PDA

View Full Version : The Drunk Thread

gastex
07-11-08, 09:53 PM
love u so much Markus schanges lives of me and you no manners..... now drunk and so happy that i am not alone feeling it this way..basslines and atmospheric tracks rolls and that's why we love it so much isn't it true?....chakalaka right now on thne phones///new world.....coming just only feeling...so happy......greeting from SlovAKIA....
HELLO TO ALL COLDHARBOURS F..KRS HI

:shock: EDIT" ups something gone wrong yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: please close this topic......cause everything i remebmer are bottles of vodkas.... :roll:

TouchingVirus
07-11-08, 11:58 PM
Uhh, what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BZRK
08-11-08, 07:30 PM
impulsive drunk posts are the best :lol:

TouchingVirus
09-11-08, 11:43 AM
impulsive drunk posts are the best :lol:

Heh, that's what I was thinking too :D

ImpactPlayaz
10-11-08, 01:45 PM
I think I'll move this to Off-Topic and rename it as "The Drunk Thread". Not that I encourage anyone to go near a computer while they are drunk, feel free to post your thoughts right here if you wish. :)

Besides, it will give everyone a bit of a laugh. :lol:

hellosam
12-11-08, 02:36 AM
hahahahha! yes keep this!! I cant be near a computer when Im wasted....if so, though- omgosh I can imagine everyone would have a lot of good laughs!!

cheers gastex!! thanks for sharing :) :) :)

maria111
13-11-08, 12:17 PM
i doubt if i will ever be able to post here haha :lol:

Dmin
13-11-08, 06:29 PM
Is it tribute to Rick? :P

Make him a moderator of this thread :lol:

Rick Valentine
16-11-08, 03:37 PM
Is it tribute to Rick? :P

Make him a moderator of this thread :lol:

Hahah there will be no point i cant even turn on the computer when drunk let alone type :p

Vinyl
15-12-08, 11:19 PM
Gold!

See you guys back here Friday night my time HAHA

maria111
16-12-08, 09:24 PM
i am glad no one will see me drunk from saturday night haha bring it on to markus :D

TouchingVirus
16-12-08, 09:31 PM
Likewise on Friday! Can't wait! And you get to be a World Tour, scream.. LOTS! Also, be that one person in the crowd who shouts the name of the DJ constantly, you know the one 'Markus...MARKUS! Hey...Hey Markus! WOOOOO MARKUS' :D

maria111
16-12-08, 11:17 PM
Likewise on Friday! Can't wait! And you get to be a World Tour, scream.. LOTS! Also, be that one person in the crowd who shouts the name of the DJ constantly, you know the one 'Markus...MARKUS! Hey...Hey Markus! WOOOOO MARKUS' :D

oh yes tell me about i was :shock: when i saw it and it was such a nice suprice! ;) hahah thats funny i might do it but heard some rumours that the decks are a bit away + high from the dance floor and i doubt if there will be a screaming sound from me to the broadcasting :(

TouchingVirus
17-12-08, 10:34 PM
The Microphones for the world tour are placed around the crowd (probably from the roof) so it'll get ya if you say it. I was joking though, joking about the likes of the guy on the Mexico World Tour who absolute roars out "RESPECT MARKUS, RESPECT!" during a low point in a tune. LOLtastic :D

maria111
18-12-08, 11:20 AM
The Microphones for the world tour are placed around the crowd (probably from the roof) so it'll get ya if you say it. I was joking though, joking about the likes of the guy on the Mexico World Tour who absolute roars out "RESPECT MARKUS, RESPECT!" during a low point in a tune. LOLtastic :D

hahha oh yeah how can i forget that guy hehe :lol: i guess a similiar would happend at saturday as well wohooo :mrgreen:

TouchingVirus
18-12-08, 01:23 PM
I reckon he may have had a bit of drink taken himself :lol: :lol:

maria111
18-12-08, 02:28 PM
I reckon he may have had a bit of drink taken himself :lol: :lol:

haha i am not going to drink to be honest i want to remember all the details ;)