PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Gate - Sign of the Times (Markus Schulz Remix)

Suceed
16-04-09, 10:47 PM
Just couple minutes ago on ASOT 400 there was interview with Cosmic Gate.
They said that Markus Schulz remixed Sign Of The Times.
First air tomorrow in Markus set :)

MASSIVE !!!

TigerClaw
17-04-09, 12:48 AM
Can't wait to hear it tomorrow if he plays it. :)

Seb
17-04-09, 01:21 AM
i hope it's somewhat proggy actually! let's see, im so excited about it already

Rob
17-04-09, 11:31 AM
really looking forward to hear that :shock: :o :D :D

ImpactPlayaz
17-04-09, 01:53 PM
Per Markus' latest weekly blog: Clicky (http://www.markusschulz.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1239967646) or Clicky (http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=26197360&blogId=483782743)

One of my goals for the gigs last weekend was to test out the new remix I mentioned in the blog that week that I had been working on. As you all know, the guys from Cosmic Gate stopped by the house during Winter Music Conference week. I love their Sign of the Times track from their artist album of the same name, so I asked them if I could maybe get the parts from them and have a go at remixing it. I played the remix in all 3 of my sets this past weekend, and it got pretty solid reactions each time. But this week I spent some time in the studio tweaking a few things to get it finalised.

I'm officially going to debut the remix for radio during my set in Birmingham on Friday night, so keep an ear out for it.

Just another reason for you all to stay up late tonight and tune in live with us on the forum! :D

hellosam
17-04-09, 02:55 PM
why is no one noting AURORA!!!!!!!!!!!

this AND aurora rework???!!

Guys, its been soooo nice knowing you. You all are so cool, Im so happy about all the time we got to share together!! i know you wont be able to make it to the funeral, you are too far away- but please know that when I die tonight, you all will be in my heart!

amen

Mike206
18-04-09, 04:14 AM
FFF*****CCCCKKKKK the remix is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

hellosam
18-04-09, 04:37 AM
FFF*****CCCCKKKKK the remix is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

yes it IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TigerClaw
18-04-09, 05:21 AM
This remix was way better then the original. :)

TouchingVirus
18-04-09, 06:17 AM

Couldn't have said it better than Tigerclaw - +1

Serious Danger
21-04-09, 01:43 AM
song is badass

chimera
30-04-09, 06:27 AM

you know they are different enough that i wouldn't say one is much better than the other. honestly when i first heard it i was like "oh what is this" not instantly "sounds like a remix of..." markus put great spin on a quality production and gave it another perspective imo. either or love both versions.

Suceed
30-04-09, 08:16 PM
Release date: 11 May 09
FAV (Original Mix)
FAV (Hard Mix)
Sign Of The Times (Original Mix)
Sign Of The Times (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)

Stev.
11-05-09, 07:54 AM
Markus is seriously on a roll with his Coldharbour and bootleg remixes... This latest one of the new Cosmic Gate tune is simply amazing! It's so deep and very proggy, and I love the fact that Markus kept the original bassline; it fits perfectly...

other opinions? :arrow: :?:

ImpactPlayaz
11-05-09, 12:25 PM
The bassline is fricken so groovy and awesome. The remix has so much energy.

Out today on Audiojelly and would expect it to be up on the rest of the sites soon. :)