PDA

View Full Version : Solo set at Space (Terrace) Miami 17 March 2013

edmundpw
21-02-13, 03:13 AM
Just announced. And we arrive in Miami on 16 March - nice timing.

The tickets site says the club opens at 10pm and closes at 2pm the next day. Will Markus play the whole of that time (16 hours) or have I missed a detail?

modthispny
21-02-13, 06:20 AM
Just announced. And we arrive in Miami on 16 March - nice timing.

The tickets site says the club opens at 10pm and closes at 2pm the next day. Will Markus play the whole of that time (16 hours) or have I missed a detail?

those are the club hours, who knows how long markus will play for =P

jimmy-gellar
21-02-13, 03:54 PM
great . we arrive on march 17th , it will be close :D from airport to hotel and then right to the club. Hope that I meet there anyone of shulz army members. See ya there :)

CarlosSR
21-02-13, 08:11 PM
COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!! March is always my favorite month of the year:D

jimmy-gellar
21-02-13, 09:32 PM
so when you see my flag , meet me there...would be nice to meet other fans of Markus :)

CarlosSR
22-02-13, 04:26 PM
Def man. Will the flag be the same as your sig?

jimmy-gellar
22-02-13, 06:57 PM
yeah it will be :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198940_3678586888588_575266749_n.jpg

ISOS4
22-02-13, 10:12 PM
i booked my flight for the second weekend thinking this one was going to happen then, so i had to book another flight down for this one. After the LA NYE set, no way im missing one of these on the terrace. I saw him for his birthday set last year, great night. Then i have to fly back to my nursing class in boston wed thurs and i fly back with my original flight friday 6am for the weekend. 22 Days!!!

Milguy11
24-02-13, 04:49 AM
oh yeah, changed my flights not once... but TWICE... lol - lucky delta loves me. will be at the Solo set as well :D

f00sp4m
25-02-13, 08:15 PM
Can someone remind me how the Space tickets work exactly? I have a before 2AM ticket. I know that means that if I show up AFTER 2 I will have to pay more, but I'm hoping it also means I can show up before 12 IF I want to. Is that correct?

edmundpw
26-02-13, 02:22 AM
Why would they turn you away if you come early? Just in case you bought some more drinks off them?

f00sp4m
02-03-13, 03:49 PM
Why would they turn you away if you come early? Just in case you bought some more drinks off them?

Unlikely, and that reasoning is why I bought the ticket I did. However, logic doesn't always apply to clubs.

Christian Føsund
15-03-13, 04:56 AM
I’ve read that The “Terrace” room at Space usually does not upon until 4am? If so it’s going to be a long night/morning after 3 days of Ultra hoho

CarlosSR
15-03-13, 04:36 PM
Yeah I'm listening to the Terrace Set from December 16th 2010. What a great set, my first time seeing at a club night Markus aside from previously twice at Ultra, funny how many times I've heard myself screaming lol.

I'm def amped for Sunday night :D

Christian, last year for Markus Birthday Bash set, the Terrace opened up at midnight and it got crowded within minutes. Was another amazing night.

f00sp4m
18-03-13, 02:21 AM
Any idea when things are getting started? Last year I wound up waiting in line for a good hour and a half until midnight before Space actually opened the doors...

CarlosSR
18-03-13, 03:44 PM
Was an insane night. Just insane. Markus played 10 hours!!!!!!

I saw him for just over 9.5 hours and it was a helluva journey! Markus just went deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. For what seemed like hours!

Kudos sir, you are a machine!!!!

Pietro V
19-03-13, 02:01 PM
A little traklist :)

CarlosSR
19-03-13, 03:01 PM
Right off the top of my head in no particular order, Coldharbour Selections Part 31, Grey Goose is incredible live! And One Word!! WOW!!!!!

Markus also played Hyperfocus, Man With Two Names, The Spiritual Gateway, Digital Transmission, Khomha Genesis, The Dark Knight (This track never fails live!!!!) Deja Vu (Another favorite of mine), Loops N Tings, Perception, Deep in The Night (Love this track live!), Finishline, Fortuna, Jochen Miller-Brace Yourself (I love that Markus played this especially at the Terrace, it took me back 3 years to the first time I saw him live at the Terrace in December of 2010), Stranger to Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix), Techno Corner (I got video of these two tracks!), DNA Extractor, Pollinator, dude, Markus really went off the deep end for rabbit hole, it was literally 3 hours of techno, non stop.

And plus, I talked to Markus at Coldharbour Night, and he mentioned he recorded the whole set ;)

Pietro V
19-03-13, 04:56 PM
Thanks...it must be an insane night

plus, I talked to Markus at Coldharbour Night, and he mentioned he recorded the whole set ;)

w00t..this is a great news...i hope that he will post the deep rabbit hole part of this set

Bure03
20-03-13, 04:00 AM
Markus can you please release this set!!! Would love to hear a whole 10hr set, would truly be amazing

CarlosSR
20-03-13, 04:54 PM
Yeah, that 3 hour rabbit hole was literally insane.

I was dancing as the sun was rising, the rays shining through the Terrace tent and I kept asking myself "How much farther and deeper will Markus go with the rabbit hole?" It was just deep, dark dirty techno track after techno track.

Def was great having Tim find me on the floor when it was crowded twice and towards the end Mr. Pit came down and we danced a bit too.

I've been to Markus extended sets before, but this was a whole nother animal of a set.

ed0ni
20-03-13, 06:00 PM
From Adrians twitter, must have been a spectacular show that night!

Mr. Pit ‏@MrPitOfficial 19 Mar
8 am @MarkusSchulz's set playlist history track counter looked like this:121 tracks! And that was far to be finished
http://i50.tinypic.com/1iis5h.jpg

CarlosSR
20-03-13, 07:53 PM
And Markus stopped at 9:05 am on my watch, imagine that, another sick hour.

Bure03
21-03-13, 01:49 AM
OMG Daft Punk - Alive..This is something that Cox and Tenaglia would play! This set must of been soo unreal!! I wish I was there, please release it for us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcKAqNiZ-dg