PDA

View Full Version : Buenos Aires '13 Extended Mixes

f00sp4m
15-03-14, 06:41 PM
Are we ever going to get a full release of all the original/extended mixes? I'm looking for Back Pain and Barracas in particular.

What's the reason for such a long delay and the staged releases of Vol 1/2?

Evening Twilight
16-03-14, 09:14 PM
I think the reason is that Back Pain will be released at Rex Mundi's forthcoming EP around May and Barracas will be released later this year as Dakota's album single.

gdjblaci
19-03-14, 06:10 PM
Nop, Armada owns both track so you should ask them about the tunes. I asked your question earlier from Markus and he told the same. (I need Barracas too anyways)

f00sp4m
19-03-14, 11:00 PM
Nop, Armada owns both track so you should ask them about the tunes. I asked your question earlier from Markus and he told the same. (I need Barracas too anyways)

That's interesting, thanks for the inside info. Do you have any insight into how these things typically work? For example, why wasn't this album released on Coldharbour? When you say "Armada owns both tracks," that means that they and they alone are responsible for deciding if/when extended mixes are released?

f00sp4m
27-06-14, 09:24 AM
Back Pain finally released!

http://www.beatport.com/track/back-pain-original-mix/5468482

CarlosSR
28-06-14, 05:38 AM
/\ Mundi's latest EP and Backpain are on constant repeat.

I jus love how each track has its own identity

Static Room-to the depths of insanity (perfect track to be experienced live).
Macchina-nice, dark and moody (I wouldn't have it any other way)

Backpain-Perfect feel good track, I can't get enough :D

f00sp4m
28-07-14, 03:31 PM
Yea, couldn't agree more. Static Room and Macchina are solid, awesome tracks. And Backpain is just amazing.