PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz Interview with Trance.nu

Elyyse
06-04-09, 11:56 PM
http://trance.nu/v4/_themes/tnuv4/assets/artists/markusschul09z.jpg

Trance.nu caught up with Miami based DJ / producer and label owner Markus Schulz for a very detailed interview about his latest mix compilation Toronto '09, the new Dakota album, his DJ gigs and much more!

Link: http://trance.nu/v4/perm/interviews/23967

---
Great interview Markus!! Already working on another Markus Schulz album while Promo-ing Dakota & Toronto '09... And you will be in about 18 more countries next week... (okay exaggeration).. but wow- so much work.. we are enjoying it, helps me get my work done in fact.. Thank you!

TouchingVirus
07-04-09, 12:18 AM
That was up all of maybe four hours and it's here, stalker lol! :D

Another great interview, and Markus leaked info on the release package for Nothing at All - Massive!

Elyyse
07-04-09, 01:44 AM
That was up all of maybe four hours and it's here, stalker lol! :D

Another great interview, and Markus leaked info on the release package for Nothing at All - Massive!

ahahaha NO!!! Trance.nu is my home page on my mozilla.. i went to check my email and it popped up as a main page news item - LOL! :P

but great this certainly adds to my case now hahahah

Ctira.d
07-04-09, 12:43 PM
Amazing interview, I can not wait for 13 June, and will play Markus at PURE.

ImpactPlayaz
07-04-09, 02:16 PM
That was a fascinating interview, Twan did a really great job with it. :)

Many thanks Elyse for posting the link here for us. :D I have added it as a news item to the front page of the website.

Nothing at All is something to really look forward to this summer, right guys? :mrgreen:

Elyyse
08-04-09, 05:42 AM
That was a fascinating interview, Twan did a really great job with it. :)

Many thanks Elyse for posting the link here for us. :D I have added it as a news item to the front page of the website.

Nothing at All is something to really look forward to this summer, right guys? :mrgreen:

heheh my pleasure Darren!! Yea Nothing At All is HUGE! You know, I was relistening to Markus's mashup this morning and I was imagining myself in Miami, rocking out the beginning of that track... if I had unexpectedly heard Susana's vocals dropped in that as a mashup.. i would have FLIPPED!!!

(when i listened to the episode I knew the track ahead of time, so i cheated, I shouldnt do that anymore.. although it is a danger to my general health due to the excitement that ensues... ) hahahah