PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz in Toronto AGAIN!!!! MArch 21st 2009

Angx
07-02-09, 01:04 AM
I can never get to much of this man. Simply amaizing.

If you can can you please play
Timmy & Tommy - Full Tiltin (Joint Operations Centre Remix)
Dyor 2 Dyor - Vision (Big Emotion Mix)
Markus Schulz - The New World & Fly to colours (Genix remix);p
Thomas Bronzwaer - Certitude

Drinks will be on me all night for these tracks Markus. ok that didn't sound right but you know what i mean. See you soon brother.

shaneat
12-02-09, 09:13 PM
how come the 21st march gig not show in Guv site?

TouchingVirus
13-02-09, 11:01 AM
how come the 21st march gig not show in Guv site?

That's something you'll have to ask the folks who run the Guvurnment's website. Markus will be there on the 21st of March according to the Tour Dates list which can be found at viewtopic.php?f=15&t=211 (http://www.markusschulz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=211)

chimera
15-02-09, 03:54 AM
i was so set to go to this but with markus spinning at bal en blanc not sure i can do canada twice in a two week span although i would love to.

also, odd that its not on the site...but if i think about it everything i've heard about contact is through toronto tas.

hellosam
18-02-09, 08:00 PM
im going. i have to go. there is no choice.

omg...i cant i have to pick up elyse from the airport!!!

:(

everyone have so much fun. I cant believe i just came to this realization in the middle of my post :( so sad

t4e
02-03-09, 10:41 PM
i was so set to go to this but with markus spinning at bal en blanc not sure i can do canada twice in a two week span although i would love to.

also, odd that its not on the site...but if i think about it everything i've heard about contact is through toronto tas.

ooh man, bal en blanc will pale in comparison to Contact in Toronto

GUVERNMENT
MARKUS SCHULZ
GLENN MORRISON
MATTHEW DEKAY
JEROME ISMA-AE
MARK OLIVER myspace

KOOL HAUS
ARMIN VAN BUUREN
GARETH EMERY
MENNO DE JONG
BLAKE JARRELL

http://www.theguvernment.com/flyers/contact09.jpg

TouchingVirus
03-03-09, 04:08 PM
WOW!

There is just one DJ on that lineup who isn't represented by David Lewis Productions :P

hellosam
03-03-09, 04:51 PM
omg i threw up in my mouth a little when i saw this flyer

I can not believe im going to miss Armin and Markus in the same place!!! uuuughhh

everyone have fun :(

t4e
04-03-09, 03:24 AM
i will try to take as many pictures as i can :mrgreen:

chimera
05-03-09, 03:13 AM

ooh man, bal en blanc will pale in comparison to Contact in Toronto

GUVERNMENT
MARKUS SCHULZ
GLENN MORRISON
MATTHEW DEKAY
JEROME ISMA-AE
MARK OLIVER myspace

KOOL HAUS
ARMIN VAN BUUREN
GARETH EMERY
MENNO DE JONG
BLAKE JARRELL

actually no. there are more trance djs sure but they are on at the same time. at BeB it will be 14.5hrs straight. you aren't going to have to pick between listening to armin or markus or even menno or whoever. personally, i'm already leaning toward not going to this although i KNOW it'll be good. looking at the line up the only person i would trade for is menno because he played one of the best sets i've ever heard in my life at BeB last year. chewed us up and spat us back out, it was filthy. now if i were to hear markus is playing a 6hr set things could change but given the number of people i'm sure his set will be somewhere close to 3hrs correct?

t4e
05-03-09, 05:09 PM
actually no. there are more trance djs sure but they are on at the same time. at BeB it will be 14.5hrs straight. you aren't going to have to pick between listening to armin or markus or even menno or whoever. personally, i'm already leaning toward not going to this although i KNOW it'll be good. looking at the line up the only person i would trade for is menno because he played one of the best sets i've ever heard in my life at BeB last year. chewed us up and spat us back out, it was filthy. now if i were to hear markus is playing a 6hr set things could change but given the number of people i'm sure his set will be somewhere close to 3hrs correct?

yeah, i think he will be on for about 3 hours, doors open at 10pm and the event is advertised as "Alive till 7AM"

tbh, although Armin has been always good in LIVE performances, between Markus and Armin i'll never have a problem to chose :D

besides, personally i never got a chance to see Gareth Emery when he was here before, so i look forward to that
from the line up looks like i'll stay in The Guvernment, and if that doesn't go too well i'll switch over to Menno

too bad Mortin Roth is not on the line-up anymore as originally planned :(

chimera
10-03-09, 04:29 AM
too bad about martin roth, he played in nyc a couple months ago and he's really quite good live. he played such a ridiculous set m.i.k.e.'s set right after his paled in comparison and it wasn't a bad set. as for armin, i heard at labour last year he was ridiculous so might be worth it to check at least part of his set out. honestly if i weren't going to bal en blanc i'd make a nice little trip up to tdot but can't...probably substitute with a trip to dc the following weekend to hear markus if i can round up some people.

Coxx
14-03-09, 06:04 AM
7 more days left i cant wait for this event i really hope Markus and Armin are not playing at
the same time :( thats going to suck big time...

hellosam
19-03-09, 04:42 PM
omgosh its slowly killing me knowing that Im not going to this event!!!

Coxx
19-03-09, 04:56 PM
omgosh its slowly killing me knowing that Im not going to this event!!! whats stoping you :P

hellosam
19-03-09, 06:11 PM
omgosh its slowly killing me knowing that Im not going to this event!!! whats stoping you :P

welll...my good friend needed a ride home from the airport...so i said yes...now ive found her a ride but mula is short this week, so theres no extras for the trip (btw toronto used to be a very cheap trip from CT but now its quite pricey- whats THAT all about!!??)

maybe i could just hitch hike there! then its a free trip hahaha

Coxx
19-03-09, 06:26 PM
(btw toronto used to be a very cheap trip from CT but now its quite pricey- whats THAT all about!!??)

maybe i could just hitch hike there! then its a free trip hahaha what do you mean CT and where you coming from cant you take a bus ?

hellosam
19-03-09, 07:50 PM
CT as in Connecticut- thats where i live :)

Nope, no buses. Plane is about 350 which is crazy. normally i drive to Toronto- 9 hours, its not horrible.

Coxx
20-03-09, 10:23 PM
the time slots for the event

The Guvernment
10pm-11pm - Mark Oliver
11pm-12:30am - Matthew Dekay
12:30am-2am - Glenn Morrison
2am-5am - Markus Schulz
5am-Close - Jerome Isma-Ae

Koolhaus
10pm-11:30pm - Blake Jarrell
11:30pm-1am - Gareth Emery
1am-4:30am - Armin Van Buuren
4:30am-Close - Menno De Jong

not really liking the time slots :( :( hoping to get a chance to see Markus :( :(

ramballo
21-03-09, 10:43 PM
^^ i hoping for a chance to catch Armin LOL
I gonna be there from start to end with Markus
got to hear Toronto 09 LIVE

chimera
23-03-09, 05:21 AM
read the reviews and looks like markus killed it at contact and armin was good too supposedly. overall a great night, this really makes me want to take a trip to dc for markus' set BUT unfortunately for me armin is in nyc the same night so no travel buddy this time around. i'll catch them both the following week but damn after the reviews i want to hear markus.

hellosam
23-03-09, 03:02 PM
I heard all great reviews too!!!! I wish I had been able to go :( Im happy to hear everyone had a blast- but not so happy to hear armin and markus were on at the same time. i probably would have had a bout of cardiac arrest for that. although, its a no brainer- markus set would have been where i was!

Cant wait for some pics!!!