PDA

View Full Version : 06-18-2010 Ministry of Sound, London (Solo Set)

curs3d
29-04-10, 06:18 PM
The title says it all!!!, Solo Set... It's been calling :D... Who's coming :D

Hayley
29-04-10, 06:32 PM
Why why why why does it have to be that date!!!! That is just my bad luck :(

It's My Sons Birthday, so I won't make it! Devastated is an understatement :( :(

momix
29-04-10, 06:40 PM
U know I cant wait ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

ed0ni
30-04-10, 01:19 AM
I'm going to try to get there. Gonna check flights etc tomorrow, no more swedes here?

Jezzer
30-04-10, 10:37 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Been waiting ages for this and I'm on my stag do that weekend in Poland. How inconsiderate!

Maaike
30-04-10, 11:37 AM
Whooohooo.. Can't wait :D

Niels
30-04-10, 11:46 AM
Will try to be there :D

Maaike
30-04-10, 12:14 PM
Just booked a flight from Weeze for 33,- :mrgreen:

curs3d
30-04-10, 04:35 PM

YAY Maaike :D... i get to see you \o/

can't wait :D

Rob
30-04-10, 05:35 PM
holy crap, that's cheap! :)

Maaike
01-05-10, 12:22 AM
YAY Maaike :D... i get to see you \o/
can't wait :D
:mrgreen:

Marc39
02-05-10, 09:34 PM

Well done! It's gonna be a huge weekend!

Dave
04-05-10, 12:35 PM
i am coming all the way from australia for this =D

Maaike
04-05-10, 12:49 PM

Well done! It's gonna be a huge weekend!
Hope Thijs is coming as well :D

Gonna buy tickets for MoS tonight.

Btw Never knew you were at the this forum too :lol:

Maaike
04-05-10, 12:51 PM
Nice 8-) I always like an international crowd :mrgreen:

curs3d
04-05-10, 07:27 PM

You definitely need to meet up with the rest of the forum Dave :)

Dave
05-05-10, 02:55 AM
Well I'm doing this entire trip solo so I'm down for spending the night with you guys haha, can't wait!

Ticket purchased :D

Rene
07-05-10, 04:54 PM
Well I'm doing this entire trip solo so I'm down for spending the night with you guys haha, can't wait!

Where did you buy your tickets??

curs3d
07-05-10, 05:33 PM

Where did you buy your tickets??

Rene you can buy the tickets at the ministry of sound website..

Just click on the club page and buy tickets there :)!!

Dave
08-05-10, 11:41 AM
yup, pretty cheap considering what we pay here in melbourne too haha

Rene
08-05-10, 12:25 PM
Can someone give me the time that he starts..

They start early in London right?

stefan1983
09-05-10, 11:37 PM
I´ll also try to be there ;)

stefan1983
10-05-10, 08:04 PM

Hey Maaike,

how do you get from stansted to MOS?
By cab or is there a bus or train transportation ?

Thx

Gia
10-05-10, 09:21 PM

Hey Maaike,

Thx

Stefan, you can take a train, its like 40 mins to central London or the coach, around 1 hour way. Check the Stansted website, you can find the transportation and even order a ticket, sometimes it can be cheaper this way :)

ed0ni
10-05-10, 09:28 PM

Hey Maaike,

Thx
I dont know how Maaike have planned but as far as i know the easiest way is to go by train, it takes ~50 min to get to Liverpool Station ( http://www.stanstedexpress.com/ )

I'm not really sure what flight to book, but i probably arrive at Stanstead around 1820. The problem is that Ryan only have two flights back home on saturday, 0615 or 1800, a flight around lunch would have been better :p..
The first flight is not an alternative and spending the whole morning/day without any sleep could be a "fun" experience *not*, so i still need to find somewhere to sleep..

Rene
11-05-10, 01:17 AM
What is THE time Markus starts his set?

Anyone knows a good tip for a hotel in the area of MOS?

We are thinking of a VIP table, if somebody wanna join us let me know.

Thanks Ren?

Dave
11-05-10, 09:47 AM
I think ill stay at the st. Christopher's hostel 5mins up the road

curs3d
11-05-10, 10:43 AM
What is THE time Markus starts his set?

Anyone knows a good tip for a hotel in the area of MOS?

We are thinking of a VIP table, if somebody wanna join us let me know.

Thanks Ren?

Probably 11 or 12am depending ...if it's a 6 or 7 hour set...

There's alot of cheap hotels around the area...

And Rene.. Some of the forum members are meeting up as per usual when it's MOS

Maaike
12-05-10, 09:22 AM
I dont know how Maaike have planned but as far as i know the easiest way is to go by train
We'll go by train, then take the underground and walk the last minutes in the right direction (that means, don't follow english girls who claim to know where MoS is :lol: )
If I remember correct it's about 30,- pound for returnticket train+underground (train is always more expensive then the flight :? )

Some of the forum members are meeting up as per usual when it's MOS
Don't know al the members yet, so hope to see you all ;)

curs3d
17-05-10, 11:19 PM
I dont know how Maaike have planned but as far as i know the easiest way is to go by train
We'll go by train, then take the underground and walk the last minutes in the right direction (that means, don't follow english girls who claim to know where MoS is :lol: )
If I remember correct it's about 30,- pound for returnticket train+underground (train is always more expensive then the flight :? )

Some of the forum members are meeting up as per usual when it's MOS
Don't know al the members yet, so hope to see you all ;)

Yeppppp!!! Looks like alot of us are going :).. Hope to finally meet you maaike :).. Niels, edoni and monika has met you :)

1 MONTH TO GO \o/

Rob
18-05-10, 10:51 AM
Still thinking to go to Mos in june :oops:

Rene
18-05-10, 11:41 AM

Rob, when you are going can you lt me know the details of yu trip.

We are also thinking about going, mayby we can all go together...

momix
18-05-10, 01:21 PM
I cant wait :( I will cry :lol:

curs3d
18-05-10, 03:37 PM

Hope the ash don't ruin the rest of people's trip to MoS :(... Hope we can see you Rob.. :)

I cant wait :( I will cry :lol:

Hahahaa... I will want to see that in your face :P.. I think we'll cry together... Hearing Markus's version of perception brings tears

Maaike
18-05-10, 10:06 PM
Hope the ash don't ruin the rest of people's trip to MoS :(
Don't want to think about that :?

And I still have problems with purchasing tickets. I tried about 15 times, from three different computers and three different creditcards.
Send about 6 e-mails to MoS, but they still can't find the problem :(

Rob
18-05-10, 11:00 PM
I don't have a creditcard, does anyone know if there are enough doorsale tickets at Mos when Markus is playing there? :?

momix
19-05-10, 10:41 AM
no worrys @ the door be plenty of tickets :D

Dave
19-05-10, 01:58 PM
im a little worried about the ash cloud too but i arrive in europe may 29 so hopefully even if it does affect the start of my trip ill be there for markus

curs3d
19-05-10, 10:46 PM
Don't worry guys and girls.. I think there should be plenty by the door.. It's only the start of summer and not many locals are big fans of markus :( But more for us!!

@Dave we certainly have to meet up when you land mate.. :)

Dave
21-05-10, 10:10 AM
Yeah for sure

Maaike
21-05-10, 11:51 AM
Finally tickets purchased :D
Still have to wait for almost a month :(

curs3d
23-05-10, 01:55 AM
@Dave Cooolll mate :D!!! where are you travelling around Europe?

@Maaikee yay!!! Pre-party before \o/

Dave
23-05-10, 10:46 AM
heading to portugal, italy and france before markus, then germany, czech republic, netherlands after :D

i'd be up for some pre-drinks somewhere too

momix
24-05-10, 11:56 AM
I have names day on 24th of June so it will be nice gift from Markus 8-)

Jasonaddley
25-05-10, 12:05 AM
just booked my flight :)

Maaike
25-05-10, 01:40 PM
heading to portugal, italy and france before markus, then germany, czech republic, netherlands after :D
When will you be in the Netherlands? Are you going to Dance Valley?

i'd be up for some pre-drinks somewhere too
We'll arrive at about 21.00 at Stansted. I'm not sure what time Markus' set begins, but I guess there won't be enough time for a pre-party?!

momix
25-05-10, 03:08 PM
its 7h set so I think he might start @ 11 or 12 till 7!!!

anyway the forum crew will be front of markus in the centre? :D

Maaike
25-05-10, 06:47 PM
its 7h set so I think he might start @ 11 or 12 till 7!!!

anyway the forum crew will be front of markus in the centre? :D
I'm hoping he starts at 23.30/0.00 'cause then we'll have enough time to be there in time to hear every minute of his set ;)

See you all in front of the booth then :mrgreen:

Dave
26-05-10, 08:16 AM
I think the mos site says doors open at 10pm so that would mean markus starts at 10?

No dance valley for me unfortunately will be heading home early july, Netherlands around late June I think

momix
26-05-10, 10:51 AM
I think the mos site says doors open at 10pm so that would mean markus starts at 10?

No dance valley for me unfortunately will be heading home early july, Netherlands around late June I think

usually the main room opens @ 12!!!!

Maaike
26-05-10, 12:11 PM
In June there aren't many party's, but if you are still in holland the first weekend of July you should go to Luminosity at the beach ;)

M_82_Poland
26-05-10, 01:12 PM
hello,

I would like to ask about drinks, vodka and beers in the club. What's available and what about the prices?

Dave
27-05-10, 12:28 AM
usually the main room opens @ 12!!!!

Oh cool no rush then, ugh its going to be a long night lol

curs3d
27-05-10, 02:10 AM
hello,

I would like to ask about drinks, vodka and beers in the club. What's available and what about the prices?

Drinks in MOS are very expensive.. say a vodka+redbull is 6.70 and whisky and coke is about 5.70.. Bottles of beer will be about 4... It's worth going to a pub and drink there first rather than burning a hole in your pocket in MOS :D

@Everyone else: Doors open at 10:30.. But the main room doesn't open until 12am usually.. But it depends what time he starts.. Either 11 or 12.. And then it's go time :P

Dave
27-05-10, 06:59 AM
I really hope he starts as early as possible so we can hear some prog, his first hour or two of the amnesia open to close 2009 set was simply amazing, don't get to hear markus play that kind of stuff too often because he usually plays peak hour sets I guess

Maaike
27-05-10, 09:36 AM
I really hope he starts as early as possible so we can hear some prog, his first hour or two of the amnesia open to close 2009 set was simply amazing, don't get to hear markus play that kind of stuff too often because he usually plays peak hour sets I guess
Don't hope he's starting that early 'cause I don't want to miss the beginning of his set, but I sure hope he'll play some prog. tunes :mrgreen:

curs3d
28-05-10, 08:41 AM
I hope the soundsystem will be better this time around! the last few times i've gone in after they revamped it with new sub-woofers.. Maybe its my sensitive(probably not) ears that the bass levels were so intense that the melodies and synths were drowned. Not that its a bad thing at all haha!!!

@Dave don't worry matey.. Im guessing they'll open the main room at 12am.. But then on the MOS website it says a 7 hour set.. Which is quite misleading.. Either its 11pm to 6am or 12am to 7am or 12am to 6am ( :cry: :twisted: ) .. Either way it's still going to be crazy night! :mrgreen:

momix
29-05-10, 04:08 PM
I cant wait ahhhhhhhhhhhh I need help and I need Mr Markus fix :lol:

Maaike
30-05-10, 03:21 PM
I cant wait ahhhhhhhhhhhh I need help and I need Mr Markus fix :lol:
just received the album yesterday (pre-ordered at armada-shop), that surtainly helps to get me through the next weeks :mrgreen:

Jasonaddley
01-06-10, 09:07 PM
anyone else from belfast/ireland headin?

im heading with one of the Tucandeo guys and my mate :)

should be good fun!

Globalgirl
01-06-10, 10:11 PM
I was so hoping to go to this but I'm not going to be able to. This is going to be a super special night and I hope you all enjoy!

maria111
02-06-10, 01:30 PM
SERIOUSLY!!!?!!! someone has to get one that free cd for me as well!! PLEASE!!!i am dying here :oops: :cry:

matthew
02-06-10, 11:56 PM
I think Markus will probably start at 11 30pm. The main room's opened early before on "special occasions". (I.e. When Armin & Markus played the Christmas party 2 years ago the main room was open by 11 for Armin's really early set).

curs3d
03-06-10, 05:10 PM

should be good fun!

Yeah there is... TouchingVirus aka Danny is coming to London :)

Jasonaddley
04-06-10, 12:13 AM

should be good fun!

Yeah there is... TouchingVirus aka Danny is coming to London :)

good job, think I spotted him at Lush in January for Schulz, must meet up with him this time for sure!

ed0ni
05-06-10, 04:37 PM
The flight is booked and hotel reservation send to The Bridge Hotel :)

Seems to be some problems with mos homepage atm so i'll buy my ticket later.

Maaike
05-06-10, 08:35 PM
The flight is booked and hotel reservation send to The Bridge Hotel :)

Seems to be some problems with mos homepage atm so i'll buy my ticket later.
See you there :mrgreen:

Do you have problems with the website, or just with purchasing the tickets?
I had trouble too with purchasing tickets, 'cause somehow payment failed everytime. I contacted MoS about it and at the end the problem was caused by the company of my creditcard :?

momix
06-06-10, 03:41 PM
8-) It will be awesome party

curs3d
08-06-10, 06:26 PM
We need to plan a meet up time :D... I know Ric(from IRC) and Edoni will be arriving on the day.. So probably gonna meet them for lunch and pre party :).. There's more coming and hope we can congregate somewhere and have a couple of drinks and then into heaven :D...

momix
08-06-10, 06:55 PM
We need to plan a meet up time :D... I know Ric(from IRC) and Edoni will be arriving on the day.. So probably gonna meet them for lunch and pre party :).. There's more coming and hope we can congregate somewhere and have a couple of drinks and then into heaven :D...

hell yeahhh lets do it :D

ed0ni
09-06-10, 05:14 PM
I'm still looking for a hotel/hostel (or at least somewhere to drop my bag) in the area, the bridge hotel appears to be fully booked and they dony reply on mails.

I arrive at Stansted 6.20pm

Maaike
09-06-10, 07:23 PM
I'm still looking for a hotel/hostel (or at least somewhere to drop my bag) in the area, the bridge hotel appears to be fully booked and they dony reply on mails.

:( Hope you'll find something in the area. Are you flying back the next day, or do you really need a place to sleep as well?

ed0ni
10-06-10, 12:00 AM

:( Hope you'll find something in the area. Are you flying back the next day, or do you really need a place to sleep as well?
Yes, my flight departures ~6pm. Thats why i need somewhere to take a powernap etc... awake from friday morning to saturday 11pm is probably a bit long after 7hrs of party :p
curs3d gave me a couple of links i'll check out tomorrow

curs3d
10-06-10, 05:57 PM

Yes, my flight departures ~6pm. Thats why i need somewhere to take a powernap etc... awake from friday morning to saturday 11pm is probably a bit long after 7hrs of party :p
curs3d gave me a couple of links i'll check out tomorrow

Have you sorted yourself out?

Jasonaddley
10-06-10, 07:43 PM
Only 8 days guys :D

Cannot wait :D

Maaike
10-06-10, 09:58 PM
awake from friday morning to saturday 11pm is probably a bit long after 7hrs of party :p
It happend more then once that I went out partying all night (from 22.00-7.00) and went to some sport-event to watch and help my sister till the next evening. Or had a partymarathon for about 14 hours in the club (without alcohol, drugs, redbull or even coffee ;) ), but I have to admit it's not that hard as long as you're busy.. But the moment you have to wait and sit down, it's done :(

You can also look for hotels at the website of michelin.com

momix
14-06-10, 12:15 PM
ohohohohoh party ppls this friday I cant believe it :D lets rock :lol:

ed0ni
14-06-10, 12:35 PM
awake from friday morning to saturday 11pm is probably a bit long after 7hrs of party :p
It happend more then once that I went out partying all night (from 22.00-7.00) and went to some sport-event to watch and help my sister till the next evening. Or had a partymarathon for about 14 hours in the club (without alcohol, drugs, redbull or even coffee ;) ), but I have to admit it's not that hard as long as you're busy.. But the moment you have to wait and sit down, it's done :(

You can also look for hotels at the website of michelin.com
Thanks for the tips, but now i have a room at the bridge hotel..

See you on friday :)

Dave
14-06-10, 04:35 PM
hey guys

whos doing what before hand, i think i get into london at about 6pm so im keen for drinkings somewhere before hand if anyone else is doing that

jonesy89
14-06-10, 05:03 PM
me and 5 other markus chummers will be in the weatherspoons pub around the corner from the club before hand. i think thats generally where everybody goes before the big nyts!!

curs3d
14-06-10, 11:27 PM
hey guys

whos doing what before hand, i think i get into london at about 6pm so im keen for drinkings somewhere before hand if anyone else is doing that

me and 5 other markus chummers will be in the weatherspoons pub around the corner from the club before hand. i think thats generally where everybody goes before the big nyts!!

Me and a few forum members will be there early at about 12pm for me.. then i'll be waiting for the rest and then heading off somewhere to get the pre party started.. But by 7:30pm some of the English based forumers will be camped in pubs to watch the England match by then lol..

Guys PM me your real names or phone numbers so i can save it or add you guys onto facebook. I can co-ordinate a big big mess up before the night and create a buzz around the place lol :D...

Can't wait

gr3g0ree
14-06-10, 11:47 PM
Hey a 2nd pub is called The Ship, up on the main road past ministry, at the corner, a bit quieter than weatherspoons with a beergarden, for sure there will be people going to mos meeting there, me probably too ;)

Another way to get to london from the airports could be the national express coach service to any bigger (tube)station, tickets are around £10 and it takes 1h/1.30h+ depending on traffic.

Not sure if Markus will be playing a full 7h set, depending on when the main room opens, as curs3d said latest at 12am till close, and that could be at 6am if there wont be enough people, or Markus will get too tired, or.... whatever.
Hm... wondering if there will be some catering available in the VIP bar .... lol ... 7h???? thats long, or will Markus run out to the garden to get a sandwich???? lol and then back to the decks?
I would love to take a pic like that rofl
Anyway, anyone celebrating a birthday , or something ?????
Damm this is a real long post. Not sure if anyone will be reading this part haha

Jasonaddley
15-06-10, 02:10 AM
hey guys

Me and a few forum members will be there early at about 12pm for me.. then i'll be waiting for the rest and then heading off somewhere to get the pre party started.. But by 7:30pm some of the English based forumers will be camped in pubs to watch the England match by then lol..

Guys PM me your real names or phone numbers so i can save it or add you guys onto facebook. I can co-ordinate a big big mess up before the night and create a buzz around the place lol :D...

Can't wait

I will also be in London early, we leave belfast at 6.30 so we will be in london centre for around 11ish

And nothign to do during the day yet, prob a few pubs for lunch and world cup, considering getting a cheap hotel to chill in, any suggestions ?

momix
15-06-10, 05:06 PM
have a safe trip evry1 who coming 2 London :D hope 2 see u @ MOS 8-)

Sheedy
15-06-10, 06:27 PM
3 days to go, come on !!! :mrgreen:

Maaike
15-06-10, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the tips, but now i have a room at the bridge hotel..
See you on friday :)
Nice :D See you in three days 8-)

Can't wait
:mrgreen: The link for my Facebook is here on my profile, but I think I already added most of you guys ;)
I'll see you all at the club ('cause I'll arrive in the evening at Stansted)

curs3d
15-06-10, 11:29 PM
hey guys

Can't wait

I will also be in London early, we leave belfast at 6.30 so we will be in london centre for around 11ish

And nothign to do during the day yet, prob a few pubs for lunch and world cup, considering getting a cheap hotel to chill in, any suggestions ?

Well give me your number or something and i'll drop a text so we can watch the world cup and have a few pints :)

markus2020
16-06-10, 03:15 PM

yer me too.. are you meeting inn a pub first? dont wanna be solo all night. haha

Dave
16-06-10, 06:36 PM
ok, cursed ive pm'd you my fb and i can give you my number if you need that as well.

starting to get pretty excited!!

curs3d
16-06-10, 06:40 PM
ok, cursed ive pm'd you my fb and i can give you my number if you need that as well.

starting to get pretty excited!!

Yeah please give me your number matey...It would be easier as well!.. It looks like i'm the focal point for the meet up...So everyone pm me your numbers and i'll text when i can...Won't be by any computer or laptops on friday!!!!!

momix
17-06-10, 10:40 AM
guys guys only 1 day 8-)

Rob
17-06-10, 10:44 AM
am not going to be there tommorrow :(

Rick Valentine
17-06-10, 05:42 PM
Forgot about this thread !!!!

Ill be down around 3-5pm straight to the pub i think Weatherspoons for the football and drinksssssssss n if people want to eat also (lets get wasted) i heard Curs3d is sorting things out about meeting up, see you all there...

LETS GET WASTED :)

Wojtus
17-06-10, 06:25 PM
hey everybody :D

next World Tour from Ministry of Sound in UK :D :twisted:

momix
17-06-10, 07:29 PM

finally :D

ed0ni
17-06-10, 07:34 PM
World Tour London FUCK YEAH! :)

Maaike
17-06-10, 09:25 PM

:mrgreen:

Gullie78
18-06-10, 09:46 AM
Goodmorning Partypeeps, its a shame i cant make it tonight..have
some other Party going..Lol! ~

Enjoy this exclusive 'Markus Solo' night, cause this man realy rocks!!! :o

Dave
18-06-10, 10:22 AM
see you all tonight :D

i think im going to wear my plain white coldharbour tshirt, so look for a tall guy wearing one of those :P

Maaike
19-06-10, 03:27 PM
Back home again. Now a long hot shower and after 30 hours without sleep finally off to bed!

Had an amazing night at MoS, loved Markus' set and really enjoyed meeting all you guys :mrgreen:

Have a save trip home and hope to see you all again somewhere around the globe ;)

(And Markus, if you read this... my sister wants to thank you again for the picture of you two behind the decks :D )

curs3d
19-06-10, 03:34 PM
Nice meeting everyone yesterday!! we rocked hard... It was so fitting that we were the ones left when it was all over :D.. Markus looked totally shattered

My legs are sore, I thought I lost my voice but I thanked that guy who offered with chewing gum LOL...woh that was random.. I hope I wasn't too exposed yesterday.. MoS photographer & film crew were all over us lol.. Looking forward to hear our chants during world tour..

Crazy Night.... One to remember most for the rest of my life

Jasonaddley
19-06-10, 03:52 PM
What an unreal night, only in through the door, MOS venue blew me away completely as did the sound system,

and for the set, well, best set ive ever heard

momix
19-06-10, 05:11 PM
What a amazing set ahhhhhhh Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx Markus 4 that!!!!

Rick Valentine
19-06-10, 05:55 PM
Damn what a night got back home about 10am got about 4 hours sleep need sooo much more.
The best 7 hours ive had at that club last night good to see so many faces from the forums etc and some i didnt see sorry Maaike i didnt know you was dancing infront of us the whole night haha.
Was amazing !!!!

markus2020
19-06-10, 07:27 PM
Amazing night at MoS, super set markus!!!! Best dj in the world!!!! Nice to meet all you people really enjoyed it!! In fact just got up!!!! Hope to see you all again guys..

curs3d
19-06-10, 09:52 PM
Anyone kept tabs on the tracklist :P?... I think it would have been impossible when everyone went really crazy!.

But he did play Sander Van Doorn - Reach Out twice.. :D

Was looking at the videos i took.. I'll try to upload some of them on facebook and tag everyone.. Such a memorable night....Now were suffering all the after effects

Rick Valentine
19-06-10, 09:55 PM
But he did play Sander Van Doorn - Reach Out twice..

Because its fucking amazing !!!! :D

TouchingVirus
19-06-10, 10:52 PM
Absolutely FANTASTIC Markus, thank you so much for 7 hours of what can only be described as pure awesome.

The night started off by meeting up with Phil and then to the pub to meet momix, Rick, curs3d, ed0ni and a few lads from Belfast, namely Kevin from Tucandeo, Jason Addley from Planet Love, John and another guy who I can't quite remember his name (sorry - long night :lol: ). For some reason the guys thought I was from Colraine up in Northern Ireland, but my accent put them right quick enough :D

We got to the club at 22:30 and were one of the first few in there. Slowly but surely it filled up and we met even more people like Dave from Australia, a progressive maniac, Markus2020, another awesome guy and Monika :)

The Box opened at 12am for the set and everybody started cramming in. Markus started off with an absolute beauty (well, 2 of them) and the night just got better. We had Rain, Away, 65.4Hz, Surreal, Not The Same, Perception and Goodbye from the album. In addition to:

Dirty South, Ingrosso vs Julie Thompson - Falling Meich (Markus Schulz Bootleg Mix)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Marco V vs. Rex Mundi Featuring Susana - Unprepared for Nothing at All (Markus Schulz Mashup) [/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Beat Service meets Tucandeo feat. Manon Polare - Waiting for the Sun (Lentos Remix)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Skytech - Cardboard Box (Ummet Ozcan Remix)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Sander van Doorn - Renegade[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Reverse - Absolute Reality (Arty Remix)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Above & Beyond - Like No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix) - :mrgreen: UNREAL tune, only 150 odd people (if even) left in the club at 6:30am when he played it ...so intimate, a moment I'll treasure forever to be honest[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Rank 1 - Breathing - What can I say about this tune, every time it's played I wish more and more to have it in single form. Ahhhhmazing![/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Der Dritte Raum - Hale Bopp (ID Remix) - I hoped, but I never asked for it. And Markus delivered, WOW! Just like in the BeB, this classic gave me serious chills up my back, epic![/*:m:jd4w61xr]
OceanLab - On a Metropolis Day (Myon & Shane 54 Mashup)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Sander van Doorn - Reach Out[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Steve Angello vs. Ashley Wallbridge - Alpha Shotokan (Markus Schulz Mashup)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Faithless - Not Going Home (ID Remix?)[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Mr. Pit - This Room Is Not Big Enough[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
W&W - Mainstage[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
That Cafe Del tech remix - don't remember the name tbh[/*:m:jd4w61xr]
Markus Schulz - Without You Near [/*:m:jd4w61xr]

And that's all from one memory card ... I have 3 full :P

About 3 hours total video at a guess, so suffice to say it was major tuneage all night! I met another guy whose name escapes me again (can you tell I'm bad with names?) who recognised me from the forums but isn't registered here - so hello you to :) Oh and benjones who danced his heart out too, great to have met you! I have to feel sorry for poor Tom, a regular attendee on Markus nights who won a place on the 50 people to meet & greet Markus before the gig at 9:30 but didn't get the email to say he'd won until 9:15pm. Needless to say he didn't get to meet Markus nor did he get a copy of you Do You Dream - hope you get sorted dude 8-)

As the night wound down at 7am there was a core group of us forum/chatroom peeps and the guys from NI in addition to maybe 50 others and Markus came down to say hello and take pictures and give autographs with everybody. It was a very very cool thing to do because he did look shattered. And I'll admit that I gushed like a fanboy who got all his birthdays at once because of the 7hr set, sorry Markus :mrgreen:

It was a pleasure to meet you all, I hope to see you again at the next one, and thanks to Markus for the signed copy of Do You Dream which I received instead of the signed copy of Las Vegas '10 that I won for the AH.fm 4YAMC competition during Markus' set.

Lastly, I can't forget ImpactPlayaz who made it over on the quiet. It was great catching up that small bit even if you spent most of the night in the booth doing work stuff. C'est la vie, hope you had a good one!

I'll have pictures (very few) and videos (many) online soon :geek: Tune in to the World Tour in two weeks, you will not be disappointed - can't wait to relive it all!

gr3g0ree
19-06-10, 11:51 PM
Yo guys, the night started of for me by getting down to Weatherspoons at 9.30, whos been there? Couldnt recognize any faces (not that I know how u all look lol) Then at 10pm we went to The Ship Pub, meeting up with some friends and at 11.30 went to the club. 5past 12 we went to the main room and we were (me, my sis and my friends ) on the right side between the 2 speakers, me occasionally showing up under the dj-booth and the middle of the crowd, to take some pics and videos, and then off for a break(beer lol).
Said hello to u Touchingvirus (Dave?) and to momix (Janis?)
I've been the tall guy with sunglasses and glowing sticks in hands ;)

Will post my videos and pictures ( only the good ones) here later.
Real name is Kris btw ;)
Brutal night, reading that above makes me feel so stupidly weak that I left after 5am.
Overall it was an unforgettable night.
Choons and choons all over the place ....
We know why do we like Markus ;)
Till next time,
Be bad

ed0ni
20-06-10, 12:31 AM
Oh my good, my legs hurts and my feets want to emigrate to another planet.
I just got back home after a looong day. 3hrs of sleep before i left the bridge hotell and headed downtown where i spend the whole day. Another hour of sleep at the plane, time to go to bed very soon :)

Glad that so many came to the pub, dispite that my train was very late and i got there late it was nice to say hi and talk to everyone before we left for mos.

A fantastic set by Markus, the best 7 hours i've experienced in a club. So much great music, all the coldharbour fans, the sound system. I could realy feel the coldharbour vibe. Everything was perfekt!
Highlight of the night; 65.4 hääääääääääärtz

I have to feel sorry for poor Tom, a regular attendee on Markus nights who won a place on the 50 people to meet & greet Markus before the gig at 9:30 but didn't get the email to say he'd won until 9:15pm. Needless to say he didn't get to meet Markus nor did he get a copy of you Do You Dream - hope you get sorted dude 8-)
I just checked my mail and found this unread email ;

Från: Tom Godwin / The Gallery @ Ministry of Sound
Skickat: den 18 juni 2010 15:57:44
Till: Filip
Congrats
You and a plus one have won a place in the meet and greet with Markus Schulz tonight at Th Gallery. Please arrive at nine fifteen for a nine thirty start and bring this email with you
Thanks
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Too bad i didnt got it before i left for the airport by, but hey we got to meet him both before and after his set and i got the cd signed so i'm not disapointed!

Thanks to all who attended and made this trip unforgettable!
THANK YOU MARKUS! ;)

/Filip

MarkusSchulz
20-06-10, 05:06 AM
I just got back home after a looong day. 3hrs of sleep before i left the bridge hotell and headed downtown where i spend the whole day. Another hour of sleep at the plane, time to go to bed very soon :)

Oh man you guys come on!! :lol:

I slept 2 hours, then went to Lithuania and played 3 hours and still looking for after parties.

Thank you everyone for that night. It was amazing vibe. One of the truly special nights at MOS. I think you guys now know why I love playing those long sets. See everyone in Ibiza for my solo set there???

Tucandeo
20-06-10, 06:47 AM
Wow what a night ! was one of the most EPIC sets iv ever heard , all killers , no fillers :-D
such a great atmosphere in the club , everyone seemed so up for it !was amazing meeting everyone from the forum also , really cool night:) most memorable moments for me were Track 1 or 2 (whatever it was) , Surreal , Not The Same , Without you Near was unreal, the whole club had their hands in the air :), rank1 - breathing (markus recon), W&W - Mainstage, no one on earth (markus recon) & ofcourse Waiting For The Sun was well worth waiting for , truely made my night :-P
cant wait to meet up again for another party , curs3d good work man on getting everyone together ;-)
Great meetin rick and danny will defo have to meet up again soon for another session. hats of to jason for going back and warming up for simon patterson back home in ireland last night ,just back from playing a gig ourselves tonight so very tired going to sign off now.
would anyone know the ids from the first 2 tracks from the night at all ??

kev

Maaike
20-06-10, 12:43 PM
sorry Maaike i didnt know you was dancing infront of us the whole night haha.
That's why I checked the pics on Facebook of most of the people here ;) :lol:

I just checked my mail and found this unread email ;

Från: Tom Godwin / The Gallery @ Ministry of Sound
Skickat: den 18 juni 2010 15:57:44
Till: Filip
Congrats
You and a plus one have won a place in the meet and greet with Markus Schulz tonight at Th Gallery. Please arrive at nine fifteen for a nine thirty start and bring this email with you
Thanks
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Too bad i didnt got it before i left for the airport

Same here, although I couldn't make in time anyway, because of all the canceld and delayed trains :x

See everyone in Ibiza for my solo set there???
No money for an Ibiza-holliday this year, but I'm thinking about flying in just for the solo-night now. Last year was amazing and after the set at Mos it's just to tempting :roll:

curs3d
20-06-10, 01:29 PM

I slept 2 hours, then went to Lithuania and played 3 hours and still looking for after parties.

Thank you everyone for that night. It was amazing vibe. One of the truly special nights at MOS. I think you guys now know why I love playing those long sets. See everyone in Ibiza for my solo set there???

Markus must have been really manic!!!! Read your twitter that you were travelling at lightspeeds to get to Exit..

Thank you once more for an amazing night Markus.. One of the best nights I've ever had.. You are truly our number 1 DJ.. Forget the DJ Mag Polls.. You are truly our Messiah.

It's so tempting to go to Ibiza :D.. We shall see :)

jonesy89
20-06-10, 02:31 PM
Thank you Markus for a simply amazing night, ibiza may be a bit much but looking forward to your 3 hr set at sankeys manchester in a few weeks. Cannot wait!!

Jasonaddley
20-06-10, 04:49 PM
danny it was armin mix of faithless, schulz recon, such a bassline in it :D

TouchingVirus
20-06-10, 04:59 PM
danny it was armin mix of faithless, schulz recon, such a bassline in it :D

Cheers Jason, it was all out earkilling bass for sure.

You're just well used to it is all, we aren't :lol: I'll see about the solo set in Ibiza, leaving it late for flights but if the money is good then I'm there. Probably will be at Sankeys in Manchester on July 16th, very cheap to get there and it's a 3 hour set :) More Irish gigs please :P

Yo guys, the night started of for me by getting down to Weatherspoons at 9.30, whos been there? Couldnt recognize any faces (not that I know how u all look lol) Then at 10pm we went to The Ship Pub, meeting up with some friends and at 11.30 went to the club. 5past 12 we went to the main room and we were (me, my sis and my friends ) on the right side between the 2 speakers, me occasionally showing up under the dj-booth and the middle of the crowd, to take some pics and videos, and then off for a break(beer lol).
Said hello to u Touchingvirus (Dave?) and to momix (Janis?)
I've been the tall guy with sunglasses and glowing sticks in hands ;)

Will post my videos and pictures ( only the good ones) here later.
Real name is Kris btw ;)
Brutal night, reading that above makes me feel so stupidly weak that I left after 5am.
Overall it was an unforgettable night.
Choons and choons all over the place ....
We know why do we like Markus ;)
Till next time,
Be bad

Hey Kris, I remember you! It had been a while since we last saw each other at MOS but it's good you're still around and still loving the coldharbour sound. You didn't hang around much though, maybe next time? :P

Jasonaddley
20-06-10, 05:12 PM
oh yeah guys, who was videoing? Dancefoundation or something?

Cant wait to see the final result :)

Jan
20-06-10, 05:21 PM
what an awesome night!!! markus totally riped it off and MoS is the perfect club for such a party.
we won that meet&greet aswell, but didnt check the emails either. :( (problably we wouldnt be able to make anyway, cause of our late arrival in london)

hope, there will be another markus solo @ london (or here in germany - but this is a dream, i guess) very soon.

last but not least a few tracks i recognized and remember:
Swedish House Mafia - One (Original Mix) [ :shock: , but great]
Midway - Monkey Forest (Jonas Stenberg Remix)
Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light (Wippenberg Remix)
Jester Music feat. Lavoie – Dressed in White (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)

Rick Valentine
20-06-10, 06:35 PM
oh yeah guys, who was videoing? Dancefoundation or something?

Cant wait to see the final result :)

They were videoing for a dvd Markus is putting together, i think the film crew are filming him at other locations also like Ibiza then it will be put all together and released on dvd cant wait for it ;)

TouchingVirus
20-06-10, 08:56 PM
I know I went outside for about 10 minutes for some air, but I don't believe Markus played Flesh - did I miss it?

If I did I'll go nuts, because Flesh would have been epic on the MOS system - please tell me I'm not paranoid and didn't miss it :?

curs3d
20-06-10, 09:21 PM
I know I went outside for about 10 minutes for some air, but I don't believe Markus played Flesh - did I miss it?

If I did I'll go nuts, because Flesh would have been epic on the MOS system - please tell me I'm not paranoid and didn't miss it :?

He played Flesh.... you certainly missed it :P And it was so amazing.. Especially that little part after the break i think. I have some part of it on video.. will upload it asap :D

Jasonaddley
20-06-10, 09:41 PM
what remix was that of flesh, think its on that cd too

curs3d
20-06-10, 10:18 PM

It's the Flesh 2010 remake I think :)

Full ID is Tenishia Feat Jan Johnston - Flesh 2010

Jasonaddley
20-06-10, 10:26 PM
Sweet :)

ps that Super8 and Tab remix of perception :D

seaneh17
20-06-10, 10:46 PM
Thank you Markus, It was a brilliant and memorable night, meeting you beforehand and getting a cd and poster signed......excellent!! Will definitely be in Ibiza for your solo set :D tickets already booked 8-) Cheers, Sean

TouchingVirus
20-06-10, 11:55 PM

He played Flesh.... you certainly missed it :P And it was so amazing.. Especially that little part after the break i think. I have some part of it on video.. will upload it asap :D

F*CK IT :x ...the one break I took all night and I missed Flesh ..goddamnit :cry:

Special request for Markus, if I make Manchester would you play it? :P

It is, third track on the mix.

ed0ni
21-06-10, 11:15 AM

You're used to it, I'm not :D

I am unemployed atm, I want to go but have no money for it...

momix
21-06-10, 11:53 AM
I found cheap flight from Stansted 2 Ibiza in august :D only £70 2 ways..... atm so might go 2 solo set :lol:

curs3d
21-06-10, 02:49 PM

F*CK IT :x ...the one break I took all night and I missed Flesh ..goddamnit :cry:

Special request for Markus, if I make Manchester would you play it? :P

Haha.. I might be thinking the same thing....Strange BA are offering good prices....Trains are expensive then flights ;/?. The only time I was out of the main room was in the 6 hour i think... when he played Unprepared At All mash up for 2-3 minutes.. But could still hear it in the toilet :D..

I found cheap flight from Stansted 2 Ibiza in august :D only £70 2 ways..... atm so might go 2 solo set :lol:

Oh my god really ;/... But hotels, transport, tickets, and drinks will be expensive :cry:

gr3g0ree
21-06-10, 08:43 PM

But you are not working 6 days a week and waking up at 4.30 for the last week before(shift change) and cycling to work 8Km+daily, and partying 4 fridays in a row @ MOS ;)
Friday and saturday were 2day offs for me, 1st time 2 days in a week in the last 2 months :( well worth, very needed :) lol
(couldnt come up with a better excuse lol)

Yo guys, the night started ...

Hey Kris, I remember you! It had been a while since we last saw each other at MOS but it's good you're still around and still loving the coldharbour sound. You didn't hang around much though, maybe next time? :P
Shame on me I didnt stayed longer with u, or we should go out for a beerbreak (but as u missed flesh, u will probably never take a break at a Markus set again lol )

I've been in the room for most of the time, couple of times under the booth, but it was just too hot and had to back off a bit lol
There was space and friends and a good view and colder inbetween the 2 speakers=best place to stay ;)

@Ibiza: Unless there will be a competition to win tickets ... and lady luck stands by me ;)
there is no fear lol

An idea: could be parts of those videos made by the crew uploaded to youtube?, Or just some unedited ones, that wont get onto the CD, so we all can have as much material as possible to find ourselves? ;)
We all want to show off, dont we? "I've been there!!!!!!"

Maaike
21-06-10, 09:04 PM
Or just some unedited ones, that wont get onto the CD, so we all can have as much material as possible to find ourselves? ;)
Yeah..would be great :D

ed0ni
22-06-10, 12:14 AM
I dont want to start a new thread in pic/vid forum so i post my few vids here;

Edit;
Ok i start my own thread ;)

TouchingVirus
22-06-10, 12:17 AM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video. ... 6178060733 (http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=436178060733)

ID on the track at 3:20? I've got a feeling it's the end of the track and the sample is only 4 seconds long but could you ID it? It's the one before Faithless ;) After Faithless and before Lightwave is another one that's escaping me.

Start your new thread ed0ni too btw ;)

Or youtube the videos like this:

[you*tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4xWpSbPCjg[/you*tube]

(Remove the *'s )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgAI1HNTV3c - Mr Pit - This Room Is Not Big Enough (Tech Mix)

OkiDokie
22-06-10, 05:21 AM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=436178060733

ID on the track at 3:20? I've got a feeling it's the end of the track and the sample is only 4 seconds long but could you ID it? It's the one before Faithless ;) After Faithless and before Lightwave is another one that's escaping me.

(Remove the *'s )

Nice video mate.
Actually it is the first time I see the MOS before the a show, looks so proper hah
:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgAI1HNTV3c - Mr Pit - This Room Is Not Big Enough (Tech Mix)

johnneeso
23-06-10, 09:38 PM
Was a great night, really nice to meet alot of you guys!

Am a little bit disappointed to find one of the emails saying i had been chosen for the meet and greet, along with the signed album. It was sent at nearly 2pm, at which stage we had already got to london and i had no way of checking my emails.
Despite emailing Tom from the Gallery back, im yet to hear anything back, totally gutted!

johnneeso
23-06-10, 09:41 PM
In fact, has anyone else been in the same boat, and tried to get their signed copy posted to them (if its even there anymore)

Maaike
27-06-10, 09:22 PM
In fact, has anyone else been in the same boat, and tried to get their signed copy posted to them (if its even there anymore)
Also got the message to late, but didn't send an e-mail back.

tomjollley
27-06-10, 10:19 PM

Hey dudes!! Im in the same boat as you Guys, i got the email at 9:15 when i was still at home in brighton!! Soo gutted. I spoke to Tom at MOS and he said to email him and he will sort something out for me. Havent heard anything yet :( Hopefully we can sort it out cause i really want that CD as gutted bout not getting to meet the main man!!

Bosco
24-07-10, 11:02 PM
hey guys,

could somebody please tell me did he play any classic coldharbour track or any classic that he used to play years ago? :roll:

james
25-07-10, 12:07 AM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=436178060733

(Remove the *'s )

Hey man, not sure if you already found this out yet or not, but the song from 3:17-3:24 in that facebook video is: Skytech - Cardboard Box (Ummet Ozcan Remix)