PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz his Podcast(proposition)

Wojtus
28-06-09, 01:25 PM
Hey MArkus.What about the podcast?A lot of dj has own podcast.Will be great,if you decide it :D

TigerClaw
28-06-09, 11:04 PM
I think it would be great if GDJB and Evolution were available as Podcast downloads.

stefan1983
29-06-09, 09:44 AM
yeah!

Definately yes!

I would also recommend a podcast done by Markus.
Even if it would be the GDJB as podcast.
It´s easy to follow and sync with iTunes.
A lot of people are having apple's MP3 Player.

Personally I have an iPhone 3G and I'm using it as the main MP3 Player for my car.

Elyyse
02-07-09, 04:44 AM
cool idea. i dont like how the ASOT podcast is only a selection of the actual show with like 5 songs or something out of the 2 hour show- it fuels a breed of not hardcore fans who dont just listen to the whole show and only know the big songs. Although I guess the overall goal is that more people are exposed to the music, so perhaps its better than nothing... If markus did a podcast i would hope it would be the full show you know. the real deal :)

Ericc B
11-12-09, 09:41 PM
GLOBAL DJ PODCAST

Yeah Rick
12-12-09, 04:57 AM
Amazing idea! I was actually gonna post this up. I think the best idea would be to just transfer the Evolution broadcast into the Podcast. Include detailed artist info and album pictures like the Tiesto podcast. I think would be nice since its so easy and accesible to download from itunes annnnnnnnndd more exposure to people who only download the AVB or Tiesto or Above and Beyond podcast...... :ugeek:

TigerClaw
14-12-09, 06:39 PM
As for having a podcast of the shows, You would have to find a server that can host all the GDJB sets for downloading, But I believe that would cost money cause you also have to consider the amount of bandwidth required in order to download the sets. And then setting up an RSS feed so that people can download the sets as a podcast.

aNtoine
22-12-09, 03:49 PM
Podcast for Global DJ Broadcast would be the PERFECT christmas gift :)

Sander Van Doorn did it, AvB did it, A&B did it, Gareth Emery did it, Markus Schossow ++++ , it must be possible for Markus Schulz also? :? :? :?

aNtoine
07-01-10, 09:49 AM
Hanna Montana got podcast ... :oops:

aNtoine
15-02-10, 12:47 PM
Still waiting for podcast... :? Paul Van Dyk and Moonbeam got their own podcast too!

Gunnvor
24-05-10, 10:16 AM
Yep, it must come Markus. It will get huge. ASOT podcast sucks.. only the original ASOT is great. TATW is HUGE. And i need a another big and lovin podcast.