modthispny
04-11-09, 10:45 PM
Hell yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

SergioS
04-11-09, 11:09 PM
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

hellosam
05-11-09, 02:49 PM
omg i want to go so bad...tickets (plane) are already $500 bucks though!

is this like a short set?? if so maybe its...sadly...not worth such a big trip for me. but if its a normal nice long set then im totally going to find a way to get there!!

(hahahah i never even wanted to SEE the west coast, and thanks to markus if i go to this i can say ive been every month three months in a row. HAHAHA)

THIS IS CRAZY!!

ohh wait wait...isnt armin going to be there too? it was on his web site a month ago and now its not there!!>!>!<!<!?!?!?!

ksun
06-11-09, 08:29 PM
dude when i found out from my girlfriend i was so happy!!! she literally texted me when i was in class and said she had some exciting news..so when i got out of class i called her and she told me she found out from markus's twitter that hes going to play at TAO!! we were so excited! we were not planning on going to TAO this year because we did not like the line-up..really did not wanna see david guetta at all. but this year we have an excuse to go! =)

whoever thats going..if you guys see a asian guy and girl rocking markus schulz shirts..thats us! :D

jlokum
06-11-09, 10:46 PM
Markus, you're the only reason why my boyfriend and i are going to TAO!!!! the rest of the lineup isn't worth it at all!
Look out for Ksun and i rocking a Markus shirt!!
we missed you at Monster this year! no one was there to drop a proggy set!

looking forward to what tracks you're gonna play! :D

davidvang
13-11-09, 09:33 PM
Markus, you're the only reason why my boyfriend and i are going to TAO!!!! the rest of the lineup isn't worth it at all!
Look out for Ksun and i rocking a Markus shirt!!
we missed you at Monster this year! no one was there to drop a proggy set!

looking forward to what tracks you're gonna play! :D

i thought Sasha's set was tooo proggy. but yeah, monster massive wasnt the same without Markus.

exiveres
17-11-09, 01:18 AM
i'd like to go but I really don't like the rest of the lineup. Guetta ehhh... :|

hellosam
19-11-09, 03:53 PM
i'd like to go but I really don't like the rest of the lineup. Guetta ehhh... :|

that was the first thing that made me go "do i really want to be broke for the rest of my life bc of this?"

the second was that a 2 hour MSchulz set just gives me heart murmers and pushes me closer to an aneurysm...its just not long enough. HAHHAH

ryanthurlow
30-11-09, 02:56 AM
If he ends up playing 2 hours Kris and I would be very happy. Although it would go fast it is still 2 hrs of bliss ;)

modthispny
04-12-09, 06:21 AM
so time slots are posted, markus goes on from 2am-close.

pretty excited as that means he's gonna play a banging set, BUT that means i'm going to stand around for a good 3hrs or so...lol.

ryanthurlow
10-12-09, 03:55 AM
We are so happy Markus is closing. :arrow:
Straight to Vegas afterwards for Gareth and Above and Beyond ;)

coyotela
19-12-09, 05:49 AM
13 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SergioS
21-12-09, 10:18 PM
Sounds like a perfect World Tour opportunity! 8-)

TouchingVirus
22-12-09, 12:27 AM
World Tour LA? Noooooo, World Tour Ireland!!!!

TigerClaw
22-12-09, 04:48 AM
Hes gonna record his set and it will air on the 1st World Tour of 2010 on Jan 7.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/227/newyearsworldtour.jpg (http://img10.imageshack.us/i/newyearsworldtour.jpg/)

exiveres
30-12-09, 04:30 AM
What is this 2am spot bullshit? That's a slap in the face to Markus. He is way better than those other guys. No disrespect, he's just wayyyyyyy better.

jlokum
30-12-09, 10:44 PM
What is this 2am spot bullshit? That's a slap in the face to Markus. He is way better than those other guys. No disrespect, he's just wayyyyyyy better.
i was hoping he was gonna have the 12-2 slot! ughh! i just hope i'm not too tired by the time Markus comes on..

GDJB World Tour LA baby! look out for me, i'll be wearing a Coldharbour shirt and jacket! ;]
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKUS