PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know Where I Can Find the Coldharbour Vibe in NYC?

creichard
18-05-09, 03:48 AM
Dear Markus Schulz Fans,

I've been trying to find a club in New York City that can offer me the sumptuous ColdHarbour vibe, but I've been without luck... Can someone help me locate such a place?

Sincerely,
CREICHARD

hellosam
18-05-09, 07:29 PM
Helllloooo!! Firstly, welcome to the forum!! Secondly...NYC! yes yes yes!

Well, as for finding Markus himself- hes usually around at least once a year. he was at Pacha in Jan, and will be back for the Electric Zoo Festival which is Sat 5 Spet and Sunday 6 Sept. He will be on Sunday with Ferry Corsten et al. Its going to be a sick festival!

For Coldharbour sound....youll have to keep track of whats up! We have sooo so many shows now. Literally every single weekend has AT LEAST one trance event.

So, make sure to visit: www.tranceaddict.com (http://www.tranceaddict.com) and keep on the NYTA side. as well as Trance.nu, TranceAlliance (formerlly UKTA). In addition make sure to keep up on the clubs sites:

pachanyc.com
musicislove.net

My two favs.

madeevent.com
massiveevent.com
livenation.com
websterhall.com

as well as the artists sites :)

Cheers!!!
sam

chimera
20-05-09, 01:09 AM
one thing to add. if there is one party in nyc you go to this summer it is classics night; when it is officially announced make sure you don't miss that.

hellosam
20-05-09, 03:35 PM
one thing to add. if there is one party in nyc you go to this summer it is classics night; when it is officially announced make sure you don't miss that.

+1

8/29 (after PvD like last yeaaar! wooohoo!) this year no PvSuckass for me, I gave him enough chances hahahaha

chimera
22-05-09, 03:36 AM

+1

8/29 (after PvD like last yeaaar! wooohoo!) this year no PvSuckass for me, I gave him enough chances hahahaha

pvd in the park just isn't a good party, can't say why but i don't like it. pvd for halloween and other parties is good but not outside during the summer. anyhow, classics night isn't definitely on that date. just wait for the announcement but i do know it is being ran differently this year.