PDA

View Full Version : Solo set @ Ministry 22nd June

momix
03-05-12, 05:54 PM
So guys whos is coming for 7hours solo set @ MOS ?????? book ur flights and hotels, let make it big!!!!!!

ed0ni
03-05-12, 06:59 PM
Sadly i dont think i will be able to visit MOS for the 3rd consecutive solo set ... :/

hollygallager
04-05-12, 02:28 AM
I am so gutted I can't make this..... I found cheap flights but I have prior serious i-can't-get-out-of-it plans for the 23rd and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate it. next one for sure though!!!

jimmy-gellar
04-05-12, 06:51 PM
Oh fuck, the day before luminosity in holland and I have booked everything for lumino.....so cant make it :( , if it was another day I will be there for sure :(

NeoGeo2k
04-05-12, 08:01 PM
Jojojojojoojojojojo :D

Here we go :)
Will be there for sure.
How can I miss a solo @ MOS in summer ? Answer: I can't :D
Can't wait

hollygallager
08-05-12, 07:02 AM
Oh fuck, the day before luminosity in holland and I have booked everything for lumino.....so cant make it :( , if it was another day I will be there for sure :(
This is why I can't attend either :( My best friend is coming to visit me in Holland for Luminosity and I even offered to buy her plane/bus tickets if she came with me to London the night before but we'd have to leave MOS around 4 am and she thinks it's too risky HAHHAA :( :( :( If she wasn't coming to visit me I'd fly over in a damn heartbeat!

Rick Valentine
08-05-12, 08:13 PM
It would be rude not to attend, therefore i will attend :)
Get the jagers in girls.

Sheedy
20-05-12, 08:00 PM
Anybody know any cheap hotels in the area? we usually come down from blackpool on the train and get the first train home but we cant be bothered with the journey this time so would rather stay the weekend !

Rick Valentine
26-05-12, 01:29 PM
Hi Sheedy i normally stop in the Bridge Hotel it used to be about £30 for the night but seems to be double that this time :\
But try this ;) http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/tube-elephant-and-castle-hotels.php

I just booked here: £55 http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/stayinfo/stay-details.php?show=326237

momix
05-06-12, 03:34 PM
16 days to go!!!!

NeoGeo2k
19-06-12, 08:11 PM
Soooooo Guy's :)

T -3 Days guys.
Cannn't waittt.

Info:
Like always @ Party of the Year... there will be an pre-party @ some nice restaurant near the club.
The Coldharbour Family knows where it is but if anyone from Europe interested... pm me.
You can also find me @ Facebook\NeoGeo2k

Cheers

peenie
19-06-12, 09:57 PM
@NeoGeo2k antworte mal im FB pls :)

Rick Valentine
19-06-12, 11:45 PM
Cant wait for this!!!!

momix
20-06-12, 11:55 AM
Cant wait!!!!!!! hope we hear some magnetic north and breathing :)

ed0ni
20-06-12, 10:53 PM
Have fun guys, will try to show up next year :)
I hope you will share som pics and vids from this nite later!

NeoGeo2k
22-06-12, 11:32 AM
Have fun guys, will try to show up next year :)
I hope you will share som pics and vids from this nite later!

Of course... you know us :D
Ok, time to drive to the airport.

See you guys soon.

Here we gooo markussss

NeoGeo2k
24-06-12, 04:00 PM
One of best nights I ever had ! Thank YOU MARKUS

No more words and let the videos talk for thereselfs.
Only shoot a few but ONE you're gonne be love... New Markus track from Scream :D

1. Starting Deep ... I love this sound
8tBBaoMJsTY

2. MOS Outta Controll
Xmdkn4LwU9Q

3. Love this sound system from MOS
vm9d7NSfnL4

4. MOS babes action :D Not sure about the trackname... maybe new
Yy2MbRY6Sr0

5.What can I say :D
FbXmldGC5fs

6. NEW One with jaren - What a night again! Sorry Markus :) Must spread out the Love
aImEsOlCPfs

7. A classic one
SS9sdelNs70

8. Around 6:30 am - The Grand Finalle
ybht_5WFZgQ

Cheers to my Coldharbour friends.
Can't wait for the next journey with you guys :)

Take care

ed0ni
24-06-12, 10:48 PM
Nice vids Robert!

Whats this track?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYV62ArUS_4

modthispny
25-06-12, 05:30 AM
Nice vids Robert!

Whats this track?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYV62ArUS_4

nice vocal.

probably another track from the artist album. markus is smart, he probably put the visuals for the sone with jaren bc he knew somebody would record it, but left off visuals from other album songs to throw us off.

jdub889
26-06-12, 07:56 AM
nice vocal.

probably another track from the artist album. markus is smart, he probably put the visuals for the sone with jaren bc he knew somebody would record it, but left off visuals from other album songs to throw us off.

damn that got removed quick. haha