PDA

View Full Version : Most of You Won't Care...

IvanG988
15-05-10, 03:43 AM
For 3 years now ive been listening to global dj..every month the world tour..always wishing to see markus..but i lived in a little town called naples florida..in the states..i heard markus schulz world tour @ mexico city back in 08..i am from mexico..wishing i was there.. moved back to Guadalajara mexico...found out markus was coming here on the godskitchen world tour..couldnt believe it!!! markus, Cosmic gate, Glenn morrison, menno de jong, tocadisco WHAT???then i lost my job! i was like Fudge!! then yesterday my friend told me to enter this website to win tickets for godskitchen I WON!!!!!!!!!!!! OH DO MIRACLES COME TRUEEE OMGGGGGG I AM EXCITED...just wanted to share that..sorry...

james
15-05-10, 06:16 AM
Congrats!

Hope be plays some nasty choons and destroys it. :)

ika
15-05-10, 02:27 PM
Always believe in yourself and your Dreams :)

in this story you can find the interpretation of the title for new MS album "Do You Dream"... amazing :D

talala
15-05-10, 11:35 PM
damn you! :D

Rob
16-05-10, 05:34 PM
congrats dude! sounds like a fairytale, hope markus will blow you away with his set! :mrgreen:

chimera
17-05-10, 06:28 AM
oh that's a nice story, hope it ends up being a great night for you and your friend(s).

labielecki
31-05-10, 09:40 PM
Very nice! You are unlucky while lucky guy! Hope you had/will have a great night with Markus! \o/

alchemy
31-07-10, 12:23 PM
This is off-topic, but that 2008 GDJB WT episode from Mexico City was simply stunning, and I still listen to it from time to time. The best episode from 2008 IMO.

He played so many amazing tracks that night - Elevation - Biscayne (listed as an ID), Shana, and towards the end of the two hours, Markus played one of my favorites (which he never played again, at least not on GDJB) - Dyor - Vision (Hard Emotion Mix)

Loved that tune. Its got a this epic finale feel to it.