PDA

View Full Version : Official New Users Thread !! Introduce yourself...

maria111
13-09-08, 10:49 PM
A new forum, new people, so a nice reason to make this topic where everybody can introduce who he / she is and stuff like that.

So it will be nice to have a topic like this since the Forum Update and New Members will join this forum! :mrgreen:

ATi
14-09-08, 08:22 PM
My signature speaks for itself :mrgreen:

Alexandra
15-09-08, 08:53 PM
I'm Alexandra from Poland, i'm 23 and i'm totally Schulzed :P :mrgreen: Hope this forum will grow up soon :)

Gia
16-09-08, 06:41 PM
Hi, I'm Monika from Poland, 33 (am I the oldest Markus' fan? lol :roll: ). Some of you know me from the old forum and the chatroom :) I'm schulzed like Alexandra :lol:

kelly
25-09-08, 06:41 PM
Kelly from Belgium, 27 years OLD :geek:
You might know me from several other forums...

and about me:
I am me, just me, all me and nothing but me!

:mrgreen:

sweetcandy girl
27-09-08, 05:39 AM
WEEEEEE!!!!

Hi! My Name is Michelle and I am 29 years young and live in Pasadena CA.
Since I became a fan of Markus think I have seen him close to 80 times now (lost count a loooooonnnnng time ago!) made tracks to San Francisco, San Diego, Tijuana, Arizona, and Miami. Have yet to see Markus in Ibiza.. but that will be soon ;) (I hope!)

YAY!!! Think that is all for now... BYEEEEEEE!!!!!

Alexandra
27-09-08, 10:32 AM
Oh Michelle I guess you are the "most Schulzed" girl I've ever known ;)

Lina
05-10-08, 05:32 PM
Hi, i'm Lina, from the far South Urals (Russia),21. unfortunately, there are not many trance-listeners in Russia((( but i don't give up!

Hayley
06-10-08, 09:00 AM
Hi guys :D

Well I thought it was finally time to move over from the old forum and start posting here :P

I think most of you know who I am so I'll leave the intro out :D See you soon!

TouchingVirus
06-10-08, 04:11 PM

Well I thought it was finally time to move over from the old forum and start posting here :P

Booo, introduce yourself!

I'm Danny (TouchingVirus or TV if you think that's too long :p). I'm 22 and live in Ireland, I've only been GDJB'ing weekly since April 2008, active in IRC since May 2008 but I think I'm well and truly schulz'd :P I'm also an aspiring bedroom DJ :P

My blood type is ... oh, wait, this is only a fan forum :lol: :lol:

hellosam
08-10-08, 06:33 PM
hi all!!! nice new forum here :) Great to see all the familiar faces, too!!! <3

Im Sam, 28 from CT. Although, I still concider myself a NYC girl as I spend much more time there than here!

I discovered Mr Schulz for the first time a couple years back in Hartford and have been trying to make up for lost time ever since!!! I am madly in love with every set Ive ever heard and I am still getting over every show Ive ever seen!!

thats about it- since most of you already know me anyways ;)

Hayley
10-10-08, 05:48 PM

Booo, introduce yourself!

I'm Danny (TouchingVirus or TV if you think that's too long :p). I'm 22 and live in Ireland, I've only been GDJB'ing weekly since April 2008, active in IRC since May 2008 but I think I'm well and truly schulz'd :P I'm also an aspiring bedroom DJ :P

My blood type is ... oh, wait, this is only a fan forum :lol: :lol:

I dunno what to say.....what do you wanna know? :P lol

TomBailey
10-10-08, 07:33 PM
Finally got myself in gear & moved over from the .nu forum, I'm Tom 23, from Sedgley (Midlands, England). Recently graduated with a degree in English (Language & Literature) & building something of a DJing profile here in sunny England (I'll stop short of more shameless self promotion ;))

LuisGonzalez
13-10-08, 04:01 PM
Hey guys, I've been a fan of Markus for a while now. My name is Luis and I'm 20, I produce and DJ and attend school. I hope to maybe someday meet some of you guys. A bunch of cool people here!

YANUSS
16-10-08, 08:14 PM
well i can t beleve it so amizing
markus when will you be here in argentina, buenos aires?
Because we love you so much, please come back.

kiss
bye...

Dan
17-10-08, 03:43 PM
Hey everyone, Dan here. Thought I'd introduce myself here, most of you know who I am from ms.nu. Later guys ;)

TigerClaw
17-10-08, 06:55 PM
Hi there, I had to move this topic to the right place.

Slixter
20-10-08, 08:56 PM
Hey all!!! I'm Mike. Just moved over from ms.nu... :mrgreen:

Serious Danger
23-10-08, 12:30 AM
Hi all, My name is Adrian and I am from Phx,AZ I and have been rocking markus since 96 when he used to have a residency here at the Works. Anyhow just thought I would say Hi and introduce myself

TouchingVirus
23-10-08, 04:00 PM
Since 96? Does that make you the longest follower?

jorgedept
30-10-08, 05:32 PM
Hey guys & girls, im Jorge from Greece and i have been fun of Markus since his first steps at the EDM scene. I found this forum too late (lol) cause im damn lazy (xpress2 wrote that track for me).

Anyway a big thanks to Markus that schulzed us and to all the ppl involved to all these.

Take Care

YANUSS
30-10-08, 06:23 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMM
IM LIKE SO MUCHH
WE LOVE YOU!!!

TigerClaw
30-10-08, 07:00 PM
Hi there, I had to move this thread to General Chat since it didn't belong in the Global DJ Broadcast tracklist section.

maria111
30-10-08, 11:14 PM
nice to see alot of people moving from nu. site!

welcome everyone! ;) :)

I hope the admin to make this topic sticky so every new member to post here first ;)

maria111
30-10-08, 11:16 PM
why not to post something firstly here

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66 (http://www.markusschulz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66)

;)

Iceburgs
31-10-08, 12:26 PM
Hello, this is Burgermeister from the .nu forums. Iceburgs is the name I usually use in forums, but due to some technical issues with e-mail from the .nu forums getting completely blocked by AOL, I had to select something else, along with using a different e-mail to boot!

My name is Avri and I live in Baltimore, MD. I've been a fan of the show since the Summer of 2004. Nice to meet you all!

BZRK
01-11-08, 07:08 PM
Nobody notified me we had changed forums! Thanks guys :P

Well, I'm still Kenny, I'm almost 26 and I'm living in the Dutch speaking part of Belgium.
I've been listening to Markus and GDJB for years now, since I first discovered him on Party 93.1 back in the days.
It's been a great ride so far, keep it going Markus!

aakos
06-11-08, 11:40 AM
so just moved over ms.nu..

i'm Akos, 24, from Hungary, big trance n progressive fan since 2002. 8-)

maria111
08-11-08, 08:17 PM
so just moved over ms.nu..

i'm Akos, 24, from Hungary, big trance n progressive fan since 2002. 8-)

nice to see you here also mate welcome :)

n3x
14-11-08, 11:11 PM
Hello people i'm new one here :D
I'm from Romania -Bucharest 17years male :lol:

tranceaddict626
16-11-08, 06:52 AM
Hello Everyone, i'm Joey from Los Angeles, CA. I think I became officially Schulzed when I downloaded his Planet Love 2007 set, i've been hooked and inspired by Markus ever since.
I love how Markus is bringing something new to the table with his dark and hard proggy beats, he is a blessing to the scene. And people all over are really starting to catch on to his style, I know as well as everyone else here does that he will make it to #1 soon :D

Elyyse
21-11-08, 03:54 AM
Hello Hello! Elyse here :) I am Sam's unofficial Wife, because we are twins and the best of friends!!! And I thank her for introducing me here :) I shoulda been signed here years ago, I dont know why I hesitated

Well anyways i am a HUGE fan of Markus, GDJB is the greatest radio show, its always just so quality and never lets me down. Ive only seen Markus live ONCE in NYC last year, When he was there in May 08 I had just moved to Boston, Mass, and Armin was playing at the club 1 mile away from my new apt the SAME night, so none of my friends would travel to 4 hours to the city with Armin a stones throw away that same night.

It still upsets me, ask Sam. I would love Markus in Boston or NYC ASAP so that 2009 events thread may have to be book marked for me!!! hahahaha...

Random: My fav GDJB was the one on March 21st - I have a funny and sad story about this episode- Me and my friend Johnny were particularly feeling it... we were driving home from NYC like months after this episode aired and when we were thinking about what to listen to- we both said at the same time "MARKUS SCHULZ GLOBAL DJ MARCH 21st!!!!" .... hahahah don't ask- that is totally nuts, huh?

Well I hope to be on here as much as I can, im always in and out and doing a million things at once, but nice to meet you all.

yes, from boston, mass, and in nursing school. This was a mighty backwards post =)

maria111
21-11-08, 09:35 AM
welcome everyone! :)

bbrother
29-11-08, 01:28 PM
Hi all,

Its fare to introduce myself here too.
I was already "active" on the "old" forum too.

My name is Javier and I am a "bedroom dj" myself. Started to listen to markus about 6 years ago when the GDJB was still a 4 hour show with different guests.

After a while I stopped listening due to other obligations but started listening in 2006 again on a weekly basis. After a while I got so addicted that I started a webradio station "Global DJ Broadcast Radio" which is running for a little more then a year now. I can call myself lucky with the complete GDJB history (except a few sets in 2003) on MP3 :D

Well thats about it I think!

Harley_Kakerki
03-12-08, 08:52 AM
Hi, all. My name is Artyom(22). One more, who listen this Show in Russia. im from city called Perm. Music in this show are in top! Markus is graet man. Are you agree? =) Then I first time listen GDJB, I understood - this music is rythm of my life. Now im trying to crteate music something like that. But its look like to go for a walk to the Wall of China(so far from this level) =)
Ill give you advise: when you wake up early in the morning - listen GDJB and it will be a great dat with a lot of strenght. im dancing and drink tea. dont think, that im crazy.
Special sorry for my English! See you!!!!!!!!!

eris
04-12-08, 07:16 PM
Hello my name is Eris :D
kisses :mrgreen:

Markus Schulz @ Creamfields Mamacona (Lima - Peru) - 15.11.08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYbYupWm3qo&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ZJxTFSMzo&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT_0UhBYlYU&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcFEKhxvnnk&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP3B47rIIOg&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL_HMfQf6XU&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBmODo6R9OA&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKM_Y4Dg0mE&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTas5ZaOcn8&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQwVnQHlHrs&fmt=18

enjoy :D

maria111
05-12-08, 10:33 AM
welcome everyone! 8-)

Serious Danger
30-12-08, 07:50 PM
Since 96? Does that make you the longest follower?

If thats what u want to call it. :lol:

Vinyl
15-01-09, 10:12 AM
I'm Nick (25), from Sydney Australia. I used to post on ms.nu and I have a bad habbit of leaving things too late (like this introduction)

First came accross Mr Schulz's work with 'You Won't See Me Cry' and it got continuous playing time through all my audio devices. Became a huge fan with the combination of sets heard on the old tranceairwaves radio station, global DJ broadcast and without a doubt THE best double CD compilation of all time 'Coldharbour Sessions 2004' (and the live set at MIA lounge which is still one of the most memorable live sets I have ever listened to).

Would continue to download and listen to GDJB throughout the years as well as a bunch of livesets however the time FINALLY arrived in 2006 where Markus finally had a gig in Sydney (Future Music Festval 2006) and it was truly an event to remember. Another highlight was finally getting our asses to Ibiza to witness Markus's gig at Amnesia last year.

Oh yeah, his remix of buttons is currently my ringtone too :P

Reasons why i'm a huge fan?

* The tracks that Markus drops are pretty much identical to my taste in dance music.
* He shows a huge amount of enthusiam in what he does and takes pride in knowing that his work pleases the fans.
* Innovation! He will continue to push boundaries where your every day, run of the mill DJ fails.
* He makes time for the fans at his gigs and is a true gentleman in the process.

TouchingVirus
15-01-09, 11:20 AM
Couldn't have said it better than Nick, the whole dropping into the chatroom and listening to us (ok, trying to listen to us and deal with 50 private messages :D), making time for fans after the gig (I first met Markus when he was sick with the flu but he still didn't run off) and there is of course the great community Markus & Darren built over the years, that's what makes jetting off to MOS for a gig even more fun!

Suceed
30-01-09, 11:38 AM
Ok, so now it's time for me ;) I'm on the forum for some time but i don't know that this thread exist xD I read only GDBJ/Evolution threads.

Something about me:
I'm Wojtek (no english substitute) In few days i'm gonna be 19y.o. (exactly 2nd, Feb).
I live in Katowice, Poland (near Krakow). I used to listen to Hands Up music, but
since Dec 07 I'm listening to Trance/Progressive music and i can't imagine live without it.
I really like artists like: Nitrous Oxide, Paul Miller, Arnej, Gareth Emery and ofcourse Markus Schulz.

My hobby is Formula 1 and it isn't because of Robert Kubica. I like him and support but i prefer Felipe Massa. I also like watch good movies. My favourites are Transpoter and 21.
That's all ;]

PS. Sorry for my english but i think it isn't the worst ;)

maria111
30-01-09, 11:53 AM
welcome people it is nice to have a stop here and post something about your self really :)

james
03-02-09, 08:46 PM
hey everyone

my name is James and I'm a lowly student from Atlanta, and I literally do all my activities whilst listening to Trance (and other styles of EDM).

and ever since Progression came out, Markus has been my favorite producer and DJ and authority on Trance. Let It Go, Fly To Colors, Daydream, and Perfect - these 4 songs...I still get chills when I hear them depending on the setting/mood. :)

saw Markus live 4 times in '08, and man, he was so full of energy everytime -- he literally came running down from the booth to shake our hands and what not in Atlanta -- me and my friends immediately thought "wow, not only is he ridiculously good, he's ridiculously cool too!"

he plays the perfect style of Trance...it's just perfect the way it is, like the moon in the stars, and the sun in the sky, getting higher...but it never surrenders, it's just perfect.

maria111
04-02-09, 04:06 PM
welcome James :)

hellosam
05-02-09, 03:56 AM
welcome welcome everyone :) I love readin this stuff :) :)

stefan1983
10-02-09, 08:13 PM
Hello guys,

from what I can read, I'm probably the first German fan around here :D

My first contact with the sound of Markus goes back into 2006, where
I stepped into the GDJB for the first time. Later I bought numerous CD's like Ibiza 06 and his first artist album (Without You Near). At this time I really were addicted to Armin ;)
But this changed pretty fast! For me, Markus is definately No.1 DJ of the world!

The deep Trance & Progressive Sound he's hammering around is definately the music I like most!

I´ve seen him a lot. I`ve seen him at Amnesia, Ibiza, noumerous times in the Netherland (where the partys are the best!), in Belgium and in Shenzhen, China! Last year I´ve been on vacation to Southern California, but unfortunately Markus didn't have a gig around there. The gig in China was very memorable to me, because I've been there for my company and was really lucky to have Markus playing there at the same time!

I hope he will be back very soon for a gig at an armada night or maybe ASOT 400 !!?

The track, which describes my interpretation of Trance & Progressive is :
Derelict - Rescue Me (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction) 8-)

Wish you all the best,
Stefan

TouchingVirus
10-02-09, 11:58 PM
Hello guys,

I stepped into the GDJB for the first time. Later I bought numerous CD's like Ibiza 06 and his first artist album (Without You Near). At this time I really were addicted to Armin ;)
But this changed pretty fast! For me, Markus is definately No.1 DJ of the world!

The deep Trance & Progressive Sound he's hammering around is definately the music I like most!

I´ve seen him a lot. I`ve seen him at Amnesia, Ibiza, noumerous times in the Netherland (where the partys are the best!), in Belgium and in Shenzhen, China! Last year I´ve been on vacation to Southern California, but unfortunately Markus didn't have a gig around there. The gig in China was very memorable to me, because I've been there for my company and was really lucky to have Markus playing there at the same time!

I hope he will be back very soon for a gig at an armada night or maybe ASOT 400 !!?

Wish you all the best,
Stefan

Nice one! Welcome to Stefan & all the others I've not said hello to :)

maria111
16-02-09, 11:39 AM
Hello guys,

Wish you all the best,
Stefan

welcome stefan :)

Vinyl
23-02-09, 10:15 AM
the great community Markus & Darren built over the years, that's what makes jetting off to MOS for a gig even more fun!

Yes definately another strong point regarding the community here. In fact it would be great to one day label one of Markus' gigs as an ms.com forum member meetup because I would be most willing to invest the money to get there (given the sufficient lengthy notice of course :D :D :D :D :D)

Vovchik230589
24-02-09, 09:11 PM
Hi all, my name is Vovchik, I am from Ukraine (Probably i am alone from UA in this forum :D ),With trance i am from 2006, with Markus from 2007 when i listen Progression and thing Oh God this is Perfect, Amazing...and so on and so on, you know probably what i mean))I am almost 20,I love Markus very much, and wait when he comes to Ukraine again...
Thanks’ a lot for attention
Forgive for mistakes if, I done them( I am from Ukraine
:D )

stefan1983
06-03-09, 08:02 AM
Hey guys,

I´ve a short question to you all.

How do you manage to meet with Markus!?
Did you get any VIP ticket or is there any other way to arrange that!?

Thanks

Stefan

hellosam
06-03-09, 01:59 PM
Hey guys,

I´ve a short question to you all.

How do you manage to meet with Markus!?
Did you get any VIP ticket or is there any other way to arrange that!?

Thanks

Stefan

Hi Stefan, welcome to the forum!!!!

Usually Markus loves to come and meet the crowd after his shows :) So stick around and say hello!!! Hes always loving a conversation and picture

stefan1983
06-03-09, 02:23 PM
HI,

yeah, that´s right.
But during bigger events like Trance Energy, Essence, etc.
it is kind of hard to get to him ;)

hellosam
06-03-09, 03:48 PM
HI,

yeah, that´s right.

ahhh well....sadly im not blessed enough for such shows :( we dont have that here...someone else here may know though ;)

stefan1983
06-03-09, 03:59 PM
HI,

yeah, that´s right.

ahhh well....sadly im not blessed enough for such shows :( we dont have that here...someone else here may know though ;)

Did i mention that I´ll go to Trance Energy 09 tomorrow night!? :D

It´s so sad not to have Markus playing there :(

But I hope to see Markus at Armada Night in May ;)

ID LOVER
11-03-09, 12:11 AM
HI EVERYONE!!!!HOPEFULLY I CAN ENTER THE COLDHARBOUR REC SOON JEJE CHEERS FROM MEXICO....

dekonstruct
12-03-09, 11:19 PM
Hey Everyone!

I'm Konrad, 22 from Toronto. I was born in Wroclaw, Poland and actually lived there for 8 years (did grade 1 and 2 there). Right now I'm just finishing up graduate school and am involved in some music productions on the side as a hobby (when I'm not getting burried under my books). Other interesting facts.. well, I glowstring/fire poi/fire spin or however you'd like to call it and looking forward to being part of this community that loves awesome music!

Cheers.

deamon
13-03-09, 09:06 PM
Turn off Caps Lock first of all lmao

hellosam
16-03-09, 02:46 PM
Turn off Caps Lock first of all lmao

lolol :)

This is good advice!

What is the Coldharbour Rec??? :?

neuro831
19-03-09, 03:02 PM
hi im alex, several of you already know me from irc or as the nerdy kid from london ;)

alchemy
23-03-09, 01:34 AM
Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi...I've been a big time fan of Markus for a while now, from back in the days of Without You Near. Its high time that I joined this community to share the love and meet some others who're in love with these awesome tunes.

Keep those heavy basslines pumpin' Markus, and hope to see some of you at some gigs in the future...
peace.

trombini
11-04-09, 02:56 AM
Hello everybody.

My name is Leandro and I´m from Sao Caetano do Sul - SP - Brazil.
Here my job is Telecommunications but I have a fall in e-music, especial in trance.
Here I do some tracks for hobby but I hope share experiencies with everybody, don´t matter if is listenning or making music 8-)
have a good week and keep dancing ;)

Rick Valentine
12-04-09, 03:06 PM
Just noticed ive not introduced myself yet on here, even though alot of you already know me.

Anyway im Rick 23 year old from England started listening to Markus since around 2001-2 lost count on how many gigs i attended with Markus.
Ive seen Markus in Ibiza about 4 times, also in Holland about 3 and the rest in England.
I used to run markusschulz.nu along with Niels & Darren, i have my own radio show where i have alot of guests on the show who are signed to coldharbour recordings.
I also dj myself in England and love to play tech house & progressive trance, love the deep dark moody basslines there always found in my sets :)

Any more info about shows, downloads etc check out my new site http://www.rickvalentine.hpage.com

Cheers :)

evgeniy
19-04-09, 10:20 AM
Hello, I'm evgeniy from BG.

27 years old, used to live in chicago, but moved in europe recently, due to unfortunate circumstances.

I listen to GDJB since 2003. Feel stupid that I never joined Markus Schulz's forum earlier. Much can be said here.

Regrettably I don't have the chance to listen to GDJB every time, on time. Hope you understand my situation and it does not create any confusion to you at all. Thank you for reading. I was always believing and still believing that Markus Schulz will go up to #1.

But still, there's much much more to say..

hellosam
20-04-09, 03:44 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your stay- look forward to chatting!! :)

Timmy
21-04-09, 09:44 AM
Hey everyone

My name's Tim and I'm from Sydney, Australia

Markus has been my favourite producer/dj for the last few months, I find that he is a very reliable producer and all of the cd's that I have bought by him have been very very good :)

His set at future music festival this year was the first time I saw him, it was such an awesome set, I really like his attitude behind the decks, towards the fans and the fact that he always writes a blog, a really nice down to earth guy

I've noticed that most of you are die hard Markus fans, I think its really cool that you are all really loyal to Markus.

Anyway, hopefully to meet some of you over the next few years

Cheerio :D

evgeniy
21-04-09, 04:41 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your stay- look forward to chatting!! :)

Thanks for the kind invitation hellosam :) I am really happy to be here.

For the last 4 years I was trying to keep my sh*t together and finally I got here. So are you ready to hear some new stuff?

Believe it or not, regrettably there were couple of other friends, which was supposed to be here with me on this forum, but R.I.P. You can read more on the newspaper the link below, to find out why my old friends never reached Markus's party in Sofia, BG and this forum as well:

http://news.plovdiv24.com/24848.html

Regrettably the page is not translated, and Google's translator fails on this one (self referring infinite loop).

It is a such a tragedy, unbelievable coincidence and how such things may happen at all...so my old friends are not here no more, kinda hard to find proper friends over here and go out party. BUT world caries on. Have to. Still got lot more to introduce... so the question is, do you guys want to hear it?

hellosam
22-04-09, 02:44 PM
^^ oh no this is horrible news!! I cant read that- but the picture is worth a thousand words :(

Hugs and prayers to you and everyone who loved them. Was this actually ON THE WAY to the show???

evgeniy
22-04-09, 04:11 PM
^^ oh no this is horrible news!! I cant read that- but the picture is worth a thousand words :(

Hugs and prayers to you and everyone who loved them. Was this actually ON THE WAY to the show???

I appreciate your understanding on this. Back in 2003-2004 me and my friends , we were crazy about GDJB (ASOT as well). I still think that we were the most active listeners to VynilVortex.com, when GDJB aired. So, we never attended any Markus's live show. This is what we were dreaming about. So I went to America for that reason. I left my girlfriend, left my friends here, so I can go attend it. I hope you believe me on this, sort of a Mashup. It was very very hard for me to participate even to ONE show in Chicago. But I am happy I did it whole three times hahahaha :-)

So the point is ... when one of those friends heard Markus is coming to Bulgaria, they went crazy about it, I think they rushed too much these days. But it was not music's fault -- but chemistry, you know the rest. I think it wasn't on the way to the party, but 1 day before that. But still, still, they were crazy crazy crazy about that party, don't ask me more pls.

Sadly, none of Markus's old bulgarian fans attended to his party, except me but in Chicago. The best year I had with GDJB was 2004. GDJB was my companion, no friends in america, so only GDJB. OH MAN, I sooo much love allllll allllllll sets. Listened to them millllllllion times. It's hard that I don't recognize a certain track, not 100% sure about names but it's all remembered.

Yet, much more to tell.

hellosam
23-04-09, 04:37 PM
wow!! what a story! Im so sorry! But im so happy to hear that you are taking some good from it and still love GDJB, ect :) I have a friend with a somewhat similar story and his saviour was Above & Beyond ;)

Well, let me say- the next time you come to America we MUST see markus together ;) He was just in Chicago...and I missed him. Missed him in Toronto too :( So Ive vowed to never do that again. Where ever it may be, chicago NYC, ect Im sure we can find many friends to party with !!!! :)

clickity
25-04-09, 07:28 AM
I have posted in here before, and realized I have never properly introduced myself. So I'll probably write a book.

My name is Clark. I was introduced to this music at the age of 22 by a friend in New York City in 2004. He had me listen to some mixes from a club in New York City, Webster Hall, then Paul van Dyk, and then Digweed. In retrospect, my friend had a carefully prescribed order to my exposure, and was very particular of the way I spoke about the music. I realized how delicate introducing someone to this kind of music is, and I'm glad I had a good coach! That friend had been in the scene since the early 2000's when the New York City clubbing scene was at its peak with Carl Cox, Sasha & Digweed maintaining residencies at former clubs Spirit and Twilo.

After that, I heard enough, and was ready to explore my own tastes. Since then, electronic dance music has been a passion in my life. My friends and I have made it a part of our lives, and it's sort of a way of living for us.

I currently reside in Boston, MA and New York City, NY. I study architecture at a university in Boston, and work in New York City. I frequent as many events as I can in the north east United States. At this very moment, I'm enjoying the first disc off Toronto '09 in preparation for Tom Middleton (UK) at a small club in Boston: Rise. If anyone has a chance, or a reason to come to Boston for clubbing, be sure to stop by Club Rise on their only open days: Friday and Saturday. It certainly is my favorite club for an intimate atmosphere. They don't draw the top international DJ's. The club honestly isn't about that, and it's better for it. I draw the parallel to the way Markus speaks of Toronto to Rise with that warm, close, welcoming atmosphere; it's almost like a family.

My first exposure to Markus Schulz was more recent than I care to admit. I fell in love with his "I Am," track off Armin's "A State of Trance 2007" compilation, and I just had to have more. I started following Global DJ Broadcast thereafter, and it has become my favorite, and only broadcast I follow each and every week. It was a little while longer that I had the opportunity to see Markus Schulz live, but that moment was what really got me hooked. It was at a New Year's event in Montreal, Quebec: Resolution '08. Markus Schulz played 0900 - 1100, and it was the highlight of the night/weekend for me. I fell in love with the deep, dark, melodic sounds Markus has become famous for.

He really blew my mind at Parkwest for the Winter Music Conference in Miami, FL in 2008. His set time was 0300 - 0700, but he stayed on for an extra hour until 0800. Armin van Buuren played before him from 1230 - 0300, and they spent awhile in the DJ booth together. From Markus' set, "Arnej - They Always Come Back" seemed like it was a 15 minute track, and memorable for me to this day. The experience of that night marks the highlight of his performances for me.

I'm looking forward to getting my passport a little dirty this year with an Ibiza trip brewing in late August. I'll be studying abroad in Berlin, Gemany for the fall thereafter, and I'll be sure to check out his residency at Ministry of Sound, London in September for sure!

Thanks, and hello to all!

=)

TheHacker
02-05-09, 12:35 AM
Hi to all,
My name is Nenad, and i'm from Belgrade/Serbia,
I'm a big fan of Markus and i hope ill hear him soon in my town.
Cheers to ALL :)

hype
02-05-09, 01:03 AM
Whats up everybody....

my name is Jim, i'm from New Jersey....
huge Markus fan. 1st time i seen him play was at Roxy in NYC back in Sept 2002.

kio
07-05-09, 10:33 PM
Hola!!! Kimberly here... I'm 24 from Texas!!!
And I still hoping to see Markus soon!!

Jolovely
14-05-09, 05:01 PM
Hey all Jo here... very please to meet you :-).... some of you may already know me from bouncing around in The Gallery... hehehehe... Much Love Jo xxx

hellosam
14-05-09, 06:44 PM

KIM!!! :) welcome i didnt even see this :) :)

@all: welcome welcome!!! enjoy your time here, its a great forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

labielecki
14-05-09, 10:01 PM
Hey friends! :)

My name's ?ukasz and I come from north-east Poland. I am 18 years old. I like Markus because of his awesome weekly radioshow Global DJ Broadcast. Every week, he does an excellent job with mixing some great choons :)

First of all, I didn't like progressive stuff that Markus offers but now I know that the best sets are kept in progressive style for me. It's really interesting to hear this massive proggy stuff :)

Greetings from Poland! :)
?ukasz,

michal dybek
14-05-09, 10:56 PM
welcome on board ?ukasz!! have a nice time on this brilliant forum.

Davis
17-05-09, 11:44 AM
I'm Dawid from Poland. I am 17 years old.. GOD is a DJ ..Markus Schulz is GOD ;)

bjud
25-05-09, 04:02 PM
Hi Guys!

i'm Steve, and from Hungary. I'm listening to Markus since 2003.
I've seen and heard him twice: in ibiza (2008), and in my country (2005).
Shortly that's it!
This forum is very fine!!

Bye!

hellosam
26-05-09, 03:13 PM
HI guys!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum!!!!!!! Im sure youll enjoy your say :) :)

See you on GDJB thursdays ;)

kio
13-06-09, 08:08 AM

KIM!!! :) welcome i didnt even see this :) :)

@all: welcome welcome!!! enjoy your time here, its a great forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha hi Sam!!! I know I suck because I'm never on here...

Yeah Rick
14-06-09, 07:48 AM
Hey Everyone!!!

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I've recently deemed myself as a Coldharbour Citizen after discovering Markus over a year ago. I've always been into Trance music, and was always a huge fan of Gabriel and Dresden until their split in the beginning of 2008. ( I almost cried when I read the news article online :-( Then one day I decided to download a Crystal Clouds set (5-19-08) from Markus;

01. Mr. Pit - Shana (Duderstadt Progressive Dub Mix)
02. Oryon - Drunk & Sober
03. Evol Waves - Mesjah
04. tyDi - Russia vs ID (Markus Schulz Mashup)
05. Element One - Guanacaste
06. Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Cosmic Gate Remix)
07. Blank & Jones feat. Bernard Sumner - Miracle Cure (Martin Roth Nu-Style Dub Mix)
08. Gareth Emery - This is That (Markus Schulz Rework)
09. Markus Schulz feat. Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)
10. Majai - Phoria (Elevation Remix)
11. Miki Litvak & Ido Ophir - Shnorkel (Dousk Remix)
12. Wippenberg pres. Sphaera - Back

Needless to say, I was absolutely hooked...This was everything I was looking for in a trance DJ...Perfectly placed melodies with hard, deep bass. Ever since this day I've been listening in to the GDJB's as much as possible.

I also had the experience of witnessing lives sets from Markus, both in Toronto, Canada.

I first saw him live at the end of September 2008, in which his set was recorded live for the GDJB airing on 10-2-08. That night was packed and had a good vibe all night, but not the best. If anybody here has ever been to the Guvernment niteclub in Canada, you will know that the crowd is not very kind and the staff tends to overpack the place to the walls!!! Needless to say after several listens of this GDJB, it does have its high points; Cass & Slide - Perception!!!, Sied Van Riel & Claudia Cazacu - Contrasts
(which I love this song and wanted Markus to play this more! ) Albert Vorne - Formentera What (Gareth Emery Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
(Major Stomper! Everytime!) and Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix) (Unsual song for Markus to play, but gotta love that hook!)

Next, I recently ventured to Guvernment Nightclub again this past March for the Toronto '09 release party. Needless to say this night was absolutely off the hook. Once again the place was packed to the brim, seeing as how AVB was booked in the other room at the Guvernment Complex!!! I was able to catch the entire set from Markus and was extremely pleased!!! I remembered he opened with Koolhaus and the place went off...Other notables include; Nothing at all, his remix of Sweet Dreams, and
Buttons (one of my favs)....

So it's about time I wrap this up and start posting on these forums :o

hellosam
18-06-09, 03:42 PM
Hey there Rick!! :) Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!

Maaike
19-07-09, 03:49 PM
Hi there,

I already joined last month, but figured I could introduce myself as well (better late then never uhh) ;)

I'm Maaike, 25 years old and live near Arnhem, in the east of Holland.
The first time I heard Markus play live was at ASOT 300. Since then Markus is my absolutely favorite :D
Although I might be pretty new to his sound, I try to catch up ;) I've seen him play 9 times now. 7 of those times were in Holland (perfect country for party-lovers :mrgreen: ), the other two were at the Gallery and ASOT 400.

Already looking forward to his 8-hours set at Ibiza, but first I'm going to enjoy his closing set next week at Pleasure Island 8-)

Rob
19-07-09, 09:57 PM
Better late then never i suppose so let's introduce myself:
I am Rob(duhh) 22 years old and live in the netherlands, my first trance party was with markus in the line up(asot 300) after that i was hooked on trance, in the beginning i was more of a aly&fila/Menno de Jong fan, but that all changed when i went to: intuition invites Markus Schulz, that set was amazing and since then i have been to almost all of his dutch gigs over the past 2 years and hopefully a lot of gigs in the future ;) and every thursday listening to the gdjb and i prefer the world tour sets :D
greetings
Rob

edit: @maaike, really funny that we both had our first Markus Schulz expierence at the same moment 8-) i might have seen you at some of his gigs, but never met i suppose ;)

Maaike
20-07-09, 07:13 PM
i might have seen you at some of his gigs, but never met i suppose
This saterday at P.I.?? :mrgreen:
Btw I'm 'Scamp' at PF. Suppose you're on PF too?! ;)

hellosam
22-07-09, 04:32 PM
Welcome guys!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy t he forum!!! (well...you already are, lol!!)

have fun at the parties you mentioned soooo jealous....i need to win lotto and just follow trance around all year! omgosh thatd be my dream :)

Maaike
23-07-09, 11:30 AM
have fun at the parties you mentioned soooo jealous....i need to win lotto and just follow trance around all year! omgosh thatd be my dream :)

Last time at Godskitchen (Asot 400) I saw a guy who proudly showed his "trance-energy" shirt to his friends and they were so jealous.

Things like that make me realize that I'm fortunate to live in a country with so many great party's and big line-ups. I've been to Trance Energy 6 times, and it's only 45 minutes from home.
And for me it's still strange to see how many people from all over the world come to our little country to party at our events like Trance Energy, Dance Valley or the Amsterdam Dance Events :o

chimera
02-08-09, 02:46 AM

Last time at Godskitchen (Asot 400) I saw a guy who proudly showed his "trance-energy" shirt to his friends and they were so jealous.

Things like that make me realize that I'm fortunate to live in a country with so many great party's and big line-ups. I've been to Trance Energy 6 times, and it's only 45 minutes from home.
And for me it's still strange to see how many people from all over the world come to our little country to party at our events like Trance Energy, Dance Valley or the Amsterdam Dance Events :o

well your country is the trance equivalent of mecca ;); one must go before they die and all that. i'm taking my trip next summer. sensation amsterdam, then maybe ibiza, and finally close out the trip at dance valley. i'm at the end of my partying "career" so this will be my last big hurrah.

Maaike
06-08-09, 09:40 AM
well your country is the trance equivalent of mecca ;); one must go before they die and all that. i'm taking my trip next summer. sensation amsterdam, then maybe ibiza, and finally close out the trip at dance valley. i'm at the end of my partying "career" so this will be my last big hurrah.
Sensation is more about house then trance now and most of the dutch people that go there aren't really partypeople, but people that just want to visit a dance-party once in their lifetime :( But Dance Valley is definitly one of the best parties to go to. I'm sure you'll have a great time :D

bbrother
15-08-09, 08:10 AM
--edit-- double

bbrother
15-08-09, 08:11 AM
But Dance Valley is definitly one of the best parties to go to. I'm sure you'll have a great time :D

Thats all really personal :) But yeah, DanceValley is cool :D

DanceValley is a party of a size not seen very often. Sadly its mostly about House Music.
I went in 2003, back then Tiesto was still the main act and played decent trance.

After going to a couple of beach party's, I think I am leaving the big partys. Its way to massive and I prefer smaller more personal party's where I chat with the DJs and go on a photo with them. Tho the next one will be Evolution because of Markus :)

luluuu
24-08-09, 08:11 AM
Hi :)
Lulu/F/19/Toronto/<3Markus.

Maaike
26-08-09, 01:22 PM
I think I am leaving the big partys. Its way to massive and I prefer smaller more personal party's where I chat with the DJs and go on a photo with them.
Like Intuition on the beach you mean? ;)
About Dance Valley: I think it's one of the best festivals in NL, but you can't compare it to clubnights or party's on the beach (or a boat->Looking forward to Markus playing on the Ocean Diva 8-) ). I like to do a bit of everything.
Allthough DanceValley is massive, you allways have enough space to dance, walk etc. And the vibe is really great.
But dancing with bare feet on the beachsand during the sunset, with dj's like Armin, Cosmic Gate, Menno de Jong, Leon Bolier, Alex Morph etc. playing is really special too (Markus played on the beach once too, but the wetter wasn't that great that time)

bbrother
27-08-09, 07:51 PM
Like Intuition on the beach you mean? ;)

About Dance Valley: I think it's one of the best festivals in NL, but you can't compare it to clubnights or party's on the beach (or a boat->Looking forward to Markus playing on the Ocean Diva 8-) ).

Yep! Like Intuition. Got pics with Cosmic Gate, Menno de Jong, Gareth Emery and Signum.
Anyway looking forward to the Ocean Diva party too, three awesome DJs, its gonna be a hell of a good night. So see you there again :)

maria111
29-08-09, 09:48 PM
hope all forum members new and old had a great summer and welcome everyone back to basics now since summer is over :)

Maaike
04-09-09, 06:17 AM
So see you there again :)
definitly :D

dallasprod
11-11-09, 09:11 PM
What's up everybody? I'm David, 30, I live in Lewisville, TX (aka nowhere), and I've seen Markus spin only once (here in Dallas).

Dan
11-11-09, 09:46 PM
What's up everybody? I'm David, 30, I live in Lewisville, TX (aka nowhere), and I've seen Markus spin only once (here in Dallas).

Welcome aboard David ;)

Gia
12-11-09, 08:36 AM
Welcome David, nice to meet you :)

Sivro
16-11-09, 05:54 AM
Hey everyone!

My name is Mike, I'm currently 22, and I live in Maryland, but I go to the club in Washington, DC.

I've been listening to EDM since 2001ish, but I simply love classics from the 90s. I started getting into Trance music around 2005 though and became deeply devoted about a year or two ago.

I've seen Markus Schulz live twice, the first time was in New York at Electric Zoo Festival and the second was here in DC at FUR just a week later. Both times were just incredible, making me even more sad that I missed him back in April due to being sick...

My current top 5 DJs are:
1. Markus Schulz
2. ATB
3. Above & Beyond
4. Armin van Buuren
5. Gareth Emery

That's it for now! See you all around. :)

maria111
16-11-09, 06:27 AM
welcome to the forum Sivro!I have few relative living in Maryland btw :P

stefan1983
16-11-09, 08:09 AM
1. Markus Schulz
2. ATB
3. Above & Beyond
4. Armin van Buuren
5. Gareth Emery

If you throw ATB out of the list..., you´re having a good taste :-)

maria111
16-11-09, 08:36 AM
1. Markus Schulz
2. ATB
3. Above & Beyond
4. Armin van Buuren
5. Gareth Emery

If you throw ATB out of the list..., you´re having a good taste :-)

I guess I will sound a b***y one if i would say that if you throw everyone beside Markus the list is fine :P

Kidding ofcource taste is different to each one :)

stefan1983
16-11-09, 08:45 AM
Hehe.... for some people here, Markus is No.1 and besides that, there is no No.2 :)
I know...

But for me, all of them are producing well, except my german colleauge ATB aka Andreas Tannenberger. He was good, but commercial back in the 90s.., but now it´s kind of bull..... you know.... :)

So, but I´m fine with it ;)

maria111
16-11-09, 08:48 AM
Ofcource I didnt meant to be rude to him :(

stefan1983
16-11-09, 09:21 AM

Oh, you were not :)

On your forum picture, who are you !? The left one or right one?
8-)

maria111
16-11-09, 09:24 AM

Oh, you were not :)

On your forum picture, who are you !? The left one or right one?
8-)

Ha, ha, alle fragen mich die gleiche! Sorry, einer von ihnen! Ich habe keine blauen Augen :lol:

Sorry i Just have hazel eyes thats all :P

Sivro
16-11-09, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. :)

And no, I don't think you were rude to me, as it's been said, everyone has their own tastes.

Meanwhile, I can understand the lack of interest in ATB. I sometimes wonder how I enjoy his music because it completely clashes with everything else that I listen to. However, he happened to be the first big DJ I ever really heard or pursued, not to mention the first DJ I saw live.

While I agree that he probably shouldn't be on my list and be compared to other Trance heavyweights, I have to admit that I've enjoyed nearly everything he's produced, and I have countless memories attached to them. When you add that and his dedication and open connection with his fans, I can't help but appreciate and hold the highest respect for him. Although I do enjoy his music, it's pure sentiment that holds him so high in my mind.

That's why I also really enjoy Markus. When I saw him here in DC and he stayed for a while to connect with everyone there, along with just recently catching his October video blog (the first I had seen), I was completely blown away with how much effort he makes to connect with his fans as well...And of course, I enjoy his music more than anyone else's! :D

ed0ni
19-11-09, 05:21 PM
Hi, new user from sweden here.

Have been on the irc-chan for the past 3 years and a couple of days ago i took the big step and created an account here!

Markus for god/president/king etc! (:

Sandra
19-11-09, 06:39 PM
I'm Sandra, a young girl who is a huge fan of Coldhalbour, especially the old stuff. I love the Stage One tune, I remember this tune in Markus Schulz Darkstar Remix. It brings me a lot of memories.

Paulina
04-02-10, 02:18 PM
Hello! Everyone :D

About me...
Name: Paulina
Date of Birth: 04 .02. 1992
Favourite...
Genres: Trance, Progressive, Hard Trance, Vocal Trance
DJs: Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Markus Shulz, Menno de Jong,Judge Jules, and more
Producers: Ferry Corsten , Markus Schulz ,Nitrous Oxide , Simon Patterson , Sander van Doorn, Arnej .

Arjona
09-02-10, 02:44 PM
Name : Keith Knight
Artist Name : Arjona

Hey People.

Just thought id join the forum. Recently been getting some support from many big djs inc. Markus.

U can hear some of my other tracks at www.myspace.com/keithknightarjona (http://www.myspace.com/keithknightarjona)

Hope ur all haveing a good 1. See u Around.

Arjona

ghurki
09-02-10, 06:41 PM
Hey guys,
This is Usman, from Pakistan. Im a huge Markus fan! love those coldharbour basslines, keep them coming!!

momix
09-02-10, 10:57 PM
Hello I am trance lover :lol: I get orgasm from trance natuarlly 8-) I come from Latvia but I am living in London and I enjoy prety much evry time when markus are in MOS!!!!

omarswim
09-02-10, 11:41 PM
My name is Omar, I am 23, I am origianlly from Egypt, but I cuurently live in Montreal, Canada..

I am a local DJ from Montreal and have played with many big names like Wippenberg, Gareth Emery, Alex MORPH etc.. but my dream would to play with my hero Markus Schulz!! this is a dream that will hopefully happen sometime in the near future!!

Markus is a very big inspiration to me as I am sure he is to a lot of the people in this forum!!

Cheers!
Omar..

hellosam
11-02-10, 04:53 PM
welcome to the forum guys!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your stay here :) :)

Jibster
11-02-10, 05:11 PM
Hey guys, my name is Anthony/Tony, and I just turned 20 years old last week. I am from California(U.S). I started listening to trance during my senior year in high school, I am now in my second year in college, and now I cannot go a day without listening to at least 3-4 hours of it. The first "trance" artist I fell in love with was ATB, but I soon started discovering the many talents that Trance has to offer. For about a year and a half now, Markus Schulz has been my #1, because of his Dark/progressive/uplifting style. I have seen him play live in Los Angeles (as well as World Tour: Los Angeles) about three times now and he's definitely my favorite DJ and producer. I have been on the forums for a few months, I registered a while ago, but forgot my login name and I just figured it out haha. Okay, back to GDJB now! :)

Manshhh
11-02-10, 05:30 PM
Hey Guys! :) My name is Himanshu and am from Mauritius, but currently studying in Bangalore, India.
Fav music: house, uplifting, progressive and vocal trance :)
I'm a huge Markus fan (whoop whoop hehe)
got to meet the man @ his b'lore gig last year... think that might have been one of the best nights of my life! :)
Trance on people! and i hope to make lots of new friends :)
:P

Seth.C
14-02-10, 03:59 PM
Hey all you guys! My name's Jan (equivalent of John) and I come from Slovakia. I have been a huge fan of Markus for about 4 years now, simply love his GDJB show and production, and mostly his DJ-ing. My first gig with Markus as a headliner was in Bratislava in 2007, since then, I attended Transmission in Prague (both 2008 and 2009), where Mr. Schulz absolutely blown the roof off ;) . I am looking forward to seeing all of you in the chatroom, while hearing every week's show in the backround 8-)
Other favourite Djs: Gareth Emery, Cosmic Gate, Kyau & Albert, Super8 & Tab, Rex Mundi
Favourite tracks: Chicane - Saltwater, Above & Beyond with Andy Moor - Air For Life, Markus Schulz & Departure - Without You Near, and many many more...

hellosam
16-02-10, 04:38 PM
Hey all you guys! My name's Jan (equivalent of John) and I come from Slovakia. I have been a huge fan of Markus for about 4 years now, simply love his GDJB show and production, and mostly his DJ-ing. My first gig with Markus as a headliner was in Bratislava in 2007, since then, I attended Transmission in Prague (both 2008 and 2009), where Mr. Schulz absolutely blown the roof off ;) . I am looking forward to seeing all of you in the chatroom, while hearing every week's show in the backround 8-)
Other favourite Djs: Gareth Emery, Cosmic Gate, Kyau & Albert, Super8 & Tab, Rex Mundi
Favourite tracks: Chicane - Saltwater, Above & Beyond with Andy Moor - Air For Life, Markus Schulz & Departure - Without You Near, and many many more...

welcome Jan!!

may i ask a question? hahaha you dont have to answer- why is your SN "SethC" if your name is Jan? just curious!!!hahahah

welcome to the forum!! hope to see you here often! and dont forget to join us on thursdays for GDJB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

AlexHammer
29-03-10, 10:10 PM
Hey all my names Alex,

Ive been listening to markus for about a year now, after a friend of mine told me that my DJ sets reminded him of "the Schulz sound." I had no idea what he was talking about when he said this so he gave me Makus' With out you Near and Progression Albums, and i fell inlove with it. Since then iv been listening to GDJB regularly always enjoying the music and now using it to help discover new artists to feature on my own monthly podcast - Global TranceMission.

Aside from this I'm also a College student majoring in psychology/physical therapy and minoring in business administration

TomekPL
10-05-10, 02:55 PM
Hello Everyone :D

My name is Tomek, I'm currently 19 , and I live in Bydgoszcz-Poland :)

maria111
10-05-10, 05:28 PM
welcome AlexHammer and TomekPL :)

Seth.C
10-05-10, 08:53 PM

welcome Jan!!

may i ask a question? hahaha you dont have to answer- why is your SN "SethC" if your name is Jan? just curious!!!hahahah

welcome to the forum!! hope to see you here often! and dont forget to join us on
thursdays for GDJB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ahh about that nickname: It's my alter ego, something like "Oh you like that guy from the O.C. show"..so it just somehow sticked to me :lol: (Seth.C like Seth Cohen)..and of course I'll try to join you guys as often as possible, but it's not easy as work and exams are always there..[

DJ_Andy
20-05-10, 09:32 PM
Hi everybody,

my name is andy andy i'm from germany. some of you may know me from trance.nu and the rest has never heard of me before i'm sure ;) i'm a so called bedroom dj for ages and still spin only vinly which is more or less a anachronism.

lennox2s2
29-05-10, 07:07 PM
Hello all, my name is Leonard (Lennox2s2) and I come from Ireland. I have been listening to Markus for about 2 years now and really enjoy his live broadcasts and especially his notoriously famous "Big Room Reconstructions" of tracks that he incorporates into so many of his sets.
Jester Music Featuring Lavoie Dressed In White Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix - is the best track I have heard in the last year and half, such a build up and so much energy. I just love that Markus Schulz sound.
Other Djs I like are Sander Van Doorn and Gareth Emery
Love all Gareth Emery production!

IJnte
30-05-10, 11:32 AM
Hello Markus Schulz fans,

My name is IJnte and I live in the Netherlands. I've been listening to dance/trance music for about 10 years now. Back in the time I really liked the Tiësto/Corsten sound but during the years more and more DJ's got my attention. About 6 years ago I have become a major fan of Armin van Buuren due to his famous melodies like Burned with Desire and his album Universal Religion Chapter One. During that time I also listened to his radio show (ASOT) and the name Markus Schulz was heard on that show more and more often. Back in the day's I tuned in more often to the GDJB and became addicted and a big Fan of the raw sound and the pumping baselines from Markus Schulz.
Now I tune in every week to listen to the GDJB, and make a small party in my apartment! Thursday evenings are party times at my place (GDJB + ASOT)!

The first time however that I met Markus IRL was at the "Best of Both Worlds" in Amsterdam on 5 December last year. That was my first "real" dance party and what a party it was :lol: !!

Maaike
30-05-10, 02:18 PM
That was my first "real" dance party and what a party it was :lol: !!
Good one to start with ;)

CarlosSR
30-05-10, 11:21 PM
Looks like I haven't posted on this thread even though I tune into GDJB.

My name is Carlos, from Miami Fl, first time I heard of Markus was years ago when party 93.1 was on air. I had just listened to Markus remix of Intuition. I was hooked by the catchy tune and from then on I've been a fan of his work.

However, as of last year I started listening to the show after my school schedule opened up.

First time I saw Markus was last year's Ultra when he played Johnny the Fox (B&H remix), the crowd went nuts and that was it, I was definitely hooked on the signature Coldharbour sound and tried to listen to his show against my crazy school and night time job.

See you guys this Thursday in the chartroom.

TahaMau5
16-06-10, 11:07 AM
Hi Everyone! My name is Taha and i am from Karachi,Pakistan. joined this Forum some time ago but couldnt get involved too much. But its my unofficial home now :D I will have to say i am a pure coldharbour Freak nothing sounds better to me than these Coldharbour beats. And A weekly GDJB listener and host in various trance forums for about 4 years.

A Coldharbour National From Pakistan. Since 2005 :!:

Would love to hear from you people. and Markus ;)

stasdj
16-06-10, 06:22 PM
Hi 2 all! my name is Andrew. I'm 24 years old and I leave in Ukraine. I'm administrator of the group Fans of Markus Schulz (in our group more than 4500 fans of Markus) in vk.com (European analog of facebook with more than 50 million users) If any body register on this site - welcome to our group http://vkontakte.ru/club4549891

Cheers and see you all ;)

mikesleone
17-06-10, 02:52 PM
Hello everyone....

I'm Mike from Chicago, Illinois. I've been a long time fan of both Markus and the Coldharbour sound for many years now. Although I haven't posted much on the boards, I do read them frequently.

My wife and I have seen Markus play many times, with our favorite memories being when we saw him play in Ibiza during 2007 and 2008, and Electric Zoo in 2009.

Beyond the music, I respect and admire Markus for his hard work, passion for music, dedication of making an effort to connect with his fans, and I believe that he is one of the most talented individuals in the industry today.

Keep up the great work, and keep the blogs/tweets coming.....your stories/antics about life on the road are entertaining to all.

Cheers,
Mike

VladG
15-07-10, 06:54 PM
Hi everyone.
I'm Vlad Ghetu from Iasi, Romania and it's a pleasure to be part of this community. Few things about me: I'm listening to trance music since 2004, my all time favourite trance track is Saltwater by Chicane, my current favourite DJ & producer is Artem Stolyarov aka Arty or Alpha 9, also 9 months ago I started my personal project called choonoftheweek.com. The idea is to promote a weekly trance choon chosen randomly for the moment + a little interview with its producer. The web has also a section about trance scene news.
Nice to meet ya all ! :-)

MissZivile
08-08-10, 01:47 AM
I am one of the most recent additions to the MarkusSchulz clan...

Hi Everyone!! (...although you are probably at the Arches where Markus is playing about right now)

My name is Zivile, Im 31. I have lived in London for a decade now, Lithuania is where I grew up.

I discovered Markus only this year, at around April....I was listening to Tiesto's 'In Search of Sunrize 7' when a neighbour of mine suggested that if I like that stuff, I would really love Markus Schulz. I was skeptical, as I am generally fussy (...not only about music :) ) but to this day I thank Alex-the-neighbour for introducing Markus's music to me!!!

I got 'baptized' into Schulz'ianity in June 18, 2010, at MOS, where Markus was blasting his amazing 7 hour solo set. I was gutted, devastated (and all the other words in the dictionary) that due to my personal (=friend) reasons I had to leave MOS at 5am and loose my chance to meet with Markus at the end of the gig, but...hopefully there will be opportunites in the future.

I wish I could be at every single gig that Markus plays at, however my friends are not such dedicated trancies/Schulzies, so Im hoping to meet here some of the like-minded people.

There have been a few musicians/bands that I liked, however I was never a fan of any of them...that would mean I would have to blindly like everything they do (pretty much). Well, I am a fan of Markus Schulz, and that was said loud and clear ;)

*Zivile*

Havana
08-08-10, 11:52 AM
What a great intro!! Hello MissZivile :D

hellosam
13-08-10, 08:04 PM
Welcome everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zivile- have no fears about having few/no trance friends.

When i started reallly getting into this music i had no one. I was so sad. I thought Id NEVER see a real live show....HAHAH

Now almost everyone i know loves trace (either because ive introduced them to it and they found they love it, or ive found friends from going to shows and now they are some of my very besties!)

Whenever i introduce a trance-virgin to the scene/music...Markus is where i take them

I have a 6 for 6 winning streak...NO ONE that sees markus is the same afterwards :)

EXAMPLE: Holly is in Ibiza as we speak, alone, never been to Europe (i think actually france once for school) to see markus 8 hr set. Shell never be the same since that faitful night in toronto one year ago (almost to the day now) Before this shed never seen him, been to any show or knew what she had in store for her

SO HAVE FAITH!! just go out there and love it!

maria111
22-08-10, 05:03 PM
thanks for taking your time to post here Zivile and we are welcome you over here to the forums :)

i hope to see you around during thursdays for gdjb ;)

MissZivile
23-08-10, 06:57 PM
Thank you all guys for welcoming! :)
Hope to meet as many of you as possib le in Markus's gigs!

TranceClubber
09-09-10, 07:01 PM
Hey guys ,

I'm 20 years old almost 21 :lol:

i live near cardiff which is in wales , been listening to trance and progressive since the late 1990's, although ive been a fan of EDM ever since i was a little kid.

Trance is my most treasured thing in my life its the one that keeps me going from day to day.

I Like meeting new people who have the passion for Trance music could go on endlessly all day to you about the artists and producers ive found within' the Underground world of Trance & Progressive :D

DoMarcikar
25-09-10, 06:08 PM
Hello, guys. I'm DoMarcikar. I've registered some weeks ago. I'm really like Couldharbour sound, and Markus' set. I'm liveing in Hungary, Pécs city by the way. I hope I can get friends here. I have some of them already. Hope u'll welcomeing here. :lol:

foothegreat
04-10-10, 05:39 PM
Hey everyone,

My name is Sek, from Singapore currently studying in Melbourne.

After I saw Markus Schulz live at Zouk in Singapore for 4 hours at the start of the year, I got drawn into the coldharbour sound ever since. The deep dark, emotional tunes and his rolling bassline just draw me in. I am originally just into the usual progressive and uplifting trance but the coldharbour sound really resonates with me now, especially with how cheesed up and regurgitated the rest of the trance scene is becoming.

I have done a coldharbour tribute mix as well! check it out and comment
http://foothegreat.podomatic.com/entry/ ... 6_11-07_00 (http://foothegreat.podomatic.com/entry/2010-10-04T01_46_11-07_00)

Cheers all!

MissZivile
04-10-10, 08:35 PM
Hey!.. Welcome to our crowd:)

I share practically the same reasons why I like Markus and Coldharbour sound.

You are far away, but hope we'll get to see you in gigs some time.

djlucask
09-10-10, 12:47 AM
hi everyone!!
I am Lucas K., from Brazil, 17 years old, and a trance lover for two years. :D
I discovered Trance music with Armin van Buuren cd Imagine, love at first sight...
but after a while i discovered Markus, and the Coldharbour sound. And i still want to see markus live!! \o/

promba
24-10-10, 03:44 PM
Hi everybody!!
My name is Tony I live in the Netherlands I'am 15 years old and discovered trance music 2 years ago with a set from Markus Schulz's world tour in London in a club who closed down or changed his name after the gig of Markus(If you know which gig it was and you know where to download it please tell me!!!) My main objective of joining this forum is getting a bit deeper in the trance scene and getting to know more good songs!
I have forgotten to say: And meet new people!

curs3d
26-10-10, 10:09 AM
*Tumbleweed rolls over*

I don't have to introduce myself here right 8-)

daniel.sparky
26-10-10, 11:09 PM
Hey guy's. Daniel is my name and I am 24 years old. I'm from Romania and I started listening to Markus Schulz 6 years ago. We are few trance listeners in my country but we are like brothers. Mr.White as I call Markus sometimes, is my favorite DJ in the world and his dark but progressive sounds bring the shivers and chills over my spine and skin. Friends also call me Sparky sometimes. Greats from Constanta, the city near the Coast of the Black Sea. Cheers. Dany

foothegreat
27-10-10, 02:57 AM
Hey!.. Welcome to our crowd:)

I share practically the same reasons why I like Markus and Coldharbour sound.

You are far away, but hope we'll get to see you in gigs some time.

Cheers Zivile. Hope to see ya around if u're ever down under or in singapore. Or if I save up enough to go to Europe :)

In Coldharbour We Trust

foothegreat
27-10-10, 03:00 AM
Hey guy's. Daniel is my name and I am 24 years old. I'm from Romania and I started listening to Markus Schulz 6 years ago. We are few trance listeners in my country but we are like brothers. Mr.White as I call Markus sometimes, is my favorite DJ in the world and his dark but progressive sounds bring the shivers and chills over my spine and skin. Friends also call me Sparky sometimes. Greats from Constanta, the city near the Coast of the Black Sea. Cheers. Dany

Hi Bro, nice to meet u! Greetings from Melbourne, Australia. We are all drawn by the same reason to Markus's sound

daniel.sparky
29-10-10, 06:42 PM

Hi Bro, nice to meet u! Greetings from Melbourne, Australia. We are all drawn by the same reason to Markus's sound Hello foothegreat. Thank you for the replay. It's nice to be in the Coldharbour Family. I am pleased to be your friend. Cheers everybody. :mrgreen:

barto
30-10-10, 07:55 AM
/sorry for my english /

Hey! Whats up. I'm Bartosz (Barto :)) I'm 17 and I'm from Poland (live in Warsaw) . I' am a trance fanatic. Markus is my favourite producer and DJ of course. I listen trance music about 2 years. Now, I can't imagine my life without this music, and without MARKUS :)
Trance is one of the most important things in my life.
Cheers and greeting from Poland

brett
11-11-10, 04:40 PM
Hey guys,

I have been following this forum for a few months now and thought it was about time I got involved and started contributing into the world of Markus Schulz and all the greatness he brings into our lives.

My name is Brett (if you haven’t guessed already) I am 23 years old and originally from the Uk in Derbyshire. I am currently living and working in Gibraltar; which if you haven’t heard of before is a big rock at the bottom of Spain which has plenty of apes causing havoc....unfortunately EDM is pretty much no existent here so it’s fair to say Thursday evenings are the highlight to my week.

A little about myself; I have been into Trance music since around the age of 18. The sheer spectrum and versatility of the gene never ceases to amaze me. Markus Schulz arrived in my life with a bang when I went to see him live in 2008 at my local club Gatecrasher in Nottingham and at that point I knew this was what I wanted out of Trance. Shortly after I immersed myself into his productions Progression being the starting point and anything else I could get my hands on before and after. GDJBC soon followed and the sound of Coldharbour became my passion for music...and continues to do so.

Fair enough to say I have never looked backed racking up many air miles to see Markus when he’s in the Uk (and my girlfriend too :D ). I am looking forward to meeting new people who share the same passion and enjoyment of being part of this community who love to hear this great music.

t3k
06-12-10, 07:41 PM
Hello Everybody,

I've been lurking in the forums for quite a while and thought it was about time to introduce myself. My name is Matthew and I'm from Los Angeles. I've been intro electronic music for the last 8 years. Started with happy hardcore and made my way down the bpm ladder to trance. Back in 2007, I saw Markus for the first time at Monster Massive and his set blew me away. I've been a Coldharbour fan ever since.

:D

NeLzon
11-12-10, 09:21 AM
Hi everyone!!! I am 21 years old, my name is Evgeniy. I was born & live in Ukraine in a small town Hlukhov. I like sport & music, especial electronic music in different styles but my favourite styles is trance & progressive.

maria111
13-12-10, 05:25 PM
welcome peeps! :)

Mouchy
27-01-11, 06:40 PM
Hi everybody!!! My name is Mouchy, I'm 18 years old. I am from Spain. I have followed GDJB and this forum since 2 years ago.
I really like Trance & Progressive music!!

Hello again!!!
PD: Sorry for my bad English!!

Krave
14-02-11, 05:55 PM
I've been a forum Lurk for a while too. :)

I've been listening to EMD pretty exclusively since Tiesto tour up Trance Energy in 2001. I found Markus a few year later and immediately was drawn to his sound. Over the years I realized we have the exact same progressive taste in music!! In '07 I finally saw him live and couldn't believe how humble and friendly he was. Also, what a great DJ that really takes on a ride during his set. Then I started to really appreciate his production's and imho Markus has really grown into the best combination of DJ+Producer+Record Label in the past couple of years.

To this day I'm amazed at how humble Markus is. When he released Dakota's Thoughts I was blown away! I don't know how this amazing man tours the world, puts on the best show every week, produces the best trance/progressive trax and still finds time to right blogs and spend some much time interacting with us. Last year in Chicago he came up to me before his set and acted like I was a celebrity...what a life changing moment!!

I could go on and on but as most of you know Markus is on a level above all else right now and I for one am enjoying the ride. :)

Anyone that <3's Markus like I do is a friend of mine so 'cheers' everyone. :)

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z258/2kzstl/318.jpg

Pawe?
22-02-11, 06:23 PM
Hello everybody! :)

My name is Pawe? (Paul in English), I'm from Poland. I am 17 years old. And... what else can I say...? :lol: I am interested in sport - especially volleyball, handball and soccer - music, fishing, journalism. I became Schulzed... I can't remember, when was it :D Even though I'm a young man, I know 3 foreign languages (Russian, Italian and English of course). If you have some questions, ask them and I'll try to answer ;)

KoteQ
22-02-11, 06:34 PM
Hello there people.My name is S?awek,i am from Poland,i am 20 years old
i listen GDJB 4 years i like play football ,watch matches on TV especially my beloved
Arsenal London, and i am a amatuer dj and producer :D

iknowyoulike
03-03-11, 06:24 PM
Sup everyone!! Been lurking around for awhile now, finally signed up. My Name is Nory, i live in Minnesota and Love trance!! Especially Markus!! :lol:

yooz2714
03-03-11, 06:52 PM
Whats up guys?? My Name is Yahya and im from Jordan ... i guess many of u doesnt know where it is ... anyways i came across Trance 3 years ago and never looked back since ... i literally listen to trance 24/7 ... im gonna go deaf soon ..i know that ... a big fan of trance and MARKUS ... i voted him in the IDMA's this year ... i have all his city compilations and albums ... and they're absolutely fantastic ... i love his dark deep sound ... i hope this year he'll be in the top 3 DJ's ....he gave soo much last year ...
Thats about it .... hope i can settle well here .. it already feels home ;)

caesarinho
09-04-11, 01:53 PM
Hell guys, let me to introduce myself.

My name is Stefan and I'm coming from third largest city of Serbia, Niš. I'm listening to trance and Markus since late 2009. Trance was introduced to me by one friend of mine and to be honest I really didnt know what great music is until I discovered it. Previously I just listened to some commercial crap without feeling the music. Then I discovered Armin's ASOT radio show and it was good and common start for discovering trance. With time I started also to listen to other various DJs - Roger Shah, Gareth Emery, Above & Beyond, Markus Schulz etc. in order to discover as many styles as possible and to find what style fit me the most. So Armin and Markus impressed me the most and every Thursday I became regular listener of GDJB and ASOT. I must admit, at the begin I liked ASOT more than GDJB and Armin's stlyle more than Markus's one but back then I was only n00b and didnt manage to find what exact the difference is between them two. It took long time and listening to differentiate their styles and I actually started to prefer Markus's deep, dark, moody style and I greatly started to enjoy his sets. At present day I can proudly say that Markus has became my DJ nr.1 and I dont miss any of his sets nor GDJB. Currently he is really on fire and no DJs in the world can match him.

Also I followed this forum for long time as a guest but I finally found courage to register only today and I know how great and polite this community is and I hope to have fun with you guys in listening Markus's amazing music.

Regards
Stefan

Sivro
13-04-11, 04:04 PM
Welcome everyone! :) Always good to have more and new Coldharbour citizens, haha...I need to be much more active myself though. :oops:

ohcrapitsnico
28-04-11, 04:41 AM
So apparently I've been registered a year hehe but no formally introducing myself.

My name's Nick. I'm a premed student in DC but I live in Dallas otherwise. I got into trance and edm back in the summer of 09 and trance has been my lifeblood ever since. I've definitely been infatuated with Armin since then but the cheesy pop productions and consistently boring sets have been turning me away. Markus has definitely become my favorite dj/producer as of late as he's really proved himself with some smashing sets. Plus my tastes have definitely been shifting towards darker stuff and the whole Coldharbour sound.

So you all shall definitely be seeing me around much more. I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

hellosam
28-04-11, 08:12 PM
welcome guys!!!!!!!!!!

Nick! Are you at many of the shows in DC? my friends and I are there allllll the time :)

Vadik
29-04-11, 07:45 AM
Hello everyone!I`m Vadik!I`m from Ukraine,city Kherson.I`ve begun listen to Mr.Markus Schulz in 2009 year.First time i`ve listened ASOT,but when heard GDJB(guest mix Barnes and Heatcliff) 28 july 2009 year and after of this a few GDJB,me became more closer the Coldharbour sound.All my friends first time didn`t perceive to this style of sound.As a result to listen together in a car and enjoy,especially episodes of World Tour.Markus`s a music is rules.Now Markus with a full force is progresses and futher will be else better i`m sure.He is number one Dj in the World!

ohcrapitsnico
29-04-11, 06:04 PM
welcome guys!!!!!!!!!!

Nick! Are you at many of the shows in DC? my friends and I are there allllll the time :)

hahaha heyy. um nah I'm not, my friends are only into regular clubbing and I won't go to a show alone lol

hellosam
29-04-11, 09:02 PM
Nick! you should come out with us some time! Theres no reason not to go "alone"...its not really alone in this scene!

gooooosh you have the trancefamily :) :)

buraksbt
30-04-11, 12:14 AM
Hello everybody, actually I am not very new :) but i realized that i hadn't introduced myself before. My name is Burak and I'm 19 years old human from Istanbul / Turkey. I met with Markus by First Time. Then when I started to listen to GDJB, I really liked show's style. Deep and dark sound was flowing with enjoying techy melodies and you did not getting bored when you listen to it. Also there are not many radio programs that bring you both good trance and good progressive, you know.. Last year I found this forum and I started to visit here for fresh informations and then i liked you all people and your chat, so I get an account, thats my story. I hope we will spend more good days together as TranceFamily :)

ohcrapitsnico
30-04-11, 04:19 AM
Nick! you should come out with us some time! Theres no reason not to go "alone"...its not really alone in this scene!

gooooosh you have the trancefamily :) :)

Hehe guess you're right, I may take you up on that offer when I'm back in DC this fall. :D
I've never seen Markus live. :oops:

AndyM989
30-04-11, 05:09 AM
Hi everyone. I've been lurkering around this forum for quite sometime now, and finally decided to make an account earlier this year so I could share in the fun of this forum. My name is Andy and I currently reside in Los Angeles. I discovered Markus in early 08' and haven't looked back. I completely fell in love with his blend of trance/progressive/techy sound and his sets are matched by no one. I can't wait to see Markus again in San Diego and Los Angeles in mid May!

CarlosSR
30-04-11, 06:44 AM
Welcome guys, make yourselves at home.

ANDY
08-05-11, 07:50 PM
Hello Everyone :D

My name is Andy, I'm currently 20, and I live in Rawicz Poland. Markus is my favourite producer and DJ of course ;). I love trance music and techno, progresive-house.

My top 3 DJ is:
1. Markus Schulz
2. Paul Kalkbrenner
3. Deadmau5

Witam, Polaków i pozdrawiam ;)

Luke
09-05-11, 03:32 AM
Thought I could say hi in this thread as well! :)

My name is Luke, I'm 22 years old and currently living in Coventry (UK), where I am in my final year at the University of Warwick. I am originally from Switzerland.

I discovered Markus Schulz a long time ago (back in 2005), as his Global DJ Broadcast always happened to be before Armin's ASoT. However, I didn't see him live until 2008, when I went to London for one of the last "The Gallery"'s at Turnmills.

Now I'm looking forward to the Solo set at Ministry of Sound in June! :)

kisin
10-05-11, 01:56 AM
Hi World my name is Maak. I'm from Puebla, Mexico (where no much people know about trance :( ), I'm 21 years old and the history about how I knew Markus is very funny and strange. I started to listen trance with Tiësto, then with Armin and finally checking his tracklist I knew in 2008 to the god on decks: Markus Schulz. :D

I really love all the Big Room Reconstructions that MS do and the sound he has discovered and signed in Coldharbour, as well as his radio show GDJB: simply is amazing!

With no doubt, MS must be named the #1 DJ in the world, and I hope one day I can see him here in Mexico.

Well, that's all for now I think. Have a nice day!

auteuil
15-06-11, 01:13 AM
I guess I'll do one of these as well, been chillin in the background on this forum for a while now. :)

My name is Erik, 22 years old from Örebro, Sweden. For the moment I live in Philadelphia, PA, tho.

Got introduced to trance by Armin back in the day of 2004ish, and I guess I've never looked back. My prefs and taste inside the EDM-"genre" varies a looot from time to time though. Recently I've been leaning toward the slightly darker coldharbour sounds a whole darn lot. I've been able to catch Markus live at two occasions. One of them was on the MondayBar Spring Break cruise from Stockholm in 2010, and the other one was his massive return to Space, Miami in December. Pretty good times, for sure. :)

I look forward to meet many of you all on Friday!

AaronCamz
15-06-11, 02:04 AM
Hey what's up guys !

Hope the Coldharbour family is well :)

DoMarcikar
17-06-11, 07:39 AM
Hey what's up guys !

Wuoh, man. Welcome. You're music is fantastic.

Rick Valentine
17-06-11, 01:14 PM
Hey what's up guys !

Mr Camz in the house !!!!

AaronCamz
23-06-11, 10:49 PM
Hey what's up guys !

Wuoh, man. Welcome. You're music is fantastic.

Thanks man, a lot more in the pipeline :D

Hello to you to Rick haha

Amir
01-07-11, 03:58 AM
Hi Guys, I'm Amir a student from Dubai living and studying in Newcastle, UK.

My favourite DJ's are Markus Schulz, Marcus Schossow and Sander van Doorn.

My favorite producers are Schossow, Sander and Ben Gold.

Alex
01-07-11, 11:54 AM
It's funny, but after about 3 years it's time for me :)

My name's Alex(AlexR on chat), I'm 16. I'm from small village near Cracow. OK, it's quite official :D Really, 16 years old EDM lover. Sometimes I'm really angry about nowadays trance scene. Business or music? Mele Mel said: "Too much music without art". 100% true. Music is the most important part of my life. I'm also young producer. I'm creating music since 2008. One of my dreams is a release in Coldharbour label.
Trance? Not only. I like chillout/ambient, progressive house, dubstep, d'n'b, some techno stuff.
Coldharbour is something more for me. Not only label with music. It's diffrent thinking in this industry. We're big family, I think.

My biggest dream: I want to sit with Markus in the studio, talk with him and create some dark music. Do you dream? Yes, I do :)

Thanks for reading, guys.

Sivro
18-07-11, 04:38 PM
Hi Guys, I'm Amir
Welcome Amir! :) You have good taste in DJs and Producers!

My name's Alex
Hello Alex! I completely agree with you. The Coldharbour Label is much different than the others out there, and the fans behind it are a tighter-knit community than other Trance labels. I am really hoping one day Markus will break Coldharbour free from Armada, though.

Keep following your dream! Set small goals each day and accomplish them as you go. Put your mind to it and pursue it, nothing will stop you!

foothegreat
23-07-11, 07:51 AM
Hey what's up guys !

Whats up Aaron! Always a pleasure to see u spread the big room coldharbour love in melbourne. And u know its me when u spot a coldharbour tshirt in the crowd :)

Steph
28-07-11, 01:36 PM
Hey guys,

I've been on here for a while now but never actually posted anything, just usually have a nosey around.

My bf spends half his time on here :lol: so thought I'd introduce myself and say hi :)

b1ackops
16-08-11, 05:56 PM
Hey guys, my name is ced from NRB. Kenya. Im totally schulzed probs since 06/05.when i first heard GDJB ibiza episodes. Im 20ans and ive got a radio show plus do my circuits at the local clubs as a dj...Havent seen MS live :cry: though im really planning on it.

AMlove
02-09-11, 05:38 AM
Hello everyone :) I'm Angel, 24 and currently living in San Diego, California. I discovered Markus last year when I decided to attend my first night at Voyeur here (the trance scene, let alone EDM scene is still growing here). And ever since then I have been hooked :) I have seen Markus twice this year (at Fluxx in San Diego {May 19} and at Avalon {August 20}) and plan on catching Markus any chance I can here in SoCal and Vegas :D

Pietro V
20-11-12, 10:13 PM
Hello! I'm Pietro from Italy
i'm a markus fan from 2010 and i love the deep and dark coldharbour style

keep calm & slaying unicorns

Antoine Portier
31-12-12, 04:27 PM
Hello all !

My name is Antoine, I'm from France, and I live next Lyon. Unfortunately, trance isn't very known in France...
I'm 18, and I'm a student in History.
I discovered trance 2 years ago with ASOT. I really enjoy uplifting trance too, but since 6 months right now I'm in love with Schulz's style, mainly his old productions & remixes.
My favorite tracks are :
Oceanlab - Satellite (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix) & Markus Schulz feat. Elevation - Somewhere (Clear Blue).

See you soon on the forum !

:)