PDA

View Full Version : Germany ?

Xsai
12-02-09, 10:36 AM
Hi i am a very Great Fan of Markus and i have to ask.
it is possible to see Markus this Year in Germany ?

djustoe
17-02-09, 12:58 AM
yeah I cant understand why he doesnt play in his home country !
I regularly visit Germany (after having lived there for a couple of years) and would love to see him play there.

stefan1983
17-02-09, 09:32 AM
This is a question, I´ve asked myself a lot...
Since Armin is also not playing in Germany, except Nature One or Mayday,
this means something.
Its is because of the Trance scene there.
If you ask someone, what people's understanding of trance is,
they'll mostly answer "Cascada....."
People around here, don't even now who Armin, Paul van Dyk or Markus is!
Their understanding of Trance are songs from Cascada & Co....
I'm always trying to convince them, that Trance is something different than that!

But I don't think, this will change in the near future...,
This is also the reason, that my girlfriend and me are going to party in the Netherlands.... ;) We´re living next to the border to NL and Belgium, what's really good to visit partys like Trance Energy, Armada Night, Armin Only, Essence Festival, Tomorrowland, Dance Valley etc.... ;)) and to see Markus a lot ;)

maria111
17-02-09, 09:40 AM
even that germany is next to holland we all know that the trance scene was never huge in germany since the techno stuff has taken most of the scene there.. but in the other hand i dont think people have to compain,that much anyway,since holland is really next door so ;)

and btw hallo an alle Leute aus Deutschland!Die schön zu sehen, Sie alle hier! :)

stefan1983
17-02-09, 11:18 AM
yeah this is one reason... ;) ,
at least if you are living in western germany ;)

People here in germany are mostly aggressive and it doesn't make fun
to party here...

On the other side of the border, the dutch people are very friendly
and since I am going to party there (2003!) I´ve never seen
aggressive people or any brawl there. Here many guys are looking to pick a fight.., which
really p****** me off!!
So, I don't complain about that and I am happy to live where I live and to have the chance to go to so much partys there ;)

btw, in Germany, techno is dead. Here's only house and RNB very hot,
techno is dying and Trance has been good for only a few years (1996-2002),
where DJ´s like Blank & Jones, ATB were very hot. Nowdays, you only have a few guys like Kyau vs. Albert or Super 8 & Tab, but they are not that big in the scene and are mostly on tour around the world, but not playing in their hometown.

TouchingVirus
17-02-09, 03:34 PM
Here many guys are looking to pick a fight.., which
really p****** me off!!

Not just Germany ;)

djustoe
18-02-09, 12:01 AM
even that germany is next to holland we all know that the trance scene was never huge in germany since the techno stuff has taken most of the scene there.. but in the other hand i dont think people have to compain,that much anyway,since holland is really next door so ;)

and btw hallo an alle Leute aus Deutschland!Die schön zu sehen, Sie alle hier! :)

i always thought Germany was where trance originated?

stefan1983
18-02-09, 08:57 AM
Maria, you're right, but it was gone as fast as it started.... ;)