PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz on Afterhours.fm EOYC 2008 (23-12-2008)

ImpactPlayaz
23-12-08, 11:00 AM
Markus Schulz on Afterhours.fm End of Year Countdown - December 23rd 2008

01. PooNyk & Oxide - Tears Don't Drop (Mobilize Remix)
02. Dyor 2 Dyor - Vision (Big Emotion Mix)
03. Beat Service - Nectar (Juicy Mix)
04. Mike Foyle Presents Statica - Bittersweet Nightshade (Markus Schulz Return To Coldharbour Remix)
05. AF Project - Moonlight Madness
06. Blake Jarrell - Punta Del Este (Arnej Minimal Drum Dub)
07. Marco Joosten vs. E.C. - Offshore
08. Myon & Shane 54 Featuring Carrie Skipper - Vampire (Gareth Emery's Garuda Remix)
09. Tempo Giusto - Tick Tock
10. Thomas Sagstad & Tyler Michaud - Renegades (Elevation Remix)

TouchingVirus
23-12-08, 11:25 AM
You're on in 32 minutes Darren :D

I'll be here for Markus at 7pm too 8-)

TouchingVirus
23-12-08, 11:39 AM
Might see ya in the chat for a live tracklisting of your set too? *Hijacking of thread is almost complete :p*

ImpactPlayaz
23-12-08, 11:42 AM
Might see ya in the chat for a live tracklisting of your set too? *Hijacking of thread is almost complete :p*

Yeah I can do that. #afterhours room.

To say I am incredibly nervous right now is an understatement.

TouchingVirus
23-12-08, 11:53 AM

Mike Foyle is following you, there goes your nerves :D You'll be grand, I'm in the #afterhours room now as well as the #gdjb one :)

ImpactPlayaz
23-12-08, 11:58 AM

Mike Foyle is following you, there goes your nerves :D You'll be grand, I'm in the #afterhours room now as well as the #gdjb one :)

Well, it kinda meant I couldn't play Bittersweet Nightshade. :P Oh wells. :)

Gia
23-12-08, 11:59 AM
I will listen to Markus' set but I wont be able to listen to Darren's set... unfortunately ... Im still at work :/
Darren, could you PM me and send your tracklist? :) and of course the link to your set :P
Fingers crossed, I believe in you Darren! :)

ImpactPlayaz
23-12-08, 12:05 PM
Thanks Moni, I'll get the set uploaded for you today, along with maybe a little surprise I have been working on. :)

jmchauvel
23-12-08, 06:39 PM
Getting ready for it : 20 mns to GO !

maria111
23-12-08, 06:40 PM
hello everyone... after the massive event it was on saturday night i have full recovered - i guess haha

i am here as well :)

Suceed
23-12-08, 06:43 PM
Waiting for MArkus ;) but so far Tom Colontonio is doing well ;)

jmchauvel
23-12-08, 06:47 PM
hello everyone... after the massive event it was on saturday night i have full recover - i guess haha

Tell us more please !

maria111
23-12-08, 06:48 PM
hello everyone... after the massive event it was on saturday night i have full recover - i guess haha

Tell us more please !

oh i will write down a report tomorrow but i cant say so many things for the tunes or either the full tracklist it will be a suprice anyway ;)

but trust me it will be AN AMAZING GDJB tour :D

TouchingVirus
23-12-08, 06:51 PM

Tell us more please !

I agree, where's that review? :D

jmchauvel
23-12-08, 06:51 PM

Tell us more please !

oh i will write down a report tomorrow but i cant say so many things for the tunes or either the full tracklist it will be a suprice anyway ;)

but trust me it will be AN AMAZING GDJB tour :D

Cool thanks !
What was the club capacity ? How long did Markus play...
That's what we would like to hear about !

Irish and English citizens how did the party go at MOS ?

maria111
23-12-08, 06:54 PM
i will write down a small review i promice... it was sooooooooooooooooooo AMAZING!!! 3 hours of non dancing! i returned home with a pain in my feets my voice was closed too i was not even able to talk haha

did i said the best part?i was waiting a friend in the airport from london to come for the party and instead of him i met... Markus Schulz :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

TigerClaw
23-12-08, 06:54 PM
Almost time. :)

ImpactPlayaz
23-12-08, 06:57 PM
Ahhhh, last Markus set to tracklist before Chriastmas, then I can sleep for a little while! :P

Maria, did you take any pics from Saturday? Markus wants to compile a colage of all the World Tour shows for his MySpace, and hopefully soon, a gallery section on the website. :)

TouchingVirus
23-12-08, 06:59 PM
Ahhhh, last Markus set to tracklist before Chriastmas, then I can sleep for a little while! :P

Maria, did you take any pics from Saturday? Markus wants to compile a colage of all the World Tour shows for his MySpace, and hopefully soon, a gallery section on the website. :)

You've had a busy year, I don't begrudge you or Markus the break :D

maria111
23-12-08, 07:00 PM

Did you saw my previous post btw? :o :P Yes i did some but not the greatest one since i am not a photographer or something...

do you want me to email you?

jmchauvel
23-12-08, 07:01 PM

Thats cool !
Too bad I wasn't in Paris or I would have submitted !

Here we GO !

ImpactPlayaz
23-12-08, 07:03 PM

Did you saw my previous post btw? :o :P Yes i did some but not the greatest one since i am not a photographer or something...

do you want me to email you?

If you can email me what you have please. :D

darren[at]globaldjbroadcast.com

maria111
23-12-08, 07:07 PM
I will as soon as possible..

nice kicking tune for the start... Memoriesss!!! :(

maria111
23-12-08, 07:18 PM
oh s**t i remember when this tune came in omg omg omg :shock: :shock: i was screaming sooooooo loudlyyyy!!

oh guys please someone remind me the irc server!

ImpactPlayaz
23-12-08, 07:19 PM
You are all very quiet! :P It's Bittersweet Nightshade baby! :D

maria111
23-12-08, 07:20 PM
You are all very quiet! :P It's Bittersweet Nightshade baby! :D

i cant even type :oops:

TouchingVirus
23-12-08, 07:21 PM
Great first 20 minutes!

TouchingVirus
23-12-08, 07:22 PM