PDA

View Full Version : Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Moscow with Markus Schulz (04-10-2012)

ImpactPlayaz
04-10-12, 03:56 PM
Global DJ Broadcast October 4th 2012
World Tour - Moscow, Russia
With Markus Schulz

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/GDJB/WorldTour/worldtour58moscow.jpg (http://www.globaldjbroadcast.com)

Markus Schulz (Recorded Live from Arma Music Hall in Moscow - September 21st 2012)
01. Markus Schulz - Our Moment (Scream Tour Intro)
02. Markus Schulz & Ferry Corsten - Loops & Tings
03. Markus Schulz & Wellenrausch - Silence to the Call (Scream Tour Edit)
04. Omnia & Ira - The Fusion (Markus Schulz Los Angeles '12 Reconstruction)
05. Markus Schulz Featuring Jaren - Carry On
06. Erick Strong & Dart Rayne - Shamballa
07. Ercola Featuring Annie - Follow Me (Acappella)
08. Markus Schulz, Elevation & Khomha - Triotonic
09. ID (Track 14 from GDJB World Tour Toronto Set)
10. Elevation vs. Grube & Hovsepian - City of Angels (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
11. Markus Schulz Featuring Ken Spector - Scream
12. Markus Schulz & Elevation - Finish Line
13. Markus Schulz & Andy Moor - Daydream (Remix)
14. W&W - Moscow
15. W&W vs. Marcel Woods - Trigger
16. MKB - Katana (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
17. Markus Schulz Featuring Justine Suissa - Perception (Rafael Frost Remix)
18. Skytech - What's Wrong (Skytech Stadium Mix)
19. Markus Schulz - Soul Seeking
20. Khomha - Vapour
21. Khomha - The Dark Knight
22. Markus Schulz - Digital Madness
23. Wellenrausch - Million Miles to Run (Phynn Remix)
24. Markus Schulz Featuring Seri - Love Rain Down (4 Strings Remix)
25. Beat Service - Fortuna
26. Markus Schulz & Jochen Miller - Rotunda
27. Markus Schulz Featuring Ana Diaz - Nothing Without Me
28. Rank 1 - Breathing (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)
29. Markus Schulz - The New World

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/GDJB/MarkusLive/markuslive58moscow.jpg

Markus Schulz - "Scream" - the new artist album | Out Now

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/MarkusForum/ScreamCover.jpg

modthispny
04-10-12, 05:00 PM
lets go...i wish this version of our moment was/is released. :)

Slaveofreality
04-10-12, 05:05 PM
Seriously such a good intro edit.

Rick Valentine
04-10-12, 05:07 PM
Tuned in hello all :)

modthispny
04-10-12, 05:16 PM
love the bassline of shambala

Slaveofreality
04-10-12, 05:17 PM
Shambala :)

This track is sooo beast live. Glad to see he's still playing out the LA 12 tracks. I think pretty much everyone on here can agree that LA 12 was another brilliant chapter in the City series compilations.

Voodoo Child
04-10-12, 05:33 PM
Glad to see he's still playing out the LA 12 tracks. I think pretty much everyone on here can agree that LA 12 was another brilliant chapter in the City series compilations.
In my opinion LA 12 doesn't have a big outshining track like Prague 11 had with Outsider. But altogether LA '12 is an excellent compilation and even better than Prague.

I liked the acapella of Follow Me right after Shambala. It usually blows me away when I hear a breakdown with such vocals with little effects over it and hardly any use of other instruments than the just voice.

Slaveofreality
04-10-12, 05:36 PM
In my opinion LA 12 doesn't have a big outshining track like Prague 11 had with Outsider. But altogether LA '12 is an excellent compilation and even better than Prague.

I liked the acapella of Follow Me right after Shambala. It usually blows me away when I hear a breakdown with such vocals with little effects over it and hardly any use of other instruments than the just voice.

IMO there were several stand out tracks on LA 12 such as City of Angels and Dark Harbour. Granted they weren't as popular as outsider but still they are among some of the best modern day Coldharbour tracks to come out. Personally I love Doublespeak effects on LA12, such a wicked dark prog track.

Indeed it was a nice change of pace.

Voodoo Child
04-10-12, 05:36 PM
Scream :)
Besides "Silence to the Call" this is the only track with male vocals that I like from the Scream album.

modthispny
04-10-12, 05:43 PM
what a solid world tour so far.

Rick Valentine
04-10-12, 05:44 PM
Niiiiiiiceeee daydream :D

Slaveofreality
04-10-12, 05:44 PM
Awwww what Markus finally made a modern day rework of Day Dream :D :D

Slaveofreality
04-10-12, 05:46 PM
I didn't think it was coming this soon. I tweeted him awhile back asking him if he was going to make a remix/rework of Day Dream and he said it was coming in the future. I like it so far, pretty trancey and true to the original. Some pitch bending but not too much to make me dislike it.

Voodoo Child
04-10-12, 05:50 PM
That remix of daydream is decent. But in my opinion it does by far not reach the Coldharbour Remix. However, the new remix better fits into the sets Markus plays these days.

Slaveofreality
04-10-12, 05:51 PM
what a solid world tour so far.

Pretty good so far, I like it better than the last several world tours. Still not as good as the last Moscow World Tour which was back in 2010 right? Or was it 2009 can't quite recall.

Slaveofreality
04-10-12, 05:53 PM
That remix of daydream is decent. But in my opinion it does by far not reach the Coldharbour Remix. However, the new remix better fits into the sets Markus plays these days.

To me the original mix will always be the best but there was just no way he was ever going to play it these days anymore. The new rework definitely fits his current style.

modthispny
04-10-12, 05:54 PM
Pretty good so far, I like it better than the last several world tours. Still not as good as the last Moscow World Tour which was back in 2010 right? Or was it 2009 can't quite recall.

it was in 2010

Voodoo Child
04-10-12, 05:55 PM
Yes last Moscow World Tour was in 2010. As I'm a big fan of the sound of 2010, I listen to it from time to time.

Voodoo Child
04-10-12, 05:59 PM
About one hour has past and this is track 17. That's much, albeit the intro and the acapella don't count as one!

Voodoo Child
04-10-12, 06:27 PM
Digital Madness :) even after a year of listening to it regularly, it didn't get overplayed for me. In my opinion this is a one of the best anthems ever.

Voodoo Child
04-10-12, 06:34 PM
Very good remix by Phynn

Voodoo Child
04-10-12, 07:00 PM
Breathing! And then The New World. Epic! Sadly the tracks that are produced nowadays are not nearly as epic.

Dak0ta
10-10-12, 03:53 AM
To many tracks in such a short time in my opinion. What happened to your excellent mixes used to love listening to the beats you came up with during mixes now your just trying to get as many tracks in :(

jambo
11-10-12, 10:35 PM
Yeah. Both Armin and Markus have moved to a format of about 25-29 tracks in 2 hours instead of the old style of around 19-20 tracks in 2 hours.

When it's high bpm stuff (140+) then it's ok to have that many tracks, but with the bpm these guys are playing it sounds rushed. You don't get enough of each track.

Voodoo Child
12-10-12, 09:18 AM
29 tracks in 2 hours seems much. However, I don't think this set sounded rushed. You should keep in mind that many of the tracks that Markus played are relatively short (Intro, Acappella, The Fusion, Moscow, ...). It seems that the tracks that are produced nowadays are rather short. Only three tracks on the scream album (extended mixes) are at least 8 minutes long. The most tracks are about 6 minutes long. The Fusion and Moscow which I mentioned before are only 5:30 and 5:20 long. And that includes intros and outros of these tracks. Hence the main parts of these tracks is less than 4 minutes long.
What I want to say with that is: I don't think that Markus changed his mixing style but the style of producing tracks has changed to shorter tracks. Tracks that are 10 minutes long are rare these days.

Edit:
By the way I like long tracks and don't believe the development to short tracks is the right way.