PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz Video Blog - October 2009

ImpactPlayaz
08-10-09, 07:35 PM
Hey guys,

Markus took some time out late last night after finishing this week's Global DJ Broadcast to answer the latest batch of your questions for the monthly video blog.

You can view the video below:

[youtube:3k0qbgfu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D0Gp2qq0OA[/youtube:3k0qbgfu]

Remember, if you have any questions you would like to ask him, then please post your requests in the thread in the Announcements section.

hellosam
08-10-09, 08:04 PM
OMG!!!!

hahahahh ive never heard Markus speak German

ut oh.

and i still forget that he was a break dancer :) hahah I wish i could see him break dancing...i wonder if theres a old video if some of that!! hahah!
I love love love hearing him describe how he started DJing!! YAY!! now THIS is a great video blog

OMG!! so im typing this AS i watch...hahah

YAYAYAY!! my question got answered!! I will save this video FOREVER!!!!! hahahaha

thank you thank you thank you!!! awesome!

and he says Ibizza hahahah

im so jealous hearing of armin vs markus that im missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TigerClaw
08-10-09, 08:45 PM
Fixed the thread title. :)

ramballo
08-10-09, 09:21 PM
Really kool video blog this month,,i liked the referenece to his youngers days and the sharing of mixtapes...just like nowadays like how we share DJ sets.. I been doing the same for 6 Years now to that one special Community 8-)

That is how i developed my love and passion for EDM music,, actually its made me a music monster in a way :D

Now i know Markus has over 100,000 tracks ROFL he is a TruE Music Addict

Also liken this AvB vs Markus show,, OMG i wish i could go,,, be the BEST party of the year... its sounding like your gonna hear alot of classic ch00nage :mrgreen:

O yea bring on the Markus Mayhem SHow :lol: I wanna go :)

OkiDokie
08-10-09, 09:32 PM
I didn't know he speaks german (well, that good)
I think this is my favoite blog vid. pretty cool
;)

TouchingVirus
09-10-09, 01:52 AM
Great Video Blog with some great questions and some really honest answers from Markus - Love it and the whole vblog idea is brilliant. Keep it up Markus, fantastic!