PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back to Los Angeles Markus

modthispny
10-03-10, 07:38 PM
I feel it's been forever since I last saw Markus in a 21+ club in Los Angeles...

May 27 @ Sutra in O.C.
May 30 @ Avalon in Los Angeles.

He will play at Love Fest at Rain/Palms on May 29.

I'm beyond stoked..can't wait!!

DaveT
11-03-10, 09:28 AM
And who better to bring back good trance to Avalon! It's been so long since trance has been a highlight there. Avalon allows Bobina every once in awhile, but that's it...and I bet they didn't realize he was trance. Just a good DJ from russia from USSR nights!

I can't wait. And am so happy he's playing here in LA in case something came up and we couldn't make it to Vegas.

hellosam
11-03-10, 05:31 PM
ILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im doing a Markus Markus Markus tour de Markus in MAY!! with my newest CONVERTED Markus FAN!!! hahahahahhahahahh!!!

Ill be doing OC, then Armin in LA, then Avalon!!!

(I win bc i get two markus shows and he only gets one Armin show- but hes obsessed with Markus now that DC show was INSANE!!)

Cant wait to see my west coast friends again!!! Im sooo uber excited!!!

modthispny
11-03-10, 05:37 PM
Sam,

Armin in LA? Do you mean ETD pop?

hellosam
11-03-10, 08:18 PM
Sam,

Armin in LA? Do you mean ETD pop?

I think so....
Dream and Armin Van Buuren at Cow Palace
with La Riots, Deep Voices, Gareth Emery, Steve Aoki, Fedde Le Grand, Boys Noize, Infected Mushroom, Benny Benassi, and Etd.Pop

OMG I just saw benny bennasi and infected musshroom and gareth will be there tooo

OMG IM SO FREAKING SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modthispny
11-03-10, 09:59 PM
come on Sam, since when is SF and LA the same place? loll

hellosam
11-03-10, 10:32 PM
come on Sam, since when is SF and LA the same place? loll

hahahah!! but its like 70 bucks to fly there!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA

its closer then NYC and LA??? right right??? hahahah

ryanthurlow
12-03-10, 05:51 AM
Markus in LA/OC...best news of the week

exiveres
20-03-10, 05:46 PM
I will be there too! :D

modthispny
22-03-10, 07:30 AM
so it looks like it's a 930-4 event w kristina sky and blake jarrell opening.

i really hope avalon stays open longer (they stay open until 7-8am on fri and sat nights).

regardless the california tranceaddicts cant wait for this!!

exiveres
30-03-10, 05:06 AM
:D going to Vegas then LA to see him for sure now. yayyyyyyyyyy.

modthispny
08-05-10, 02:06 AM
tix are finally on sale for the avalon event w/ blake jarrel and kristina sky.

930-5 am!

really looking forward to this.

msilin
21-05-10, 11:21 PM
Just made an acct to leave this post -

super stoked to see Markus at Avalon. Getting a group of about 14 ppl in a limo for mine and gf's birthdays.

Markus if you're reading this - my request is Perspective Space and your Power of American Natives remix!!! Love those tracks.

My gf really likes Big Sky so if you played your remix of that that would be awesome.

See y'all there.

modthispny
22-05-10, 12:52 AM
some good news for the avalon show, copied from his blog.

"where I’ll be playing a special extended set at Avalon; a club I haven’t played at for a few years. "

hell yes!

exiveres
22-05-10, 06:28 AM
perceptionnnnnnnn! :P

SergioS
24-05-10, 07:52 PM
Me and three other people are doing the whole Tour de Markus this weekend. Flying into OC from Denver Thursday evening to get the Coldharbour weekend started. 8-)

ryanthurlow
30-05-10, 09:52 PM
Kris and I did the Tour 2 bro
OC was waaay too packed, full of douschebags and rude pushy people, didint like it too much- Markus a lot of bandwagon songs, typical for OC/LA short set, like our rock band we follow Dave Mathhews Band...got to see Markus/DMB outta LA/OC for best gigs IMO
Then SD Victor killed the opening and Markus brought 2.5 hrs of his BEST stuff IMO. Went to see LAnge afterwards at SPIN, 20 ppl there :( but like an private show for me and my girl from 2 to 4!
Tonight willl be the best though, 4 HRS of the man. Put up with some tweakers at Avalon and we'll be fine, cant wait BLAKE J 2 :)

modthispny
01-06-10, 11:33 PM
look at markus schulz showing us his dance moves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHw8UNcD0sg#t=1m26s

unrivaled on decks energy & skill..gotta love it!

exiveres
02-06-10, 07:44 AM
Markus was awesome at Avalon. Even though I hate the venue he made it enjoyable.

:D