PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz @ Electronica Festival Istanbul

buraksbt
22-01-12, 10:32 PM
It's confirmed by the promoters that Markus Schulz will be at Electronica Festival Istanbul on June 23. He is the first confirmed DJ but there are strong rumors that Eric Prydz, Mark Knight and some other big DJs will be there. I think Markus may play in Boombox, also there will be a special stage for Toolroom Knights. I'm informing you all very early guys, what about coming to Turkey on this summer for a nice holiday? :)

caesarinho
23-01-12, 01:30 AM
Will definitely attend this one if indeed happens. Shouldnt be too expensive to get Istanbul from Serbia, I already was there last year. :)

buraksbt
14-06-12, 02:00 AM
www.electronicafest.com , Its happening on 23th guys. According to line-up Markus will play for two hours than W&W will take the decks. Except Markus and W&W, the line-up is a biiig disappointment really (no Eric Prydz or no Mark Knight, sorry for my first post) :D
Anybody will come? (convincing note: I can even take you to eat real Turkish food! :D :D)

buraksbt
23-06-12, 03:53 PM
It's happening today! According to promoters messages on Facebook Adina Butar will be on the stage too with Markus! I'll upload photos if i'll find time to take some :D