http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/Coldharbour/CLHR070.jpg

Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings
Release Code: CLHR070
Release Date: May 25th 2009

R.E.N.O.I.S.E. - Dead Wishes
Arpi - Into The Abyss
Mike Mikhjian - Everlasting Tales

Samples:

R.E.N.O.I.S.E. - Dead Wishes (multiple Global DJ Broadcast plays, ASOT 400 playlisted and twice Global Selection winner on Global DJ Broadcast)

[youtube:19vxckmj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipqHZCzbk0w[/youtube:19vxckmj]

This package will be available digitally everywhere from Monday May 25th. Keep an eye out however because there may be a possibility of it appearing as a pre-release exclusive somewhere.

deamon
27-04-09, 01:49 PM
Sweet, but what about Dead Wishes (R.E.N.O.I.S.E. Dub Mix)? Wont be releaesd?

Gia
27-04-09, 05:18 PM
I still dont have enough of Hello Strings :)

TouchingVirus
27-04-09, 05:30 PM
Dead Wishes, about time :D

SndL
27-04-09, 08:31 PM
Lemme spend my hard earned money on Dead Wishes.Brilliant tune :)

james
27-04-09, 10:36 PM
Massive selections there!

michal dybek
28-04-09, 12:01 AM
YES!!! Dead Wishes :!: What a brilliant selection!!

Vinyl
28-04-09, 06:34 AM
Dead Wishes WHAT A TUNE!

Nuff said.

ImpactPlayaz
28-04-09, 04:54 PM
My apologies everyone, but I am very sad to inform you that Danilo's remix of Hello Strings has had to be removed. The reason for this is that Armada only owns the central European rights for the track, and there are seperate labels who own the rights to the original in the UK/Eire and US markets.

So unfortunately, it can't be included. I'm very sad and downhearted about this like I'm sure a lot of you are, particularly for Danilo who did such an outstanding job with the remix.

A new track has taken its place, Arpi - Into The Abyss. You will hear both this track and Everlasting Tales on GDJB in the coming weeks.

To answer the question about Dead Wishes, it is the original version that will be released. I'm not sure what's happening with regards to the Dub.

Gia
28-04-09, 06:07 PM
Darren, I have to say I am very dissapointed, it's a really really good remix of this classic...

ImpactPlayaz
28-04-09, 06:13 PM
Darren, I have to say I am very dissapointed, it's a really really good remix of this classic...

I was absoulutely stunned when I found out to be honest. I thought all along that Armada had the worldwide rights to the original and it would have been a simple and logical step acquiiring the rights to this remix for Coldharbour.

But today I learned that there was a label named Blue Planet who own the UK & Ireland rights to Hello Strings. They actually released it a few months after Armada did in 2005, with the original and a horrible "trance in your pants" style remix from Gavyn Mytchel. I'm not 100% sure but I think Ultra has the rights to the track in the US.

It's very sad, and I assumed that everything had been sorted because this was in the schedules for about a month now and nothing was flagged until today. Please be aware though that this is no one's fault. Not Danilo's, not Armada's, it's just an unfortunate situation where multiple labels own the rights to the same track across the globe. Danilo didn't originally intend to make the remix for a full release anyway. We just came up with the idea that because it was getting good reactions on GDJB, and because we all assumed that because Armada owned the original, then it would be simple to release the remix on a Coldharbour Selections.

Sigh, feel terrible about it really.

deamon
28-04-09, 06:31 PM
lol Google doesn't know anything about Arpi - Into The Abyss. Hope to hear it in two days @ GDJB :)

About Ercole Remix.. Shit happens but life goes on :)

aakos
29-04-09, 08:37 AM
R.E.N.O.I.S.E. - Dead Wishes 8-)

Finally! :P
Dub and M.S. Intro Edit would be good too. :P

Rick Valentine
04-05-09, 02:34 PM
Nice to see the Coldharbour Selections are back :)

james
07-05-09, 10:23 PM
Man...that was a massive remix too.

Still looking forward to Dead Wishes at least.

optheta
25-05-09, 06:08 PM
is that release date wrong? I looked on Beatport and Audiojelly yet i dont see it :/

Stev.
29-05-09, 12:05 AM
yeah dude wats up with the release date??? i've been trying to look for it...

Rick Valentine
31-05-09, 03:25 PM
Its obviously been held back for some reason, but just keep checking audiojelly as they seem to get the release first !!!!
Im sure it will be out in the next couple of weeks.

deamon
03-06-09, 02:20 PM
June 8th is the 100% confirmed date.
Btw Arpy's thack also has an intro mix :)

Rick Valentine
04-06-09, 08:06 PM
Its on beatport.com now kids :)

aakos
05-06-09, 01:44 PM
Finally! 8-)

SndL
05-06-09, 05:00 PM
I've just purchased myself the Mike's tune.Well done buddy.Great tune worth every penny :)

Iceburgs
15-06-09, 02:43 PM
Excellent! It's about time Dead Wishes got released. Now if only Coldharbour could perhaps get the rights to Equal Horizon - Samadhi? I would love to hear that again, that's for sure!