PDA

View Full Version : Oct 09 2009: The Gallery at Ministry of Sound in London, Eng

gr3g0ree
08-10-09, 09:12 AM
1st of all, who`s going to be there? Except me and Markus? ;)
Hey Markus Im preparing an "act" , would like you to sign my T-shirt Bitte, bitte, bitte, bitte,..... ;)
Seen you at the X-mas party last year, so its time get down to The Gallery again. See you all there

TouchingVirus
09-10-09, 02:50 AM
Can't believe nobody posted on here, for shame guys.

There's a gang of us from the chat/forum going to the gig ...so if you see somebody that looks like the guy in my avatar that isn't Markus, then do come and say hello!

gr3g0ree
09-10-09, 09:02 AM
Hey I can`t believe either :(
I managed to miss my friends for a whole night last week, but will say hi if I find someone looking like you. ( will count the "no match" options too )
My "trademark" is wearing orange sunglasses ;)
See everyone down there.

Wojtus
09-10-09, 09:08 AM
We're wainting for vids :D

TouchingVirus
09-10-09, 03:49 PM
Hey I can`t believe either :(
I managed to miss my friends for a whole night last week, but will say hi if I find someone looking like you. ( will count the "no match" options too )
My "trademark" is wearing orange sunglasses ;)
See everyone down there.

If I'm anywhere, it'll be at the front of the main room floor during Markus' set :P

We're wainting for vids :D

I'll see what I can do this time around, no promises but I do have my handycam packed :D

Wojtus
10-10-09, 03:05 PM
How was there?

gr3g0ree
10-10-09, 05:02 PM
How was there?
Absolutely RUBBISH!!! Loud music, main room packed with people (some of them I knew), hot, and dark, and the lights flashing and blinding and lasers tracking u down, how could somebody like a place like that ?!?....... it was absolutely, ..... hmm .... see u down there next week ;-P :mrgreen:
Sorry, no pics or vids from me

TouchingVirus
11-10-09, 03:02 AM
How was there?
Absolutely RUBBISH!!! Loud music, main room packed with people (some of them I knew), hot, and dark, and the lights flashing and blinding and lasers tracking u down, how could somebody like a place like that ?!?....... it was absolutely, ..... hmm .... see u down there next week ;-P :mrgreen:

I hardly saw a laser go off in the place...Needs MOAR lasers if you ask me.

Markus put down a very decent set. And I've got your videos Wojtus, uploading them soon - need sleep first.

Pretty sure I met you gr3g0ree, and possibly got the wrong tube line with you and xander :lol:

Also, I got recognised as TouchingVirus by a group of lads (and girl), and because I was being completely deafened by the club I have no idea how they recognised me. Was it from my avatar here on the forum? One of 'em just came up and said "Are you TouchingVirus?" ..funniest thing to happen to me at MOS yet :D Nice guys too, took some pictures of Markus in action on one of their phones. They got some photos of me & them too - I'd like copies - PM ME random people 8-) :lol:

Hayley
11-10-09, 11:49 AM
How was there?

Erm....... loud music, lots of people, hot, dark, flashing lights usually does = A Nightclub!
:D

I love the MOS, I love lasers etc but I have to say it was ridiculously hot in there. More than usual :?

The only thing that disappointed me was the fact that Markus only got 90 mins - no where near enough time :( And 'The Trance Awards' was the biggest loads of bullshit i have ever seen!! For eg.... The best producer went to ........ Paul Van Dyk! :shock: WTF!!! I can't even think of anything he's done this year, and if he has it obviously hasn't been very good otherwise I'd have remembered ;) Markus has been red hot this year with productions, if anyone should have had that award, it should be him!

Alexandra
11-10-09, 01:59 PM
Thanks for a great party :D it was nice to meet you all finally :)

gr3g0ree
12-10-09, 09:14 AM
How was there?

Erm....... loud music, lots of people, hot, dark, flashing lights usually does = A Nightclub!
:D

I love the MOS, I love lasers etc but I have to say it was ridiculously hot in there. More than usual :?

The only thing that disappointed me was the fact that Markus only got 90 mins - ...
Was trying to be funny, with the loud music, ... part. Anyway. It was a grerat night out, and shame that Markus played only 90mins, but he was was banging it from the beginning. And I missed the "awards", but dont think I missed that much ;)
And virus,how did u got to that station where u wanted to when jubilee was closed? Oh and it wasnt hard to find u, made it on m y 3rd attempt lol.(greetings to those 2 who had no idea what I was talking about lol )

Hayley
12-10-09, 10:02 AM
[/quote]
Was trying to be funny, with the loud music, ... part. [/quote]

So was I ;)

TouchingVirus
12-10-09, 06:38 PM
And virus,how did u got to that station where u wanted to when jubilee was closed? Oh and it wasnt hard to find u, made it on m y 3rd attempt lol.(greetings to those 2 who had no idea what I was talking about lol )

Of course it's not hard to find me - why do you think I said you'd have no trouble. You also met Rick Valentine ...the bass was unbelieveable and yes, it was pretty hard to hear you. Good times though.

As for the tube, I took a quick look at the map, saw I needed Jubilee and remembered it was closed so I ended up getting back on the Bakerloo line and going back to Elephant & Castle before getting the RIGHT tube (Northern line North) to London Bridge ;)

Rick Valentine
13-10-09, 01:38 AM
You also met Rick Valentine

He did ? i cant remember oops :P

gr3g0ree
13-10-09, 09:10 AM

Did I? I cant remember either ;) Pls Touchingvirus update us :D:D:D
P.S. Hey Ricky, used to see u on ah.fm forums

curs3d
15-10-09, 05:09 PM

Did I? I cant remember either ;) Pls Touchingvirus update us :D:D:D
P.S. Hey Ricky, used to see u on ah.fm forums

Did i meet you gr3g0ree :P?

i met the rest touching,rick,monika,hayley and the rest of the crew...was good seeing you guys there...dont know if i met gr3g0ree :(

TouchingVirus
16-10-09, 12:24 AM
i met the rest touching,rick,monika,hayley and the rest of the crew...was good seeing you guys there...dont know if i met gr3g0ree :(

Heeeey Curs3d, finally you signed up and posted on the forums. Was awesome meeting you, you were like the duracell bunny on the dancefloor man - kept going and going and going :)

TouchingVirus
16-10-09, 12:28 AM
Also - about the vids, soon folks, soon :)

Sound Quality took a knock with the new camera, video quality is up slightly on my older vids too - When I get using the camcorder more I should produce better vids. Still definitely good so far though.

Wojtus
17-10-09, 02:49 PM
you uplouded only 2 vids so far on YT.I wanna more :D

TouchingVirus
18-10-09, 05:29 PM
you uplouded only 2 vids so far on YT.I wanna more :D

They're going up, slowly but surely ;)