PDA

View Full Version : Dakota - Johnny The Fox

skyline_house
05-04-09, 08:50 AM
Does anyone know about this redic ID track? It is very familiar to Barnes & Heatcliff - Pyjamaparty

Stev.
06-04-09, 02:48 AM
it is that track... but of course im assuming its a remix... 8-)

Nizari
06-05-09, 10:08 PM
I cannot find the name anywhere online, and I've searched quite a bit, it's such an amazing track. It's the first one of his set at Ultra 2009 (I was there, it was absolutely amazing! First time seeing Markus live). I believe it came right before L.E.D Let there be Light.

Thank you so much!

james
07-05-09, 12:04 AM
It's still an "id" track, as in, it's being left a mystery for a while longer.

I suspect it's a Dakota track, but I have no idea.

For now it's just being called:

"ID (Track 02 from Raleigh Hotel WMC Set)"

james
07-05-09, 11:26 PM
Dakota - Johnny The Fox

Gia
07-05-09, 11:53 PM
Dakota - Johnny The Fox (Burnes & Heathcliff remix) I think

james
08-05-09, 05:28 AM
Ya, it is the remix, sorry :P

deamon
08-05-09, 10:31 AM
It seems to me, or Dakota's each new track is better then previous? :p

This is.. just wow!

Just added the video:

[youtube:3d4ce8q0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRgBv4S3E2s[/youtube:3d4ce8q0]

james
08-05-09, 11:33 AM
They've all been massive so far, but Koolhaus and Chinook are still my favorites.

Nizari
08-05-09, 08:32 PM
Nice guys, thanks! Definately gonna have to pick up Dakota when it comes out.

Gullie
08-05-09, 08:46 PM
what a massive track..looking forward to dakotas artistalbum :roll:

Elyyse
09-05-09, 12:53 AM
ah haaa!! Now thats the ID finally! LOVE the song!

David Hack
09-05-09, 09:33 AM
Just love this one 8-)

michal dybek
09-05-09, 03:08 PM
Another big tune. But what can i say...every single Dakota's track is brilliant. This one, Koolhaus and Chinook so far are my favs.

Gia
09-05-09, 08:58 PM
I still can't get enough of this track in Burnes & Heathcliff remix. I'm in love with this track since the first time I heard it :) The bass is sooooo huge, love it!
But when Markus played it as the first track @ Godskitichen in Poland it had some new sounds, it was awesome!
I was hoping he would start with it and he made it :D

MASSIVE!!!

Suceed
09-05-09, 10:12 PM
I still can't get enough of this track in Burnes & Heathcliff remix.
MASSIVE!!!
IMO Original is better, more proggy ;)

Gia
10-05-09, 05:39 PM
I still can't get enough of this track in Burnes & Heathcliff remix.
MASSIVE!!!
IMO Original is better, more proggy ;)

Heh, but Im dying when I hear this bassssssssss :P
Anyway all new Dakota tracks are great... maybe except Sin City ;)

Stev.
11-05-09, 06:31 AM
WAT!!!!??? :o Sin City is one of the best! :mrgreen:

Stev.
11-05-09, 07:59 AM
I don't think it's "Johnny The Fox" or a remix of it... I'm almost certain that it's Markus' remix to Barnes & Heatcliff - Pyjamaparty... the bass line is the exact same as the original, so it's led me to believe this otherwise...

You can listen again and compare the two... they sound different with the exception of the lead, but even that is a bit different... let me know :)

Stev.
11-05-09, 08:09 AM
woops nevermind i'm wrong haha! just saw the tracklistings ID :oops:

optheta
22-05-09, 12:29 AM
Hey guys so i listend to the official release of the Johnny the fox(Barnes & Heatcliff remix) but for some reason it doesnt have the Cut up vocals. Im very disappointed in this can anybody tell me why they arnt in the song? and yes its a full release of the song 320kpbs.

Davis
22-05-09, 07:48 AM
finally full :D :D :D

Suceed
22-05-09, 12:57 PM
Hey guys so i listend to the official release of the Johnny the fox(Barnes & Heatcliff remix) but for some reason it doesnt have the Cut up vocals. Im very disappointed in this can anybody tell me why they arnt in the song? and yes its a full release of the song 320kpbs.

coz vocal is in (Markus Schulz Big Room reconstruction) which probably won't be reelased ;)

ImpactPlayaz
22-05-09, 01:49 PM

Would you like to explain where this full release has come from, since it isn't supposed to be out yet?

optheta
22-05-09, 05:52 PM

Would you like to explain where this full release has come from, since it isn't supposed to be out yet?

Thats a rhetorical question right?

ImpactPlayaz
22-05-09, 06:06 PM

Thats a rhetorical question right?

No. I would like to know how and where you have obtained the so called "official" release of the track in 320kbps when it isn't available to buy anywhere.

optheta
22-05-09, 08:11 PM
Sorry bad wording on my part. Ive listend to leaked version of it.

james
23-05-09, 01:17 AM
Well, since it hasn't been released yet...

You've most likely downloaded a reconstruction that isn't actually the whole official track.

Why you downloading Markus' tracks though...thought you were a huge fan. =/

optheta
23-05-09, 03:39 AM
Thats why I didn't want to say i was listening to leaked verison i would get accusations that i was stealing. Its not even out yet so how do you know I wont buy it? Being an active forum member don't you think i respect Markus a little bit more then to just download his tracks?

More importantly Markus WHYYYY don't you release your Reconstruction those vocals really add to the track!

james
23-05-09, 04:50 PM
Ya, well I'm not a big fan of people downloading stuff so far ahead of its release date...kind of under minds the whole point of a release date.