PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz @ Vision Chicago 11 April 2009

hellosam
16-03-09, 06:15 PM
Chicago is one of my FAVORITE cities!! And the people there are no exception to why I love this place. The events are always a blast and I always get to meet so many cool great people.
Plus, you can not beat the cheap trip it is to go there- its actually cheaper for me to fly to chicago, spend the night on mag mile and see a show then it is for me to drive up to NYC and stay. (And I have huge huge discounts on hotels in NYC)

I think its imperative i go check out Markus' set in Chi Town! Do we have any chicago fans here????

(no flyer avail)

gdjb1984
21-03-09, 07:34 PM
yess here is a fan of markus but not exactly in chicagoo ...i will drive from indianapolis to party with the number one dj of this earth ....i got my ticket already and im so ready to rock every single track... omg i cant wait for it ...would be nice if markus dicide to broadcast in that city...i was in the gdjb recorded from pacha new york in 2007 and hope to be in chicago the same way....chantin markus,markus,markus..... i cant wait to hear those dakota tracks .....yuhuuuuuuuuuuu

hellosam
23-03-09, 03:03 PM
yess here is a fan of markus but not exactly in chicagoo ...i will drive from indianapolis to party with the number one dj of this earth ....i got my ticket already and im so ready to rock every single track... omg i cant wait for it ...would be nice if markus dicide to broadcast in that city...i was in the gdjb recorded from pacha new york in 2007 and hope to be in chicago the same way....chantin markus,markus,markus..... i cant wait to hear those dakota tracks .....yuhuuuuuuuuuuu

yes yes yes!! :) its going to be great!!!

gdjb1984
23-03-09, 06:01 PM
and you know it ...like always!

hellosam
13-04-09, 06:56 PM
:( So....of course...I didnt make it to this one :( No one to take with me. So SAD! And i heard it was a great great show!! There were two others- deadmau5 and someone else at other venues this night- leaving Vision to TRUE and REPECTFUL Schulz lovers. This must have been soooooo fun.

Hope someone here went and has the 411!!!!!! :)