PDA

View Full Version : "Caught" Album mix?

modthispny
30-05-12, 05:45 PM
do you guys think there will be an album mix of caught?

love the vocals, beautiful song, but i think the 's2s' section at the 2:40 mark brings the quality of the song down. I know for the festival season, it's necessary to keep the energy up, but was wondering if the album mix will not include this part?

jdub889
30-05-12, 06:27 PM
do you guys think there will be an album mix of caught?

love the vocals, beautiful song, but i think the 's2s' section at the 2:40 mark brings the quality of the song down. I know for the festival season, it's necessary to keep the energy up, but was wondering if the album mix will not include this part?

stranger to stability? you mean the pitch bendy part? i dunno, i kind of agree with you, but it's become kind of a staple in recent clhr releases

modthispny
30-05-12, 08:13 PM
stranger to stability? you mean the pitch bendy part? i dunno, i kind of agree with you, but it's become kind of a staple in recent clhr releases

yea, the pitch bend.

i mean in digital madness, ya, it makes sense. but caught is beautiful and i think the pitch bend kind of takes away the beauty of the song. but it is the club mix, so im hoping that the album release doesn't have that part.

axt
30-05-12, 08:57 PM
+1 i love the tune but i feel that pitchbend is useless and ruins the song IMO

ika
31-05-12, 07:30 AM
I have the same feelings about pitch bend part

Alex
31-05-12, 03:14 PM
Pitchbend part is good - that's Club Mix :) Album Mix will be slower IMO. One of the best Markus' tunes for me. I'm caught.

modthispny
03-06-12, 04:39 AM
purchased the radio mix today, great tune!
love it

Voodoo Child
04-06-12, 06:54 PM
purchased the radio mix today, great tune!
love it
Does it have the pitch bend part? I like the club mix with the pitch bend but I'm hoping for a mix without it, too.
Where did you purchase it? I found it at amazon.de only. But I don't purchase mp3s at amazon.

GDJB
04-06-12, 08:10 PM
It's on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/caught-feat.-adina-butar-radio/id532531934

modthispny
04-06-12, 09:48 PM
Does it have the pitch bend part? I like the club mix with the pitch bend but I'm hoping for a mix without it, too.
Where did you purchase it? I found it at amazon.de only. But I don't purchase mp3s at amazon.

no pitch bend, and there is a verse that was in the original video on youtube, but not in the club mix.

Voodoo Child
05-06-12, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the information. I have purchased it and I am very satisfied with it although it's a short Radio mix.

Alex
05-06-12, 03:50 PM
Club Mix is better than Radio Mix. And this radio mix is too loud. Bad mastering.

modthispny
05-06-12, 07:57 PM
Club Mix is better than Radio Mix. And this radio mix is too loud. Bad mastering.

the mastering is a bit off, you're right.

Alex
05-06-12, 08:49 PM
the mastering is a bit off, you're right.
I was wrong with words "bad mastering". The mastering isn't bad, but this track is taking part in "loudness war" and IMO this is really bad thing. Club Mix FTW :)