PDA

View Full Version : The Best of both worlds- Armin van Buuren vs Markus Schulz

Rob
02-10-09, 09:50 AM
http://www.aldaevents.nl/images/header/905x325%20TBOBW%20met%20djs.jpg

It was about time.. Armin van Buuren and Markus Schulz, both at the top of the dance scene, will be doing the one thing many fans have waited for a long time: collaborate. An event with full focus on Armin and Markus. Both gentlemen will put a spell on the audience with their own distinctive style. They will give their all. Need we say more? Is there a more suitable title than ‘The Best of Both Worlds'?

The diehard fans have already witnessed it in Ibiza this summer, where they've been part of Armin and Markus tearing the world's best club, Club Amnesia, down with their back 2 back sets. Dutch people tend to think that any party abroad is a better one, but what's possible in Ibiza, is surely possible in The Netherlands as well. That's one thing we assure you, especially with the party being held at a location which offers far more possibilities than the legendary yet restricted Amnesia night temple on the party island.

The place to be is the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam. On the 5th of December, this ultramodern hall, especially designed for concerts, will be the domain of unadulterated trance, not to be found anywhere else in the world. After all, the Heineken Music Hall has the best acoustics in The Netherlands or even Europe. The time table and the exact way these world-leading DJ's will be scheduled will be announced soon, but fact is that ‘The Best of Both Worlds' is a an unmistaken 'Go!' for true Armin and Markus fans. Same goes for any other trance fan, for this event will surely be one talked about for a long time to go. No need to worry about a cold atmosphere in this big hall, for the organisation has proved earlier that they are very well capable to create good vibes by means of decoration. There surely won't be cuts on decoration, visuals or sound.

Expect nothing less than a very enjoyable night with trance in all shapes, like you're used to when it comes to the sound of Armin and Markus. It's assured, these DJ's s will push each other to a higher altitude. Alda Events' Daphne de Wachter is already looking forward to it:"Armin & Markus will be a unique show where a lot is at stake. It will be a friendly competition, although it'll have a serious undertone because neither of the DJ's wants to be inferior to the other. Armin has been the world's number one for two years now, while Markus' career is working towards its climax. Consequently, he has a schedule just as busy as Armin's by now. They're definitely up for a healthy competition! And one winner can already be announced; that winner is the crowd!"

Tickets are €38,50 (excl. service charge) and allow you to visit a nine hours show in the Heineken Music Hall with two of the world's best trance DJ's. A night where nothing is impossible and a visual spectacle is what it's all about. Rightfully called ‘The Best of Both Worlds', as this evening will be delightful to both eyes and ears!

Tickets are available at www.aldaevents.nl (http://www.aldaevents.nl) and all Free Record Shop stores,
or visit our:

I am so excited :D On December 5th Markus and Armin will play an entire night together behind the decks at heineken music hall in Amsterdam, the official press release isnt out yet, but when it is, i will post it here! 9 hours Markus+Armin, what a killer!! :o :shock: :D :mrgreen:

leon
02-10-09, 09:39 PM
this is so cool!!!

alchemy
03-10-09, 10:16 PM
wow i wish i could attend. sounds like it'll be an epic night

hollygallager
04-10-09, 08:02 PM
omg I am SO JEALOUS of anyone who is going to this!!

kio
04-10-09, 08:31 PM
:o

We all need to move overseas!!!!

Hayley
05-10-09, 09:16 AM
Count me in!! No way i'm missing this :P

stefan1983
06-10-09, 10:55 PM
YEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!

I`m holding my Ticket allready in my hands ;)

See you there!

ramballo
07-10-09, 01:03 PM
OMG what an AMAZING event

alchemy
08-10-09, 08:23 PM
These guys should really try and do a live video broadcast of this night, similar to ASOT 400, hopefully with multiple camera angles. Or even a full on televised broadcast like Armin Only.
This night is gonna be epic! Wish I could be there...

lindmik
08-10-09, 08:26 PM
Cool! And the day after Markus comes to Helsinki on Finland's independence day! 8-)

OkiDokie
08-10-09, 08:52 PM
I would love to put my hands on a live set!! or even better a live broadcast would be wicked! :shock: ;)
Have fun if you're going (wish I was :cry: :cry: )

TouchingVirus
09-10-09, 01:53 AM
I'll be looking at flights once I'm back from MOS ...wow!

Maaike
09-10-09, 06:21 PM
YEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!

I`m holding my Ticket allready in my hands ;)

See you there!
First thing I did saterday was buying those tickets ;)
Going to be an incredible night and the best birthdayparty i've ever had (my birthday starts at midnight) :mrgreen:

Hope to see a lot of you there

stefan1983
10-10-09, 10:09 AM
Hey Maike,

how lucky you are. Making Party with Armin and Markus on your own Birthday.....woooow :shock:

This can't be any better, right? :lol:

I recieved the Aldaevents Newsletter Friday evening.
So I woke up very early that following saturday to buy my tickets ;)

So, hope to see you and some of the other guys there.
Should we arrange some meeting there?

Regards,
Stefan

Maaike
12-10-09, 08:50 AM
So, hope to see you and some of the other guys there.
Should we arrange some meeting there?

I already know the dutch people here at the forum, but it would be nice to meet you and some other fans too :D
We always meet at the leftcorner in front of the dj booth, no matter what party ;)

stefan1983
12-10-09, 09:18 AM
I already know the dutch people here at the forum, but it would be nice to meet you and some other fans too :D
We always meet at the leftcorner in front of the dj booth, no matter what party ;)

Hey, thanks for the tip.

Didn't know that ;)

How can I figure out, that you are one of the forum junkies?
Are you all wearing MS - Fan Shirts or what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you also been to Assen?
How about Soundtropolis coming Saturday? Are you going there, too?
I am so happy to see Markus this Saturday again ;)

gebber
12-10-09, 02:31 PM
4 Sure we'll go there, tickets bought immediatly

Leftcorner was hard to find in Assen :lol: :lol:
We're going to Essen this week and the week after to Amsterdam, Intuition Invites.
It's going to be a busy month, but the highlight of the year will be in december. :!:

Maaike
13-10-09, 11:16 AM
How can I figure out, that you are one of the forum junkies?
Are you all wearing MS - Fan Shirts or what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you also been to Assen?
How about Soundtropolis coming Saturday? Are you going there, too?
I am so happy to see Markus this Saturday again ;)
Not wearing fan stuff, haha.
Just follow the noise of enthousiastic screaming :roll:
Just kidding, got pics at http://partyflock.nl/user/85889:scamp.html ;)

Been to Amnesia and Assen in sept. Soundtropolis and Ocean Diva are for the coming week :mrgreen: Just can't get enough :lol:

Maaike
13-10-09, 11:19 AM
Leftcorner was hard to find in Assen :lol: :lol:

I know. It was terrible :lol:
We were one of the first ones of the group, so I walked so many rounds I thought I was on a carrousel :shock:

Rob
29-10-09, 05:00 PM
official press release added in first post ;)

Hayley
09-11-09, 04:20 PM
Original tickets now available for an upgrade to the 'Golden Ring' ;)

stefan1983
09-11-09, 05:31 PM
Original tickets now available for an upgrade to the 'Golden Ring' ;)
And what is that for?

Rob
09-11-09, 05:31 PM
What a bullshit story by the promotor, golden ring in front of dj booth, upgrade cost 18 euro's per ticket, and cause i bought it at a music store and not online i cant upgrade it (such a ring as you see at big concerts as U2 and stuff like that) Real bad from the organisiation to come up with such a crap idea, normal ticket is 41 euro and then i cant stand in front of the dj booth? :evil: :x :|

stefan1983
10-11-09, 08:43 AM
What a bullshit story by the promotor, golden ring in front of dj booth, upgrade cost 18 euro's per ticket, and cause i bought it at a music store and not online i cant upgrade it (such a ring as you see at big concerts as U2 and stuff like that) Real bad from the organisiation to come up with such a crap idea, normal ticket is 41 euro and then i cant stand in front of the dj booth? :evil: :x :|

WTF!? :shock:
This is an unreasable rip-off!! :evil:

I bought our tickets at aldaevents, so I can upgrade,
but I´m still thinking if it´s worth it!?

Rob
10-11-09, 09:56 AM
I think they need more money cause it's not sold out yet, at a dutch party site we are all boycotting the gold ring tickets to make a statement, but PR department of the organisation is'nt answering our messages and comments, so we need to wait and see how this will evolve the upcoming days, maybe i will buy an upgrade if possible, but i dont like it :evil: they are just robbing the true fans who bought a ticket when the presale started i am really angry about this :evil:

stefan1983
10-11-09, 10:17 AM
I think they need more money cause it's not sold out yet, at a dutch party site we are all boycotting the gold ring tickets to make a statement, but PR department of the organisation is'nt answering our messages and comments, so we need to wait and see how this will evolve the upcoming days, maybe i will buy an upgrade if possible, but i dont like it :evil: they are just robbing the true fans who bought a ticket when the presale started i am really angry about this :evil:

Do you know how many ticktes were sold?
For the PR I guess a Armin vs. Tiesto would be better.....

Anyway, I hope the event takes place as planned.
I`m still not sure about what to do with this gold tickets....

Rob
10-11-09, 03:02 PM
Have no idea how much tickets they already sold :oops: am still thinking about the upgrade, i really dislike it, but i dont want to miss any action that night, alda events=losers organisation who do everything for a bit extra money, even stupid fences and stuff like that :evil:

stefan1983
10-11-09, 04:12 PM
Have no idea how much tickets they already sold :oops: am still thinking about the upgrade, i really dislike it, but i dont want to miss any action that night, alda events=losers organisation who do everything for a bit extra money, even stupid fences and stuff like that :evil:

I´ve been to a few partys, organized by them.
I really can't complain, but have been also not really happy with them.
F.E: Armada Night in A'Dam, Essence, etc...

I think I will buy the upgrades tonight.... :(

Hayley
10-11-09, 04:25 PM
Agree with you guys - I'm really not happy with this, why can't they just leave things as they are? :? I like the HMH because of the layout, the fact it's a big place you always have room to dance and can go wherever you like without a wristband! Now because of this I'm not sure if I will be able to dance and have a good time with friends I haven't seen for 2/3 years :( What a f**king joke!

Rob
10-11-09, 05:52 PM
yes, you will get some kind of separation i guess between the gold ring friends and other friends who dont buy the upgrade, and in my opinion it's just not fair to decide this 3 weeks before the event, if this gold area was announced when ticket sales started, everybody wouldnt mind and have a choice, now everyone who already has a ticket now believe that it's just second best, and when they bought it whe only knew that there was only a regular ticket, so this decision, based on only money, will ruin the atmosphere at the front i guess, so i really dislike this piece of separation just to cash in some extra money :?

stefan1983
11-11-09, 11:48 AM
Hey guys,

I just recieved news from Aldaevents :

Hello Stefan,

Without an upgrade ticket you will stand a little bit more away, but still have a very good view on the dj booth and Armin en Markus! The gold area is in front of the stage. But: there will fit in a maximum of 200 people, so it’s a small area.

With the upgrade you're assured of a place in front of the DJ-booth. Furthermore there's a special Gold entrance so you can enter the HMH quickly. In this way you get the maximum out of your evening. At the end of the party we have an exclusive surprise for all the people with a Gold ticket.

I bought my tickets just 5 min. ago! :)

kiksu
12-11-09, 06:53 PM
I bought my tickets just 5 min. ago! :)

Me too, see you @ the golden area

Rob
12-11-09, 07:16 PM
mmm still thinking about gold area, i really hate the idea by that stupid promotor, but i dont want to miss any action :(

kiksu
13-11-09, 06:53 PM
mmm still thinking about gold area, i really hate the idea by that stupid promotor, but i dont want to miss any action :(

Gold area is sold out!

stefan1983
13-11-09, 08:01 PM

Gold area is sold out!

So, all of you got your ticket!?

Rob
13-11-09, 09:46 PM
i have just a normal ticket, but if you have a gold ticket u can also walk to the normal area to meet up with people 8-)

stefan1983
13-11-09, 09:54 PM
i have just a normal ticket, but if you have a gold ticket u can also walk to the normal area to meet up with people 8-)

probably :-)

jlokum
14-11-09, 04:17 AM
i'd KILL to go to this!!!! ughhh :cry:

Maaike
14-11-09, 11:08 AM
we bought the upgrades as soon as they were available, but we won't be at the gold-area all the time.
Not all of my friends got golden tickets and of course I'm going to collect my "birthday-kisses" at midnight :mrgreen:

I can hardly imagine what a crazy night it's going to be, with more then 100 people I know :o
And finally meeting some of the people of the forum :D

pff..three weeks..Can't wait!

Ericc B
14-11-09, 04:39 PM
This "gold upgrade" bullshit is very typical for the way Armada and their related entities are squeezing every extra euro out of the fans nowadays. Next up they will announce they have some no-name warmup DJ who will play the first 3 hours, mark my words.

stefan1983
14-11-09, 06:35 PM
And finally meeting some of the people of the forum :D

:D :D :D

Maaike
15-11-09, 08:59 PM
This "gold upgrade" bullshit is very typical for the way Armada and their related entities are squeezing every extra euro out of the fans nowadays. Next up they will announce they have some no-name warmup DJ who will play the first 3 hours, mark my words.
Oh come on, finally stop complaining :x
Every topic about this party is the same cr*p.
Alda made a mistake, we all complained about it (espacially on Partyflock), now it's time to move on.
It's going to be a fantastic night. A great club with a good sound-system, crazy partypeople and the best dj(s) we could wish for. All we have to do is just enjoy :D

stefan1983
16-11-09, 08:07 AM
It's going to be a fantastic night. A great club with a good sound-system, crazy partypeople and the best dj(s) we could wish for. All we have to do is just enjoy :D

Nuff said ! :D

Maaike
18-11-09, 09:34 PM
It's sold out!!

From the Alda-website:
The Best of Both Worlds sold out!
The Best of Both Worlds is completely sold out! Since this evening not only the gold and upgrade tickets are sold out but also all regular tickets. Therefore on December 5th there won’t be doorsale at the Heineken Music Hall.
Hereby also a warning concerning online ticket companies/ websites or Marktplaats. We can’t guarantee this tickets to be real and you will pay usurious rates.

Hope everyone has tickets. It's time to party :D

Rob
20-11-09, 03:09 PM
Have no internet at home the upcoming weeks, so see all of you at december 5 8-)

Gullie78
20-11-09, 04:42 PM
If this is confirmed, i realy going to shoot myself.. :roll:

Are there no more tickets left to buy anywhere???
Please help me out.. ;)

Gullie

Sandra
20-11-09, 04:56 PM
As far as I know, all tickets are already sold out. Maybe someone needs to sell one ticket? Good luck then! :)

Gullie78
21-11-09, 12:17 AM
Well, that is defenitly not going to happen.. it is my own stuppid fault :(
did not get the chance this week..what an awful/terrible excuse!!!

ps. Maybe you have some space left in your handbag..i will not speak, move or
take your lipstick/getting attention until we are inside, okay..LOL!!!! i promise :lol:

Gullie78
21-11-09, 12:19 AM
wait a sec..
maybe Armin is not coming.. :?: :!: :lol:

Sandra
21-11-09, 12:22 PM
Unfortunately, I'm not going at this event. Search for some people who need to sell their tickets or have more than one ticket. There is some hope. Write to someone on the armin forum or something.

Ericc B
21-11-09, 03:18 PM
www.marktplaats.nl (http://www.marktplaats.nl) plenty for sale

Be prepared to pay through the nose though...

Maaike
22-11-09, 01:58 PM
http://www.marktplaats.nl plenty for sale
Wouldn't call it 'plenty'. I found about 14 advertisements, but one is looking for tickets and two sellers put several advertisements ;)
There are some with normal prices though (1 normal ticket 41,- and two VIP 58,- each)

Gullie78
23-11-09, 01:47 AM
Thank you both for the very fast replay..gonna search marktplaats wright ahead ;)

Maaike
23-11-09, 01:22 PM
Thank you both for the very fast replay..gonna search marktplaats wright ahead ;)
Good luck! Hope you'll manage to get a ticket!

Hayley
23-11-09, 04:06 PM
Gullie - I have 1 spare Gold ticket, let me know if your interested ;)

Sivro
23-11-09, 04:26 PM
I really wish I had the time available to go to this!! I'm really jealous of those of you who are going. While I'd assume DIFM will cover it, does anyone know for sure where I could find a live audio feed for this event??

And I agree with whoever it was that was talking about the possibility of video, like ASOT400, that would just make the experience so much better...But I am more than content with just audio. :)

I must listen live!!

jlokum
23-11-09, 04:48 PM
i'm so jealous of you all that get to go!!!!!!!!!! ugh!! :|

Maaike
23-11-09, 09:08 PM
But I am more than content with just audio. :)
Would be great 8-)

Adri
24-11-09, 12:56 PM
Will be there too :D Most probably from the beginning on. Got a gold ticket and therefore a faster entrance. I wonder how early the doors will open for entrance, because I think lots of people will want to attent it from the beginning

Maaike
24-11-09, 06:31 PM
Most probably from the beginning on. Got a gold ticket and therefore a faster entrance. I wonder how early the doors will open for entrance, because I think lots of people will want to attent it from the beginning
I'll be there on time and I'm glad I have a Gold-ticket. Don't wan't to miss a minute of it!
Probably see at the entrance :mrgreen:

Adri
24-11-09, 08:23 PM
Most probably from the beginning on. Got a gold ticket and therefore a faster entrance. I wonder how early the doors will open for entrance, because I think lots of people will want to attent it from the beginning
I'll be there on time and I'm glad I have a Gold-ticket. Don't wan't to miss a minute of it!
Probably see at the entrance :mrgreen:

Yup :-) C ya there :D

Gullie78
25-11-09, 02:14 AM

Yes please, left you a note at facebook.. Thanks so far ;)

Rob
25-11-09, 01:59 PM
I have only a normal ticket but hope to meet up with all the forum members during the night, cant wait for next saturday! :D

Maaike
25-11-09, 02:55 PM
Timetable :mrgreen:
22.00 - 23.30 MARKUS SCHULZ
23.30 - 02.00 ARMIN VAN BUUREN
02.00 - 03.00 ARMIN & MARKUS
03.00 - 05.00 MARKUS SCHULZ
05.00 - 07.00 ARMIN & MARKUS

I have only a normal ticket but hope to meet up with all the forum members during the night, cant wait for next saturday! :D
Sure to see you there :)
Aren't you going to the Flock meeting on the leftcorner? ;)

Hayley
25-11-09, 05:09 PM

PM ;)

Wojtus
25-11-09, 07:36 PM
what about broadcast?

Gullie78
26-11-09, 09:41 AM

PM ;)

And GOLD ticket in tha pocket ;) Thanks to Hayles!!!!

Jolovely
26-11-09, 05:21 PM
Yeah I can't wait for this hehehe so so excited :D

stefan1983
28-11-09, 09:48 AM
1 more week to go! :) 8-)

Maaike
04-12-09, 08:55 AM
Won 2 guestlist-entrees (gold) :D
my younger brother is driving after the party so I can do whatever I want 8-)
and my sister and friends are teasing me that they've got some birthdaysurprises planned :o

Definitly ready for a big party tomorrow :mrgreen:

Rob
04-12-09, 02:37 PM
Won 2 guestlist-entrees (gold) :D
my younger brother is driving after the party so I can do whatever I want 8-)
and my sister and friends are teasing me that they've got some birthdaysurprises planned :o

Definitly ready for a big party tomorrow :mrgreen:

great, i am already very excited for tomorrow :D hope to see all of you and have a great time with markus behind the decks! :D :D

OkiDokie
05-12-09, 05:35 PM
Now is when I wish I was in Amsterdam :cry: :cry:

Im pretty sure this is going to be one of the biggest nights of the year.
Have a blast you guys ;)

PS: I want broadcast !!!!!

Wojtus
05-12-09, 05:44 PM
unfortunately won't broadcast tonight :(

Gia
06-12-09, 10:47 AM
Guys, I cant wait for your reviews. I am so curious how it was. I believe ppl had a blast when Markus played :)
Pics, vids needed! ;)

stefan1983
06-12-09, 11:54 AM
Just got back home.

Amazing party :)

@ Maaike

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Even I didn't see you!? :(

Who was the guy with the white T-Shirt with Markus Schulz KISS-Logo and Coldharbour Recordings RED on his back!?

Now gonna get my needed sleep ;)

Pics etc. later ;)

Yeah Rick
06-12-09, 09:29 PM
This looks amazing! Can't wait to see the track list or if anybody has links to downloads from this set. Hope it was recorded :idea:

Gullie78
06-12-09, 09:39 PM
Definitely a night to remember..location, light, sound and crowd just perfect..Markus did what he had to do..this man is a legend !!!!

Ps. Hayley was realy cool to meet your father.. Respect!!

Gullie78
06-12-09, 09:43 PM
[quote="stefan1983"]

Who was the guy with the white T-Shirt with Markus Schulz KISS-Logo and Coldharbour Recordings RED on his back!?

That would be Hayleys dad, very cool person.. ;)

TouchingVirus
07-12-09, 12:42 AM
That would be Hayleys dad, very cool person.. ;)

Phil got himself a new shirt? Damnit Phil, pictures! :D

TouchingVirus
07-12-09, 04:58 AM
[youtube:2ym9tmb5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkWz5LnmlUI[/youtube:2ym9tmb5]

Enough said :o

Maaike
07-12-09, 12:05 PM
Can't see pics or vids at work, so that has to wait till tonight..

@ Maaike
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Even I didn't see you!? :(
Tnx :D
Too bad I missed you again :(

It was a great party, although Armin was a bit dissapointing. Next year Markus Solo?! :mrgreen:

Rob
07-12-09, 01:36 PM
What an incredible night! :D armin was'nt really into shape as most of the times (not an armin fan) But Markus was just sick :o :shock: That he finnaly has the vocal for perception was a great moment! :o but for me the track of the night was: first track of the first B2B session: Above&Beyond vs Mr Pit- Shana can't Sleep (Black Army Mashup) Thank you so much for playing that one markus u never played it live when i was around at numerous events, now finally u played it, so sick! :D :D nice start of the night with a deep markus set, then from 3-5 Markus really rocked it, it was amazing! and ur b2b track picks where just insane i stood in front all the time, bouncing! :) also big thanks to all my party friends who came out in huge numbers for this incredible night! :D

MrE
07-12-09, 04:27 PM
[youtube:1lyvqqk3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkWz5LnmlUI[/youtube:1lyvqqk3]

Ho-ly shit!
Doesn't sound like Aimee Coleman on vocal duty though, sounds a lot like Susana. I wonder if we might actually finally see a release of this bad boy?!

Gullie78
07-12-09, 05:02 PM
[youtube:17oesmln]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkWz5LnmlUI[/youtube:17oesmln]

ahhhhhhhhhh..im going to die wright now :o
A mysterious night i will never forget..someone
recorded this gig???im searching all over the place :cry:

Maaike
08-12-09, 11:46 AM
someone
It's not broadcasted by DI.fm or AH.fm, but I've heard that people saw equipment to record the sets, so hopefully we can hear some of it in ASOT or GdjB?!

Gullie78
17-12-09, 05:23 PM
someone
It's not broadcasted by DI.fm or AH.fm, but I've heard that people saw equipment to record the sets, so hopefully we can hear some of it in ASOT or GdjB?!

Lets make it a worldtour.. :ugeek:

Maaike
18-12-09, 10:28 PM
Lets make it a worldtour..
sounds good 8-)
Although the crowd didn't make that much noise, so if we make it a worldtour Amsterdam I'll be a bit embarrassed 'cause I know the Dutch can do a lot better than that :oops: ;)

Gullie78
02-01-10, 10:35 AM
Thats because there were to many Armin fans..they dont
make any noise.. :lol:

Maaike
11-01-10, 08:36 PM
Then we'll make it a Markus solo next time..at Paradiso would be nice! 8-)

Gullie78
14-01-10, 11:59 PM

I would scream for another Solo in the Netherlands..he did it ones at Panama!
some special night there.. One of the best events in history ;) OMG!!

Hayley
15-01-10, 05:31 PM

Panama please :P

Maaike
16-01-10, 01:34 PM
That's ok too ;)

Both clubs have a nice soundsystem :D

Gullie78
18-01-10, 04:26 PM

+1 No doubt.. this club realy rocks, the atmosphere there is just awesome !!

brett
01-04-11, 08:07 PM
So am just looking around youtube and come across a video from this event which I had never even heard of before. (It might have something to do with me spending most of 09 in hot sandy conditions...and not the beach kind)

My first thought was OMG how cool did this event look and then followed by why has this not happened since?? I mean yea Markus does his b2b thing with Armin occasionally in Ibiza; not sure if its going to be carried on @ Space this season but seriously I would love to see something like this in an arena type location with Armin & Markus battling it out.
1) See Markus solo for a decent amount of time
2) Get to see Markus blow Armin away with his track selections :lol:
3) Show all the Armin fan boys that the Coldharbour sounds can't be beaten

Anyways sorry for bringing this topic back from the dead just thought I'd ask why its not been made into an annual thing and express how much I would be up for it if it was ever to happen again!!

Revanix
02-04-11, 09:26 AM
Oh man this seriously needs to be a world tour!

:(

Hate missing out

jdub889
03-04-11, 06:35 AM
3) Show all the Armin fan boys that the Coldharbour sounds can't be beaten

maybe you answered your own question right there ;) kidding, but in all honesty, i'd love to see armin and markus back 2 back. hope (if they can't bring it stateside this year to) catch it in ibiza sometime.