PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz Pacha NYC 23 Jan 2009

hellosam
03-12-08, 03:26 PM
OMGGGGGGGG!!! I want to thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!! My birthday is just a couple days before this.... Im SOOOO happy right now you have no idea!!! I can not wait for this!! What a wonderful bbirthday present there is no way to top this- I am THE LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3

Markus Schulz

Friday, Jan 23, 2009 10:00 PM EST
at Pacha New York

Elyyse
14-01-09, 09:27 AM
YEA!!! opening set by Blake Jarrel and its Markus's is a SIX HOUR SET!!!!!!!!!!!

ooohhh miii gooosshh <3

Gia
16-01-09, 03:34 PM
Why he couldn't play at Pacha when I was in NYC? Ehhhh.... would love to see my beloved city and my best dj in my favorite club! :P

klutz
16-01-09, 09:42 PM
I'm looking forward to Markus tearing it up with a hard and progressive set in NYC like the 10-02-08 and 1-08-09 Global Broadcast sets! :twisted:

chimera
18-01-09, 12:50 AM
going to the nhl all star game in montreal that weekend been on the calendar for a year now only this makes me wish i was actually going to be at home that weekend. ugh well at least i'll be getting updates from my friends who will be out and about...have fun everyone!

Elyyse
18-01-09, 09:16 AM
Less than a week away this party is going to be iiinsane!! :)

Blake Jarrel opening is PERFECT and a 6 hour set in UNIMAGINABLE. Thank you Markus!!! cant wait for this :)

Stone face and terminal at Love the next night too! :)

hellosam
23-01-09, 05:00 PM
going to the nhl all star game in montreal that weekend been on the calendar for a year now only this makes me wish i was actually going to be at home that weekend. ugh well at least i'll be getting updates from my friends who will be out and about...have fun everyone!

Oh I just saw this!! :( I didnt realise you were missing this!! And S&T too??? sad :(

On a happier note (sorry) ITS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly cant wait there are so many awesome people coming and I can not WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Bday weekend extension!! hahahaha :mrgreen:

hellosam
26-01-09, 03:25 PM
O M GGGG!!!

Honestly...Im still pretty speachless!!! Markus totally delivered.....INSANITY!!!!

Elyse has the pics and will be uploading them soon. Chan took some SIIICK videos that i will share here, i just have to get them from him.

Chakalaka
Perfect
CYGNES!!!! <3 <3 <3
Ronski Speed
DAY OFF IN LIMA!!! Ive been waiting my WHOLE LIFE to hear this song in a club :) :)

Theres so much more, but I am at work and only just got home late last night- we went to see stoneface & terminal (btw they are too funny- they are challengers to Above & Beyond of the funny DJ thrown!!!)

ill be back with pics, videos and a review!!!!!

BTW- Markus was happy to finally meet Elyse...and says "ohhh YOURE the spammer"

hahahahhahah Elyse knows it was a joke- but she can not stop asking: "but are you sure he was joking????!!" hahahaha omgsosh markus you have broken Elyse!!! its topo funny!! ;)

hellosam
26-01-09, 03:52 PM
Some videos :) :)

Lost!!! love it so much so happy- Elyse and I have claimed this- Cygnes and Day Off in Lima as OUR songs...LOL (Perfect is MINE) ;)
[youtube:3h0lcfiy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_nXO8BEDqg[/youtube:3h0lcfiy]

Chakalaka- not a fab video but the sound is decent
[youtube:3h0lcfiy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ_4viWBmYY[/youtube:3h0lcfiy]

omg was i happy to hear this!!!!
[youtube:3h0lcfiy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn-eFqx2quM[/youtube:3h0lcfiy]

What You Need- Nic Chagall (always happy to hear this tune!)
[youtube:3h0lcfiy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=343k1h_FzrQ[/youtube:3h0lcfiy]

I cant even belive you played this!!! Above & Beyond- Home (is this the club mix or the mash up??)
[youtube:3h0lcfiy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l88wErMFSk[/youtube:3h0lcfiy]

more to come...later :)

james
26-01-09, 08:55 PM
Man I hate all of you lucky people who got to go to this...

Also, that sounds like the Wippenberg Remix of Home.

Elyyse
27-01-09, 03:23 AM
just threw up my pics in the Pictures forum, and on facebook :)

AMAZING TIME Markus!!!! Loved it loved it loved it! Every minute!

Cygnes & Day off in Lima pretty much made my 5 hour travel time for this show ;)

ps. the next night at Stone Face and Terminal @ Love, there were a few different rooms, we got to hear The New World, THREE TIMES!!! hahahah

TouchingVirus
27-01-09, 12:43 PM
That video of What You Need (Marco V Remix) is absolute banging, I love that tune so much it's just unbelievable! Any chance somebody could ID the tune at the end of the What You Need video?

I'm also dead jealous, fantastic club and I hear you got 6 hours of quality tunes, thanks for the vids Sam

clickity
28-01-09, 02:10 AM
Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what that was. If I remember correctly, that was in that 4-6am rabbit hole Markus took everyone down. That "What You Need" track he spun was at least a 7-9 minute excursion. He kept the bassline there and just layered over it a bunch.

Fantastic, and one of the highlights of the show.

james
28-01-09, 06:32 AM
Markus love rabbits!