour......
:roll:

buraksbt
10-05-10, 02:59 PM
hey, this is my first reply on this forum :D

im wondering that, what about big room remixes of Without You Near and Fly To Colors?

watercool
10-05-10, 03:33 PM
CaN'T wait this f*ckin 30 minutes :shock: :shock: Wanna see all the details
Markus is also excited
"tick tick tick.... 30 minutes left until #doyoudream :) // about a minute ago" @Twitter
:P

Daydreamer
10-05-10, 03:40 PM
hey, this is my first reply on this forum :D

im wondering that, what about big room remixes of Without You Near and Fly To Colors?I wish the big room remix of Fly To Colors was on the cd too, but I think it won't. It's for own use. ;)

Rene
10-05-10, 03:42 PM
18 min........

Excited!!!

EddyAB
10-05-10, 03:48 PM
13 minutes left. :)

\o/

Rob
10-05-10, 03:53 PM
7 minutes! :shock:
6 minutes! :shock:
5 minutes! :shock:
4 minutes! :shock:

Daydreamer
10-05-10, 03:55 PM
Via Twitter:
arminvanbuuren @MarkusSchulz great job on your new album! #doyoudream

:D

Rene
10-05-10, 03:56 PM
Tralallalllllalla bijnaaaaaaaaa

TomekPL
10-05-10, 03:56 PM
3 min :D

stasdj
10-05-10, 03:58 PM

Rob
10-05-10, 03:58 PM
2 minutes! :o

hollygallager
10-05-10, 03:59 PM
1 MINUTE!! :D :D :D

ImpactPlayaz
In 60 seconds, refresh the first page of this thread. :)

The wait is over guys. :)

Rob
1 minute!!!! :twisted:

EddyAB
Hell yeah!

Daydreamer
10-05-10, 04:00 PM
There it is! Let's see...

Jimaeus was right, Markus Schulz feat. Sir Adrian - Away :P

Alex
10-05-10, 04:02 PM
It'll be amazing CD! A lot of vocals but I believe it's great vocal tracks!

Daydreamer
10-05-10, 04:04 PM
25th of May!! That's so fast!!!!

I'm still wondering which track is the ID from World Tour Prague, I'm very sure it's there...

Rob
10-05-10, 04:06 PM
mmmm i don't know what to think, most of the tracks we heaven't heared offcourse, but at first sight i think there are many vocal tracks on the album, maybe too much(compared to progression) hopefully it also has some darker tracks in the unknown non vocal tracks, many vocals always look commercial to me, but i need to hear them first before i say good or bad :)

stasdj
10-05-10, 04:07 PM
yyyyyyyyeaaap
amazing news!!

Rick Valentine
10-05-10, 04:19 PM
Nice 16 tracks :D cant wait to hear these !!!!
As been mentioned quite alot of vocal tracks but then again an artist album is like a story im sure they have done a good job :)

Seb
10-05-10, 04:20 PM
Wow, I am super disappointed by the huge amount of vocal tunes on the album. 10 (11 with Do You Dream) of 16 songs are with vocals... Where are the deep progressive, yet melodic, trance we heard a few years ago? Of course the album can be packed with dark tunes, but a look at the tracklist with all the vocal collaborations really denies that.

I think he/ArmadaHighQuarters should have chosen a bit more unknown singers too. Susana has just released an artist album, come on! Sir Adrian, Khaz... Aren't there any other future Coldharbour-vocalists out there? I had my hopes about bringing back the excellent Anita Kelsey or perhaps Jan Johnston to the scene, but they weren't met :( Rene and Suissa are really great choices though!

Although I'm not happy with all the vocal tunes, I do hope that Markus himself chose this and not the Armada office. As you may know, Signum said in an interview on ASOT 450 that Armada said that he had to add vocals to the album in order to gain more success in the market. Who gets the money? Armada of course. I am not sure whether to buy this any more after seeing the tracklist... Samples have to convince me from now on.

ed0ni
10-05-10, 04:25 PM
I agree with Rob, maybe its to many vocal tracks. Bu at the same time it's to early to judge as i've only heard 6 (+- the prague id if its on the album :p) of 16 tracks.

I don't think Markus makes us disappointed! :)

Daydreamer
10-05-10, 04:26 PM
I hope to hear some samples soon via YouTube, that's what Armada does right? :)

Btw I don't care about the fact there are too many vocalists on the album.
Markus should produce some Dakota stuff soon again for the people who want his dark style.

Seb
10-05-10, 04:27 PM
I agree with Rob, maybe its to many vocal tracks. Bu at the same time it's to early to judge as i've only heard 6 (+- the prague id if its on the album :p) of 16 tracks.

I don't think Markus makes us disappointed! :)

Don't blame him, blame the lame Armada office

EddyAB
10-05-10, 04:30 PM
Well, I think the most of these tracks will be also released separated as "Dark Heart Waiting", for example "Perception". Markus said there will be a dub version, Big Room Reconstruction, etc.. No worries! :)

All I need now are samples! :P

ImpactPlayaz
10-05-10, 04:31 PM
There will be a GDJB Do You Dream release special before the album comes out, along with a whole bundle of exclusive stuff on YouTube. Markus will continue talking about the album in detail in the next few written blogs also.

As for the choice of vocalists, they are all 100% Markus' choice. He was working on Unsaid with Susana for example before Susana started her own album, but it was held back to be included on Markus' album.

Quite a few of the tracks are deep and melodic, without giving away pointers as to which tracks they might be. Markus has not forgotten his Coldharbour roots and this album is a reflection of his own journey throughout the years.

So my advice is not to worry. Honestly and hand on heart, you guys will love this album more than Without You Near and Progression combined. I really mean that.

Seb
10-05-10, 04:36 PM
There will be a GDJB Do You Dream release special before the album comes out, along with a whole bundle of exclusive stuff on YouTube. Markus will continue talking about the album in detail in the next few written blogs also.

As for the choice of vocalists, they are all 100% Markus' choice. He was working on Unsaid with Susana for example before Susana started her own album, but it was held back to be included on Markus' album.

Quite a few of the tracks are deep and melodic, without giving away pointers as to which tracks they might be. Markus has not forgotten his Coldharbour roots and this album is a reflection of his own journey throughout the years.

So my advice is not to worry. Honestly and hand on heart, you guys will love this album more than Without You Near and Progression combined. I really mean that.

I was more thinking of the amount of vocal tunes on the album, not the choice of vocalists.
I really hope so. Reading all his blogs and listening to GDJB, you get the feeling of him still being into his progressive sound, but after seeing the tracklist I am not that sure any more. Well well, I'll listen to the samples and then give the final verdict!

Daydreamer
10-05-10, 04:37 PM
Will the album include the full versions of the tracks? Like no album mixes?

ImpactPlayaz
10-05-10, 04:46 PM
Will the album include the full versions of the tracks? Like no album mixes?

Mixture of both I think.

But you have to remember, that the concept of all this is that it's an album with each track being a "part" of the journey, rather than it just being a collection of individual tracks. It's intended for people to press play and listen to it from beginning to end as one unique experience, rather than just picking a track here and track there. So the ordering of the tracks are deliberate towards the Do You Dream ethos.

TouchingVirus
10-05-10, 04:54 PM
There's an awful lot of hating about the vocal tracks and we haven't even heard the album.

It's an album, not a compilation. You can expect a journey, just like Progression and Without You Near. Markus released Dakota - Thoughts Become Things last year, not a single vocal track on the entire album.

I think we're overdue on some vox to be honest, and let's not forget Markus already has some serious tunes with vocals - Perception, Remember Magnetic North (Mashup), Breathing, First Time, Without You Near, Never Be the Same Again etc etc.

The album versions might not be your cup of tea, but there are most likely some tracks scheduled for release on Coldharbour later this year, with their own remix packages/dubs.

I've got an open mind going into this album, and if you value what Markus does you should keep one too.

I can't wait!

james
10-05-10, 06:34 PM
I'm extremely excited about this album still. My only disappointment would be The New World being on the album. Great song, but I was hoping for all new stuff! Oh well, 15 new songs. Will be the album of the year still I'm sure.

Markus Schulz ft. Sir Adrian - Away (I CALLED THE TITLE AND VOCALIST AFTER HEARING IT ONE TIME IN MIAMI!)

One of those two will be track of the year. :)

james
10-05-10, 06:43 PM
01. Markus Schulz - Alpha State
02. Markus Schulz ft. Sir Adrian - Away
03. Markus Schulz - Rain
04. Markus Schulz ft. Khaz - Dark Heart Waiting
05. Markus Schulz ft. Jennifer Rene - Not The Same
06. Markus Schulz - Do You Dream (Uplifting Vocal Mix)
07. Markus Schulz ft. Khaz - Last Man Standing
08. Markus Schulz ft. Ana Criado - Surreal
09. Markus Schulz ft. Susana - Unsaid
10. Markus Schulz ft. Angelique Bergere - Lifted
11. Markus Schulz ft. Justine Suissa - Perception
12. Markus Schulz - The New World
13. Markus Schulz ft. Angelique Bergere - Lightwave
14. Markus Schulz - 65.4Hz
15. Markus Schulz - What Could Have Been
16. Markus Schulz & Max Graham ft. Jessica Riddle - Goodbye

Very interested in hearing the other Khaz track as well.

TigerClaw
10-05-10, 06:51 PM
Can't wait, The new album is going to be fantastic. :)

maria111
10-05-10, 07:12 PM
+ 1 having a web place for the album!good move and the timmer banner over there is going to kill me :lol:

-1 seriously why not there isnt any previews any samplers about those tracks?i think a 30 second audio clip will help

:arrow: well we were right about the vocals!most the tracks includes vocals and I just hope those unknown tracks we have heard dont include vocals and have that deep coldharbour sound... I do wonder who is responsible for this... :roll:

overall?I cant say i am dissapointed its an album nothing more nothing less but still the whole selections of tracks are kinda ''shouting'' for the masses to buy it so ...

stefan1983
10-05-10, 07:32 PM
I do also not know why some of the peeps are disapointed of the amount of vocal tracks, but I like it ;) I think it was overdue since Without you near ;)

I´ve just one thing to say :

EXCITED 8-)

Seth.C
10-05-10, 08:54 PM
Well this is going to be SOMETHING for me! Can't wait to have it in my hands. Markus is perpetuously getting better and more experienced as a producer (I think his DJ skills needn't to be mentioned :) ) with each album and compilation. I know, that his sense of choosing the right vibes, sounds and melodies for his artist album's gonna be at the very TOP level on "Do You Dream".
P.S.: Hearing "Not The Same" live @ Transmission 2009 was great, and just after that, Markus wrap the set up with "roof-banging" Perception..Those are memories ;)

Suceed
10-05-10, 09:39 PM
Guys don't worry it's only tracklist. Tracks will sound amazing for sure :)
IMO samples are going to be realse abou 2 weeks before album premiere.

Rob
10-05-10, 10:43 PM

That a huge comment there Darren, progression was a real masterpiece in my opinion, to do even better would be insane offcourse, but first i need to hear it, still a bit neutral cause there is nothing to get excited about already for me, either it will blow me away or it dissapoints me, i hope it will be option 1 but you never know, still a bit cautios ;)

Also i was very suprised to see the new world on this album, cause it was already on progression progressed(the remixes), and it was out before markus started creating tracks in the studio for a new artist album( i think?), a new track would be way better then an old one in my view, but am no dj ;) has this a commercial background (this track choice on the album?) :?:

Will_Oliver
10-05-10, 11:48 PM
Oh eM Gee cant wait for it!

chimera
11-05-10, 03:53 AM
i just can't wait to listen to this a couple times, unlike some i'm actually looking forward to some vocals. i'll admit i'm not the biggest fan of trance vocals mainly because i love strong vocals from singers like julie mcknight in house tracks but when trance vocals are done right it's really beautiful.

maria111
11-05-10, 10:57 AM
maybe the only reason markus decide to add do you dream is because of the name of the album?

plus i think there would be a new release of remixes of do you dream before the album released including the uplifting vocal mix we know all this time!

plus Pretty sure there are alot of people who have heard do you dream in the radio perhaps and adding the track in the album is a motivation for them to buy it?

Daydreamer
11-05-10, 12:01 PM
maybe the only reason markus decide to add do you dream is because of the name of the album?

plus i think there would be a new release of remixes of do you dream before the album released including the uplifting vocal mix we know all this time!

plus Pretty sure there are alot of people who have heard do you dream in the radio perhaps and adding the track in the album is a motivation for them to buy it?The Uplifting Vocal Mix is included on the album. :)

ika
11-05-10, 12:49 PM
What about "The New World"... I think (like most of us) this track is excellent :) but I did not expect that it will be included on the album. :?
I remember, Markus said that he he has 19 tracks done in total, but obviously album can’t include them all... there are many unused tracks so why Markus decided to use TNW :?:
anyway for sure we'll find out this soon :) i hope :!:

I'm looking forward to release of the album :D He has never disappointed me and I am sure that this time also will be the same :!:

james
11-05-10, 08:52 PM
What about "The New World"... I think (like most of us) this track is excellent :) but I did not expect that it will be included on the album. :?
I remember, Markus said that he he has 19 tracks done in total, but obviously album can’t include them all... there are many unused tracks so why Markus decided to use TNW :?:
anyway for sure we'll find out this soon :) i hope :!:

I'm looking forward to release of the album :D He has never disappointed me and I am sure that this time also will be the same :!:

Ya, Markus said he usually does ~20 songs for the Markus Schulz Albums, and then widdles them down to ~15. So, if there's 16 songs on there, 19 in total, seems like there are 3 different ones we could of gotten than TNW. I guess it goes along with what ImpactPlayaz has been saying though, with the journey Markus wants to take us on with the album. TNW must just be the better fit.

Since I thought there would be only 14 songs on the album, I guess it's still win, win. 15 new songs to enjoy the summer to. :)

maria111
12-05-10, 11:58 AM
The Uplifting Vocal Mix is included on the album. :)

thats what i am talking about!New People who discover the track via the radio and other sources will identify this at once! So with one track you have two hints those new people who discover it and like it and in the other hand the die hards who know this track already and was waiting for a long time the spesific mix ;) :)

ImpactPlayaz
12-05-10, 12:55 PM
I'll try to ease the concerns people have of The New World on there by saying that it's a slightly modified version of the original. Not massively different, but you'll notice it.

Think more strings for more epicness. :D

Gullie78
14-05-10, 02:32 AM
The best Birthday gift in years.. :o
Worldwide CD Album 'Do You Dream'
release at Tuesday June 15th!!

Thanks Markus ;)

Gullie78
14-05-10, 03:21 AM
Without You Near (2005)
spoiled us with some Master Vocals like 'Never Be The Same',
'Once Again', 'Travelling Light', 'You Wont See Me Cry',
'Without You Near' and 'First time'..

..Progression (2008)
released even bigger Vocal Tunes, not to mention 'Lost Cause',
'Perfect', 'I Am', 'On A Wave', 'Daydream', and ofcourse 'Cause You Know'
with Departure.. what a sick track there :o

Do You Dream (2010)
Well, i believe in Magic and Dreams, so lets wait whats next.. :P

Ericc B
16-05-10, 09:09 PM
I'm afraid I'm with the not-looking-forward-to-the-Armada-required-vocal-fiesta side.

80% vocals simply doesn't fit with Markus' style, and his style is the main reason why we all love him so much. Was listening to Away on GDJB last Thursday and wasn't impressed one bit. Okay-ish track at best and the vocals are total fail imho. If the track wasn't designed to contain vocals it would probably be a lot better, because it sure has some nice elements and sounds.

Perception remake btw sounds bloody amazing. But again why put so much vocals on it?
Even when they are done very very well by the brilliant Justine Suissa, I think they are over abundant. Imo it would sound much better if shorter vocal clips were used only over the breaks, because for the most part they drown in the already busy arrangement. Just a touch of Justine, in between various instrumentals. When you ask me if I dream, then yeah, that's what I dream about.

But since Dark heart waiting was already on my disappointing list (same thing as Away, terrible vocals) unfortunately I can't help but feeling that the rest of the album will be more of the same. Potentially great music, but ruined by too much vocals. I'll probably end up buying the cd and never playing it, whilst collecting dubs and instrumentals for a year. Though I hope I'm totally wrong and have to eat these words one by one.

james
17-05-10, 01:25 AM
I'm afraid I'm with the not-looking-forward-to-the-Armada-required-vocal-fiesta side.

80% vocals simply doesn't fit with Markus' style, and his style is the main reason why we all love him so much. Was listening to Away on GDJB last Thursday and wasn't impressed one bit. Okay-ish track at best and the vocals are total fail imho. If the track wasn't designed to contain vocals it would probably be a lot better, because it sure has some nice elements and sounds.

Perception remake btw sounds bloody amazing. But again why put so much vocals on it?
Even when they are done very very well by the brilliant Justine Suissa, I think they are over abundant. Imo it would sound much better if shorter vocal clips were used only over the breaks, because for the most part they drown in the already busy arrangement. Just a touch of Justine, in between various instrumentals. When you ask me if I dream, then yeah, that's what I dream about.

But since Dark heart waiting was already on my disappointing list (same thing as Away, terrible vocals) unfortunately I can't help but feeling that the rest of the album will be more of the same. Potentially great music, but ruined by too much vocals. I'll probably end up buying the cd and never playing it, whilst collecting dubs and instrumentals for a year. Though I hope I'm totally wrong and have to eat these words one by one.

That's usually how I feel. Vocals tend to drown out the melody more often than not, but that's not the situation with these songs I've heard. DHW, Away, NTS and Perception -- the vocals all complement the melodies perfectly.

Rene
17-05-10, 11:49 AM
Perception is Markus Schulz!!

Perception is like a long Schulz set, starting progressive building it up to trance......

I think it's an insane track!!

maria111
17-05-10, 03:46 PM
but the tracks will be planned to be released without vocals as dub version or maybe with the coldharbour extensions so whats the big deal with the album with those vocals? (i dont like it that much too)

the problem would be if there NOT any versions at all!

Seth.C
18-05-10, 10:56 AM
Perception is Markus Schulz!!

Perception is like a long Schulz set, starting progressive building it up to trance......

I think it's an insane track!!

You're absolutely right. What I like the most about this track, that it has two amazing breakdowns..

jambo
19-05-10, 06:47 AM
It's a pretty good re-work, such a classic!

james
21-05-10, 07:39 PM
I’d like to thank you all sincerely for your words of encouragement so far. I’m really pleased to see so many people behind the album already and supporting the tracks that they know. There are however a couple of things that I do want to clear up for you guys, because some of you have expressed a disappointment in there appearing to be too many vocal tracks.

I’ll make it very clear that I worked with every single one of the vocalists that appeared on the album, and they were all completely 100% my choice. These are people who I have longed to work with; along with some talents that I knew deserved a chance to be heard by the world. And I am proud of everything each of the vocalists has created towards this album project.

All I ask of you guys is please, trust me and be patient. The Coldharbour faithful have to trust me if I am able to do my thing properly. You know already that I don’t do la-dee-da vocals about rainbows and unicorns, everything is deep with meaning and from the heart.

It’s one of the real downsides to producing music. You put your life and soul into 2 years worth of struggles and late nights, and your efforts are assessed within 5 minutes of people hearing it. So all I’m asking is, be positive and I promise that I won’t let you down.

Amen.

EddyAB
22-05-10, 10:02 PM
Yeah! Next week will be a Do You Dream Special edition of Global DJ Broadcast. :twisted:

CarlosSR
23-05-10, 09:47 PM
I honestly don't know what the big deal is with the vocal tracks, Markus has a great track record with the vocal and non-vocal trance of his choosing.

I can't wait for DYD.

Rene
24-05-10, 12:37 PM
Coming thursday "do you dream special" on GDJB!!!!!!

Can't wait.....

buraksbt
24-05-10, 07:48 PM
I think What Could Have Been is Markus' favourite track of the album, which is kept by Markus as a secret :) Could anybody see any informations or comments about it? ;)

In Markus' Facebook Fanpage, there are tons of information about new album, new tracks, vocals .. everything but the "What Could Have Been" :lol:

Kabra
24-05-10, 08:49 PM
"Surreal" is his favourite track ;)

Daydreamer
24-05-10, 09:06 PM
When will the samples be available on YouTube?

ImpactPlayaz
24-05-10, 09:14 PM

Friday, day after the GDJB special.

So GDJB this Thursday will be the first opportunity for everyone to hear a number of tracks from the album for the very first time. Markus has started working on the show already and is aiming to make it a memorable one for all of us.

So hopefully you can all spread the words on your Facebooks and your Twitters to encourage as many people as possible to tune in. :)

james
24-05-10, 09:56 PM
I kind of don't want to hear it!

Album coming out in 3 weeks...might just wait until then to hear the remaining songs. Make it more special when I get it. :)

BTW, can we pre-order yet?

Wojtus
24-05-10, 10:05 PM
I kind of don't want to hear it!

Album coming out in 3 weeks...might just wait until then to hear the remaining songs. Make it more special when I get it. :)

BTW, can we pre-order yet?

tomorrow :D

miklen
25-05-10, 04:13 PM
Does any of you have an idea if these tracks only will be exclusive available through the iTunes pre-ordering?:

Markus Schulz - Fly to Colors (2010 Mix Edit)
Markus Schulz Featuring Carrie Skipper - Never Be the Same Again (2010 Mix Edit)
Markus Schulz Featuring Departure - Without You Near (Markus Schulz Afterhours Mix)

Or will they be available to buy when the album will be released?

Here's the link where you can see the tracks from iTunes pre-order:

http://itunes.apple.com/dk/preorder/without-you-near-markus-schulz/id373686798?i=373686874

Rene
25-05-10, 04:17 PM
Hey guys....

Listend to all the tracks on armadamusic.nl....

It's a very cool album, bit less "dark" then Progression.

These are my favorites

- Not the same
- Rain
- Surreal
- 65.4 Hz
- Perception

Let us know what you think......

Daydreamer
25-05-10, 04:28 PM
Markus Schulz - Fly to Colors (2010 Mix Edit) is amazing! Hoping for a release of the full version. :D

ed0ni
25-05-10, 04:50 PM

Friday, day after the GDJB special.

So GDJB this Thursday will be the first opportunity for everyone to hear a number of tracks from the album for the very first time. Markus has started working on the show already and is aiming to make it a memorable one for all of us.

So hopefully you can all spread the words on your Facebooks and your Twitters to encourage as many people as possible to tune in. :)
Ok, so the samples on armadas homepage was published a bit too early

Sheedy
25-05-10, 04:53 PM
'What Could Have Been' sounds awesome from the sample, as does 'Lifted'. :D :D

Rene
25-05-10, 04:59 PM
This is strange.....

This morning al the tracks were on armadamusic.nl (1 min each track)

Now they are gonne!!!

Daydreamer
25-05-10, 05:11 PM
The album in one word: amazing.
My favorites are:

- Away
- Dark Heart Waiting
- Do You Dream (Uplifting Vocal Mix)
- 65.4Hz

+ some more

talala
25-05-10, 05:44 PM
Finally... the ID (Track 14 from GDJB World Tour Prague Set)...is 65.4Hz.. love this track! ;)

deamon
25-05-10, 05:47 PM
Well I've listened to short iTunes samples and here's my opinion which might be changed after listening full length tracks:

1. Alpha State
Nice intro as always from Markus.

2. Away (feat. Sir Adrian)
Oh it has "the space we are" magic. Lovely one :)

3. Rain
Well I don't get what is the reason to put another version of Do You Dream on the album.. Weird one

4. Dark Heart Waiting (feat. Khaz)
Happy (I mean the melody, not lyrics) anthemic track - not a kind of things I'd like to hear from Markus.

5. Not the Same (feat. Jennifer Rene)
Looks like Markus reworked that youtube version coz it sounds simpler but better for me. Anyway it's still a great track.

6. Do You Dream (Uplifting Vocal Mix)
I wondering why Markus chose uplifting version for the album. I like original vocal mix so much more.

7. Last Man Standing (feat. Khaz)
Oh this is nice! Reminds me of Progression. It has something..let's call it soul,that's why I love Markus production.

8. Surreal (feat. Ana Criado)
I don't want to judge about this track now. This one can be a fantastic tune or another happy anthem, the sample is too short to understand this now. Curious about this track.

9. Unsaid (feat. Susana)
This is a complete disappointment. Nothing but this.

10. Lifted (feat. Angelique Bergere)
Damn, why Markus didn't made it just a bit darker? It's not that hard but now I can mislabel it with Dash Berlin.

11. Perception (feat. Justine Suissa)
Oh this is a cheating one, 11/10. Surely best track from the album.

12. The New World
I don't get what a point to include 2-yrs old track to the album but it is great track and we all know this.

13. Lightwave (feat. Angelique Bergere)
Another on with Progression-feeling. Just what I like to hear on this album.

14. 65.4Hz
Hehe that is it! Mysterious ID which I labeled to R.E.N.O.I.S.E. (bassline and that synth are in his style) and which I like so much. To be honest I didn't expected to hear such a tune from Markus, don't know why but it's just doesn't sounds like his stuff for me.

15. What Could Have Been
And another lovely one. I have a feeling I've heard it back in the days, most likely I am wrong but anyway.. Nice melody ;)

16. Goodbye (feat. Jessica Riddle)
Don't like it. It's just don't impressed me at all during the listening.

Time will tell how constant my opinion is. :)

Rene
25-05-10, 06:03 PM
I think it's a great album, butttttttt

I very much mis the "Darkness"

modthispny
25-05-10, 06:17 PM
hold on, so 'rain' is the same song as 'do you dream'?

keul
25-05-10, 07:13 PM
Not the same song but it looks like 'do you dream', anyway great tune !

buraksbt
25-05-10, 08:34 PM
Whatt?! :D i listened all the samplers but than Armada deleted all of them, but what happened now? where can i listen them again? :D

and "What Could Have Been" and "Lifted" my favs :)

Daydreamer
25-05-10, 08:59 PM
You can listen to them via iTunes Store, search for Do You Dream.
The samples on the Armada website were published too early, so they've got deleted. But they will come back I guess. ;)

modthispny
26-05-10, 06:55 AM
'what could have been' is ID 15 from world tour april. starts at 1hr 11min.

i knew this was a markus track.

i listened to the samples, i'm pretty excited. this IS an artist album..so there will obviously be an emphasis on vocals. can't wait!

CarlosSR
26-05-10, 08:19 PM
This isn't fair, I can't pre-order the album in the US iTunes store. I really want that mini mix that comes along with the special pre order version.

modthispny
26-05-10, 08:38 PM
This isn't fair, I can't pre-order the album in the US iTunes store. I really want that mini mix that comes along with the special pre order version.

i'm sure we'll be able to pre-order it..i think it will be in US iTunes store tomorrow.

maria111
26-05-10, 09:17 PM
someone i guess delete my earlier comment.. anyway not long ago since we are going to hear official the new tracks!

(and no i havent read any reports which made for the tracks)

Daydreamer
27-05-10, 10:54 AM
Does anyone know what the "vocals" in the track "65.4Hz" exactly are?
It's like: "now we don't have enough time"

Anyone? :D (1:04)

[youtube:2qaz1v5l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZMByXAWlV8[/youtube:2qaz1v5l]

Jolovely
27-05-10, 03:50 PM
Good luck for today :-D x

OkiDokie
27-05-10, 06:04 PM
Yayy!!!

CarlosSR
27-05-10, 08:12 PM
I sure hope they have the pre order special that includes the mini mix up on the US iTunes store by tomorrow, I don't wanna miss out, LOL.

Wojtus
28-05-10, 10:22 AM
I'm disappointed about Not The Same. I heard different version ,more punchy.This version is too much slow for me :cry: .LAst Man standing is the best emotional track on this album.Love it :D

Ericc B
28-05-10, 10:34 AM
I am having a really really REALLY hard time liking what I have heard from this album so far. I do like that 60 something Hz track and I think Away is a decent track too if you leave out the vocals. I'd say Perception is well done too, but that is a remake so hardly anything revolutionary. Justine did prime vocals on that one, although I would have liked them even better if they had been reduced to the chorus. The other female vocal tracks that have been played so far are just plain terrible imo. Topped by Not the same, which I think is beyond terrible. I don't like the track at all and I think the vocals are the worst I have heard in years. I usually love everything Markus does but I'm sorry to say I'm quite unimpressed with this effort so far :(

ika
28-05-10, 10:52 AM
I'm disappointed about Not The Same. I heard different version ,more punchy.This version is too much slow for me :cry:

Exactly, I have the same feelings... too slow :( I've heard a better version :!:
65.4Hz is brilliant :D

krissa123
28-05-10, 11:08 AM
I'm disappointed about Not The Same. I heard different version ,more punchy.This version is too much slow for me :cry:

Exactly, I have the same feelings... too slow :( I've heard a better version :!:
65.4Hz is brilliant :D

I believe that the Album Mixes are a bit slower and softer.

When he plays them live, they are better. We probably have to wait for the single releases :(

Daydreamer
28-05-10, 01:21 PM
The album versions don't have to be softer. I think you're talking about the compression GDJB uses. (loud kicks)

Globalgirl
28-05-10, 05:05 PM
I'm so happy after all this time that album is out! I hope you all find something on there you really connect with. Every track is special to me. I can't think of anything that I'm not really proud of with everything that went into this.

I know a rumor got out that Surreal is Markus' favorite. This isn't necessarily so. He loves each track equally and really can't be pressed to name a favorite. I know someone was really hounding him about picking one so he said Surreal.

Anyway, it's done. I know everyone has an opinion and I welcome them all good or bad.

Do You Dream?

TigerClaw
28-05-10, 06:20 PM
Markus Schulz's video preview of the album is up, Check it out.

[youtube:2vf9brzt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_pOWK0PsXA[/youtube:2vf9brzt]

Daydreamer
28-05-10, 07:09 PM
The page with the longer samples is back online: http://www.armadamusic.nl/music/?release=ARDI1550
More detailed tracklist:

01. Markus Schulz - Alpha State (Album Mix) (02:11)
02. Markus Schulz feat. Sir Adrian - Away (Album Mix) (04:38)
03. Markus Schulz - Rain (Album Mix) (04:24)
04. Markus Schulz feat. Khaz - Dark Heart Waiting (Album Mix) (04:26)
05. Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene - Not The Same (Album Mix) (05:06)
06. Markus Schulz - Do You Dream (Uplifting Vocal Mix) (07:36)
07. Markus Schulz feat. Khaz - Last Man Standing (Album Mix) (03:58)
08. Markus Schulz feat. Ana Criado - Surreal (Album Mix) (05:58)
09. Markus Schulz feat. Susana - Unsaid (Album Mix) (03:43)
10. Markus Schulz feat. Angelique Bergere - Lifted (Album Mix) (05:25)
11. Markus Schulz feat. Justine Suissa - Perception (Album Mix) (06:02)
12. Markus Schulz - The New World (Album Mix) (02:39)
13. Markus Schulz feat. Angelique Bergere - Lightwave (Album Mix) (05:59)
14. Markus Schulz - 65.4hz (Album Mix) (04:51)
15. Markus Schulz - What Could Have Been (Album Mix) (04:17)
16. Markus Schulz & Max Graham feat. Jessica Riddle - Goodbye (Album Mix) (06:40)

The Album mix of Dark Heart Waiting contains vocals we haven't heard yet! :D

james
28-05-10, 07:59 PM
For those of you worried about Not The Same, keep in mind, that the version we were hearing in the sets and in the youtube videos was most likely the Club Mix. Club mixes are usually faster and louder. That version will most likely see a release when the single comes out, hopefully in the fall. And it shall win track of the year!

james
28-05-10, 08:44 PM
Given all the samples a listen...and I must say, the album does sound great! I'm only unhappy with two tracks (Lifted and Unsaid). A couple other tracks are so, so. But most of them are spectacular in my opinion. :)

Can't wait!

IJnte
28-05-10, 09:42 PM
Just pre-orderd the Album! I got goosebumps when I re-listened the GDJB show of yesterday. Again, what an amazing album. It was worth it to wait for this 1.5 year!

Daydreamer
29-05-10, 02:07 AM
Given all the samples a listen...and I must say, the album does sound great! I'm only unhappy with two tracks (Lifted and Unsaid). A couple other tracks are so, so. But most of them are spectacular in my opinion. :)

Can't wait!I don't like Unsaid a lot either, but if it's going to be remixed I'm probably going to love it! :)

Kabra
29-05-10, 02:27 AM
Unsaid seems to be worst track on the album. Its worse than anything from Armin's "Imagine". Pure pop.
Lifted is also bad, not to mention DHW. I'm dissapointed about final version of Not the same, it sounds too commercial. This song needs Coldharbour mix or something.
Perception is my favourite, followed by Surreal. I'd like to see dub mix of this track, hope Surreal will be 3rd single.

james
29-05-10, 07:27 AM
Unsaid seems to be worst track on the album. Its worse than anything from Armin's "Imagine". Pure pop.
Lifted is also bad, not to mention DHW. I'm dissapointed about final version of Not the same, it sounds too commercial. This song needs Coldharbour mix or something.
Perception is my favourite, followed by Surreal. I'd like to see dub mix of this track, hope Surreal will be 3rd single.

The 'Club Mix' of Not The Same is amazing in my opinion. I'm sure there will be a few interesting remixes when the single comes out.

I'm hoping someone can save Unsaid.

I hope Markus gets Nic Chagall to remix Last Man Standing, perfect fit in my opinion.

Gullie78
29-05-10, 10:18 PM
Its a very complicated difficult job, to produce even better tracks
then before..knowing there will be critical opinions everywhere!

Like i said before ''I believe in Magic and Dreams'', so
this is my Final critical view about this new Artist Album..
'' Amazing various Vocal tracks, not boring at all.. with that
progressive twist, dark melody sound! How its called again??,
'The Coldharbour sound'! even stronger then before''. :shock:

Congrats Markus, you did it again! ;)

IJnte
31-05-10, 07:39 PM
After listening the GDJB episode of last thursday about 10 times, I really like Surreal (featuring Ana Criado) and the Do You Dream track. After that the "Lifted" track makes a lot of emotions flow free. The first track of the album is a real "goosebump" moment for me. I can't wait to hear it on de dancefloor :)

Maaike
31-05-10, 08:01 PM
Lifted is also bad, not to mention DHW.
Perception is my favourite
Received the album last saterday :mrgreen:
I actually love Lifted and just don't like the new vocals of Perception :(

The first track of the album is a real "goosebump" moment for me.
Totally agree :D

Daydreamer
31-05-10, 09:42 PM
You got the album? :shock: How?

Maaike
01-06-10, 12:59 PM
You got the album? :shock: How?
Pre-order at Armada's webshop. They delivered 2,5 weeks earlier then expected ;)

MrE
01-06-10, 03:05 PM
Some decent pre-order bonuses on iTunes, the Big Room Remixes of Without You Near & Fly To Colours are on there!

Havana
01-06-10, 03:12 PM
Just pre-ordered mine too! My personal favourite is Surreal. But also love the sounds of Perception, 65.4Hz, Away and Unsaid :)

Daydreamer
01-06-10, 05:48 PM
Some decent pre-order bonuses on iTunes, the Big Room Remixes of Without You Near & Fly To Colours are on there!But not the full versions ;)

Maaike
01-06-10, 08:38 PM
They delivered 2,5 weeks earlier then expected ;)
Just received a message that it was a mistake to already sent the album..A mistake they made several times, since I've got at least two friends who also got the album

Well, I think I'll forgive them for this mistake :lol:

Sorry that you guys have to wait another two weeks.. :roll:

maria111
02-06-10, 08:53 AM
2 weeks is not a long period i have to wait a full month over here!

Maaike
02-06-10, 01:41 PM
2 weeks is not a long period i have to wait a full month over here!
:shock: Why is there so much difference?

ImpactPlayaz
05-06-10, 04:15 PM
Little heads up for our UK-based members.

HMV.com are offering Do You Dream on CD as a pre-order for the very reasonable price of £7.99, with free delivery.

You can grab it by Clicking Here (http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=51;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=561938)

Hope this helps. :)

Maaike
05-06-10, 08:23 PM
as a pre-order
With the same speed of delivery as in the Netherlands? :lol:
(sorry, just couldn't resist responding to this..)

I think it's definitely a good thing for the UK-based fans :)

Daydreamer
06-06-10, 04:50 PM
My review.

Alpha State:
Good intro track. The transition in the end to "Away" is cool. - 7/10

Away (feat. Sir Adrian):
One of my favorite tracks on the album. Vocals are great, dark and I love the triangle. :) - 8/10

Rain:
The instruments in this track remind me a bit of Bobina - Invisible Touch (Ferry Corsten's Touch). I don't know about this track, it sounds nice but the question is if we will hear this track often in the future. 7/10

Dark Heart Waiting (feat. Khaz):
The original mix! (which is not on the single which is very weird) The surprising thing about this version is that it contains vocals we haven't heard yet! As we know this track got a lot of critism because it would sound too "cheesy" or just not like the Coldharbour sound. Well I don't agree with those people. I really like this track, we've learnt a new and creative side of Markus. - 8/10

Not The Same (feat. Jennifer Rene):
One of the most known tracks from the album. Lots of people are liking this track and so do I, but not that much. :mrgreen: - 7.5/10

Do You Dream (Uplifting Vocal Mix):
I haven't much to tell about this one. It's a great track, better than the original and the added vocals by Angie make this track complete. - 8.5/10

Last Man Standing (feat. Khaz):
The second track together with Khaz. I think it's very clear this track is a pleasure to the oldskool Coldharbour listener or for the ones who loved the original productions from Departure. You're not only going to love the instruments in this track, but also the vocals. I can't wait to hear some remixes of this one! - 7/10

Surreal (feat. Ana Criado):
Another favorite of the Coldharbour fans, Markus also said by himself he made this track based on the trance sound from around 2003. Too bad I don't like this track myself. I think it's because of the simple vocals. But... that's personally. :) - 6.5/10

Unsaid (feat. Susana):
I don't recognize Markus' sound a lot in this track. The vocals are nice but I don't know about the instruments... well let's wait for a remix. - 7/10

Lifted (feat. Angelique Bergere):
The first track featuring Angelique Bergere and I'm liking it! The vocals sound warm, and they fit very nice to the other parts of the track. Exactly as Markus said about Angie: "You're gonna love her!" Coldharbour has reached another talent. :) - 8/10

Perception (feat. Justine Suissa):
Another very well-known track. It's been 2 years ago Markus premiered this "dub remix" of Cass & Slide - Perception. The vocals of Justine Suissa are taking this track to next level.
But... I'm REALLY disappointed of the added synth's (or leads whatever it calls) in this track.
It's like this was an idea from Armada to make the track more "energetic", which let the Coldharbour feeling in this track go disappear. I'm giving this version on the album a 6/10 and right now I'm waiting for the single to be released. (with hopefully the dub version and the original vocal mix!)

Lightwave (feat. Angelique Bergere):
Why putting a 165 bpm track on an album like this? I really don't get the point of this. Vocals on the track are... ok. - 6.5/10

65.4Hz:
One of my favorite tracks of the year (just this track + another track) so far. I think it was a good decision of Markus to keep this one ID for a long time because lots of people are liking this right now. :) I'm still wondering, who did the vocals on this track? - 9/10

What Could Have Been:
Premiered @ GDJB World Tour Miami. This tracks sounds exactly like Markus in my opinion. Absolutely a nice track for on the dancefloor. Btw when I'm hearing this, could that latest Cafe Del Mar remix on GDJB be from Markus? :D - 7.5/10

Goodbye (with Max Graham feat. Jessica Riddle):
Sounds more like Max Graham than Markus, the vocals sound very warm... it's good. - 7/10

Conclusion:
In the first place I was really disappointed that the featured tracks on the album were album mixes, the previous album featured the full versions! It's like Armada is afraid that people won't buy the singles. (crisis)
At the other side this artist album features a whole new side of Markus Schulz and people who like to listen to whole albums in ones will love this album.

Overall rating: 7.4*

* without the track "The New World"

james
06-06-10, 06:20 PM
Alpha State - 8/10
Tranquil. Perfect title for the perfect intro.

Away (featuring Sir Adrian) - 9.5/10
I love Sir Adrian's voice and the lyrics so much on this song. Will probably be one of my all time favorites. Can't wait for some remixes.

Rain - 7.5/10
Nothing special. Someone said it sounded like Do You Dream version B...and that's not true...but I can hear the resemblance.

Dark Heart Waiting (featuring Khaz) - 7.5/10
I was one of the people disappointed with this as the first single from the new album. My first thought was this is Markus' version of Broken Tonight. Sounded very heavily influenced by Armin and Morph. It actually sounds great though, but it was definitely a bit shocking to hear this style from Markus.

Not The Same (featuring Jennifer Rene) - 9.5/10
Beautiful lyrics, beautiful voice, beautiful background melody that all complement each other perfectly. Really great song. Can't wait for the single.

Do You Dream (Uplifting Vocal Mix) - 8/10
Definitely the best version of this song.

Last Man Standing (featuring Khaz) - 7/10
Nothing special...a little boring in its current form, but that's because of the heavy rock influence in it at the moment. It has amazing remix potential (Nic Chagall would be perfect) though.

Surreal (featuring Ana Criado) - 7/10
Love the melody, but the vocals are lacking something in my opinion. They are heavy throughout the song, but they are the weakest part and do not exactly complement the melody in my opinion.

Unsaid (featuring Susana) - 5/10
The only song I really just don't like. The melody is average and the vocals are just...ugh. Unfortunately the scene has been flooded by Susana's voice since Nothing At All. I think Markus kind of mailed it in on this one hoping Susana's voice would carry it...but that is not the case. Sorry Markus...but this is one bad song man.

Lifted (featuring Angelique Bergere) - 7/10
I like this song. More than Surreal probably. It has a sort of bump and groove to it. The effects added to the vocals really make it stand out in my opinion.

Perception (featuring Justine Suissa) - 8.5/10
I think this song is getting a little too much hype and play time due to its nature as a remake of a classic. It's a great song, but I hope Markus doesn't overdo it.

The New World - 8/10
Great song, only negative is that it's 2 years old.

Lightwave (featuring Angelique Bergere) - 8/10
I'm actually a big fan of the liquid DnB scene, and this song is clearly influenced from it. The vocals complement the melody perfectly.

65.4Hz - 10/10
This is actually the epitome of my style of trance right here. Fast, energetic and vocal chop like effects. I love it. That's why it gets a perfect 10/10. It's actually not my favorite song of the album though. I just love Rene and Adrian's vocals too much, but in my opinion, this is the perfect song. Everything I love about trance.

What Could Have Been - 9.5/10
This represents the current sound and my favorite sound from Markus. It isn't the old 2003/2004 Coldharbour sound which I do love, but it is the new Coldharbour sound so to speak (think Dressed in White). Definitely an underrated and under appreciated track. A sort of energetic Coldharbour sound. I love it. Also represents my style of trance perfectly.

Goodbye (with Max Graham featuring Jessica Riddle) - 7.5/10
This outro so to speak is nothing special, but it is very well suited for the last track. I like Jessica Riddle's voice, but the song seems like it is missing something.

Conclusion - 7.97
A couple of the songs were disappointing. Markus likes them though I assume, which is what's important in my opinion. There are 4 songs on here which will be added to my playlists for years to come though and another 7-8 or so with the proper remix or full release will definitely get a lot love from me. Album mixes are definitely a bummer, but it's to be expected. Unless you release it as a 2 disc album, no way you can fit the full versions in there.

Sheedy
07-06-10, 01:10 AM
I feel exactly the same about this 'album mix' of Perception, I really hope it is just an album mix and not what is going to get released as the 'vocal' mix. These added noises make what was for me, one of the best productions of the last 5 years into 'just another track'. The untampered version is absolute perfection in every way, nothing about it can be bettered, adding to it takes the energy and the dark feel of it away. I can understand if it is soley an album mix but if it is the final version then I will be really upset.

Daydreamer
07-06-10, 06:48 PM
I feel exactly the same about this 'album mix' of Perception, I really hope it is just an album mix and not what is going to get released as the 'vocal' mix. These added noises make what was for me, one of the best productions of the last 5 years into 'just another track'. The untampered version is absolute perfection in every way, nothing about it can be bettered, adding to it takes the energy and the dark feel of it away. I can understand if it is soley an album mix but if it is the final version then I will be really upset.Me too, I hope this all has nothing to do with the "rights" of the original track or something.
But... in that case Markus wouldn't play the "real version" as the "World Premiere" on GDJB right before the release right? :)

Kabra
07-06-10, 09:44 PM
He also played it last week as Global selection. I hope this "old" version will see the release, its so smooth, so much better than new one.

MrE
08-06-10, 12:43 PM
Sounds like he's just replaced the samples of the original track with new synths to make it a proper remake rather than a remix. That could have been one of the conditions for it's release, maybe they couldn't clear the original samples, who knows? Still a beautiful track, although i prefer the softer opening, the new synths are a little harsh sounding IMO.

As for the album, i think it's great. Having the Dakota alias up & running again for the dark proggy stuff seems to have given Markus room to try some new styles for this album, & i think it really shows how much he's progressing as a producer.

Alpha State: Absolutely gorgeous track. Markus is so good at these ambient soundscapes, i'd like him to do a lot more of these.

Away: Great driving bassline & catchy vocals from Sir Adrian.

Rain: Beautiful opening, leading into a nice bouncy trance riff. Dancefloors, be prepared.

Dark Heart Waiting: Not a huge fan of the vocal on the club mix, but it works far better in this version.

Not The Same: Another gorgeous track, beautiful melody & stunning vocals. A definite highlight.

Do You Dream?: Total anthem, the vocal tops the track off perfectly.

Last Man Standing: Nice change of pace, really well produced & great vocals from Khaz.

Surreal: Lovely Coldharbour vibe, wouldn't be out of place on Without You Near.

Unsaid: A nicely produced enough track. Bit different for Markus, it's basically pop music. Not a bad song though.

Lifted: Nice minimal beat with decent vocal harmonies. Good album track.

Perception: Great update of one of the greatest dance tracks ever made. Not better than the original, but compliments it very well. Suffers a bit from being shortened for the album though.

The New World: Total classic, no more needs to be said!

Lightwave: Absolutely stunning track, just beautiful.

65.4khz: Storming track, will send dancefloors absolutely mental!

What Could Have Been: Another future anthem, absolutely adore this track.

Goodbye: Nice track to finish off with, great melody & vocals.

Overall, hugely impressed with the album, some great melodies & a nice range of vocal styles. Looking forward to hearing some remixes & Coldharbour versions of a lot of these tracks!

CarlosSR
09-06-10, 05:36 AM
I'm truly enjoying the album here at work, it's just a shame I couldn't get the mini mix with the pre order. I hope those songs on it are available for purchase soon.

Sheedy
10-06-10, 12:47 AM
Perhaps one theory about the 2 versions of Perception is that because the untampered version is clearly more club orientated and more powerful than the fluffier album version, Markus and his people did not want to include the banging version of the song on the album incase people play it out in clubs and ruin the magic moment of his live sets before the song is released. Maybe we will get the club version in the official release :mrgreen:

Havana
11-06-10, 11:47 AM
Mine just arrived this minute. My wait is over :P

keul
11-06-10, 12:58 PM
cd arrived this morning! :D

MrE
11-06-10, 08:40 PM
Perhaps one theory about the 2 versions of Perception is that because the untampered version is clearly more club orientated and more powerful than the fluffier album version, Markus and his people did not want to include the banging version of the song on the album incase people play it out in clubs and ruin the magic moment of his live sets before the song is released. Maybe we will get the club version in the official release :mrgreen:
I hope that's the case, but listening to it again & comparing it with the instrumental Markus has been playing out for the past 2 years or so, every sample from the original Cass & Slide track has been either replaced or removed altogether. To me, that makes it seem like there was a rights issue in using those samples for the release version. Then again, it could just be that Markus wanted the album version to be all his own production, rather than a remix of someone elses.

It's a shame, & i hope the original mix gets released. Those classic Cass & Slide synths are so recognisable, & the track suffers a bit from losing them IMO.

Sheedy
11-06-10, 09:52 PM
Those classic Cass & Slide synths are so recognisable, & the track suffers a bit from losing them IMO.

Definitely.

megapotz
13-06-10, 02:00 PM
I feel exactly the same about this 'album mix' of Perception, I really hope it is just an album mix and not what is going to get released as the 'vocal' mix.

Markus said in the beginning of March on his twitter, that he had been working hard mixing down the tracks to make them fit on a CD. The job was perfectly done resulting as precise as 78:00, but some of the tracks seem to be chopped off. And to my opinion Perception suffered more than others. The weird thing is that for some reason beats were left in the end of "Do you dream" and some other tracks. I would rather sacrifice beats to leave Perception complete:)

It also might be some weird release policy.

Sheedy
14-06-10, 05:02 AM
From what I've heard there seems to be 3 versions of Perception at the moment. The album mix, and two vocal mixes. One is the vocal mix which was played in the New York world tour set, which is the same instrument wise as the dub mix that was on the essential mix. The other is a very slightly adjusted mix which was played on the global dj broadcast do you dream special where the sounds seems to have changed to make the track less dark. I'm being outragiously nitpicky here but only because the version that was played on the world tour set is absolute perfection.

:evil: :lol:

MrE
14-06-10, 05:56 PM
I should point out that i'm incredibly biased as the Cass & Slide original is one of my favourite tracks ever, & i listened to it constantly back when Sasha was caning it in the late 90s. It's also one of the only dance tracks i've heard that wasn't completely cheesified by having vocals added to it after it's original release.

Had someone told me it was being remixed, i'd have been like, "Fuck off, that's blasphemy!" but hearing Markus' update for the first time brought back great memories, & i thought he absolutely nailed it. It's such an instantly recognisable tune, & instead of messing with it too much, he took the original & just built on it, building up to an epic, goosebump inducing breakdown. Exactly what an update should do, keep the feel of the original but build on it & bring it up to date.

Never thought it'd see a release, so i was thrilled to see it was on the album. That was the first track i played, i was initially really disappointed to hear that it had been altered. That smooth, dark, slow build that was a signature of the track has kinda gone, & been replaced by abrasive sounding synths that just lose the 'feel' of the original. It's still a great track & my favourite track on the album by far, but the version(s) he plays in his sets are just flawless to me.

Daydreamer
17-06-10, 07:23 PM
Markus just confirmed this on the chat:

1. Extended Mix
2. Dub Mix
3. Super8 & Tab Mix

And there's a big chance we'll get what we're waiting for. :)

modthispny
18-06-10, 12:13 AM
an amazing album, but i feel that the songs I like are so good that it makes the other songs i don't like..not that good.

would have preferred an album with just the following-

Alpha State
Away
Rain
Not the Same
Do you Dream
Surreal
Lifted
Perception
65.4HZ
What Could Have Been
Goodbye

Dark Heart Waiting is too sappy, Last Man Standing doesn't really fit the album, Unsaid is disappointing, i guess it's impossible to top 'Nothing At All' as the rest of Susana's tracks have been sub par, the New World is a great song but seems out of place since it's so old. Lightwave doesn't do it for me either.

But I mean out of 16 songs, 11 are single worthy so that's a great ratio to have.

Rene
18-06-10, 12:58 AM
an amazing album, but i feel that the songs I like are so good that it makes the other songs i don't like..not that good.

would have preferred an album with just the following-

Alpha State
Away
Rain
Not the Same
Do you Dream
Surreal
Lifted
Perception
65.4HZ
What Could Have Been

True!!!!!
Goodbye

Dark Heart Waiting is too sappy, Last Man Standing doesn't really fit the album, Unsaid is disappointing, i guess it's impossible to top 'Nothing At All' as the rest of Susana's tracks have been sub par, the New World is a great song but seems out of place since it's so old. Lightwave doesn't do it for me either.

But I mean out of 16 songs, 11 are single worthy so that's a great ratio to have.

james
18-06-10, 09:32 PM
Just got the CD today!

Little bummed Away doesn't have that little echo effect...hopefully a club like mix will be released that does have it though...makes the song so special in my opinion. :)

Serious Danger
23-06-10, 08:05 PM
I rcvd my CD over the weekend and I luv it. "Not the same" with Jennifer Rene has become my fav track! The melodies and beats are so simple and not over the top and Jennifers voice compliments them perfectly. I listen to that song over and over again. 'Unsaid" is my least fav track on the album. It just doesnt go with the flow of the album IMO. I dont like the way Susana sings the vocals in that track. My biggest disappointment on the album was "Perception," I really wish the version that Markus played at Pacha would have been included in the album. Overall Markus did great on this album!

GodSchulz
23-06-10, 08:50 PM
he is god

james
29-06-10, 12:57 AM
Hmmmm, I'm confused as to what everyone is saying about Perception...only thing I notice is that it isn't made for the club per se, but that's because it is the Album Mix...not a Club Mix...still sounds like it should, just no big room feel.

MrE
30-06-10, 10:25 PM
Hmmmm, I'm confused as to what everyone is saying about Perception...only thing I notice is that it isn't made for the club per se, but that's because it is the Album Mix...not a Club Mix...still sounds like it should, just no big room feel.
Basically, the version he plays out has a lot of samples from the original Cass & Slide version in it, to the point where it's essentially a remix of the Cass & Slide track.

For the album version, all of those samples have been removed & replaced with new synths. It sounds very similar, it's all put together the same way, but when you're so used to hearing the old version, it feels like something's missing.

james
30-06-10, 11:40 PM
Thanks for that clarification!

I've always loved the original...but I guess I never got too use to it.

Daydreamer
01-07-10, 11:57 AM
Yesterday I listened to the Do You Dream album special again, the version of Perception he plays there is actually an extended album version. :shock:
I think that one will be released, unless the old version gets promoted and send to other DJs.

james
27-07-10, 12:57 AM
So with Perception about to be released...any idea what song from the album will be the next single?

I know...I'm being impatient...can't help it. :)

Havana
27-07-10, 01:17 AM
So with Perception about to be released...any idea what song from the album will be the next single?

I know...I'm being impatient...can't help it. :)

There are a few tracks that I would love to see released with a cool remix package. Lifted and 65.4Hz are the ones I'd be ecstatic about being released, but I reckon it'll be Not The Same.

Daydreamer
27-07-10, 01:21 AM

I know...I'm being impatient...can't help it. :)We've already had 2 vocals tracks now so now it's time for an instrumental one I think. :)

james
27-07-10, 01:45 AM
I'm wondering if it might be What Could Have Been, we've heard two versions of it (Original and Club). If another one with vocals is the next single, I hope its Surreal actually. Fell in love with it ever since hearing it live. But ya, I'm hoping for 65.4Hz or What Could Have Been myself. :)

Daydreamer
27-07-10, 10:12 AM
But ya, I'm hoping for 65.4Hz or What Could Have Been myself. :)Me too! Club Mix of What Could Have Been is amazing. :)

james
03-08-10, 12:19 AM
Dunno if this information is available, but I thought I'd ask, how have sales been for the album?

modthispny
28-08-10, 04:06 AM
so i got an early copy of mirage by armin van buuren...pretty dissapointed.

i've only gone through it once, but do you dream is by far the better album.

orbion is definitely the best track in the album. the track with ana criado is really good, but surreal beats it..and the rest of the songs don't really compare at all.

OkiDokie
28-08-10, 04:25 AM
so i got an early copy of mirage by armin van buuren...pretty dissapointed.

I won't even bother in listening it.