PDA

View Full Version : Armada actively blocking Markus vids :(

TouchingVirus
11-05-09, 01:07 PM
To date I've had seven videos blocked in the UK & Germany by Armada over some bullshit about copyright. These are videos from the gigs I've been to, videos of the sets Markus plays etc etc

Does anybody know what's going on? I mean surely I'm allowed upload videos of a gig - it's not even like I'm ripping the full track and putting it on youtube like so many others.

I've over 150 Markus vids that'll be taken offline if this keeps up..

TouchingVirus
11-05-09, 01:21 PM
*red letters Armada's licensing wing*

They gone done made me angry now :evil: :evil:

Suceed
11-05-09, 01:58 PM
Markus Schulz chanel added some videos form MOS. Maybe that's a reason?

TouchingVirus
11-05-09, 02:30 PM
Markus Schulz chanel added some videos form MOS. Maybe that's a reason?

The videos being uploaded were provided to the folks running the youtube channel by me. They're my videos, so if there's any copyright claim it should be that they're using my videos, not that I'm using their songs ;)

Suceed
11-05-09, 07:31 PM
OK, but I don't understand one thing. Markus doesn't play a lot of tunes which are signed to Armada. Do you know what songs was on the deleted vids?

Gullie
11-05-09, 07:49 PM
maybe they are jalouse..about markus playing/producing
better tracks then armin ;) ..

..so 'FUCK ARMADA!!!!!' :evil: :evil:

james
12-05-09, 03:28 AM
Isn't Coldharbour a sister label to Armada or even a sub-label..which technically makes Coldharbour tunes Armada tunes...ya?

Could be wrong obviously...but discogs and other places list Coldharbour as a sub-label to Armada...

TouchingVirus
12-05-09, 12:07 PM
Isn't Coldharbour a sister label to Armada or even a sub-label..which technically makes Coldharbour tunes Armada tunes...ya?

Could be wrong obviously...but discogs and other places list Coldharbour as a sub-label to Armada...

Yep, you're right jimaeus :)

stefan1983
13-05-09, 09:14 AM
To date I've had seven videos blocked in the UK & Germany by Armada over some bullshit about copyright. These are videos from the gigs I've been to, videos of the sets Markus plays etc etc

Does anybody know what's going on? I mean surely I'm allowed upload videos of a gig - it's not even like I'm ripping the full track and putting it on youtube like so many others.

I've over 150 Markus vids that'll be taken offline if this keeps up..

Hey,

you´re absolutely right. This is what I´ve seen, too.
Since I live in Germany and beeing part of ASOT 400 in Wuppertal and Rotterdam,
I can't watch any of the recordings made and distributed by Armada.
On Youtube, I get an error message like that :

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2100/121yrr.png

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: