PDA

View Full Version : New Album is Coming Strong..

buraksbt
01-04-12, 11:41 PM
Hey guys, I couldn't look the forums properly since a few weeks ago and I just visited here sometimes for looking discusses about new tracks but I could't see anything? This is a serious problem think about it. Anyway the new album is coming really strong. I think it will be bigger than even Progression and Do you Dream! Bolandish and Go are just amazing tracks. Digital Madness may be in the album and its very strong too. Also I couldn't listen green stage last night, while you were all listening to Markus' set, I had only one choice to listen crappy tracks from Ferry on blue stage thanks to DI FM's android app :D Today I listened Karbon and it is simply wonderful. I listened it for the first time 1-2 months ago on a amateur recorded video on Youtube and then I listened it tons of time on that low quality video. And there are really good IDs over there, especially 14. track from Markus's LA '12 Release party set (opening track of 550 Den Bosch set) which is brilliant. I don't know if its Markus Schulz's or another DJ's track but it may be the best track of last 2-3 years. We heard minimum 5 tracks and they include various elements and none of them include vocals. Nowadays with this tracks and new Coldharbour DJ's releases, I remember the years before 2009 with those tracks and I am very happy because of that. Now too many semi-famed good trance DJs turned their styles to trouse, even some uplifting DJs too. But now that new trouse djs are losing their productivity in my opinion, it is getting bored. Coldharbour didn't degenerate theirselves, now there are just 2 or 3 labels exist which are still making destroyer tracks and Coldharbour is the heading one. As if some big DJs like Paul Oakenfold and Paul van Dyk going back to their old styles. Armin said I'm not dead with Suddenly Summer, and some promising DJs are still making good tracks in both progressive and uplifting. Trance and progressive turning back to their old states I can feel it. Now I am enjoying with the music just like old days and I hope this will continue and this new album will set an example to those changed DJs.

jdub889
02-04-12, 01:41 AM
Hey guys, I couldn't look the forums properly since a few weeks ago and I just visited here sometimes for looking discusses about new tracks but I could't see anything? This is a serious problem think about it. Anyway the new album is coming really strong. I think it will be bigger than even Progression and Do you Dream! Bolandish and Go are just amazing tracks. Digital Madness may be in the album and its very strong too. Also I couldn't listen green stage last night, while you were all listening to Markus' set, I had only one choice to listen crappy tracks from Ferry on blue stage thanks to DI FM's android app :D Today I listened Karbon and it is simply wonderful. I listened it for the first time 1-2 months ago on a amateur recorded video on Youtube and then I listened it tons of time on that low quality video. And there are really good IDs over there, especially 14. track from Markus's LA '12 Release party set (opening track of 550 Den Bosch set) which is brilliant. I don't know if its Markus Schulz's or another DJ's track but it may be the best track of last 2-3 years. We heard minimum 5 tracks and they include various elements and none of them include vocals. Nowadays with this tracks and new Coldharbour DJ's releases, I remember the years before 2009 with those tracks and I am very happy because of that. Now too many semi-famed good trance DJs turned their styles to trouse, even some uplifting DJs too. But now that new trouse djs are losing their productivity in my opinion, it is getting bored. Coldharbour didn't degenerate theirselves, now there are just 2 or 3 labels exist which are still making destroyer tracks and Coldharbour is the heading one. As if some big DJs like Paul Oakenfold and Paul van Dyk going back to their old styles. Armin said I'm not dead with Suddenly Summer, and some promising DJs are still making good tracks in both progressive and uplifting. Trance and progressive turning back to their old states I can feel it. Now I am enjoying with the music just like old days and I hope this will continue and this new album will set an example to those changed DJs.

i'm looking forward to the new album as well. i'm not sure how it can top progression and do you dream, but i'm excited to see how it stands up to them ;)

modthispny
02-04-12, 05:59 AM
really looking forward to album too.

CarlosSR
02-04-12, 02:21 PM
I've been saying this too, trance this year will get back to being Trance and not flavor of the month house-trouse-prance.

I def can't wait for the new album as well, Markus city compilations are always a departure from what the rest of the industry is doing.

Last year, practically every single release was a huge quality production. And with Remember the Magnetic North, I think this tune is a sign of things to come.

Alex
02-04-12, 02:41 PM
I think that Markus surprise us with the album. He always surprises me :D

caesarinho
02-04-12, 03:22 PM
I dont think that we've heard many tracks of the new album. I doubt that Digital Madness will be on new album simply because it was too much exposed before the album release. However, very likely that collabs with Arnej, Dennis and Adina will be on album but I also hope for many unheard tracks there. ;)

SKTranceFan
03-04-12, 03:34 AM
I think ID 9 from his den bosch set is definately his. It has all his sounds and is MASSIVE.

Neruda
04-04-12, 02:49 AM
I dont think that we've heard many tracks of the new album. I doubt that Digital Madness will be on new album simply because it was too much exposed before the album release. However, very likely that collabs with Arnej, Dennis and Adina will be on album but I also hope for many unheard tracks there. ;)

In a Dutch radio interview markus said "Digital Madness" was the first single of his new album.

tina
04-04-12, 05:08 AM
In a Dutch radio interview markus said "Digital Madness" was the first single of his new album.
I must say that I'm a little disappointed in hearing this...markus played this track way too much and I don't feel anything anymore when I hear it...

topereq
04-04-12, 09:33 AM
so it will be: Karbon, Go, Digital Madness , collabs with Ferry, Mr. Pit + 9-10 vocal tracks ?:D

Evening Twilight
04-04-12, 10:48 AM
so it will be: Karbon, Go, Digital Madness , collabs with Ferry, Mr. Pit + 9-10 vocal tracks ?:D

+ Bolandish + Rotunda

buraksbt
04-04-12, 05:15 PM
+ Bolandish + Rotunda

Rotunde released before DM, so seems like it is not on the album. In my opinion there are have to be more non-vocal tracks that we haven't known yet. Because there are still dozens of ID spinning out there :)

SKTranceFan
04-04-12, 06:17 PM
ID 9 will be on there

tina
04-04-12, 06:49 PM
ID 9 will be on there

Link to the id please??

modthispny
05-04-12, 10:23 PM
i hope digital madness and rotunda are not on the album.

then again new world was on the album so i expect one of them.

the den bosch ID is amazing, such a great harmony.

Neruda
06-04-12, 12:01 AM

and here is the interview. Skip at 11:31

oyFh_BR0ZE8

RoDion K
09-04-12, 06:33 PM
at the moment we have a Tracklist:

Markus Schulz - Digital Madness
Markus Schulz & Dennis Sheperd - Go!
Markus Schulz & Arnej – Karbon
Markus Schulz & Mr.Pit - ID
Markus Schulz & Ferry Corsten - ID
Markus Schulz & KhomHa - ID
Markus Schulz - Bolandish
Markus Schulz feat. Adina Butar - ID

buraksbt
10-04-12, 01:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhO-RqFeCuk&feature=youtu.be

Adina Butar shared this video via Twitter, sounds really good again :D

caesarinho
10-04-12, 02:20 PM
Beautiful, cant wait the world premiere of it. :) I guess it will be premiered on next World Tour. ;) Its a mixture of emotional vocals and powerful buildup like in Digital Madness.

Evening Twilight
10-04-12, 03:42 PM
Rotunde released before DM, so seems like it is not on the album. In my opinion there are have to be more non-vocal tracks that we haven't known yet. Because there are still dozens of ID spinning out there :)

why then 'The New World' was on 'Do You Dream?' album if it was released much earlier? =)

buraksbt
11-04-12, 12:03 AM
why then 'The New World' was on 'Do You Dream?' album if it was released much earlier? =)

But Markus Schulz said that DM was the first single of the new album :)

solarvision
11-04-12, 10:38 AM
He included TNW on DYD because he had said it was his greatest track and it deserved to be on an album.