PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz Presents Evolution Episode 027 (11-12-2008)

ImpactPlayaz
12-12-08, 01:00 PM
Markus Schulz Presents Evolution Episode 027 on Sirius Radio - December 11th 2008

01. Markus Schulz - The New World (Intro)
02. Mike Foyle Presents Statica - Bittersweet Nightshade (Markus Schulz Return To Coldharbour Remix)
03. Elycion - One Final Distance
04. Chance Jumpers - Korona (Markus Schulz Remix)
05. Andy Moor - Fake Awake
06. Marco Joosten vs. E.C. - Offshore
07. Mr. Sam Featuring Claud9 - Cygnes
08. AF Project - Moonlight Madness
09. Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Sunshine
10. Majai - Phoria (Elevation Big Room Remix)

maria111
12-12-08, 05:11 PM
sweet mix i am listening to it right now makes me more and more excited for next weekend.. :mrgreen:

Oh by the way ImpactPlayaz are we alllowed to post stream links over here?just people to listen the mixes they miss.. just an idea nothing more ;)

Gia
12-12-08, 06:15 PM
sweet mix i am listening to it right now makes me more and more excited for next weekend.. :mrgreen:

Oh by the way ImpactPlayaz are we alllowed to post stream links over here?just people to listen the mixes they miss.. just an idea nothing more ;)

There was a time on the old Markus' site when we posted links to every set, but now we are not allowed anymore. I think Darren will tell you the same :)

Btw. The tracklist looks nice, I really like Evolutions !

maria111
12-12-08, 11:15 PM

There was a time on the old Markus' site when we posted links to every set, but now we are not allowed anymore. I think Darren will tell you the same :)

Btw. The tracklist looks nice, I really like Evolutions !

I didnt said i am going to do it it was just an idea beside i am too lazy haha!

nice tracklist!heard it today at least 2 times! 8-)

Stev.
15-12-08, 05:56 AM
Good episode. Nice to here the Phoria remix again... one of my favs!!! ;)

TouchingVirus
15-12-08, 10:46 AM
Great Episode of Evolution, awesome tracklist ;)