PDA

View Full Version : Global DJ Broadcast (22-01-2009)

ImpactPlayaz
22-01-09, 12:00 AM
Global DJ Broadcast January 22nd 2009
With Markus Schulz

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/GDJB/gdjblogo.jpg (http://www.globaldjbroadcast.com)

Markus Schulz
01. Armin van Buuren Featuring Vera Ostrava - What If (Ohmna Dub)
02. Cramp - Deadline
03. Cosmic Gate Featuring Emma Hewitt - Not Enough Time (Club Mix)
04. Moonbeam Featuring Blackfeel Wite - Your Wind is in My Hands
05. Stan Kolev - Soma Funk (Yvel & Tristan Remix)
06. Mike Foyle Presents Statica - Bittersweet Nightshade (Markus Schulz Return To Coldharbour Remix)
07. Auftakt - Auftakt (Basil O'Glue Remix)
08. Sol & Grimm - Pororoca
09. Daniel Portman - Wellness Park (Helvetic Nerds Remix)
10. Kuffdam - Burning Up (Mango Remix)
11. Synergy - Hello Strings (Danilo Ercole Remix)
12. Ernesto vs. Bastian - Laserbrain
13. LightFlow Featuring Ken Spector - Alone (Benya Remix)
14. LavKastor - Ssab (Euforia Festival Original Mix)
15. DJ Eco - American Blues (DJ Eco & Martin Roth Edit) [Global Selection]
16. 4 Strings - Let Me Take Your Breath Away (Orjan Nilsen Remix)
17. Sequentia - Infinite Horizon (Maarten Hercules Remix)
18. Paul Allen - Cherry Smoke
19. Elevation - Biscayne (Lemon & Einar K Remix) [World Premiere]

TouchingVirus
22-01-09, 02:23 AM
Looking forward to this, if it's anything like last week's mixes on both GDJB and Evolution it's right up my street 8-) 8-)

TigerClaw
22-01-09, 02:38 AM
See you guys in chat on Thursday.

Oh and btw, I made one of Markus's pictures as the Obama Poster. :)

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/12/12793/folders/205519/2382720GDJBObamaPoster.gif

Hayley
22-01-09, 10:37 AM
2 Hours of Markus :P

See you all in chat later.....

Darren, Danny....may need your help with something ;)

Rune89
22-01-09, 11:38 AM
Great, my lucky day is here again ! Thursday and GDJB with our truly Markus Schulz :mrgreen:

TouchingVirus
22-01-09, 02:59 PM
2 Hours of Markus :P

See you all in chat later.....

Darren, Danny....may need your help with something ;)

Yup, I'll be in the chatroom anyways :)

Suceed
22-01-09, 03:09 PM
Looking forward to this, if it's anything like last week's mixes on both GDJB and Evolution it's right up my street 8-) 8-)
I prefer evolution with some clasics ;] I really dislike last GDJB .. ;/
see you guys on chat ;]

LuisGonzalez
22-01-09, 04:20 PM
W00t another Thursday has quickly arrived. I'm starting to like Thursdays better than Fridays :lol: :P

Edit: Dave Ur would you mind linking me with the stream link again if possible mate? Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:

hellosam
22-01-09, 04:21 PM
Happy happy Thursday!!!!!! 1.5 hours...hahah and counting!!! and Markus in NYC tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mathur
22-01-09, 05:26 PM
35 min.Of Markus...... :) :) :) :)

Hayley
22-01-09, 05:37 PM
Happy happy Thursday!!!!!! 1.5 hours...hahah and counting!!! and Markus in NYC tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so jealous!! :P

hellosam
22-01-09, 05:40 PM

I wish you were here to come along!!!!!!!
I promise this time to take so many pictures though :) I never follow through on that promise- but i will tomorrow

hellosam
22-01-09, 05:42 PM
35 min.Of Markus...... :) :) :) :)
:?: :?:

no two HOURS!! :) I think you mean 35 until Markus but I just had to give you a hard time ;)

trancesets
22-01-09, 05:53 PM
Hi guys. I am looking for some 192 kbps stream... :oops:

maria111
22-01-09, 05:56 PM
hello everyone i am here as well :)

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:03 PM
Yayyyyyy its time!!

Hi Maria!!

maria111
22-01-09, 06:05 PM
Yayyyyyy its time!!

Hi Maria!!

hello there girl whats up? :)

LuisGonzalez
22-01-09, 06:06 PM

http://www.markusschulz.hu:8888/listen.pls 192 k

I am tuned in not sure if it's today's show though. I will find out through IDs.

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:07 PM
Yayyyyyy its time!!

Hi Maria!!

hello there girl whats up? :)

Sadly a lot of work today :( But at least we have GDJB that will get me through this mess...HAHAHAH

talala
22-01-09, 06:09 PM
thats a gr8 remix of What If...

LuisGonzalez
22-01-09, 06:09 PM
Anyone know the current ID playing?

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:10 PM
thats a gr8 remix of What If...

very nice...i get chills remembering the original right here..... :) :)

ImpactPlayaz
22-01-09, 06:10 PM
One of the best tunes of 2008, that I never get tired of hearing. Fantastic. :mrgreen:

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:13 PM
One of the best tunes of 2008, that I never get tired of hearing. Fantastic. :mrgreen:

very nice!! this tune would sound do nice followed up with Adens Dream!!! :) :) :) :)

trancesets
22-01-09, 06:13 PM

I am tuned in not sure if it's today's show though. I will find out through IDs.

Yeah man. THX

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:15 PM
oh oh oh heres a nice tuuuunnnneee!!!

YAAAAYYY!!

LuisGonzalez
22-01-09, 06:15 PM

Yeah man. THX

It is today's episode, and don't thank me thank Dave Ur for posting it up :P

maria111
22-01-09, 06:16 PM
Sadly a lot of work today :( But at least we have GDJB that will get me through this mess...HAHAHAH

i forgot the time difference sorry!oh well i havent been able really to listen to the show due to internet problems! :evil: the last time i was able to listen was from the tour here :oops:

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:17 PM

i forgot the time difference sorry!oh well i havent been able really to listen to the show due to internet problems! :evil: the last time i was able to listen was from the tour here :oops:

oooohhh no!! Ill keep my fingers crossed for you!!!!

LuisGonzalez
22-01-09, 06:18 PM
What a lovely tune!

Hayley
22-01-09, 06:19 PM

I wish you were here to come along!!!!!!!
I promise this time to take so many pictures though :) I never follow through on that promise- but i will tomorrow

I promise, one day I WILL make the journey! :D

maria111
22-01-09, 06:20 PM

thanks alot! :) i just remember i should post as well my pictures + my videos from that night in the party section as well!pretty sure not everyone have seen them anyway :)

zakka101
22-01-09, 06:21 PM
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah markus is bomb diggity Fresh. N00b posts for the win.

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:22 PM
markus just said the magic words!!!!

"gettin a little dark right here..."

yeaaaaahhhh :mrgreen:

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:23 PM

thanks alot! :) i just remember i should post as well my pictures + my videos from that night in the party section as well!pretty sure not everyone have seen them anyway :)

yes yes do!!! Cant wait to check them out!

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:24 PM
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah markus is bomb diggity Fresh. N00b posts for the win.

Welcome to the forum!!!! :) :)

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:26 PM
i dont like that right there...it sounds like someones just messing around with the effects or something.... |-|

maria111
22-01-09, 06:27 PM
markus just said the magic words!!!!

"gettin a little dark right here..."

yeaaaaahhhh :mrgreen:

i thought so because i was thinking the same... :twisted:

ImpactPlayaz
22-01-09, 06:34 PM
No comments required for Bittersweet, a masterful remix effort. :)

maria111
22-01-09, 06:36 PM
oh boy hearing this live from markus it was just AMAZING :mrgreen:

TouchingVirus
22-01-09, 06:37 PM
More Cosmic Gate plz :D Or maybe that Phynn remix again, can't get it outta my head!

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:39 PM
oh boy hearing this live from markus it was just AMAZING :mrgreen:

+12385749813218 :o

Rick Valentine
22-01-09, 06:43 PM
Finally tuned in !!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Clients who cant make decisions that should have been done ages ago before i start working for them piss me off and make me late for GDJB...

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:45 PM
Hola Rick!!! :)

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:50 PM
I feel like im listening to a Dakota intro that just hasnt gotten to the meat yet......... what IS this??

Rick Valentine
22-01-09, 06:51 PM

Hello :)

Is that you in irc chat as Sam ??? :p

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:53 PM

Hello :)

Is that you in irc chat as Sam ??? :p

No :(

I cant get into chat here..is someone pretending to be meee??? hahah no no no that cant happen ;)

ImpactPlayaz
22-01-09, 06:54 PM
Nice track, Markus played this on Evolution last week.

hellosam
22-01-09, 06:59 PM
Thats why Im talking to myself on the forum here, huh? I always forget all you buggers go into that chat!!! hahahah

I will have to figure a way to finagle the chat to work on my work PC someday....im feeling very left out :(

lol lol jk jk :P

TouchingVirus
22-01-09, 07:00 PM
08 is meant to be Sol & Grimm - Pororoca according to Sndl in the chatroom :)

zakka101
22-01-09, 07:00 PM
Hey sammy! come to the irc chat its quite intriguing, and fun to watch people talk. Lol

i have been on the forum for quite some time now, just rarely post.

:D

ImpactPlayaz
22-01-09, 07:01 PM
Mango's stuff is always so awesome, big fan. :)

Rick Valentine
22-01-09, 07:02 PM
Ohhh a new remix of Hello Strings :)

ImpactPlayaz
22-01-09, 07:03 PM

Thanks. I couldn't make out 7 properly, because you can hear Markus giggling while he is saying the remixer's name, which sounded like O'Glue. :P

hellosam
Hey sammy! come to the irc chat its quite intriguing, and fun to watch people talk. Lol

i have been on the forum for quite some time now, just rarely post.

:D

I cant :( IM at work and it just says "connecting" and never does..... you have to REPRESENT in the chat room for me :) hahahahahaha Ill rep the forum. HAHAHAHAHAHA

i think i had too much red bull

listen to this dirty sounds here...YAYAYAYYA!

maria111
interesting new remix aww :)

hellosam
22-01-09, 07:04 PM

Thanks. I couldn't make out 7 properly, because you can hear Markus giggling while he is saying the remixer's name, which sounded like O'Glue. :P

hahah oh i missed that!

I think I have an issue- whenever the DJs come on to talk to us im so into the music that I honestly wouldnt even have been able to tell you they just SPOKE...let alone what they said. hahahaha

TouchingVirus
22-01-09, 07:07 PM
lol Sam, that's what it does to ya - good old trance :lol:

@IP, you're welcome. Think Markus is AFK or something :D

zakka101
22-01-09, 07:10 PM
Ok i kinda repped for you. Gave you an ambitious mention, hope thats enough. lol im on the red bulls as well, 5:07am in australia atm, gotta love staying up till the wee hours listening to your favorite broadcasts dont ya heheehe ;)

TouchingVirus
22-01-09, 07:12 PM
There's some fine tracks in this set, liking what I'm hearing now :o :o

zakka101
22-01-09, 07:13 PM
this ernesto and bastian track is tight son

LuisGonzalez
22-01-09, 07:17 PM
Indeed very nice!

hellosam
22-01-09, 07:17 PM
Ok i kinda repped for you. Gave you an ambitious mention, hope thats enough. lol im on the red bulls as well, 5:07am in australia atm, gotta love staying up till the wee hours listening to your favorite broadcasts dont ya heheehe ;)

yeah.,...thanks!!!

omgosh its only 1pm here ...you are quite a trooper!!! although, id probably be up if i was you too!! hahaha

ImpactPlayaz
22-01-09, 07:18 PM
The images... run through my mind. The emptiness.... and a knife in my side

And a knife in my side...

I had the (mis)fortune of Markus singing this to me in Dublin last year, was hilarious. :mrgreen:

zakka101
22-01-09, 07:20 PM

yeah.,...thanks!!!

omgosh its only 1pm here ...you are quite a trooper!!! although, id probably be up if i was you too!! hahaha

yeah i am kind of a trooper, you could say that. ahah, its just one day of the week you know? Then its only one more night till the weekend and the real fun begins! Woop Wooppp

what do you do for a job anything exciting?!

hellosam
22-01-09, 07:21 PM
The images... run through my mind. The emptiness.... and a knife in my side

And a knife in my side...

I had the (mis)fortune of Markus singing this to me in Dublin last year, was hilarious. :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHAH i have a image in my head of this and i actually laughed out loud for a moment- scaring the co-workers around me :lol:

LuisGonzalez
22-01-09, 07:21 PM

yeah.,...thanks!!!

You are from NY Sam?

hellosam
22-01-09, 07:23 PM

yeah.,...thanks!!!

yeah i am kind of a trooper, you could say that. ahah, its just one day of the week you know? Then its only one more night till the weekend and the real fun begins! Woop Wooppp

what do you do for a job anything exciting?!

i work at Pfizer :) its a fun job- and its important- i work in ophthalmology and I work on childrens studies....we are developing drugs to prevent childhood blindeness :geek: i like it...hahah im a bit of a nerd

then i also have my side job of being a trance freak ;)

TouchingVirus
22-01-09, 07:23 PM
Ken's vocals are pretty distinctive, Depeche modeish too :D

Seb
22-01-09, 07:24 PM
LavKastor!!! :D

Nothing can beat E3, but this is a great song indeed though

hellosam
22-01-09, 07:24 PM

yeah.,...thanks!!!

You are from NY Sam?

NYC/CT :D

I always want to move, and then i remember- I could never leave NYC

this this this I would LOOVE TO HEAR TOMORROW!!!!!

Seb
22-01-09, 07:25 PM
Ken's vocals are pretty distinctive, Depeche modeish too :D

haha, my mum came in to my room and asked me if i was listening to depeche mode 8-)

maria111
22-01-09, 07:26 PM
hellosam psit ;)

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=304 (http://www.markusschulz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=304)

my pictures and the videos from GDJB Tour from Athens :)

zakka101
22-01-09, 07:28 PM
[/quote]

i work at Pfizer :) its a fun job- and its important- i work in ophthalmology and I work on childrens studies....we are developing drugs to prevent childhood blindeness :geek: i like it...hahah im a bit of a nerd

then i also have my side job of being a trance freak ;)[/quote]

Sounds intense girl! But good job for helping the kiddies out!!!! Woop WOop hahahah

trance freak as a side job, what a side job to have hehehehhehe

LuisGonzalez
22-01-09, 07:28 PM
You are from NY Sam?

this this this I would LOOVE TO HEAR TOMORROW!!!!![/quote]

Nice!! I want to visit there soon, I have a good friend of mine that lives there as well. Christopher Manik. Seems like a fun city to visit, although difficult to actually live there? I could be wrong :P

hellosam
22-01-09, 07:29 PM
hellosam psit ;)

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=304 (http://www.markusschulz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=304)

Nice!!!! I cant wait to watch the videos!! omgosh i hope someone reminds me tomorrow to bring my freaking camera!! hahahah

hellosam
22-01-09, 07:32 PM
You are from NY Sam?

this this this I would LOOVE TO HEAR TOMORROW!!!!!

Nice!! I want to visit there soon, I have a good friend of mine that lives there as well. Christopher Manik. Seems like a fun city to visit, although difficult to actually live there? I could be wrong :P[/quote]

No...its not hard...:) finding a job is hard- but once you have that down you are all good. I love city life- I currently am back at home with tthe rents in a beach town in ct
:( :( so i get the best of both worlds- i wont lie, in the summer its nice. in the winter im in manhattan every weekend.

actually i am in the summer too im just running home on sundays to bake in the sun after the shows :) :)

trance is really making a good place for itself in NYC these past two years and 2009 is not going to let up so I need to move back to my condo- or find an apt right away bc im wasting so much money traveling to NY every week!

maria111
22-01-09, 07:32 PM
hellosam psit ;)

Nice!!!! I cant wait to watch the videos!! omgosh i hope someone reminds me tomorrow to bring my freaking camera!! hahahah

dont forget to take you you extra batteries as well ;)

hellosam
22-01-09, 07:33 PM
Marcello really brought it with this one im UBER proud!! go Eco go Eco !!!

freaking SIIICK tune

TouchingVirus
22-01-09, 07:34 PM
lol Seb, I'll bet you had a hard time convincing her otherwise too!

Loving this one at the minute too, good basslines if the rest of the track is a tad busy

ImpactPlayaz
22-01-09, 07:34 PM

freaking SIIICK tune

I can imagine Markus banging this out tomorrow night for him in particular. :)

hellosam
22-01-09, 07:36 PM

freaking SIIICK tune

I can imagine Markus banging this out tomorrow night for him in particular. :)

yeahhhhh oh i hhope so i cant wait to see the look on Marcellos FACE!!!

(although i think he may miss the show...but I may be confusing his absense with Gerards...I can not keep those two boys straight sometimes...hahahah)

hellosam
22-01-09, 07:42 PM
ok ok ok Ive GOT to go get some work done...otherwise I will be late for the LIVE Markus tomorrow...Nice chatting all!!!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!!

<3
xoxoxox
~sam~

TouchingVirus
22-01-09, 07:42 PM
Basil O'Glue is the remixer for 7 or so says Markus :)

LuisGonzalez
22-01-09, 07:43 PM
I can't wait for the Lemon & Einar K guestmix next week! I loved this episode, lots of great tracks. Better than last weeks :P

ImpactPlayaz
22-01-09, 07:56 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, the world premiere of:

Elevation - Biscayne (Lemon & Einar K Remix)

Wooohoooooo!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rick Valentine
22-01-09, 07:57 PM
Nice show and a very nice finish :)

hellosam
22-01-09, 07:58 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, the world premiere of:

Elevation - Biscayne (Lemon & Einar K Remix)

Wooohoooooo!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Whoa

Just WHOA!! hahah as you probably already knew I just COULDNT leave...i have issues!!!

this song is HEAVEN

jmchauvel
22-01-09, 07:58 PM
Hi everybody...
I'm too late !!!!!!! Too much work... I have 3 minutes left of Markus LIVE !
What a pity !

hellosam
22-01-09, 08:01 PM
yay!! tomorrow 6 hours its like a gift from GOD!!! hahahah My extended birthday :) hahahah

Bye all!!

maria111
22-01-09, 08:03 PM
dont forget to vote people ;)

mine vote goes this week to DJ Eco - American Blues (DJ Eco & Martin Roth Edit)
(since i was not able to continue listening the last 10 minutes due to internet problems argh :evil: )

james
22-01-09, 09:31 PM
I didn't get to hear the show today, but I'm voting for Lemon & Einar K's remix of Biscayne, so I can hear it next week!

Rob
23-01-09, 02:21 PM
I am a bit dissapointment by this week's gdjb, couldnt get into the music as normal, tracks did'nt attract me at all ofcourse bittersweet nightshade,biscayne are nice but in general it was not my type of markus set that i like, so hopefully next week i can enjoy it better

Suceed
23-01-09, 03:32 PM
Amazing show ;) Better than last one ;) 2nd hour makes me crazy ;O

Tracks which i like from the show:
03. Cosmic Gate Featuring Emma Hewitt - Not Enough Time (Club Mix)
11. Synergy - Hello Strings (Danilo Ercole Remix)
12. Ernesto vs. Bastian - Laser Brain
14. LavKastor - Ssab (Euforia Festival Original Mix) -> My vote goes for this
15. DJ Eco - American Blues (DJ Eco & Martin Roth Edit)
19. Elevation - Biscayne (Lemon & Einar K Remix)

TouchingVirus
24-01-09, 12:09 AM
You can already see the fight break out between Biscayne and the new LightFlow track, tied at 54 votes a piece :D

aakos
24-01-09, 11:04 AM
I missed the show in live but for now i've listened to 2 times.. 8-)

:shock: 08. Sol & Grimm - Pororoca :arrow: sick tune, amazing!

and nice wp at the end: Biscayne :P

Suceed
24-01-09, 12:48 PM
Global Selection Voting
Voting has now closed.
wtf? I forgot to vote and now I can't 0.o?

TouchingVirus
25-01-09, 10:08 PM
http://www.markusschulz.com/globalselection

Voting is open, I've just done mine

michal dybek
03-02-09, 04:21 PM
the Moonbeam track is massive!! lov it

Alexandra
04-03-09, 07:21 PM
Another great 2 hours with Markus! As usual he played lots of good tracks:

Cramp - Deadline
Cosmic Gate Featuring Emma Hewitt - Not Enough Time (Club Mix)
Sol & Grimm - Pororoca - beautiful melody !!!! :shock:
Kuffdam - Burning Up (Mango Remix) - best remix from Mango :)
Synergy - Hello Strings (Danilo Ercole Remix) - very interesting version of this tune :)
Ernesto vs. Bastian - Laser Brain - guys made another great production, yeaah! good work!
LavKastor - Ssab (Euforia Festival Original Mix) - very positive sound!
4 Strings - Let Me Take Your Breath Away (Orjan Nilsen Remix)
Sequentia - Infinite Horizon (Maarten Hercules Remix)
Elevation - Biscayne (Lemon & Einar K Remix) - WOW! I'm in shock :shock: amazing remix from L&EK :!: Tune of the show !!! :)