PDA

View Full Version : No Markus @ ASOT550, Moscow (07.03.2012)

Kjuna
12-01-12, 08:47 PM
Well, no Markus Schulz @ ASOT550 in Moscow. Can't find proper words to say how disappointed I am. I was waiting for this, I wanted to see Markus once again and I bought the ticket. But he isn't in the line-up. He's going to play in Saint-Petersburg on this date. You know, it is like a dream - to see Markus live. And still there is no chance (at least now).

Is there any chance to see Markus in Moscow? Whom I (and many more people) should write to? To the promogroup? To the people who manages this event in Russia? To Armin? To Markus?

I hope, he'll read this thread.

Markus, we want to see you at ASOT550 in Moscow.

james
12-01-12, 10:35 PM
Usually you want to relay these feelings to whoever the local promoter is. Then when the local promoter is nice and motivated, he should contact David Lewis ( http://www.davidlewis.nl/ ). Although I imagine this will have no effect on getting him for ASOT550, since that's probably already done and done.

modthispny
12-01-12, 11:00 PM
pretty sure it's a done deal.

he's playing 2 ASOT 550's which is the same as last year, i don't see armin booking a DJ to play more than 2x.

sucks though, hopefully he'll come back soon for you to see in a club.

Neruda
12-01-12, 11:59 PM
he's playing 2 ASOT 550's which is the same as last year, i don't see armin booking a DJ to play more than 2x.

3 Asot actually: Belgrade, Kiev & Den Bosch

ohcrapitsnico
13-01-12, 03:14 AM
pretty sure it's a done deal.

sucks though, hopefully he'll come back soon for you to see in a club.

I think Alex morph played 3 times in Sydney, Miami, and Den Bosch.

Kjuna
13-01-12, 06:50 AM
Well, line-up looks like this now:

Alex M.O.P.R.H.
Armin van Buuren
Arty
Ashley Wallbridge
Dash Berlin
First State
W&W

but we have 2 more rooms there and line-up for them is to be announced. Hope, they'll change their mind.

caesarinho
13-01-12, 04:55 PM
Feel sorry for you guys, but cant hide my happiness that Markus visits my country the first time in Belgrade. Tickets booked already and counting days to amazing party. :D