PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz open to close solo set @ Tomorrowland 2013!!

Evening Twilight
06-02-13, 10:00 AM
It's hard to belive, but yes it's true!

LINEUP
2013: First names to be announced are Steve Aoki, Alesso, Marco Carola, Arty, Dave Clarke, Dixon, Armin Van Buuren, Axwell, Knife Party, Mauro Picotto, Joey Beltram, Miss Djax, Huma Noyd, J Fernandes, Joachim Garraud & Avicii.

Open to Close Marathon set by Markus Schulz!

2013 Q Dance Stage (Saturday): Wildstylez

In preparation for when tickets go on sale, be sure to check out our All You Need To Know About Tomorrowland guide!

http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland

who's going? :D

Pietro V
06-02-13, 11:28 AM
OMG!!!!

really interesting

I'm waiting for a solo set @ Ministry (before summer), but now it can be an alternative

Pietro V
06-02-13, 02:38 PM
Q1AJcg3y5WI&feature=related

yeeeeeep

jimmy-gellar
07-02-13, 05:14 PM
I was there last year for first time. I thought that Markus would be there and after all he wasnt. This year I didnt plan to attend again, but this news change my mind. See ya there guys. Cant miss this :)

Bure03
08-02-13, 07:53 PM
anyone know if this set will be broadcasted live?

Pietro V
09-02-13, 07:23 PM
anyone know if this set will be broadcasted live?

I don't know...
The event will be from more than 5 months :)

last year many artists were streamed live on the YT official channel of Tomorrowland

Pietro V
11-02-13, 07:02 PM
praying to be able to buy tickets...

Pietro V
16-02-13, 07:38 PM
no tickets :(

NeoGeo2k
17-02-13, 10:47 AM
Really sad. I also didn't get ticket. Really big joke Tomorrorland Promoters... your ticket system sucks.

:(

Pietro V
18-02-13, 11:46 AM
FAKEland :(

jimmy-gellar
20-02-13, 06:29 PM
I didnt get ticket too, but today my friend from Belgium told that he has one ticket extra for me , because his friend cant go .....se I will be representing Schulz Army for all of you which cant go.

Pietro V
20-02-13, 08:14 PM
I didnt get ticket too, but today my friend from Belgium told that he has one ticket extra for me , because his friend cant go .....se I will be representing Schulz Army for all of you which cant go.

tickets are not nominal? :confused:

jimmy-gellar
21-02-13, 04:50 PM
my friend bought version : 4 full madnees + easy tents for 4 people , and they will send to him bracelets for 4 people and he will activate them with the one access code which is at those purchased tickets and fill the full names in to it online .

Pietro V
21-02-13, 05:47 PM
my friend bought version : 4 full madnees + easy tents for 4 people , and they will send to him bracelets for 4 people and he will activate them with the one access code which is at those purchased tickets and fill the full names in to it online .

:)

you're so lucky