PDA

View Full Version : Global DJ Broadcast (18-02-2010)

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 01:00 AM
Global DJ Broadcast February 18th 2010
With Markus Schulz

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/GDJB/gdjblogo2009v2.jpg (http://www.globaldjbroadcast.com)

Markus Schulz
01. Solarity - Red
02. Robert Burian Featuring Miro Jares - Free (Dub Mix)
03. Wilson, Smallwood & Ingram - Koko (Dark Dub Mix)
04. Beat Service Meets Tucandeo Featuring Manon Polare - Waiting for the Sun (Lentos Remix)
05. Robbie Rivera - The Main Room (Part 1)
06. Protoculture - Naked
07. MaRLo - Capture (Mike Koglin Remix)
08. Count Sinca - Space Cow (Pablo Acenso & Juan Deminicis Remix)
09. Rex Mundi - Opera of Northern Ocean
10. Ali Wilson - Pandora
11. The Space Rockerz - Weather the Storm (Original Blizzard Mix)
12. M.I.K.E. - Mi Casa Su Casa (Grube & Hovsepian Remix)
13. Leon Bolier vs. Marcus Schössow - 2099
14. 7 Skies - Caffeine
15. Max Graham Featuring Neev Kennedy - Sun in the Winter (Estiva Remix) [World Premiere]
16. Rank 1 vs. Jochen Miller - The Great Escape
17. Skytech - Comet (Sonic Division vs. Skytech Remix)
18. Spiral Waves - Time Runs Too Fast [Global Selection]
19. Julian Vincent Featuring Cathy Burton - Here for Me (Mark Otten Re-Dub)
20. Klems & Vorne - Usual Bordel (Martin Roth Remix)

Will_Oliver
18-02-10, 03:57 AM
hooorah!!! 2hour set, the best shows!!!

Gia
18-02-10, 10:47 AM
hooorah!!! 2hour set, the best shows!!!

yes Will, Im happy too :) 2 hour shows are always the best ! see you in the chat

ps. listening to LV'10 first time and waiting for the evening ;)

ramballo
18-02-10, 01:04 PM
I have been having hard time at work and at home..

Markus my friend put me into that Rabbit Hole so i can forget my troubles...........

TigerClaw
18-02-10, 05:23 PM
I can't wait, Hope to see everyone in chat. :)

Daydreamer
18-02-10, 05:34 PM
I can't wait, Hope to see everyone in chat. :)I'll be there. :D

michal dybek
18-02-10, 05:41 PM
welcome. finally i'll be tuned in. I'm waiting for great show.

btw. greetings from Syros island from Greece

OkiDokie
18-02-10, 05:44 PM
Hello everyone!!
I'm crossing my fingers for a wicked show! 8-)

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 05:55 PM
Should be a good one! Always enjoy the 2 hour studio sets.

Markus said on his Facebook page earlier that there are premieres for new remixes of Comet and Sun in the Winter.

hellosam
18-02-10, 05:56 PM
almost time !! yayayya!

i hope this meeting gets over in time!! EEEEK!

talala
18-02-10, 05:59 PM
it is time!! tune in!

labielecki
18-02-10, 05:59 PM
Hey there everyone!

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 06:01 PM
Here we go, let's have a good one! :)

hellosam
18-02-10, 06:03 PM
two hours of Markus Markus Markus YEYEYEYEY!!

Cabanacat
18-02-10, 06:04 PM
Great start! YAY

Ricardod
18-02-10, 06:06 PM
Tuned! Nice track ATM! :)

Davis
18-02-10, 06:06 PM
yo ;)

hellosam
18-02-10, 06:08 PM
how is everyone today!?!?!?? im in a wicked good mood!! ironically i have SOOOO much drama around me...im just laughing at it all though i think its actually made me giddy to wattch these peopel HAHAHAHAHHAHA

<3

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 06:10 PM
Robert Burian strikes again! :)

Ricardod
18-02-10, 06:10 PM
how is everyone today!?!?!?? im in a wicked good mood!! ironically i have SOOOO much drama around me...im just laughing at it all though i think its actually made me giddy to wattch these peopel HAHAHAHAHHAHA

<3
I'm very good! The dutch politics not, oh my god.. I think that we can vote in a few months.. :P

Rob
18-02-10, 06:16 PM
Hi all! :) better late then never i suppose,tuned in for 30 minutes before heading towards the gym :D

hellosam

<3
I'm very good! The dutch politics not, oh my god.. I think that we can vote in a few months.. :P

this is not a time to think of Politics! hahaha just DANCE! :)

michal dybek
sick tune right now. 8-)

ImpactPlayaz
Hi all! :) better late then never i suppose,tuned in for 30 minutes before heading towards the gym :D

You need to change your gym schedule dude! :P :(

hellosam
18-02-10, 06:17 PM

yeah seriously wtf why are you at the gym at a time like this!! again!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricardod
18-02-10, 06:18 PM

<3

this is not a time to think of Politics! hahaha just DANCE! :)
Indeed! First 2 hours of Markus, then 2 hours of Armin.. Should be a nice evening! :mrgreen:

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 06:18 PM
Tune of the moment coming in!!!!! http://trance.nu/v4/forum/images/smiles/heart.gif

Rob
18-02-10, 06:19 PM

a bit of everything ;) but sometimes the gym is just amazing when you have a crap day to just let it all out, just as gdjb actually so both are nice, sometimes the gym is insane with the nice people who are there every thursday night, but on the other hand being here listening to markus is also insane ;)

sea282
18-02-10, 06:20 PM
still waiting to hear Markus ft. Jennifer Rene - not the same.... goin craziiiiiiiiiiii :D

Rob

yeah seriously wtf why are you at the gym at a time like this!! again!!!!!!!!!!!
am so sorry sam :cry: can you forgive me? :|

hellosam
i was just informed i will see markus at WMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wasnt going to go but i booked some of my boys so ....i will be there! yay!! and someone soooo nice has made sure ill be at the opening party!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

labielecki
18-02-10, 06:21 PM
Yeah, Waiting For The Sun! Lovely track right there.

Rob
18-02-10, 06:21 PM

i wasnt going to go but i booked some of my boys so ....i will be there! yay!! and someone soooo nice has made sure ill be at the opening party!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
jor-d? ;)

hellosam
18-02-10, 06:22 PM

jor-d? ;)

yeah yeah!!!!!!!!!! he is so sweet! I finally get to see him spin too which is so excited! Weve never met face to face but FINALLY we do :) :) yay!!

Rob
18-02-10, 06:24 PM

jor-d? ;)

yeah yeah!!!!!!!!!! he is so sweet! I finally get to see him spin too which is so excited! Weve never met face to face but FINALLY we do :) :) yay!!
he is a great guy indeed :D always see him at the bigger dutch trance party's, always filming the dj's and now behind the decks himself :) if you see him, just say hi for me ok? ;)

labielecki
18-02-10, 06:25 PM

And I am going to see Markus on 10th April in Poland! It will be my first event ever! I am so excited too!

hellosam
18-02-10, 06:26 PM
he is a great guy indeed :D always see him at the bigger dutch trance party's, always filming the dj's and now behind the decks himself :) if you see him, just say hi for me ok? ;)[/quote]

i will for sure :)

you should just come down on the 23rd to miami tho hahah :) mmore fun!!

Ricardod
18-02-10, 06:27 PM
Oh yeah, amazing one right now! :o

hellosam
18-02-10, 06:27 PM

And I am going to see Markus on 10th April in Poland! It will be my first event ever! I am so excited too!

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!! your first time??? thats SOOOO SOOO awesome! please take pics and write a review!!! please please I love it soo much!

I cant wait for you to go...i LOVE love love when i get to be around to hear about the first time! hahahaha Youll never ever forget it!!

ramballo
18-02-10, 06:28 PM
Go Markus Go!!!!!
:D 8-)

Rob
18-02-10, 06:28 PM
he is a great guy indeed :D always see him at the bigger dutch trance party's, always filming the dj's and now behind the decks himself :) if you see him, just say hi for me ok? ;)

i will for sure :)

you should just come down on the 23rd to miami tho hahah :) mmore fun!![/quote]
way to expensive for me ;) and a week later i will see markus rocking trance energy mainstage, really looking forward to that gig! :D

labielecki
18-02-10, 06:29 PM

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!! your first time??? thats SOOOO SOOO awesome! please take pics and write a review!!! please please I love it soo much!

I cant wait for you to go...i LOVE love love when i get to be around to hear about the first time! hahahaha Youll never ever forget it!!
Uh, I do not know. Review? For sure, I will do but pictures I do not know. Some people I will meet, probably will take a lot of photos. Anyway, I will never ever forget about it. Going to be an awesome party. :) I just can not wait.

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 06:33 PM
This tune is a beauty, really loving the groove in it.

hellosam
18-02-10, 06:36 PM
Uh, I do not know. Review? For sure, I will do but pictures I do not know. Some people I will meet, probably will take a lot of photos. Anyway, I will never ever forget about it. Going to be an awesome party. :) I just can not wait.

pictures are hard to keep on top of- i cant do it honestly i get too into the show...so just a review is fine ;)

just post a thread of the night and tell us how much fun you had! how it was for your first time :)

hellosam
18-02-10, 06:39 PM
actually why am i talking about wmc....markus in DC is in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ayyayayay!!

omg im such a spoiled trance brat i love my life so very much! <3

/bragging hahaha

labielecki
18-02-10, 06:42 PM
This tune is a beauty, really loving the groove in it.
Yeah, sure but keep it in your mind that it is far away from me. One way distance is over 530 kilometres. I have to travel from one side of my country to another (Bia?ystok-Wroc?aw). It means I will be very tired because of that party and travelling. Anyway, it is worth it. I spent all the money on it. In addition, we will make a meeting before the party. Especially, we will go sightseeing Wroc?aw.

Rob
18-02-10, 06:42 PM
@sam great markus gigs coming up for you! ;)
why it's not busy here on the forum today :roll:

TigerClaw
18-02-10, 06:44 PM
I think 06 was MaRLo - Capture (Mike Koglin Remix) not Protoculture - Naked cause he didnt ID it.

hellosam
18-02-10, 06:46 PM
@sam great markus gigs coming up for you! ;)
why it's not busy here on the forum today :roll:

i dont know...people keep going into chat instead to talk about about football and fantasies...hahahahah

we will just have to make up for the lack of chatter here..... ;)

hellosam
18-02-10, 06:47 PM
im so ready for some more energy :) yayayay! go go go come on MARKUS!!! :D

ImpactPlayaz
I think 06 was MaRLo - Capture (Mike Koglin Remix) not Protoculture - Naked cause he didnt ID it.

No actually he forgot to ID Protoculture. I asked him about it and he said he forgot. lol. :P

Rob
got to go :| time to head out on the road towards the gym for a good workout, be back next week :D enjoy the rest of the set and ur weekend plans! 8-)

TigerClaw

No actually he forgot to ID Protoculture. I asked him about it and he said he forgot. lol. :P
Oh ok.

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 06:48 PM
got to go :| time to head out on the road towards the gym for a good workout, be back next week :D enjoy the rest of the set and ur weekend plans! 8-)

And (don't) enjoy your gym session, cause you're leaving us!! :P

See you later bud. :)

The amazing Opera of Northern Ocean. :D

labielecki
18-02-10, 06:49 PM
See you Rob, take care.

Ricardod
18-02-10, 06:50 PM
Time for some energy.. :mrgreen:

michal dybek
18-02-10, 06:50 PM
such deep and moody track. love this one

ramballo
18-02-10, 06:52 PM
Ultimate energy is in this track :P

Ricardod
18-02-10, 06:54 PM
Tune of the month incoming! Awesome track :mrgreen:

KoJI6acka
18-02-10, 06:54 PM
Pandora!!!

ktala
18-02-10, 06:55 PM
10. Ali Wilson - Pandora

OkiDokie
18-02-10, 06:56 PM
I feel as if I was in the Carnival of Rio hahah

ed0ni
18-02-10, 06:58 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I realy like Pandora :)

labielecki
18-02-10, 06:59 PM
Awesome track. Played on ASOT last week. Some people say it is avatarish. :mrgreen:

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 06:59 PM
You know this track would absolutely rip a dancefloor apart if you heard it live. :)

Ricardod
18-02-10, 07:00 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I realy like Pandora :)
In my opinion by far the best track of 2010.. :) I really feel this one! :D

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:01 PM
this song reminds me of Airwave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 07:01 PM
What an awesome set so far, and we're only halfway through! :D

ramballo
18-02-10, 07:02 PM
Biggest track atm :o :o

hellosam
What an awesome set so far, and we're only halfway through! :D

that means it time to MOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE!!

chooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricardod
Nice track another time! Energy ;D

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 07:03 PM
Weather the Storm on GDJB for the 6th week in a row. Do you think he likes it? :P

ramballo
18-02-10, 07:04 PM
Weather the Storm on GDJB for the 6th week in a row. Do you think he likes it? :P

remember our new heroes now brother...
I like them 8-)

ed0ni
18-02-10, 07:06 PM
I think he does and i dont blame him, i love it to! :)

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:11 PM

remember our new heroes now brother...
I like them 8-)

hi mr ramballo!!!!!!! im just seeing you now...im slow ;) hahah

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:13 PM
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOON mmmmmmm!!!!!

kio
18-02-10, 07:17 PM
ooopsie late here but not late tuning in.. lovely set so far.. can't wait to hear Sun in the Winter :D

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:17 PM
ooopsie late here but not late tuning in.. lovely set so far.. can't wait to hear Sun in the Winter :D

yayayayayayayay! KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:18 PM
i think of gypsies when i hear this tune

and i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kio
18-02-10, 07:20 PM
this sounds familiar

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:21 PM
this sounds familiar

like a ch oooo ooooo ooooo nnnnn !@!

me likey!

though i need a little more filth in my life ATM

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:21 PM
is vision over do we never get to hear this again?? hahahah i need it

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 07:22 PM

You can always count on me to (over)fulfil that quota! :P

kio
18-02-10, 07:22 PM

I heard Vision this morning <3

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:23 PM

youve turned into Mr Dub though.....and it makes me sad....and i listen to it over and over and I sing alone.

hahahahahhahhahah <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

kio
18-02-10, 07:25 PM

youve turned into Mr Dub though.....and it makes me sad....and i listen to it over and over and I sing alone.

awwwww HAHAHAHAHA

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 07:25 PM

lol, well as I explained before, the only reason I went for the dub in Wishbox was so that there weren't 3 vocal tracks in a row, and it's much much easier to edit down.

But there's always the vocal version in the EOYC set, and the Through My Eyes mix, and the October mix, and the September mix..... :P

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 07:26 PM
I'd like to announce that what you are about to hear in the next 5 minutes is what literally had me in a trance all day yesterday, because it was on repeat.

It's world premiere time. :)

kio
18-02-10, 07:27 PM
OH GOD HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

AM I GOING TO LOVE THIS REMIX? PROBABLY <3

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:28 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

what ia sthis!!!!!!!!!!!

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:28 PM
@ Darren :) i know....im just giving you a hard time because i love you :)

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:29 PM
estiva....ZOMG

seriousllllly lately WOWOWOOWOW!

and btw his brother is cute

(just sayin)

Ricardod
18-02-10, 07:30 PM
Nice remix by Estiva! :oops:

kio
18-02-10, 07:31 PM
I'm in love with this

hellosam
go go GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HEERE IT ISSSSSSSSSSSS!!

holy crap its too much

ImpactPlayaz
Cannot wait to get my hands on this beauty. http://trance.nu/v4/forum/images/smiles/heart.gif

Wishbox bound! :D

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:32 PM
that right there hit my trance g spot

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:32 PM
omg my music stopped for a minute i almost literally stabbed soemsone

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:34 PM
i hope that was as good for mr estiva as it was for me!!!

hahah SCORE! hahahaha

whoa

Ricardod
18-02-10, 07:35 PM
the great escape.. Still lovin' this tune :)

Serious Danger
18-02-10, 07:36 PM
Hello all! just tuning in now.

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:37 PM
go ogogogogogo!!! omgosh YEAH!! i love this sonnnng!

BASS BASS BASSSSSS! sock it to me!! hahahahha

hellosam

hi hi!! ohhh you missed it! you have to listen again later :)

kio

Hi :)

Serious Danger
18-02-10, 07:41 PM

hi hi!! ohhh you missed it! you have to listen again later :)

Ahh man! sounds like I missed an awesome mix! I will def have to check it out later!

ImpactPlayaz
Welcome back Sonic Division, you have been missed. :)

hellosam
yes yes ye sye syeyeyeysy

YEAHHHHH!!!

here we goooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Serious Danger

Hi :)

Hola!

KoJI6acka
18-02-10, 07:43 PM
not bad
but still original is unbeatable

Daydreamer
18-02-10, 07:43 PM
Nice World Premiere!

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:45 PM
track of the weekkkk

yet i dont remember it

hahah FAIL ooops

crap please dont yell at me like that other time :? :shock:

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 07:47 PM
This is just a lovely Global Selection winner. :)

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 07:49 PM
Another beauty, this time from Las Vegas '10. :D

Serious Danger
18-02-10, 07:49 PM
Very nice tune here loving this girls vocals. Im really digging this.

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:50 PM
omg i just fell in love with this song last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kio
18-02-10, 07:50 PM
hmmmmmmmmm

labielecki
18-02-10, 07:51 PM
Wow, beatiful track right now. It rocks!

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:51 PM
omgomgomg soooooo happy to be hearing this right now!!!!!!

I hope so many people are listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:52 PM
Wow, beatiful track right now. It rocks!

plus a freaking million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ed0ni
Nice vocals, solid remix!

michal dybek
amazing track.

hellosam
18-02-10, 07:55 PM
NO DONT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ramballo
18-02-10, 07:57 PM
I know we all wish it wold never end :cry:

Serious Danger
18-02-10, 07:58 PM
Siiiiiiiiiccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

KoJI6acka
18-02-10, 07:58 PM
wow! nice electro!!!

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 07:59 PM
Don't end! :(

Great show today from Markus. 2 hour studio sets rock! :D

Global Selection poll is now open, you can vote at http://www.markusschulz.com/globalselection

hellosam
I know we all wish it wold never end :cry:

no for real

I think at least once a year...no twice..

no EACH SEASON!!

markus should have a special thing where we get 6 hours.

2 hours of a WT that weve never heard.....2 hours of some classics (maybe even a classic WT) 2 hours of a mix set!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO IT SDOODODODOITT!!!

too bad markus only likes the chat not his forum- can someone please tell him my awesome idea and let him know he has no choice. HAHAHAHHA <3

michal dybek
ok, thx for listening. I don't know when i'll be tuned in next time, but anyway i'm glad that almost ending show is massive. Cheeers!!

hellosam
holy crap what was that???!@@@! that was insanity

KoJI6acka
18-02-10, 08:00 PM
evil track!

hellosam
18-02-10, 08:01 PM
holy ...!! DARREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is this!!!!!!!!!!! omg i have chills...om my JAW IS WIDE OPEN ATM!

hellosam
18-02-10, 08:01 PM
evil track!

what was it????!!!

Serious Danger
18-02-10, 08:02 PM
Cant wait for next week

ImpactPlayaz
18-02-10, 08:02 PM
evil track!

what was it????!!!

Klems & Vorne - Usual Bordel (Martin Roth Remix) :)

See you guys back next week where Markus will be joined by Jochen Miller.

Have a nice weekend. :)

hellosam
18-02-10, 08:04 PM
evil track!

what was it????!!!

Klems & Vorne - Usual Bordel (Martin Roth Remix) :)

See you guys back next week where Markus will be joined by Jochen Miller.

Have a nice weekend. :)

i loved it...omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye everyone!!!!!!!!!!! miss you!

Rick Valentine
18-02-10, 08:06 PM
Missed the show today but listening to the replay now on ah.fm :)

labielecki
18-02-10, 08:11 PM
Speak to you next week! Cheers & take care friends! Have a nice weekend!

TigerClaw
18-02-10, 08:13 PM
That last tune sounded like its a remix of Vitalic - La Rock

ed0ni
18-02-10, 08:19 PM
2 amazing hrs today, thx Markus!

TomBailey
18-02-10, 09:48 PM
Always prefer the two hour sets & this one was another beauty

leon
19-02-10, 12:25 AM
Solar Energy - Time to Run Fast

Amazing Track! a True Golbal Dj Broadcast Sound Beat!!!