PDA

View Full Version : Sports Chat

Vinyl
14-01-09, 08:46 AM
Thought I would start a sports thread to see what other posters are into and who their teams are. I see Markus is a Dolphins fan in the NFL (naturally being from Miami). Anyway being from Australia it's hard to follow American sports but luckily I have pay Tv so it's a little easier. I love my sports and my teams are as follows:

NFL: Philadelphia Eagles (Brian Dawkins and LJ Smith the favourites and I have a big feeling we are superbowl bound, need to knock off the Cardinals this week)

NHL: Calgary Flames

NBA: Used to be a huge Sonics fan but they no longer exist :( Love watching the Suns and Steve Nash though!!!

International Football: Socceroos (Australian of course ;) )

Club Football: Inter Milan (I don't have an English team but enjoy watching all the big matches)

Anyone else care to share??

Gia
14-01-09, 02:38 PM
Thought I would start a sports thread to see what other posters are into and who their teams are. I see Markus is a Dolphins fan in the NFL (naturally being from Miami). Anyway being from Australia it's hard to follow American sports but luckily I have pay Tv so it's a little easier. I love my sports and my teams are as follows:

NFL: Philadelphia Eagles (Brian Dawkins and LJ Smith the favourites and I have a big feeling we are superbowl bound, need to knock off the Cardinals this week)

NHL: Calgary Flames

NBA: Used to be a huge Sonics fan but they no longer exist :( Love watching the Suns and Steve Nash though!!!

International Football: Socceroos (Australian of course ;) )

Club Football: Inter Milan (I don't have an English team but enjoy watching all the big matches)

Anyone else care to share??

I see you are a fun of Phoenix Suns like Markus :P

Serious Danger
14-01-09, 11:24 PM
Well me being a native and living in AZ my teams are:

Football- AZ Cardinals ( which by the way will win Sunday against the Eagles)
Basketball- Phx Suns
Baseball- AZ D-backs

Vinyl
15-01-09, 09:42 AM

I hear Larry is shaking in his boots cause Asante is marking him ;)

hehehe

Can't wait for Monday morning (yes that's when it's on over here :( ), should be a great contest.

Serious Danger
16-01-09, 12:51 AM

I hear Larry is shaking in his boots cause Asante is marking him ;)

hehehe

Can't wait for Monday morning (yes that's when it's on over here :( ), should be a great contest.

Asante wont be able to keep up with Larry.

cant wait till Sunday for this game.

Vinyl
18-01-09, 11:15 PM
Great win for the Cardinals. Way too good. I thought it was a great comeback by Philly but not enough.

I'll be cheering for the Cards in the big show :)