PDA

View Full Version : Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Toronto with Markus Schulz (06-09-2012)

ImpactPlayaz
06-09-12, 04:45 PM
Global DJ Broadcast September 6th 2012
World Tour - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
With Markus Schulz

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/GDJB/WorldTour/worldtour57toronto.jpg (http://www.globaldjbroadcast.com)

Markus Schulz (Recorded Live From Labour of Love at Koolhaus in Toronto - September 2nd 2012)
01. Markus Schulz - Our Moment (Scream Tour Intro)
02. Markus Schulz & Ferry Corsten - Loops & Tings
03. Markus Schulz & Wellenrausch - Silence to the Call
04. Ercola Featuring Annie - Follow Me (Acappella)
05. Markus Schulz, Elevation & Khomha - Triotonic
06. Markus Schulz Featuring Ken Spector - Scream
07. Markus Schulz & Elevation - Finish Line
08. Khomha - The Dark Knight
09. Markus Schulz - Digital Madness
10. Markus Schulz Featuring Ana Diaz - Nothing Without Me
11. Sasha Carassi & Mikael Jonasson vs. Gaia - Excessu Void Thriller (Armin van Buuren Mashup)
12. Erick Strong & Dart Rayne - Shamballa
13. W&W & Marcel Woods - Trigger
14. ID
15. Ummet Ozcan - The Box (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
16. Markus Schulz - Soul Seeking
17. 4 Strings - Cheesecake
18. Markus Schulz Featuring Jaren - Carry On
19. Skytech - Lights Out
20. Arnej - The Second Coming
21. Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Sinners
22. Beat Service - Fortuna
23. Markus Schulz Featuring Justine Suissa - Perception (Rafael Frost Remix)
24. Khomha - Vapour
25. Ummet Ozcan - Reboot
26. W&W - Shotgun (Arnej Re-Acidifcation)
27. Pobsky & Paul Atkinson - Locked Out
28. Markus Schulz & Mr. Pit - Push the Button
29. Funk D'Void vs. Aziz - Diabla Gobo (Markus Schulz Mashup)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/GDJB/MarkusLive/markuslive57toronto.jpg

Markus Schulz - "Scream" - the new artist album | Out Now

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/MarkusForum/ScreamCover.jpg

modthispny
06-09-12, 05:54 PM
i wonder if he switched to this world tour because of all the album negativity.

i heard this set was straight up dirty!!

Daniel Craft
06-09-12, 05:56 PM
Tuned In. :)

modthispny
06-09-12, 06:04 PM
wow nice vocals...but let me guess, a lot of you think it's cheesy lol.

Rick Valentine
06-09-12, 06:09 PM
Hello all tuned in

Rick Valentine
06-09-12, 06:13 PM
Great beat right now :)

Davis
06-09-12, 06:26 PM
Hi guys, tuned in

CarlosSR
06-09-12, 06:28 PM
HOLY COW!!!!! Listen to that crowd during Dark Knight :O

This episode really lives up to all the great Toronto WT's of past, it's firing on all cylinders!

Slaveofreality
06-09-12, 06:30 PM
I'm not gonna come here and bash on the album tracks that's been done already. I'm just surprised Markus is whoreing out so many of his album tracks in a row in this set so far. I know the album just came out and all and he want's to promote it through his sets and all and of course get the satisfaction and happiness of playing his creations live but I don't remember Markus doing this when Do You Dream came out. He still mixed in his tracks with other current tracks throughout his set. To me this current mixing by Markus screams of Dash Berlin style mixing where all he plays is his own tracks and "dashups" ugh lol. Just my 2 cents and it is only the beginning of his set though so I know there's much more to come haha.

CarlosSR
06-09-12, 06:35 PM
I hope he plays Koolhaus later on in the set, it's just right.

Rick Valentine
06-09-12, 06:38 PM
I'm not gonna come here and bash on the album tracks that's been done already. I'm just surprised Markus is whoreing out so many of his album tracks in a row in this set so far. I know the album just came out and all and he want's to promote it through his sets and all and of course get the satisfaction and happiness of playing his creations live but I don't remember Markus doing this when Do You Dream came out. He still mixed in his tracks with other current tracks throughout his set. To me this current mixing by Markus screams of Dash Berlin style mixing where all he plays is his own tracks and "dashups" ugh lol. Just my 2 cents and it is only the beginning of his set though so I know there's much more to come haha.

Remember this album has twice as many tracks so there's bound to be more tracks from the album in his sets

Daniel Craft
06-09-12, 06:38 PM
I think he play this way on purpose. Maybe he do it to spite haters? Who knows...

Rick Valentine
06-09-12, 06:42 PM
Dirty !!!!

modthispny
06-09-12, 06:43 PM
it's that ID =)

dirty dirty tune

modthispny
06-09-12, 06:44 PM

it was the CD launch weekend, this is expected, but i heard this set got really dirty so we'll see..

Slaveofreality
06-09-12, 06:47 PM
Nice still glad to see the LA 12 tracks getting some love!

Slaveofreality
06-09-12, 06:49 PM
it was the CD launch weekend, this is expected, but i heard this set got really dirty so we'll see..

Exactly I expected it but just no so many in a row. The album tracks he's played are bangers and I know he probably wanted to establish a high energy level from the start of the set. I'm not hating just stating an observation lol.

modthispny
06-09-12, 06:50 PM
good to see you here by Damian!

modthispny
06-09-12, 06:51 PM
ohhh ya, some trigger time.

almost lost my head when he played this at avalon.

Slaveofreality
06-09-12, 06:53 PM
good to see you here by Damian!

Haha yup I have the day off this morning and I thought I would drop by here and so what's going on since it's been awhile. Pretty solid world tour so far. High energy level.

Slaveofreality
06-09-12, 06:54 PM
ohhh ya, some trigger time.

almost lost my head when he played this at avalon.

Wow I can only imagine how mental this track was on the Avalon sound system.

Daniel Craft
06-09-12, 07:02 PM
Ummet Ozcan - The Box (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction), what a track! Amazing! Love this!

Slaveofreality
06-09-12, 07:04 PM
In typical Markus fashion this 2nd hour of the set is getting more diverse in the track selection. I guess all those album tracks in a row were just in the beginning tp establish the energy level and get the crowd going. People can talk all the crap they want on productions but there's not much bashing people can do on his DJ skills. His track selection and technical mixing skills are still the best among the big trance DJ's. It's always a great time seeing Markus play live. Never had a bad time seeing him play anywhere.

Evening Twilight
06-09-12, 07:08 PM
Hi guys! I bit late as always, how its going?

Slaveofreality
06-09-12, 07:19 PM
Whoa track ID anyone???

KryEd
06-09-12, 07:20 PM
Skytech :)))

CarlosSR
06-09-12, 07:20 PM
Wow, this WT has been straight bangin since it's started.

auteuil
06-09-12, 07:26 PM
Ahhh remember when I heard Sinners the first time. It's still such a bomb.

auteuil
06-09-12, 07:36 PM
This track

modthispny
06-09-12, 07:48 PM
what a set!!

MarkusFTW
06-09-12, 09:40 PM
It did indeed get a lot dirty and dark later in the set.... he still played for 2,5 hours from 5:30am to 8am... so I guess you people can imagine the level or energy and aggressivity displayed later on.... :)

Alex
09-09-12, 06:43 PM
I love Markus for track number 14. Jumping all weekend to this :D And Follow Me + Triotonic bass is insane!