PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Zoo Festival

hellosam
14-05-09, 05:47 PM
I knew today was going to be a good day. I just knew it!!

Just announced!!!

http://www.electriczoofestival.com/emails/images/EZNY_email01.jpg

I can not WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so spoiled right now in NYC....i hope it never ends!!!!!!!

Gia
14-05-09, 09:48 PM
Oh boy! Looks sick! Wish I could be in NYC in September :/ Why it couldn't be in July?
Sam, lucky you!

chimera
16-05-09, 08:04 AM
VIP ticket already purchased :D

hellosam
18-05-09, 08:30 PM
Oh boy! Looks sick! Wish I could be in NYC in September :/ Why it couldn't be in July?
Sam, lucky you!

I wish you would be there!!!!!!!!! Are you coming back in July!!!?!?!?!?? I hope so! Id love to partay again! Miss you!!!

@ Chimera: Im getting mine soon....from what I understand its totally worth going VIP. I NEED to have access to that main stage when Mr Schulz goes on. Ill spontaneously cumbust if people get in my way. jhahahahaha

chimera
20-05-09, 01:58 AM
honestly can't really say it's definitely worth VIP since it's the inaugural event, but i would rather be safe than sorry. the reason i got VIP is for space and time. if it helps me get in faster and i have 1 square foot more dancing room i'm a happy clubber ;). plus i like knowing i can move freely between there and the "floor." i think we've only been to one party together sam but i wander like a mofo.

hellosam
20-05-09, 04:38 PM
honestly can't really say it's definitely worth VIP since it's the inaugural event, but i would rather be safe than sorry. the reason i got VIP is for space and time. if it helps me get in faster and i have 1 square foot more dancing room i'm a happy clubber ;). plus i like knowing i can move freely between there and the "floor." i think we've only been to one party together sam but i wander like a mofo.

me too!!! I love wandering around and I need room too- Im WAYYYY too old for the mass of people all over me and screaming in my ears (dont get me wrong...im soo annoying when markus is around screaming like a little girl too sometimes). Fingers crossed VIP will be easier to navigate and chill.....I guess well see. Im honestly so pumped for this event!!!

chimera
22-05-09, 04:41 AM
yeah room is key plus it's a 11hr party. you should get your vip ticket soon though, i wouldn't be surprised if they sell out. i am doing the "floor" on saturday because hoping to check out some house and techno and the people i know who listen to that won't do vip.

nhjay
27-05-09, 12:39 AM
I just purchased my vip double pak :D

I can't wait for this!

alchemy
04-09-09, 08:54 PM
Any chance we can have a "requests" thread going on here (or elsewhere on the forum)?

I haven't seen Markus since his 6 hour massive set at Pacha back in January. When he was spinning Chinook early on in the night (I believe that was the first time ever he played it) I was completely floored and kept wondering where on earth he got that monster from. I should've guessed - something that amazing must have come from the man himself.

Anyways Markus - if you're reading this I would love to hear some brilliant tracks that seems to have escaped your DJ box lately:
Marco Joosten vs. E.C. - Offshore
Paul Allen - Cherry Smoke
The New World (Guiseppe Ottavianni Remix)

And of course - I'll be sorely sorely disappointed if your set doesn't have Johnny the Fox (B&H Rmx), Lentos - Forget About Us (B&H Rmx) and some version of Sin City. I don't know how you feel about playing these darker club sounds on an early evening open-air set, but I think the NYC crowd would love it.

alchemy
04-09-09, 09:42 PM
Oh and the amazing mashup of Nothing at All and For an Angel

maria111
05-09-09, 12:02 AM
Sam girl can you give my greetings and my kisses to markus from me? :oops:

hellosam
07-09-09, 05:45 PM
Sam girl can you give my greetings and my kisses to markus from me? :oops:

awe! i wish i could have i was no where near him :(

the crowd was huge, and i learned from armins show the night before that being in the front- although you can see their beautiful faces, but you cant dance and anyone who knows me knows that i like to jump around and have fun.

soooo...i sat behind the crowd with full view of the stage and spectacular lighting and graphics as well as where the sound all came together seamlessly and jumped around like the freaking pychotc gorilla that i truly am. Its nice to really appreciate the music like that :)

though i wish i could have given him a big hug and said thank you!!

ill do that next week at dc for us both ;)

chimera
10-09-09, 06:01 AM
i wanted to go to dc that weekend but unfortunately leaving nyc and going the other direction...have to be in boston. all year i've missed hearing markus spin in my favorite cities to visit for parties (toronto and washington dc) because i have to stuff i can't re-schedule. have fun!

hellosam
10-09-09, 03:37 PM
i wanted to go to dc that weekend but unfortunately leaving nyc and going the other direction...have to be in boston. all year i've missed hearing markus spin in my favorite cities to visit for parties (toronto and washington dc) because i have to stuff i can't re-schedule. have fun!

:( sadly...we JUST cancelled the DC trip...second trip that i have to cancel last minute to see markus!!

Id be really reallllly stretching my funds to go, and honestly i need to show a little maturity here and put my wallet first :)

However, im now planning a trip to vegas to see him in nov bc i feel as though i deserve that after all this maturity crap!!

HAHAHHA

btw saw some great pics of you and kelly at EZNY!!! looks like you had a blast :) :) :) wish i got to say hi! it was so hard to remember to txt people and meet up though- my head was toooo in the music!! as im sure everyone elses was :)