PDA

View Full Version : Cass & Slide - Perception (ID Remix)-Markus Remix?

optheta
06-02-09, 04:36 AM
Markus has been banging this remix of Cass & Slide Perception and it seems he is the only DJ doing it. Does anybody know if this is his own remix? and if it is being released?

TouchingVirus
06-02-09, 12:36 PM
Wow, totally figured that there'd be a thread on this already :shock:

The fact it's only Markus playing it (and the Airwave remix) dooes lead me to believe it's his own remix but nothing's been confirmed and it's not been ID'd yet. Without the ID you probably can't expect a release date soon anyways but I really hope it gets released in the end (the both of them), amazing tunes!

Rick Valentine
11-02-09, 08:22 PM
Dont forget the Three Drives Remix too !!!!

There all produced in a very similar way and pretty much the same style :)
We all know Cass & Slide - Perception is an all time fave of Markus's !!!!

Glenn-Holmes
11-02-09, 11:31 PM
Dont forget the Three Drives Remix too !!!!

There all produced in a very similar way and pretty much the same style :)
We all know Cass & Slide - Perception is an all time fave of Markus's !!!!

It'a also on my top favourite tunes.

amazing vocal that will always touch my soul

ID LOVER
16-03-09, 07:27 PM
I Heard ON AN INTERVIEW of Markus that he said that he was making bootleg remixes of classic tunes that were like 9 minutes each and all of them really do sound like bootlegs so i would say that all of those remixes are his or Dakota's well that will be revealed as time passes cheersssssss...

Borislav
07-04-09, 04:44 PM
Or it could be one of these Markus Schulz Reconstructions ? :roll:

Mike206
14-04-09, 06:24 AM
I talked to Markus @ Bal en Blanc, and he confirmed it to me that it's his remix!

stefan1983
14-04-09, 08:41 AM
I talked to Markus @ Bal en Blanc, and he confirmed it to me that it's his remix!

HI,

that´s what we all thought ;)

Now it´s official.

Great choon....!

optheta
20-04-09, 08:33 AM
FUCK Markus can you please talk about the release date of this Reconstruction, I really really want it. It sounds so good without the vocals and the updated percussions etc. PLEASE PLEASE RELEASE

PS: When i say "FUCK Markus" I mean that in the nicest most humble way possible, seriously i do. I just get annoyed having to listen to a part of markus's set inorder to listen to this song.

Suceed
25-04-09, 02:31 PM
Now it's Official

The crescendo of my set probably did not come as a surprise to many. I have been asked questions such as picking my favorite track of all time or if I could pick a track I wish I could have made on many occasions in interviews, and hand on heart, the answer for the past 10 years has always been Cass & Slide - Perception. It was the definitive Coldharbour sound, way ahead of its time. And since we were celebrating 400 episodes of A State Of Trance - 8 years of trance, then the only possible appropriate way I could finish my set would be with Perception. A very, very special moment with the crowd was shared as I played my remix that I worked on just after last summer. I wish I could get Naimee Coleman’s vocals to the track because that would make the remix so much more special, but unfortunately I have yet to have any success in making contact with her or the label.

Lane
28-04-09, 04:50 PM
The remix I play is the Kinesis Remix

and it sounds identical to the remix he plays, but i would love to have a copy of his.

optheta
29-04-09, 06:57 AM
Well markus's Remix has no vocals i basically want that song with no vocals but i can't seem to find it :(

Rick Valentine
04-05-09, 02:24 PM
Yes its his remix he confirmed it afew months back when i was chatting to him and also when he confirmed that there will be a Dakota album.
Great remix of a great track.

MrE
28-05-09, 12:08 AM
This is, along with Xpander, my favourite track ever, & i adore Markus' version of it. Adds to the original without taking away what was so great about it in the first place.

I'd love to see some kind of Coldharbour Remix compilation with all of Markus' reworkings of new & classic tracks.

Yeah Rick
15-07-09, 02:04 AM
Just bumpin this up for a sick track. I haven't heard him play it in awhile, hopefully he brings it back soon for another World Tour episode :P

maart
18-12-09, 05:03 PM
Hi

Markus played vocal version of this at Best of Both Worlds.
You can clearly hear, that this version has new voice, maybe new by Naimee Coleman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkWz5LnmlUI

alchemy
05-03-10, 04:16 PM
This track should've been in Las Vegas '10

Ernie
06-03-10, 05:51 PM
Justine Suissa did the vocals.