PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz @ Pure Prague 13.06.2009.

Zéé
06-03-09, 09:40 PM
http://unitedmusic.cz/files/markuspure.jpg

http://www.pureprague.cz/

I think a lot of forum member in CEE will go to visit Prague again. ;)

PURE - MARKUS SCHULZ

ARTISTS: MARKUS SCHULZ (exclusive 5hrs set)
Glenn Morrison

TIME: 10 pm - 6 am

TICKETS:

Regular: 750 CZK
VIP: 1500 CZK

Ticketpro www.ticketpro.cz (http://www.ticketpro.cz)
(Ticket fee is included.)

http://unitedmusic.cz/en/events/pure-markus-schulz/

Hayley
08-03-09, 12:30 PM
Might have to try and get to this one myself... hmmmmm :P

Gia
09-03-09, 10:15 PM
3 weeks after my b-day... I wish to be there. I couldn't miss it ....

Alexandra
10-03-09, 02:02 PM
I'll be there !!!!! :mrgreen:

Ctira.d
11-03-09, 02:38 PM
I go also. I have a ticket home!

Zéé
22-03-09, 05:16 PM
Good, than we have to arrange a meeting.

I think next week i will buy my ticket too.

Gia
26-03-09, 12:27 PM
Ze, meeting is a must! ;) I cant wait to see all familiar faces in Prague, it will be a massive party :)

edited ;)

Zéé
26-03-09, 10:32 PM
I's not Zéé, it is Zé because the site did not allowe me to register with two word.
Last year meeting in Prague, this year meeting in Prague. It will be a long long story. :)

Hayley
30-05-09, 12:01 PM
Flight's booked, hotel booked :P

Not long to go! Cannot wait for this :D

Zéé
31-05-09, 03:55 PM
Despite of the fact that i am not active in the couple of month i think we MS-com forum members have to party together. I think we will arrive at 10 o'clock. I do not know Prague very well so you can suggest a good place to make a before party. :)

Oh, and one month later Markus comes to Budapest again to an open air festival!

BeforeStorm
05-06-09, 08:44 PM
I'll be there !!!!! :mrgreen:

Well Well Well :D considering that is my first post on that forum, I'll might introduce myself, me Iz Karol also from Katowice POLAND (make some noise) and since last years PURE party with Armin van Buuren I'm visiting the venue all the time :)

so I see that I'm not the only one who is going from my place, and other thing is that I see some good old members from FTB forum (read. GIA!) and many more, so for question... Are ppl goin to meet up? Hell Yeah I'm onto it!

now I'm gonna browse the forum for some request topics :D cuz as always in PURE I want to have my request played, even by Marcus

so PLEASE PLEASE Marcus, make my day next week and play me Dakota - Johnny The Fox (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix), It's a massive, massive choon full of good vibes and would love to hear it...

Peace to all and from the m=bottom of my heart HOPE to see you all in Sazazu...

Zéé
06-06-09, 12:06 PM
Wow, Alex, we are going to meet after years? :)
Monica, i remember last year i had problem with my cell, i wrote you a couple of text-messages but you didn't recive it.

I write you a PM and i write my phonenumber there, ok?

Gia
06-06-09, 12:39 PM
Wow, Alex, we are going to meet after years? :)
Monica, i remember last year i had problem with my cell, i wrote you a couple of text-messages but you didn't recive it.

I write you a PM and i write my phonenumber there, ok?

Ze, you got my number wrong, now I see it ;) I sent you my phone number and stored yours ;) I will meet you there for sure! But unfortunately I can't be part of any meet up before the party as I should arrive in Prague about 10 pm (going right after my work lol)

Gia
06-06-09, 12:45 PM
Ahhh, I thought I wouldn't be able to go to Prague. I decided just yesterday to go after my work by the car lol (crazy as always)

Hayley, you still going to Prague hunnie? Say yes, please! I want to see your sweet face again, missed you tones!

BeforeStorm -> heh, I received your post on FTB ;) It would be awesome to meet up, but I can't be in Prague before 10 pm, so I will see you all in the club. Alexandra isn't going unfortunatelly :/
But you will have the opportunity to meet some of MS.com forumers from other countries ;)

I just can't wait to see guys!

Hayley
07-06-09, 02:52 PM
Hayley, you still going to Prague hunnie? Say yes, please! I want to see your sweet face again, missed you tones!

Yep, I am indeed :D

I'm flying from Stansted right after MOS - Can't wait! :D

Edited :)

BeforeStorm
08-06-09, 10:31 PM
BeforeStorm -> heh, I received your post on FTB ;) It would be awesome to meet up, but I can't be in Prague before 10 pm, so I will see you all in the club. Alexandra isn't going unfortunatelly :/
But you will have the opportunity to meet some of MS.com forumers from other countries ;)

I just can't wait to see guys!

I'm also going to Prague by car and also after my work so think that I'm going to be there by 9 p.m. :) quick lunch in the city and there we go :) gonna look after you and the forumers, btw will send you a text msg with my phone number on FTB or here to have a direct contact with you in the club :) and hell no, that's too bad Alexandra isn't going, more ppl is better party :)

Gia
13-06-09, 11:04 AM
And this big day has arrived :) Im at work till 5 and than go to Prague :) I can't wait !!! So excited !!!

aakos
14-06-09, 07:50 PM
thank you Markus, that was incredible!!! 5h and 10minutes, aaah heaven! :o
my massivest clubbing night in Prague ever! :twisted:
can't wait to hear on di. :P

BeforeStorm
15-06-09, 10:59 PM
thank you Markus, that was incredible!!! 5h and 10minutes, aaah heaven! :o
my massivest clubbing night in Prague ever! :twisted:
can't wait to hear on di. :P

Yup, agree in 100% with that, unfortunately I haven't meet with GIA but I all though it was an magnificent party, full of energy set, some uplifting emotional trance bombs...

two words.......PURE Trance :)