PDA

View Full Version : Latest ID's

james
05-04-10, 06:55 PM
I have really been loving these new songs Markus has been playing. I MEAN LOVING THEM! Definitely a couple of massive tunes in there, and then there's a really deep, dark one too that I am absolutely in love with.

id - id (ft. Sir Adrian?)
This has Elevation meets Markus all over it in my opinion. Will be really shocked if its someone else's. :)
[youtube:3e240s5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwmKywxmVtI[/youtube:3e240s5o]

id - id
This once again has an Elevation meets Markus feel to it, but I also get a sort of Gaia (Tuvan) vibe from it as well, definitely an uplifting beauty!
[youtube:3e240s5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZMByXAWlV8[/youtube:3e240s5o]

id - id
This has a strictly Markus vibe to it in my opinion. Reminds me a bit of his remix of Dressed in White.
[youtube:3e240s5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lJa9zJMSYA[/youtube:3e240s5o]

**ImpactPlayaz -- if Markus or any of the Coldharbour/Armada people want me to remove these videos from YouTube, please let me know! I will be glad to do it. I only uploaded them to help promote them, cause they're beauties :)

modthispny
06-04-10, 05:16 AM
oh man oh man, with world tour miami, his trance energy set, his blan el blanc set..and his new album coming out..markus is tearing it up!

i really like the higher bpm/deep transitions b/t the songs (the beginning of the 2nd id)

Gia
06-04-10, 08:44 AM
Im getting addicted to first ID :D Still have these lyrics in my mind ;)

M_82_Poland
06-04-10, 11:31 AM
Second ID played in SaSaZu last June??
Third one is perfect.

BTW
Happiness seems to be loneliness!! :D :D

ASOT 450 4 days left :D

Gia
06-04-10, 03:39 PM
Second ID played in SaSaZu last June??
Third one is perfect.

BTW
Happiness seems to be loneliness!! :D :D

ASOT 450 4 days left :D

Yeah, Markus played it in Sasazu, what a night it was :D

indeed... happiness seems to be loneliness ;)

Daydreamer
06-04-10, 03:50 PM
The vocals of the first ID could also be from Khaz, listen to his track Eliana, not a big difference. :D
The second one is the best! Definitely the new Elevation track or remix.

james
06-04-10, 05:07 PM
Hmmm, you're right, that does sound a bit like Khaz's voice from Eliana. Regardless, I fucking love it! Probably my favorite song at the moment :) I just assumed since Khaz just did DHW, it was probably someone else (Sir Adrian vibe was also emanating from the song). It's got the Coldharbour vibe all over it though. Really deep and dark in my opinion :)

But if you listen to Ronski Speed ft. Sir Adrian - Clear Your Mind you'll understand why I assumed it was Sir Adrian also. :)

SergioS
06-04-10, 05:57 PM
ID 6 is indeed a new Markus Schulz track.

modthispny
06-04-10, 10:56 PM
niiice!!

ed0ni
07-04-10, 02:50 PM
[youtube:30c7jccn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnZER8Jpjac[/youtube:30c7jccn]
(how do i embedd the vid?) <- thx jimaeus

Same track as nr 2 recorded live @ Monday Bar Sprng Break Cruise, if its possible... i'm in love with this track!
Lets hope someone get the ID soon ;)

james
07-04-10, 03:32 PM
[you/tube]YouTubeLink[/you/tube]

Remove the middle /'s though, leave the first one in the closing [yt].

Gia
07-04-10, 03:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnZER8Jpjac (how do i embedd the vid?)

Same track as nr 2 recorded live @ Monday Bar Sprng Break Cruise, if its possible... i'm in love with this track!

Filip, I just realized how great laser show was there. I was standing too close to the stage and I missed such a beautiful view :)
Monday Bar Spring Break Cruise was definitely my best "club" event and I really want to come back there next year.

Im so addicted to ID nr 1 :D The lyrics are still in my head:
You try, you hide,
You feed my life.
You speak your mind,
You know, so do I.
When the wind is calling,
Im a dream away,
Ricochet of whispers
Echo day by day.
Away, away, away, away....

james
07-04-10, 05:23 PM

Filip, I just realized how great laser show was there. I was standing too close to the stage and I missed such a beautiful view :)
Monday Bar Spring Break Cruise was definitely my best "club" event and I really want to come back there next year.

You try, you hide,
You feed my life.
You speak your mind,
You know, so do I.
Im a dream away,
Ricochet of whispers
Echo day by day.

The final "ricochet of whispers, echo day by day" is absolutely hypnotic in my opinion! I wonder if those effects done to the vocals were Markus live, or if that's how the actual song will sound as is. Either way, definitely my favorite song at the moment, can't wait for an ID! Reminds me of Elevation's remix of First Night :)

Gia
07-04-10, 07:54 PM
@jimaeus
I think Markus used effector (echo effect?)

james
07-04-10, 08:51 PM
@jimaeus
I think Markus used effector (echo effect?)

Ahhh, you think he did it live? Was really hoping that's how the song was made myself. Damn Markus for his special effects during sets! I can't listen to Jochen Miller's original Lost Connection anymore, because it sucks in comparison to Lost Vocal Connection!

ed0ni
07-04-10, 11:49 PM

You try, you hide,
You feed my life.
You speak your mind,
You know, so do I.
Im a dream away,
Ricochet of whispers
Echo day by day.
OT;
Yes the lasers where impressive! And so was the music/company at the front during Markus whole set :)

james
15-04-10, 11:29 PM
It would appear these are all Markus tunes. In the chat earlier today, Markus said something along the lines of "no new Elevation tracks."

Edit: Although they could still possibly be someone else's as well.

Daydreamer
18-04-10, 09:13 PM
Just downloaded Markus' World Tour Prague set from 2009...

About track 12, when Markus premiered that one in Prague it sounded different. Perhaps it wasn't done at that time.
Another reason for me that it could be from Markus. :D

[youtube:3l9r64h5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWXoyu2G7Y[/youtube:3l9r64h5]

If you watch both versions in an audio program like Mp3DirectCut, you'll notice the difference.

buraksbt
14-05-10, 03:06 PM
i have a question :)

im wondering the track which was played by Simon Patterson on asot 450 (first normal episode, Simon played 2 tracks and the point is 2nd track, and anyway everybody know this track i think :D). i don't like very Simon Patterson stuff but this one was really so good :) i know its not about this forum but im wondering and i couldn't find what is its name :lol:

CarlosSR
14-05-10, 10:14 PM
From one of the sites that has a tracklist, track 2 is listed as John Askew-Blackout (Simon Patterson remix).

trance4life_7
16-08-10, 06:47 PM
anyone know the id 21 on the gdjb moscow set???

Daydreamer
16-08-10, 07:31 PM
anyone know the id 21 on the gdjb moscow set???Still ID, but probably a new DNS Project track since it sounds like "Timestep". ;)

james
16-08-10, 09:47 PM
Should hopefully get revealed on the next World Tour! Can't wait, aside from Markus' new tunes, that's my favorite song of the year :)

DoMarcikar
19-09-10, 08:42 AM
I want to know this song's ID: ID (Track 13 from GDJB World Tour New York Set), but we still don't know. :( It's a really great track.

konji
12-10-10, 06:10 PM
I want to know this song's ID: ID (Track 13 from GDJB World Tour New York Set), but we still don't know. :( It's a really great track.

Anyone know this track ID yet?