PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz Live From Electric Zoo Festival (06-09-2009)

Pages : 1 [2]

Rob
07-09-09, 01:25 AM
omg LOL look at ATBs tweet from today:

"On my way now to New York. Playing Electric Zoo festival same time with Guetta! I'm in luck that Paul van dyk is not playing in NY! ;o) "

hahaha what happened??!!!

WE BELONG!!!

This is ATBs tweet last night..- i jfound out about it via a trance.nu thread but i chcked his twitter page to be sure and this is what it said:

Unbelievable! I'm now at the Planet Love Festival! Its 10 pm, my scheduled playtime! But the organizer doesn't allow me to do my Gig because Paul van dyk don't want me to play right before his set! If I would play now Paul told the organizers that he is not willing to play. You will get more Information very soon! Sorry to all the Fans there waiting for me! Unbelievable!
thats really stupid from PvD really bad for the festival, the fans, atb, and himself i dont understand why he does that

TouchingVirus
07-09-09, 01:26 AM
Absolutely crazy abbreviations - need a thesaurus of Trance to read some of them. I'm too busy taking videos to write down the tracklists :D

but it is actually the same thing because you can make the tl from the videos as well it just typing in the cell phone and dancing in the same time is funny :P i did the same this summer and i had lots of english errors haha :P

plus i have close to stole that cd with I am not alone remix haha :lol:

Hoping I can get the good videos at MOS again in October, really enjoy sharing if only for people on youtube to tell me I have shaky hands :D

ImpactPlayaz
07-09-09, 01:26 AM

"On my way now to New York. Playing Electric Zoo festival same time with Guetta! I'm in luck that Paul van dyk is not playing in NY! ;o) "

WE BELONG!!!

Long story short:

Planetlove have problems with generators, need to move the schedule a little. They ask ATB to play from 9-11, when he was originally down to play 10-12.

ATB refuses to play, throws a hissy fit at everyone and blames the whole scenario on PvD.

Now ATB is firing shots at Planetlove and PvD and Planetlove are firing shots at PvD. Paul is remaining silent.

TouchingVirus
07-09-09, 01:27 AM
Scandalicious ...drama-rama!

kio
07-09-09, 01:28 AM

WE BELONG!!!

Long story short:

Planetlove have problems with generators, need to move the schedule a little. They ask ATB to play from 9-11, when he was originally down to play 10-12.

ATB refuses to play, throws a hissy fit at everyone and blames the whole scenario on PvD.

Now ATB is firing shots at Planetlove and PvD and Planetlove are firing shots at PvD. Paul is remaining silent.

uugghhh Drama Queen.. I mean King :P

Elyyse
07-09-09, 01:29 AM

WE BELONG!!!

Long story short:

OMG!! are you kidding me?!?! that is unreal if its really ATB the whole time. ALthough it doesnt surprise me. however, i dont really care bcause i dont expect too much out of either of them anyways.

maria111
07-09-09, 01:30 AM
Hoping I can get the good videos at MOS again in October, really enjoy sharing if only for people on youtube to tell me I have shaky hands :D

i dont have!but cavo club had these things in front of the booth so all i done this time was to left my camera to record videos and do the whole job and me to dance and jump up and down

ID anyone?

ImpactPlayaz
07-09-09, 01:30 AM
ID anyone?

09. Cataracta - Primitus

Elyyse
07-09-09, 01:31 AM
bad news guys - ATB is on the riverside stage, Guetta is on the main stage, so im pretty sure guetta is being broadcasted not ATB. Sadness.

although i guess once youve seeen one atb set youve seen them all. (/drop in 9pm chimes)

maria111
07-09-09, 01:31 AM
ID anyone?

09. Cataracta - Primitus

thanks mate!i own you something to tell you it just i cant!! :?

ImpactPlayaz
07-09-09, 01:32 AM
bad news guys - ATB is on the riverside stage, Guetta is on the main stage, so im pretty sure guetta is being broadcasted not ATB. Sadness.

although i guess once youve seeen one atb set youve seen them all. (/drop in 9pm chimes)

Yeah they're broadcasting Guetta live, and then airing ATB as-live from like 2am EST.

Get ready for a cheesefest.

kio
07-09-09, 01:33 AM
Ooooohhh!!! I remember this track from somewhere!!

kio
07-09-09, 01:34 AM
ahhhh yes!!!! <3 I just don't remember the name.. arrrrrrr

maria111
07-09-09, 01:35 AM
out of the blueeeeeeee !!! :mrgreen:

TouchingVirus
07-09-09, 01:35 AM
CLASSIC TUNE!

Elyyse
07-09-09, 01:36 AM

Yeah they're broadcasting Guetta live, and then airing ATB as-live from like 2am EST.

haha yah.. i love atb.. but ive seen him twice live, it was about 6 months to 1 year apart from eachother and just about the same set each time. I have Sheila coming here in October when aTB will be spinning in Vegas at Moon in the Palms... but she hasnt seen him yet so i told her shell love it! hahahah for the first time.. lol

maria111
07-09-09, 01:38 AM
someone forgot to turn on the volume lol :P

maria111
07-09-09, 01:39 AM
OMG Invisible touch

$@$@%$#^^#^ :shock: :mrgreen:

Elyyse
07-09-09, 01:39 AM
really liking the second half of this set (if weve reached that part now?) Much harder- loving it. Sam and friends are tellng me its getting reall claustrophobic there. haha!

ImpactPlayaz
07-09-09, 01:40 AM

haha yah.. i love atb.. but ive seen him twice live, it was about 6 months to 1 year apart from eachother and just about the same set each time. I have Sheila coming here in October when aTB will be spinning in Vegas at Moon in the Palms... but she hasnt seen him yet so i told her shell love it! hahahah for the first time.. lol

Oh gosh that's right! She's doing an epic west coast trip this month! God I really need to catch up with that woman, she's always away somewhere!

kio
07-09-09, 01:41 AM
really liking the second half of this set (if weve reached that part now?) Much harder- loving it. Sam and friends are tellng me its getting reall claustrophobic there. haha!

eeekk!!! I think I would die

maria111

I Can imagine!

Elyyse
Pacha afterparty no way - everyone go see DJ eco at Love nyc!!!

Rob
07-09-09, 01:42 AM
dj eco is also great 8-)

Rob
07-09-09, 01:44 AM
radiocrash ;)

maria111
07-09-09, 01:44 AM
radio crash :D

Elyyse
07-09-09, 01:45 AM
yup, i bet its gunna go crazy there! shiat!

Elyyse
07-09-09, 01:48 AM
oh wait i didnt realize its ferry at pacha afterparty.. omg what a hard decision--- ferry at pacha or Eco and Schossow at Love... jesus. Well now i am glad i am not there so i dont have to partake in that decision making... hoepfully the crowds will spread evenly so that neither place is too uncomfortably packed

Elyyse
07-09-09, 01:50 AM
another pic from Ravi

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs245.snc1/9221_553354616190_43905710_32583491_545118_n.jpg

kio
07-09-09, 01:51 AM
woah!!!

maria111
07-09-09, 01:51 AM
awesome picture i can even see the flag! :mrgreen:

kio
07-09-09, 01:52 AM
I had no idea he produced the Black Eyed Peas track

kio
another pic from Ravi

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs245.snc1/9221_553354616190_43905710_32583491_545118_n.jpg

woah!!! it's insanely packed!!!

ImpactPlayaz
Does anybody think that Emily Tan is so worried people are going to forget her name? :lol:

Elyyse
07-09-09, 01:54 AM
Does anybody think that Emily Tan is so worried people are going to forget her name? :lol:

HAHAHAHH yes. omg she kills meeeee. DJ Times steals Mikeys pics EVERY ISSUE. hes in that magazine every issue, they always say that are going to credit him with his name, and they never do. He has the cover tho next month and at least they credited him there. jeeeeze.

maria111
07-09-09, 01:55 AM
kinda annyong argrrr :evil:

kio
07-09-09, 01:55 AM

I have no idea who that is..

Elyyse
07-09-09, 01:58 AM

I have no idea who that is..

shes one of the DJ times writers / or something like that

kio
07-09-09, 01:59 AM
I have to get going.. It was nice chatting with you guys!!! take care!!! XOXOXOXO

Elyyse
07-09-09, 02:01 AM
I have to get going.. It was nice chatting with you guys!!! take care!!! XOXOXOXO

aww me too. i havent eaten anything today and ive been up for... 6 hours. omg where did the time go! time well spent!

The first Markus Set really knocked me on my ass for tonight, I CANT WAIT Oh man you guys!! :) Ill report back tomorrow!

Good to talk to you all! And I promise im gunna make it in the forums for more GDJBs!! <3

maria111
07-09-09, 02:03 AM
well is 04;00 in the morning peeps!i need some sleep before i go to work... in 3 hours! :lol: it was a plessure talking to you girls (and boys lol),hope to see you soon again girls kio and Elyyse :)

and btw i hope someone record tonight's set eh? :? :oops:

ImpactPlayaz
07-09-09, 02:06 AM
I'm out too. Goodnight guys and girls, was wonderful chatting to you all!

See you during the week for GDJB and any other bits and pieces of news that happen to arrive in my hands!

Elyyse
07-09-09, 02:06 AM
well is 04;00 in the morning peeps!i need some sleep before i go to work... in 3 hours! :lol: it was a plessure talking to you girls (and boys lol),hope to see you soon again girls kio and Elyyse :)

i hope someone records it too. ill ask around def.. nice to talk to ya maria, oh man get some sleep!

ps - EW to this vocaly house crap. hahhaha sry had to say it. this is me TUNING OUT! lol

markus i hope your having a restful flight to vegas, please BANG IT OUT for us tonight! :) :) man i feel bad, sleeping schedle must be so messed up, the show in vegas is like performing 6am-9am EST... gosh!

TouchingVirus
07-09-09, 02:09 AM
Time for sleep too! Have a fun time Elyyse!

Night all

maria111
07-09-09, 02:09 AM

i hope someone records it too. ill ask around def.. nice to talk to ya maria, oh man get some sleep!

ps - EW to this vocaly house crap. hahhaha sry had to say it. this is me TUNING OUT! lol

markus i hope your having a restful flight to vegas, please BANG IT OUT for us tonight! :) :) man i feel bad, sleeping schedle must be so messed up, the show in vegas is like performing 6am-9am EST... gosh!

I know it just i had to try really hard to sleep if you know what i mean haha

sweet dreams all

aakos
07-09-09, 08:25 AM
Ahhh I've forgotten this festival :cry:
Arrrgh :x
Great TL anyway. 8-)

Wojtus
07-09-09, 10:04 AM
Anyone have a set?

maria111
07-09-09, 01:19 PM
not sure if we allowed here to post dl links :? :oops:

hellosam
07-09-09, 04:41 PM
guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this show was simply amazing!! there were three issues though:

it wasnt nearly long enough
elyse was missing
you all were missing!!!

the zoo was impecable, amazing and i am with out words. it was so good, run so smooth and just came off from a customers stand point without a hitch

ill write more later just waking up and going home! awesome that you guys got to listen!!! it was fun vicariously hanging out with you guys for it! hahahah

i guess that you guys are right. . . i am a markus dork and i think i hit my appidomy last night hahah i dont care i love it!!

and yayyayay ffor some girls on the forum

TigerClaw
07-09-09, 04:51 PM
For those interested in listening to Markus Schulz's Interview from the Electric Zoo Festival, You can download it below.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9W2BLM5Z

Gia
07-09-09, 04:56 PM
Sam, I am soooo jealous :) and Ive missed the City so much. I have to come to NY next year! and see you all guys!

Maria, could you send me the link on pm please? I missed Markus' set :/

ImpactPlayaz
07-09-09, 05:09 PM
For those interested in listening to Markus Schulz's Interview from the Electric Zoo Festival, You can download it below.

Haha, was just about to cut the interview from my recording and upload it! Good job TC, could you do a thread and post the link in the News and Discussion section for us?

This isn't allowed on the forum.

maria111
07-09-09, 09:58 PM

Haha, was just about to cut the interview from my recording and upload it! Good job TC, could you do a thread and post the link in the News and Discussion section for us?

This isn't allowed on the forum.

you are right honey i am sorry :oops:

chimera
10-09-09, 04:39 AM
first angello came on and destroyed the place then he was followed by markus who was also sheer ridiculousness. those two sets were my favorites of the entire festival even though i kick myself for missing some djs of other genres like hawtin.

this was an extremely well put together event, the main stage area looked ridiculously packed. vip was way more expensive then i would have liked to pay but at least we had all the space in the world to dance. also seemed pretty chill, saw markus walking through there when i stopped for a late lunch there.

anyway markus' set was really good...like really.