PDA

View Full Version : Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - San Francisco (04-03-2010)

Pages : 1 [2]

TigerClaw
04-03-10, 08:12 PM
The new tune from Markus was great. :)

ramballo
04-03-10, 08:24 PM
Awesome World Tour :o

hellosam
04-03-10, 08:42 PM
markus is going to be at vegas for memorial day???

He told Ryan and I he was going to Vegas for Memorial day and Veteran's day after his set at Ruby Skye on Friday/Sat.

Interested in another TA road trip??

And Sassy Sam, let's get there!!

ive just sent an email to elyse and holly to start planning the trip!! hahahah :)

KrisLeighUSC
04-03-10, 09:36 PM
markus is going to be at vegas for memorial day???

He told Ryan and I he was going to Vegas for Memorial day and Veteran's day after his set at Ruby Skye on Friday/Sat.

Interested in another TA road trip??

And Sassy Sam, let's get there!!

ive just sent an email to elyse and holly to start planning the trip!! hahahah :)

YIPPEE!! *hugs*

ryanthurlow
05-03-10, 02:45 AM
Kris is awesome and got this GDBC on CD for the ride down to Gareth tonight, Im so ready to re-live this night and get excited for G.E.
Man what I would do for another night like last Friday at Ruby Skye, surreal experience :)

keul
05-03-10, 02:35 PM
I'm listening to Dark Heart Waiting again and again since yesterday and I think that this song is amazing, usually I'm not a fan of male vocals but here, it fits perfectly.
This song is so emotional !

Such a beautiful tune ! Thank you Markus :) great job on this one ! :D

SndL
05-03-10, 06:18 PM
Same here keul.I've been hammering the tune for the last few hours and i gotta say it's brilliant.At first i was a little disappointed, but now, love it , extremely emotional piece of music.Well done Markus :)

ryanthurlow
07-03-10, 02:59 AM
BTw....We Loved the shoutout to the CA TAs at the end of this set on GDJBC!!

Hayley
07-03-10, 02:42 PM
Can't get enough of this BC! I think I may have a new favorite World Tour :P

hellosam
09-03-10, 05:35 PM
: Rex Mundi - Opera of Northern Ocean (Phynn Remix)

was played on sat

im a completely different woman then i once was......