PDA

View Full Version : Markus + Jennifer Rene ...?

ika
19-11-09, 04:34 PM
Probably this is a new single from Markus Schulz Feat. Jennifer Rene - Not? The Same

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH6whDi-ebU

talala
19-11-09, 05:06 PM
i posted a topic a few weeks ago about a video from Markus @ El Salvador on october 30th.2009..... with the same track... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-hUxqypdQY .... and i wrote that is the new tune from Markus ft. JR... i dont know why but the topic was delete it.... :x

Sandra
19-11-09, 05:42 PM
I hope that the tune will be massive, as other Markus' ones. I love Jennifer's vocals and look forward to hear the tune in better version, maybe on GDJB itself at soon.

james
19-11-09, 09:16 PM
I think the track is incomplete, which is why it's only getting tested in clubs at the moment, and which is why they don't want us spreading it around yet.

Sandra
20-11-09, 03:26 PM
I think so. I'm waiting for the full version.

maria111
20-11-09, 05:07 PM
well personally its the only time i agree with armada and the rest who is taking downs all these videos!I mean the song is not complete and pretty sure Markus is testing it how it sounds live how the reactions from the audience is etc!No reason to spread it online all around the internet with it since its not complete!

people should wait to listen to it ;)

ika
20-11-09, 09:34 PM
I found this track because Jennifer Rene confirmed new sinlge on twitter so I thought that I could indicated it on the Markus Schulz official forums. Fortunately I didn't put any video with this track on youtube etc. I think Maria111 have right and we should wait to listen it but J.Rene made me confused.

Maaike
22-11-09, 02:11 PM
I'm waiting for the full version.
+1 Lovely track! Hope he plays it the 5th in Amsterdam

stefan1983
23-11-09, 09:12 AM
+1 Lovely track! Hope he plays it the 5th in Amsterdam

I think you can be assured, he will! :)

Anyone knows a "request form" for tracks to play on 5th dec!? :)

Maaike
23-11-09, 01:17 PM
tracks to play on 5th dec!?
Like 'happy birthday' at midnight you mean? ;) :lol:

I think most of my favorites will be played anyway :D

james
24-11-09, 03:25 AM
Well, I think Markus has been dropping it a lot the last month, and it is a huge hit! It's Markus' fault for making such an amazing track with Jennifer! He should of known it'd be impossible to discretely test the waters with a gem like this. :)